The White Rose Crisis Ch. 03

As I watched, Lucy leaned forward and spread her thighs slightly, giving Taylor a big lick with that same talented tongue. Taylor groaned, rubbing her nipples as my cousin began eating her out. I was mesmerised as Lucy reached back between her legs and held the dildo pointing up. She rested her finger over the on switch and as she arched her back downwards, lifting her bottom high in the air, I saw her at last. Her pussy was bright pink, wet, and most importantly shaved, apart from what looked like a small red landing strip above her clit. It couldn't have been her that night. Even if she had shaved since the wedding the girl in the room had darker coloured pubes, while Lucy's were bright fiery red.

I should have stopped looking then. With no lingering bitemark on her bumcheeks and the wrong coloured pubic hair I knew I hadn't had sex with Lucy. But as much as I wanted to leave, my eyes stayed glued to the window as Lucy slowly lowered herself down onto the dildo, the head of it pressing against her wet folds. Taylor moaned as Lucy licked her out, and with that she sank down onto the dildo, my cock pulsing as every inch of it slid inside her. Lucy paused for a minute, her bottom quivering as she got used to the enormous mass filling her pussy, but then as she slid her tongue deep into Taylor's folds she pressed down on the on switch and the device gave a buzz, the vibration starting and the parts inside beginning to move.

My hand had taken my cock out of my pants, almost without me realising, and I was now stroking myself as I watched my cousin Lucy go mental. As soon as the dildo had come on she had bucked her hips as though her loins were on fire, her face buried in Taylor's pussy. Lucy came up for air, gasping loudly.

"Oh fuck me," she moaned. "This is amazing. I've never been so full...shit Taylor, I'm going to cum again." Lucy rocked her hips back and forth on the dildo as it vibrated and moved deep inside her pussy, her red hair streaming down her back as she sat up and arched backwards, her breasts stuck out proudly, nipples rock hard. She closed her eyes and bounced up and down slightly as one hand fingered Taylor's pussy and clit, the younger girl mesmerised by the sight before her. I was as well, stroking my cock faster and harder now, wishing I was beneath the goddess riding that toy.

"Ohhh shit Taylor, oh fuck...come here," she moaned, pulling the other girl into a sitting position and kissing her hard, her arms wrapped around her. Taylor fingered herself as she pressed her groin against Lucy's, the vibration no doubt reaching her and making her gasp with pleasure. Lucy was moaning more now and pushed Taylor backwards, leaning down and licking her pussy furiously, her mouth closing over the young girl's clit and sucking on it, her tongue flicking down into her folds. Taylor spread her legs wide and moaned loudly, fingers running through Lucy's hair as she got close as well.

As I admired the view of Lucy bent over, her breasts hanging as she licked Taylor's pussy, Lucy closed her eyes tight and gave a huge moan, pressing her lips hard against Taylor's folds as a jet of juice shot out of her pussy around the toy, her hips dropping low and burying it deep inside her as she came. She waited like that for a minute, wetness flowing down her thighs, before easing up and bouncing a few times on it, fucking herself with the dildo. I almost came from the sight of it, my sexy cousin getting off so hard with her tongue deep inside Taylor's sweet little pussy.

"Wow, fuck Lucy I'm close now," called Taylor, gripping handfuls of the redhead's hair. Lucy's tongue flicked across her folds and into her entrance faster, one of her hands sliding a set of fingers inside her. Taylor gasped as she did so, her eyes wide, staring down at her lover with uncontrolled desire. I was getting close to cumming myself when Lucy lifted her hips up, the dildo slipping from her soaking folds as she reached back and held it steady, then as she dragged her tongue up through Taylor's pussy and the younger girl screamed, Lucy lowered herself down again, the dildo sliding straight into her ass. She relaxed her muscles and the enormous shaft eased its way inside her until her cheeks were flat on the bed, the toy moving inside her asshole.

"I'm cumming!" yelled Taylor, Lucy's moans vibrating through her pussy and against her clit as Taylor began shaking wildly, her whole body reacting to the sensation of her orgasm. It was too much for me and as Lucy lifted her ass and slid back down again on the dildo I came as well, shooting my load onto the ground, watching my cousin fuck her own ass with a dildo.

Lucy raised and lowered her asshole up and down the rotating shaft faster as she dragged her tongue up through Taylor's dripping wet folds and over her clit, making the younger girl shiver with pleasure. As Taylor calmed down Lucy bottomed out on the dildo, her mouth lapping up Taylor's juices and rubbing her pussy with her fingers.

"Mmmm, oh my god Lucy," Taylor panted, her breasts rising and falling as she caught her breath. "That was so fucking hot." Lucy gave Taylor's pussy one last lick and reached back, holding the dildo down as she lifted her cheeks, gasping as it made a gentle "plop" leaving her asshole. She switched the twirling vibrating device off and rubbed her pussy and ass, feeling where the toy had stretched her before climbing up Taylor's body to rest with her.

"That thing is awesome. You have to try it sometime."

"It did look like fun, except in my ass, I don't think I'll be ready for that for a LONG time."

"You'd be surprised," Lucy whispered, giggling as she rubbed her fingers over Taylor's wet folds before sliding the tip of one finger up into her ass. Taylor jumped, tensing slightly before Lucy kissed her, her muscles relaxing as Lucy's thumb caressed her folds while her finger eased up inside her asshole.

"Mmmm..." she moaned into the kiss. "Slowly, babe...slowly..." but she didn't flinch, just ran her hands over Lucy's body, feeling her lover up as her ass was fingered. I had been spent myself, and even though I felt guilty having jerked off to my cousin, I was still feeling horny and it was getting stronger. My urge to go inside and slide my cock into Taylor's pussy while Lucy fingered her ass was almost unbearable.

Thankfully I was never put to the test, for at that moment Lucy's mobile rang. Not removing any of her fingers from Taylor, she reached over and answered it.

"Hello? Oh hi mum...yeah I'm home, no I have company..." she paused, taking Taylor's nipple in her mouth and sucking away hungrily, her tongue flicking over it as she listened while Taylor closed her eyes, trying not to moan.

"Mhm, mmm...ok, see you soon, bye." She put down the phone, sighing and looking at Taylor's groin, where her fingers were sliding back and forth in her pussy and ass.

"Mum's on her way home," she said wearily. Taylor bit her lip, her eyes still closed as Lucy leaned over and kissed her hard, gently slipping her fingers out. Taylor moaned into the kiss as she was left empty, pulling back and looking up at Lucy.

"I was liking that," she pouted. Lucy laughed.

"Well, maybe we can do it again sometime," she said. "Unless you find the time elsewhere, that is." Taylor looked down.

"I like you, Lucy, and I love what you can do to me," she said slowly. Lucy waited patiently, and I could feel the tension from where I was standing.

"I don't know if you're looking for something...more," she went on. "I don't think I can give it to you though, I'm just...so new to this. I'm sorry." Lucy looked into her eyes.

"I know this isn't long term, and I don't care. I'll enjoy it for as long as you want to fool around." She gave Taylor a kiss and smiled. "It'll be a fantastic ride while it lasts." They smiled at each other and kissed again, wrapping their arms around each other. I figured I had to get out of there soon if Auntie Ellie was on her way home. I put my still solid cock back in my pants sheepishly and zipped up, making my way around the side of the house. I got to the driveway when I realized that I wasn't alone.

"I suppose you heard my call," said Auntie Ellie, staring down at me. I froze, unable to react. I could have bluffed, I could have said anything, but I didn't, it was too late; her eyes flicked down the side of the house, where the only window was the one that opened onto Lucy's room. She must have heard me, and them as well probably, and knew exactly what had happened. She knew everything, it was in her eyes. She looked back at me, gazing intently into my eyes. It was the gaze of someone who knew what I really was.

"Go get your car, bring it around and park on the street," she said. "We'll give them a few minutes to clean up and be presentable." She sighed quietly. "Then I want you to come inside with me. We need to have a talk about incest."

-

Next time: tales of incest past, and present.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds