The Weekend Pt. 04

"Okay, you lucky, lucky man. Ready when you are."

Keith impatiently ripped the blindfold from his eyes."FUCKING HELL..."

The incredible sight in front of him immediately caused his already swollen cock to grow another inch and almost explode to a monumental climax within the tight confines of his trousers. On the bed, his splendidly naked wife, with a grin as wide as the Thames across her face, lay next to her gorgeous, and equally naked best friend Barbara – the object of his fantasies for years, and even more beautiful in the flesh than he ever dared to imagine.

"Well Keith, are you going to sit there all night? Or are you going to join me and your naughty wife over here and fuck our brains out?

The sound of his exquisitely naked fantasy-woman's teasing voice inviting him to join her and his wife for a night of kinky sex and debauchery proved altogether too much for the already over-heated husband.

"Oh Fuckkkkk." He groaned loudly, almost crying with disappointment as any immediate thoughts of joining the two naked ladies on the bed were completely ruined by his cock impetuously flooding the inside of his trousers with spurt after spurt of hot, sticky cum.

"Oops!... Oh well, Diane, my sweetheart., looks like your poor hubby is out of the game for a while... Never mind, I'm sure we can occupy ourselves until he's ready again."

Keith groaned loudly once more, feverishly tearing his clothes off as the beautiful Barbara giggled suggestively before placing her hand on his wife's hairy cunt and bending down to take a hard nipple between her sensuous lips...

* * *

It was, as Keith readily admitted to his wife the following day after Barbara had left them alone to continue their anniversary celebrations, the greatest sexual experience of his life. Not only did he get to fuck his two most favourite women in the world in any position he'd ever imagined, but, whenever his 55year old body wilted – even after taking his little blue helper – he was treated to the sight of his wife having wild, uninhibited, lesbian sex with the woman who was the mainstay of his dirtiest fantasies.

Unexpectedly – she had never much enjoyed it before – he'd been allowed to take his wife anally, plugging her tight bottom while she knelt in front of him licking her girlfriend's delectable pussy. Even more surprisingly, he'd been encouraged by his naughty spouse to have all three of Barbara's orifices too. He'd been in her grasping pussy as she rode him, watching with wide-eyed fascination as his wife kissed and caressed their lover's beautiful breasts as he fucked her; he'd sampled her warm mouth when the two of them had sucked and licked him back to erection – he'd even been deep-throated for the first time in his life by the ever-inventive black-haired beauty as his wife obscenely teased his twitching arsehole with the tip of her tongue; and then... shockingly, amazingly, never-in-his-wildest dreams-did-he-ever-imagine, he'd slowly slid his throbbing shaft into Barbara's wonderfully tight anus before planting his hot seed deep inside her gorgeous backside...

Keith had surprised even himself with his stamina and recuperating ability during that long night. He'd successfully managed to have four orgasms of various volumes, – five if you include his unintentional explosion in his pants before he'd even managed to get undressed – two inside each of the ladies, the last of which, before he finally fell asleep with exhaustion, being his weakened, almost painful, stream into the warm depths of Barbara's rectum. Unsurprisingly, considering his attention had been divided most of the time between watching and physically performing, he'd absolutely no idea how many times his lover and his wife had cum – he wasn't even sure if they'd actually orgasmed when he'd been fucking them. What he did know, what he had been both witness to, and recipient of, was that, even though Barbara had assured him that it was definitely a one-off, never to be repeated, experience for the three of them, it had been the most exciting, most thrilling, most debauched night in all his 55 years on earth...

* * *

Barbara had been thrilled at how things had worked out between the three of them during their sexual shenanigans. She'd thoroughly enjoyed the experience, especially her time with Diane. Unrepentantly, she'd decided she wanted to continue her new, sapphic relationship with her best-friend, fervently hoping her new lover would agree to maintain their sexual liaison. Not Keith though. While it had been pleasant enough having him fuck her, it was only as a favour to Di that she'd agreed to join in making his fantasy come true and she had no intention of it ever happening again. "Let him have his memories of fucking me and watching me and his wife together, but never again. I'm sure I can do much better." she'd mused to herself afterwards.

* * *

Christmas came and went. A delightful day was spent with Emma and Gerald at Diane and Keith's house with their family. Thankfully, Keith never so much as hinted at what had taken place between the three of them a few weeks before. Content to be the perfect host and be satisfied with the erotic memory of realising his ultimate fantasy, he was the life-and-soul of the party, keeping all their drinks constantly topped up and making sure everyone had a great time, before eventually sending his three house-guests home to Barbara's apartment full of enough alcohol to ward off the chill of the crisp, winter's night during their short journey.

Emma had been strangely subdued over the Christmas break – happy enough, but just not her usual self. She'd assured her concerned mother everything was fine, however, and left early New Year's Eve to travel back to her own apartment and get ready for a party she'd been invited to by a close friend from university, leaving Barbara slightly worried about her usually effervescent daughter's welfare. Barbara and Gerald spent the night in their local pub with Diane and Keith and many more of their mutual friends where the New Year's celebrations continued into the early hours before everyone made their drunken, and noisy, way home.

The following day, nursing fairly severe hangovers, Barbara and Gerald were back in the pub, when they were surprised by the sight and sound of a beaming Emma bursting through the door with a tall, extremely good-looking young man hanging onto her hand as she dragged him behind her. Sitting down next to her mother, Emma hugged her bewildered parent, giggling and laughing like the teenage girl she'd been not so long ago.

"Hi mum, my wonderful, wonderful, mother. How are you? I'm great. Really, really great... I bet you don't remember what you told me all those years ago when I was broken-hearted after my first boyfriend had broken up with me, do you?"

Barbara looked quizzically at her babbling daughter, no idea what the young girl was talking about.

"No? You don't remember? Well I do, vividly... You told me, that I shouldn't get so upset over a silly boy who didn't deserve me, and that I'd know immediately when I'd met the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Well mum, meet John Lennon Foster. We've been together for over three months now, and last night, as the clock struck midnight, he gave me this."

Barbara stared open-mouthed at the beautiful ring on her daughter's third finger as the grinning youngster held up her left hand. Her confused mind, still fuzzy from the previous night's alcohol intake, slowly grasped what the beaming girl was telling her. Suddenly she let out an ear-piercing scream, drawing the attention of every one of the pub's other lunchtime patrons, "You mean? Oh my God, Emma, Oh my God... I'm... That's... Oh my God, that's so wonderful darling."

Bursting into tears of joy, Barbara jumped out of her seat, pulling the equally tearful Emma with her. Mother and daughter hugged and cried for several minutes, their happy weeping drowned out by loud cheering and applause from all the other customers – many of whom had known the pair since Emma had been the vivacious little girl who'd often accompanied her mum and dad to lunch in the pub.

All the while, the shy young man stood by their side, politely waiting to be introduced properly.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry. You must be John... I'm so delighted to meet you, so happy for the two of you."

Slightly embarrassed at all the attention they were receiving from well-wishers, the blushing young man awkwardly returned his prospective mother-in-law's exuberant hug, grinning over her shoulder at his beaming new fiancée as she attempted to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Happy to meet you too, Mrs. Henson."

"John it is then. Really John, I couldn't be any happier to meet you. I'm so glad Emma has found someone to love. It's so obvious she adores you, I've never seen her so happy... And it's Barbara, by the way."

Barbara turned and pulled her daughter to them. Embracing the young lovers and hugging the laughing pair to her as though she never wanted to let them go, she felt so overjoyed and happy she was crying like a baby.

"Any room for the favourite godfather? Time for celebrations, I believe."

The hugging threesome broke apart and turned toward the sound of Gerald's deep voice behind them. His handsome face, wreathed in a huge smile as he returned to the table after surreptitiously sneaking to the bar while mother and daughter were locked in their joyful embrace, he winked conspiratorially at his god-daughter.

"Oh my God, uncle Gerald. I'm so glad you're here too."

Gerald carefully placed the tray full of bottles of Champagne and empty glasses he was precariously carrying, onto the table before turning and hugging his cherished god-daughter to him.

"See – I told you she'd be tickled pink for you." He whispered in her ear, "You're mum has only ever wanted you to be happy."

"Oh, uncle Gez. You're the best. Thank you so much for keeping my secret. I just didn't want to tell mum I was in love until I was sure he felt the same way about me. I'm so happy right now, I could burst." Emma giggled, hugging her guardian angel and confidante so tightly he had to prise her off him so he could breath, "Now come on, let me introduce you to the man I love..."

* * *

Emma and her new fiancée left her mother and godfather in the pub shortly after their joyful announcement, leaving the older couple to finish the champagne and carry on celebrating with all the well-wishers who'd gathered around them by then. John was determined to travel the two hour drive to his dad's home and inform him of the good news before the day was out. His single father, abandoned by his wife who'd decided she was far too young to settle down and start a family, had brought his only boy up alone from being six months old and their relationship was as close as any father and son could ever be. They were best friends as well as parent and child. They liked the same things in life, laughed at the same jokes, enjoyed the same music etcetera - and he desperately wanted to tell his dad the good news as soon as he possibly could.

"I hope your dad' s going to be as happy for us as mum obviously was." Emma said softly to the love of her life, chuckling and hugging his arm close as they left the noisy party they had just instigated.

"Of course he will, you daft bat. He told me weeks ago to commit and tie you down before someone else did. He loved you from the first day he met you, you know he did. The way you're able to wrap him around your little finger is epic."

"Mm-mm... Tie me down?... Now there's a thought."

"Fuck, you're a dirty-minded bitch," John laughed, bending down and kissing her ready lips before helping her into the passenger seat of his car, "No wonder I love you so much."

"Takes one to know one, you horny prick."

John laughed once again, then groaned loudly as her hand reached into his lap to grasp his burgeoning penis, squeezing with just enough force to increase the swelling without hurting him, "Get off. If you carry on like that, we'll be arrested for fucking in a pub car-park."

"Spoilsport." His grinning lover replied, sticking her tongue out in a mock display of petulance as she reluctantly released her grip on his throbbing appendage. "God, I love you so much."

"And I love you too. Now keep your hands to yourself so I can drive without mistaking my cock for the fucking gear lever..."

* * *

After drinking the champagne and celebrating with all the well-wishers, It was an extremely happy and excited Barbara and Gerald who made the short walk to her apartment.

"I'll tell you what, old girl. Judging by the way those two love-birds looked at each other, I don't think it'll be too long before you're a granny."

Barbara playfully dug her companion in the ribs with her elbow, laughing loudly and gripping his arm tightly, "Less of the 'old girl', you cheeky sod. Anyway, if and when that happens, I'll just have to be the sexiest, naughtiest, dirty old granny there's ever been."

"No doubt about that, you old slapper."

"Cheeky old poofter..."

"Harlot..."

Their cheeky banter continued raucously as the tipsy couple wended their slightly-wobbly way back to Barbara's apartment, last night's hangover lost and forgotten in their joy-filled excitement at Emma's unexpected, but nevertheless, wonderful announcement...

* * *

Chapter 2

January to April – 2014

"Honestly, Di. It was one of those moments when you first see a man and immediately wet your panties. He's so fucking gorgeous. Not 'pretty boy' handsome, you know, but soooo sexy. It just pours out of him and envelops you, like a warm, wet cloak of sexuality..."

Barbara was telling her best friend – best friend who was now her regular lover – about meeting Emma's future father-in-law for the first time the previous weekend. Entwined on Barbara's new king-sized bed, Diane was idly stroking the taller woman's soaked pussy, gently teasing her clitoris – a little nub of sensitivity that was still erect even after the two orgasms the casually chatting woman had just experienced. Sucking and licking the beautiful, rock-hard nipples that were the pinnacles of the other woman's tits, she continued to tease the sweat-soaked body she had come to know so well over the last few weeks. Her face glistening, wet with the juices she had just enticed out of her lover's sex, she reluctantly left her nipple tasting and raised herself to plant a big, sloppy kiss on Barbara's lips. Her tongue, gently probing, was welcomed into her lover's mouth as they shared the mingled taste of each others sexual secretions.

"So, you wouldn't kick him out of bed then?" Diane chuckled, pulling away from her lover and stretching her sturdy legs as straight as she could, a movement which caused a small 'pussy-fart' to escape from her newly- waxed labia.

Both women giggled girlishly at the sound of the well-sated cunt expressing its approval of what it had recently experienced. Since their threesome with Diane's husband a couple of months before, any possible feelings of embarrassment at the natural sounds and smells of womanly sex the girlfriends may have felt had long since disappeared. Their already close relationship had become as intimate as was possible between two women as they continually explored each others bodies during their frequent sexual trysts. They had discovered what each of them enjoyed – they had not actually found anything they didn't enjoy yet – They had experimented; giggled and laughed; had the most mind-blowing orgasms, both together and individually. Now, they felt totally at ease with each others nakedness and sexuality, happy that they didn't need a man to supplement their afternoons of sapphic love. Yes, Diane still loved her husband Keith as much as ever. Yes, Barbara still desired the exquisite sensations a man's hard body thrusting into her brought, but their times together had brought them a deep, intimate love for each other they may never have felt if they had not taken that initial step to become sexual partners.

"Oh my God, No. I'd jump him any-time. I'm not sure it would be appropriate though... You know... Having sex with my daughter's future father-in-law... What do you reckon?"

Diane swung her legs over her side of the bed and stood up, her pendulous breasts swinging and slapping against one another like a pair of soft, sexy, fun-filled balloons. Unselfconsciously, she reached between her legs, wiping away the sticky residue remaining on her still-engorged vagina with her left hand, then lasciviously sucking the opaque nectar from her fingers.

"Mm-mm... You know, I'd never have imagined how much I'd love the taste of pussy before we began fucking one another. No wonder so many women seem to be bisexual nowadays. I think I may even prefer it to Keith's cum..."

Barbara laughed loudly, laying back and stretching her long legs wide apart to expose her own still-glistening labia, "I know just what you mean, you horny cow. And it's much more readily available. We don't have to go without, waiting for a man's cock to get hard, all we have to do is stick a few fingers into our fannies and there it is...the taste of womanly soul."

"But it's so much better when it's straight from the source." Diane giggled, bending down and sliding her tongue the full length of her lovers pouting sex.

"Oh my God... You're fucking insatiable... I think I've unleashed a lesbian degenerate." Barbara moaned, her legs spreading wide apart with a will of their own as her best friend settled between them once again and began licking her engorged labia, "Please... Don't... We haven't time... I have to get ready... Ohhh Fuckkkk... That's so fucking good, you horny bitch..."

Barbara's feeble protests died in her throat as Diane swung her thick thighs around and presented her hair-framed pussy to her lover's submissively-waiting mouth. Reaching around the other woman's ample backside, Barbara pulled their two sets of opposite lips together, once more revelling in the taste of her best friend's warm essence. As she felt Diane's tongue licking and penetrating her own sex, Barbara nibbled at the hard little clitoris, teasing and tormenting the sensitive nub with all the expertise she had acquired over her last few months of lesbian exploration. Extending her long tongue to its maximum, she pushed as deeply as she could into the welcoming depths of her girlfriend, twisting and wriggling her invasive oral column as she eagerly accepted the flow of womanly nectar that inexorably dribbled into her mouth.

The fourth or fifth (who was counting) orgasms of that afternoon slowly built in the two mature lesbian lovers as their tongues probed and teased each others sex. Suddenly Barbara felt a gentle throbbing against her anus, causing the tight, little pucker to twitch in anticipation of what it knew was about to come. Sure enough, the hard, silicone shaft of her latest sex-toy slowly slid into her nether orifice before the accompanying vibrations increased to their maximum and sent wave after wave of electrifying pleasure to her already sexually-inflamed senses. It was all too much for her to take, poised as she was, on the brink of yet another mind-blowing orgasm at the instigation of her best friend and lover...

"Oh my Goddddd... Oh yesssss...Fuckkkkk... Fuck... Fuck... You bitch... You gorgeous, fucking bitch...

Barbara's squeals of delight echoed around her bedroom as she tore her mouth from her lovers sex, her orgasm preventing any intention of bringing the other woman to her own climax to selfishly disappear into the back of her incoherent thoughts. Gradually, lingeringly, the fervour of her sexual peak died down to tingling in her vagina and a gentle throbbing in her tight-again anus. Slowly opening her eyes, she found herself gazing at the grinning features of her best friend... her lover.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds