The White Rose Crisis Ch. 03

"Yeah, sorry I'm fine," I replied. "Just a little tired...I haven't been sleeping well lately." I didn't tell her why. The truth was, I didn't think I ever would. If I could manage it she would never know what had happened. It was a secret I could keep for the sake of the family.

"Well, how about we just head back to my place?" she suggested. "We don't have to stay out, and I'm not particularly hungry." I agreed, deciding that at least if we stayed indoors and watched a movie I wouldn't ruin any conversations by acting distant.

I had been in her apartment before, and knew it wasn't much: it was fairly small for one thing, and it got a little too hot in the summer, but it was cheap, and the landlord was a very kind man who didn't give her any trouble. We got comfortable on the couch in her one open room and put on a movie, a semi-new action/adventure based on a popular novel. The author had only written like three books, but one of them had been turned into a movie starring a rugged Australian actor who was very well-known as an action star. Meghan and I had both seen it already, so we sat quietly, my arm around her shoulders, her head resting on my shoulder.

Despite the peace, I was still in turmoil. I enjoyed the movie but Meghan kept glancing up at me, only for brief moments at a time but she knew I was troubled. That's the problem with people you've known for most of your life, they see more than you want them to.

"You feel really tense," she said, rubbing my back when the movie ended. "Are you sure everything's alright?"

"Yeah, I've just got a lot going on."

"You know you can talk to me about things, right?"

"I know, it's not like that. I'm glad I'm here though," I said, patting her knee gently. She smiled and sat up.

"Well while you're here you need to get this tension out," she said, turning me slightly to the side and pressing her hands against my shoulder blades. "This can't be good for you." I protested but she shrugged me off, so I let her do her thing. She was good at massage, and even as I resisted I could feel her working spots on my back that felt tight or sore, gently kneading them with her fingers and palms. It did relax me, that's for sure. She worked her way up my back and rubbed my shoulders, releasing the stress and rubbing my neck gently. I felt her lift up off the couch slightly, then she settled in close behind me, her soft little hands reaching over my shoulders to wrap around my upper body, pressing her chest against my back and gently giving me a hug.

"Thankyou for being here for me," I said.

"I've always been here," she replied quietly.

I don't know what caused it. Maybe it was stress. Maybe the lack of sleep. Maybe it was all the not-knowing that I had been dealing with. Maybe it was the biological urges I hadn't acted on - and had been suppressing - since accidentally sleeping with someone I shouldn't have. Or maybe it was just how long I had waited for this to happen deep down inside, but no matter what the cause I turned around, leaned in, gently cupped Meghan's cheek in my hand and kissed her lips. It wasn't hot or passionate, it was just a kiss, but it was a long kiss, and when she didn't break away it kept going, and when it finally did end another followed, softer this time, eliciting more of a response from her. She kissed me back, her eyes closed as she pressed her body against my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck. My thumb rubbed her cheek as I slowly pressed against her lips, feeling her give way as our mouths opened.

After another minute of kissing she finally pulled away, not suddenly or quickly, just ending the kiss. Her eyes had been closed the whole time, but now she opened them and stared into mine, a little red in the cheeks.

"Wow," she whispered. Whatever had driven me to do it was now replaced with a sense of attachment that had up until now been missing from my life. It was as though we had been friends before the kiss, and were something else after it. It wasn't just that there was no going back, or that we had taken a new step in our relationship, it was more than that. I didn't know what it was, but I liked it. I smiled.

"You took the words out of my mouth," I whispered back. Meghan smiled at me and bit her lip, leaning in for another kiss. Our lips met again and this time there was a little heat there, not much, but enough to know that had we felt ready, we would have been heading for the bedroom. Neither of us wanted to rush though, so we stayed put, kissing tenderly for a few more minutes until she ended up lying on her back on the couch with me on top of her. We didn't go any further than a little petting and a bit of unavoidable grinding. When we finally did stop Meghan's hair was slightly messy and she gazed up at me through her glasses with a new look, one I'd never seen on her before.

"Will...I'd really like it if we didn't go any further," she said quietly. She wasn't upset, in fact she seemed almost disappointed.

"Ok, sure. I'm sorry."

"No! Don't be, honestly...don't be," she said, blushing quite red and stroking my cheek. "I just don't want us to move from friends to, well, more than friends, too quickly, ok?" I nodded and kissed her lightly on the tip of her nose. She smiled up at me, definitely happy. I sat up and helped her up with me, straightening our clothes and glowing from the attention we'd been giving each other. Meghan's phone buzzed, and I took the time to check my own for the message that had come in earlier. It was Jaimi.

hey, mum wants you home for dinner. bring meghan. no gross stuff!

I sighed. This was going to go on for a while.

"That was work," she said, putting her phone away. "They want me to come in tomorrow night. You don't mind do you?" I shook my head, then showed the message from Jaimi to Meghan. She laughed and took my hand.

"Sounds like a plan," she said cheekily, then leaned in to rest her forehead against mine. She was happy, and that meant a lot more to me than anything.

We drove to my place, talking and laughing together, wondering what dinner would be like now that things had changed between us. I knew my parents would only too thrilled for us, and tease as she might Jaimi wanted to see the both of us happy. I decided to put my fears aside for Meghan, and instead made a plan in my head as we pulled into the driveway. I knew what I had to do. No more uncertainty.

We walked to the door hand in hand. As I went to put my key in the door Meghan stopped me and pulled me into a kiss, more passionate this time, her hands snaking up under my arms and pulling me closer, our bodies bumping together, her slender hips and pleasantly shaped breasts pressing against me. She finally released me and gazed up at me, a cheeky grin on her face.

"Play nice tonight," she teased. "And maybe we'll let Jaimi catch us doing that again before I go." I laughed at her cheeky idea. Things felt good. It was going to be a good night.

-

It felt wrong. Everything about it was wrong. But considering recent events, wrong wasn't as conflicting as it used to be, and it didn't stop me.

It was the next evening, just after sunset, and having decided I needed to act I had quickly gotten dressed, put the white rose in my pocket and then hopped in the car and driven out to my cousin's house. They lived a reasonable distance away, but thanks to the lack of traffic I made it in just under an hour. I cruised past once and it seemed quiet, only one car parked out front and few lights on.

I turned around and parked a little way down the street. It felt way too private investigator, but I didn't want anyone seeing me so I played it safe. Now that I was here I didn't feel any better about it, but if I really did have sex with Lucy I needed to tell her myself, and that meant sneaking up to her house and figuring out first hand whether the clues I remembered about the mystery girl matched her or not.

I walked slowly up to the house. The only car there was Lucy's, so I had a feeling she would probably be alone. Her little sister, Amy, had apparently gone on a camping trip with a friend and I hoped she was still away; I didn't want to be caught spying on my own family by a 13 year old. Sneaking around to the side, I quietly made my way down towards the biggest window, looking straight into Lucy's room. Crouching below the sill I could hear something inside, so very carefully I eased my way up and gazed in. What I saw blew my mind.

Lucy was lying on her bed, naked apart from a lacy black bra. She was gripping the sheets tightly in one hand, her eyes closed and her long red hair falling loosely around her shoulders. Her knees were up and spread wide, and there between her legs was Taylor, wearing only her bra and underwear, moving her head back and forth as Lucy ran her fingers through Taylor's hair. As I watched Taylor pulled down her own undies and slid her middle finger through her light, very trimmed pubic hair and into her folds, moaning against Lucy's pussy as she ate my cousin out.

I couldn't believe it. Taylor was sleeping with Lucy! I knew Lucy was a wild child and suspected she had fooled around with both sexes, but I hadn't expected this! I knew at that point that I should turn away, but I still didn't know if Lucy was the one I had had sex with at Sarah's wedding. Staying low, I scanned her room for any underwear that may have been discarded by the two of them. I spotted a pair of white boylegs, and on the other side of the bed a black g-string that might have matched her current bra. Then my heart stopped as my eyes fell on a pair of lacy red undies sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed.

My shoulders sagged, but I shook my head and stayed focused. Red underwear isn't uncommon, I thought to myself. Jaimi had a pair too, remember? I needed more evidence, so with a guilty kind of seediness I turned back to the girls on the bed.

Taylor was licking Lucy out like crazy. The older girl was spreading and closing her legs around Taylor's head as she gripped the bedsheets with both hands now, her moans getting louder. Despite everything it was turning me on. This could be the second time I had heard Lucy moan like this - the first time from my cock being in her pussy, and now from a large-breasted girl with a good tongue who had sucked me off on the same day. Not only that, I had never had sex with Taylor, and now watching her finger sliding in and out of her folds I was beginning to get hard.

The 18 year old was rubbing herself quicker now and I could hear her own moaning over the addictive sound of Lucy's. She was getting close, slipping a second finger deep into her pussy as she licked Lucy. Her other hand appeared and moved up to where her mouth was, hidden by Lucy' left leg. Even still, I could see Taylor's arm move back and forth and Lucy's eyes snapped open as she leaned forward.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Lucy screamed, squeezing her eyes shut and squealing, her mouth wide open as her body began to shake. Taylor moaned back and then I saw her hand drive forward and stop, her fingers no doubt buried deep in Lucy's pussy as my cousin squirted her juices all over Taylor's lips and hand, cumming hard. Watching an insanely hot red head with a killer body and big breasts cum - even if she was my cousin - was almost too much for me, my cock straining against my jeans. I was trying to resist taking it out but it was a difficult battle.

Finally Lucy started to calm down, her head flopping back onto the pillow with her hands out wide, her breasts heaving as she panted hard. Taylor diligently licked her all over, slipping her fingers out of her own pussy and gently spreading the girl's legs wide as she caressed Lucy's thighs. Taylor looked up at Lucy and Lucy looked back, a satisfied smile on her slightly sweaty face.

"Wow," she gasped to Taylor, "that was so intense. You're totally getting better at that." She rubbed her own thighs, taking Taylor's hands in hers as she gazed down at the younger girl with lust in her eyes. "Aren't you glad you came over tonight?"

"Definitely" smiled Taylor. She crawled up between Lucy's legs, grinding against the older girl. They lay there, wearing only their bras now, and I was amazed at how good they looked together. It was like a dream come true, even if one of them was related to me.

"I'm glad you talked to Will at the wedding," Lucy said, with a smile on her face. Taylor's expression changed and I froze, terrified. What had they shared? What if Taylor told Lucy our plan to have sex in the bridesmaid's room, and Lucy puts two and two together? It would be terrible for her to find out she had committed incest from someone else other than me.

"Yeah, I am too," Taylor said quietly. Lucy picked up on her change in tone and looked down at her.

"You don't miss him, do you?" she asked. Taylor gave Lucy a horrified stare. "Wait, that came out wrong. I mean, I love my cousin, and if it wasn't for his advice we wouldn't be here, but I thought you liked this, I thought he helped you see what you really wanted." Taylor shrugged her shoulders.

"It is what I want, and I really do like doing this with you, believe me. When I talked to Will at the wedding he made me realize I have to think about what I really want, and not be led by someone else's desires." Taylor rested her head on Lucy's chest, gently caressing her bra. "It's got nothing to do with how I feel about you and what we're doing, because I do love it, but I have to admit I enjoyed fooling around with guys as well, and I did a bit more with Will than I had with anyone else, and I could have gone further." Lucy was listening intently, as though she might hear something new. I held my breath, afraid Taylor was about to spill too much.

"After Will and I met up in the bathroom, we...well, that was when he helped me realize how silly I've been about hiding what I really want. I'll always remember that, but I guess I still have that need to feel something inside me, that's all." She smiled mischievously. "And Will does have a nice cock. He would have felt pretty good!"

"Eww! Don't need to know!" Lucy cried, closing her eyes. "What you put in your mouth before is for you to know and me to not worry about." She leaned down and ran her fingers over Taylor's clit, making her shudder.

"Besides," Lucy went on. "I think I might have something to do the trick." She got up and crossed the room to her wardrobe, giving me a nice view of her gorgeous bottom as she opened it and rummaged around in a cardboard box. Taylor looked over at her curiously, rubbing her fingers over her juicy wet folds. Her eyes went wide as Lucy stood up, smiling.

"How does this look?" she said cheerfully, holding up a reasonably thick dildo. It was a big one, with a motor inside that caused it to turn and vibrate, with strings of small balls inside the shaft that rotated beneath the outer layer of clear rubber. Lucy turned it on, watching Taylor's reaction as the device started moving.

"Oh my God!" Taylor exclaimed. "You use that?" Lucy shook her head, walking back over to the bed. She still wasn't giving me a clear view between her legs, so I couldn't tell what colour her pubic hair was - or if she even had any. I tried to think of it as a way of confirming or denying me sleeping with her, but I knew that I really wanted to see anyway.

"Not yet, I was saving it for something special," she said, climbing onto the mattress next to Taylor. "For you." She leaned over and kissed Taylor on the lips, their arms beginning to wrap around each other as Lucy lay down between Taylor's legs. She helped tug Taylor's bra off and then Taylor unclasped Lucy's bra, pulling it away and revealing Lucy's large breasts. I couldn't help but stare at them, not the largest in the world but by far some of the nicest I would ever see. They hung next to Taylor's firm, rounded breasts and I was gazing at heaven itself, my cock really straining against my clothes now.

After some heavy making out Lucy pulled back and smiled down at Taylor.

"Are you ready?" she asked. Taylor bit her lip.

"I...I don't know, Lucy," she murmured nervously. "I'm not sure I can take something like that. Not yet anyway." Lucy's smile faded a little, but she looked into Taylor's eyes.

"You want the real thing," she said, a statement rather than a question. Taylor looked like she had let Lucy down, but the older girl smiled again.

"It's ok, I do have one other idea, maybe something we can do later."

"You're not disappointed?"

"A little, yes, but this is just a bit of harmless fun. I know you're only now getting into fooling around." Lucy smiled down at Taylor in a way that made me tremble.

"Besides, that means I get to enjoy this all to myself," she said lustily, giving Taylor a small bite on her neck. Taylor gasped, watching as Lucy worked her way down the young girl's body, leaving lots of kisses all over her breasts.

"God I love your boobs," said Lucy, taking one of the nipples in her mouth. "Mmmm, they're so perfectly round and firm...with just the right squeeze to them," she finished, gently grabbing Taylor's other breast in her hand and squeezing it. Taylor giggled, clearly enjoying the attention.

"Yours are nicer," she breathed, one hand stroking the back of Lucy's head as she leaned over to suck on the other nipple, Taylor holding her breast to the girl's mouth. "They're so big and soft, and they sit beautifully under your long red hair." Lucy looked up at Taylor, one nipple between her lips as she gently rubbed her thumb over the other breast, flicking the wet nipple lightly. Taylor's breath was already quickening, her chest rising and falling as Lucy played on her sensitive skin.

Watching from the window, I had never been so turned on. This was the side of Taylor I had wanted when she first suggested fooling around, all those months ago. She hadn't said sex specifically, and I always had the feeling it was because she was a virgin, but now she was really getting into it. I wanted to believe I was feeling horny because of her, but I knew that if she hadn't been fooling around with my hot cousin Lucy the scene wouldn't have been anywhere near as sexy. I did notice how soft Lucy's breasts seemed to be - it was kind of hard not to stare, and Taylor did seem to want to play with them a lot. I thought the boobs I felt were a little smaller than those, especially with no bra to hold them up and in place. In that sense, Taylor's were closer to the breasts I felt than Lucy's. I was only briefly concerned with that thought though, as I had one amazing show playing out in front of me.

Lucy worked her way down Taylor's body, leaving kisses across her skin while one of her hands continued to play with Taylor's boobs. Lucy's legs were closed and I couldn't see between her sexy ass cheeks what her pussy looked like. It felt wrong but good at the same time, and the turmoil of emotions in me somehow relied on seeing between her thighs, whether she was the mystery girl or not. I had to see her pussy.

Lucy continued licking and kissing Taylor, coming up onto her knees and sticking her bum out. I waited but with her thighs mostly closed I still couldn't clearly see her pussy. Then she knelt up and her bum rested back on her heels as she held up the dildo, smiling down at Taylor. Lucy dragged the big toy through Taylor's folds, getting her juices all over the head before lifting it up to her lips, opening them wide and taking the rubber cock into her mouth. I gaped as Lucy sucked on the toy, almost lovingly, like she was giving someone the best blowjob of their life. She was good, very, very good. Her tongue twirled and her soft lips slid up and down the length of the dildo, her eyes closed as she focused on taking it all the way into her throat. She didn't even gag.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds