• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Window
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The Window

His fingertips trickled down her face, then her torso. He cupped her breast slipping his thumb up to caress her soft nipple through her nightshirt. He pinched it firmly between his thumb and finger squeezing and tweaking it until it was hard and elongated perfection. He placed the pad of his thumb gently over the tip and massaged in circles enough to make her eyes flutter just as he'd seen her do. She fought the sensation affecting her.

He jerked her panties at the seams until they tore and he tugged them off. He smelled the delicious scent and touched her cheeks so she felt her wetness. He set them aside and slipped his hand under the cotton t-shirt. His knee attempted to force his weight between those long legs but she firmly clenched her thighs like two planks and he didn't want to bruise her so he settled on placing his knees astride her legs until he had her undressed completely.

He let go of her wrists stripping her t-shirt off over her head. He gaped at how perfect her breasts were. He'd desired her for so long and had wanted to suck them and play with her globes. He closed his eyes reaching for them undecided on sucking the nipples or if he should be caressing them first. He leaned closer and closed his eyes to concentrate on every sensation the feel of her warm flesh brought to him. He was going to worship the perfect pink nipples then suck them in his mouth as he relished the blissfully gorgeous breasts he was cupping. His thumbs twirled her nipples and he leaned in for a taste.

A war cry ripped from Emma's throat as he dipped his head down to suck her soft skin. A sharp, sudden, loud crack jolted him instantly causing severe, dizzying pain which knocked him back, nearly throwing him off her body. She'd butted her forehead into his unsuspecting jaw and lower face with so much power it stunned them both. She had waited until he believed she would be compliant and she felt overpowered. She understood clearly, she only had one shot. It would have been pointless to struggle as she was obviously no match for his size, so she'd played possum when he felt her breasts through her shirt. She'd let him rub her nipples and waited for him to drop his head within striking distance. She was cagey and he should have expected her intelligent mind to plan for him to let his defenses down. His excitement had blinded him to the danger her tiny body could successfully cause toward him.

She used all her might, nearly cold-cocking them both in the process. She barely missed his nose and he was certain she had likely concussed her head by the way it was lolling to the side as she blinked back tears, trying to focus those beautiful eyes. She'd nearly broke his jaw he thought. They'd both have nasty bruises from that move. She'd also ripped the stocking from his face, raked her nails down his cheek near his left ear then down his neck before he'd recaptured her wrist. She had attempted a kick ineffectively as he'd been planted on his ass landing on her knees when she'd butted his face. That was fortunate for him as it saved him from her plan, a grand finale of a ball wracking via her knee or foot, which would likely have taken him out while she escaped.

He recovered extremely quickly, slamming all his weight on her small frame and pinning her down. He swiftly clasped his large hand over her mouth, pressing down hard enough so she wouldn't be able to lift her head or scream again. Under his hand her cries were inaudible muffled noise. A low timbered chuckle burst from Luke's mouth despite his pain. His nervous laughter poured from him. He couldn't believe this tiny little mite had bested all his efforts to hide his features. He rubbed his chiseled jaw stubble lifting one hand while holding her head down at her forehead. He was kissing her moving back and forth as the stubble scratched her face which was an even turnabout in his mind. He let the whack to his jaw go as it was well earned and he knew her head would be ringing and painful too from that spectacular forehead butt. He admired her attempt, shook off the pain, and got right back to business.

He rubbed her forehead assessing her quickly. She was focused and pissed. He lingered kissing her for long moments, clamped down his hand over her mouth again certain of his next move. He flipped her over his knee and swatted her luscious bottom again and again, until her backside and his palm stung. Her bottom glowed fiery red under his palm and she swore she wouldn't scream or try to hurt him again. He grinned wildly. Lust took the wheel and drove him to get between those sweet legs. She'd be fine, barring her forehead pain though her butt would sting for a long while. He flipped her on her back as his mouth watered. His devilishly handsome face leaned into her and he sucked a nipple hard until the pert pink nipple was pebble hard and engulfed by his eager tongue. He sucked her, alternating between right and left, until she was panting.

"Would you care for the white or chocolate milk tonight sir? I believe I'll have both!" he thought as he sucked those beautiful nubs over and over.

Surprisingly, spreading her thighs was not easy, unless he wanted to hurt her because she planked her legs tightly together, fighting him from splitting them apart with every ounce of strength she had. He didn't want to add another bruise. This battle was a hopeless endeavor for her. For him, it was like wrestling a two-year-old that landed one lucky shot, hitting its mark perfectly, but now, this fight was over. She simply hadn't accepted that fact yet. He vastly overpowered her. He pressed one hand flat in-between her thighs then wrenched them apart faster than a hot knife goes through butter.

As her legs spread, full blown panic seized her and she began bucking, thrashing, and writhing beneath the giant caging her. Things went terribly awry the instant she kicked her legs out and he pounced on the opportunity taking full advantage of her flailing legs. He sunk his knees between her thighs then pushed her other leg further with his hand until both his knees were firmly between her kicking legs. She rocked back and forth bucking and struggling below his descending pelvis until she felt his manhood sliding up and down her vaginal lips. In that moment, she went absolutely stock still. Her breathing increased and her stomach quaked, trembling wildly. He was about to breech her core and she knew it.

She twisted her head to get his hand off her mouth and beg him to stop but he clamped down and didn't let up. His throbbing tip continued to taunt her until she looked up into his eyes. "nnnnnohhh' was mumbled under his clamped hand.

"Oh." he growled sensually as he perceived her warmth at the knobby tip of his cock. She listened as his hot breath touched her ear. He moaned then whispered words that, perhaps because he wasn't thinking about what he was saying for the first time in his life, came out without a stutter. "Open those legs for me! I'll fuck you with a real cock, Emma!" he demanded with a deep, sultry, gravelly voice.

She gasped hearing her name. Wild, wide eyes shot around the room, trying to make sense of all that was happening. How did he know her? Who is he? Oh, please don't do this! The flight of ideas and thoughts racing through her came at the speed of light. Their heart beats were the only things as fast as Emma's thoughts.

Luke was insane with unfulfilled longing he was now achieving and he was driven crazy by one singular desire. He needed to mark her so every male would know, all the world would see, she was his! He sucked in skin from her neck leaving deep purple marks everywhere he sucked her skin into his mouth, on her breasts, neck and down her abdomen to her thighs. Next, the thought of her heavy with his child entered his mind and he knew exactly where he'd bury his seed tonight. That thought caused him to thrust harder, effectively impaling her on his weapon-sized cock. She gasped as he thrust until she was banging into the headboard of the bed and he had bottomed out. He pulled back and again, buried himself fully with one massive stroke. When he'd finish these deep strokes, he discovered exactly where that sweet spot was for her as he saw it in her eyes when he hit it. Oh, God she felt so tight around him.

He groaned "ohh...ya.. you're sa... sa...so ta ta tight" as he dipped his head returning to her warm nipples rubbing seductively against his chest. He suckled the buds rolling his tongue in circles up and over the sensitive ends. Her abdomen trembled against his and she felt so good below him squirming and shaking. She was sucking air through her nose so hard he felt guilty. He splayed his fingers giving her relief immediately. He could quickly close the fingers if she screamed.

He bit her nipples lightly flicking them with his tongue teasing them until she finally moaned. He loved the sound. Her eyes were wide blinking up at his handsome face. He plunged his hips pumping hard and fast into her gripping heat. She groaned every time his cock stuffed her. He was balls deep inside her wet sugary walls over and over, faster and harder with each stabbing lunge getting him close to cumming. "Holy fuck!" he groaned pumping swiftly, loving every inch of movement inside her. He was swept away by the wild kicking of her legs moving against his thighs while he fucked her in long hard strokes. She was in no position to hurt him but every struggling move she made he felt gripping his throbbing cock. Even her mouth moving under his hand was sensual.

Slowly her fight died. His balls slapped her ass over and over as he banged her into the headboard. Her wriggling body arced up and back down as he humped his throbbing meat relentlessly in, out, side to side, back and forth fucking her extremely wet pussy to his heart's delight. He had glanced down and saw her eyes staring up at him and her eyes slightly rolled back. She was panting hard, beginning to react to the relentless pounding. She wanted him! He was certain, even if she wasn't yet.

He immediately altered his course, determined to give her anything and everything she desired. He was about to explode inside her, teetering on the edge of what he knew would be the best orgasm he'd ever had when he'd seen that telltale look. He stopped moving entirely, catching his breath until the urge for his orgasm receded. Then he suddenly groaned wild and loud because she'd clenched down on his cock inside. He'd never felt a better sensation in his life! It was perfection amplified to the umpteenth power.

The soul-surging poignancy pointed to all he'd missed being so rejected his entire life. The gravity of the sensation as she enveloped him, clamping him with a warm squeeze, hit him like a bat to the head. He was nearly certain he'd never feel that from her again. But, he loved her and didn't want this all about him. He bit his lip until it bled to focus on anything other than that sensation he craved with a desperation that sucked his breath away.

It was forever before he backed away from the precipice and when he finally moved again between those warm legs, he aimed for the erogenous G spot he'd read about. Monitoring her responses that he'd learned watching her he intended to satiate Emma. His hands roamed her body feeling her thigh muscles beginning to grab his hips. He clamped his mouth down where his hand had been holding her down. He kissed her passionately and pulled out then slammed back in to the hilt. He rode her hard and fast until he felt those thighs squeezing his hips, pulling him into her as he plunged in long full strokes that made him certain she was getting close to an insane orgasm he was rocking and fucking her toward. Then suddenly her body convulsed around him. She screamed as her eyes rolled back. Warm slick cum shot down his cock. The sensation was nearly too much leaving him intoxicated between her legs.

He desperately wanted her taste without his mixed in though so he quickly pulled out. The corners of his lips quirked up in a self-satisfied grin for making her cum as he fucked her. He went down on her but she raised a leg and he was not certain if she was about to kick him so he swiftly clasped his powerful grip around her ankle.

He bent her knee until the ankle was resting on the side of her thigh. He tied a nylon around the ankle and thigh. He looped piece of rope through the side of the ankle and thigh. He tied that to the side of the bed so her legs were pulled apart spreading her legs but not too wide. He was greedy and wanted to feel those powerful thighs clamping down on his head as he pulled another few orgasms from her. He tied her wrists to the top of the bed above her head. He was going to shove her underwear in her mouth and bind them there but he made her promise not to move and she quickly agreed.

Twenty-four years of inadequacy, feeling unloved, never once knowing how resplendent one woman could be in his eyes made him want to give her so many orgasms she'd beg him to stop. As he'd felt her under him and had her glorious curves crushing against him he was sent sailing to a heaven on earth for the first time in his life. He was anxious to pay her back for his pleasure. Between her secured legs, he searched to opened the door to her juice factory. He licked unapologetically burying his face swirling his tongue up and down her clit.

He mercilessly sucked, nibbled, and flicked her clit up and under it. He fucked his finger and then his tongue into her until she was dancing like a marionette. The moans she uttered were deep sensual throaty sounds. The sexy sounds got him so hard he could hardly stand it. But when her thighs clenched his head like a giant walnut she personally planned to crack with her thighs he rubbed her clit with his thumb until he couldn't keep up with all she sent him to drink.

The well spilled into his mouth and flavor flooded his throat. He drank like a camel in a desert. Her body trembled wildly. His head was in a bear hug he thought was going to rip his head from his neck. He couldn't imagine before that moment how pleasuring a woman could get a guy off, but as she'd trapped his head so tight as she shook over and over he'd shot cum once again before he could bury himself in her and cum deep inside her.

He smiled a beguiling grin as he wiped his mouth. He teased her as she'd tormented him all these months. He dove right back in, flicking her clit as she jumped and moaned. It was his turn to take her on a rollercoaster that never ended. He let her come down then took her right back up, over and over. She came so many times she begged him to fuck her and give her a break from his mouth.

He raised his eyebrows enraptured by her request and nodded his agreement. His swollen, thick, throbbing, cudgel was halfway up his stomach so hard again as soon as she'd said. "Stop! Just fuck me. I can't take that tongue anymore. Please, fuck me." She didn't have to repeat that request.

He stuffed her to the hilt. She gasped moaning loud satisfied cries of passion he'd heard her make many times before but he was causing every, last twitch, she received and he knew it! He loved it. He loved her! He pressed his lips against hers. To her surprise, it was a gentle, passionate kiss worthy of the goddess he knew she was. She stared up at his tousled hair and into those gun-metal grey eyes that watched her. She felt another orgasm between her legs would be impossible as she was so tender she ached.

With long, thick, slow strokes, he began tonguing her mouth and then he noticed she had begun sucking his tongue with the same exact rhythm he was going at as he thrust into her. He gasped. Their tongues intertwined in a circular dance. She opened her mouth to accept her own fluids covering his lips and chin. She lay helplessly bound under this gorgeous hard body, while he ground his pelvis, pushing up and down against her exquisitely sensitive clit.

He ignited her core again by rocking his hips, increasing his rhythmic panting against her neck. His desire for her was erotic beyond anything she'd felt. His cock was intentionally merciless, stimulating her clit in an endless climax beyond what she believed was possible. He was at his body's limit and well past his wildest expectations. It was glorious, earthshaking, heaven-sent pleasure coursing through him. He increased his pace, pounding her towards his climax. The clapping sound of his balls against her ass was like his own cheering section.

Her thighs clenched him in a death grip. She bore down deep inside around his thickness and seizing into his thighs as she began to tremble he knew they were both almost there. Her legs lifted wanting to wrap around his ass and pull him in, but she couldn't free her legs. It was the most tremendous, surging orgasmic bliss either had ever felt. Her breathing came in gasping pants against his ear, which he thought was perhaps the most erotic sounding thing he'd ever heard. She was pulling frantically on the restraints crazed with every sensation overwhelming her.

He fucked her in, out, up, down, forward, back, again and again using the pad of his thumb on her nipples and then down on her clit until she was arching her back into an upside-down V. Her knees and head the only parts of her touching the bed as she pulled frantically on the bindings. He couldn't hold any longer. His balls tightened and lifted, he roared out screaming, "Ohhhhhhhh Gaaaawd!"

Gushing heat washed over his thrusting member from deep in her, soaking his girth as she clung spastically, cocooning around his shaft in waves of pleasure, up and down his cock. Everything inside was slick, hot and far beyond any climax he'd dared dream was possible. He was inside the woman he adored, rocking her to elated pleasure that pulled tears from his eyes. Tingling began in his toes and shot through his body. He ached, as white hot ropes kicked out his head deep inside his breathless Emma. His fertile seed was saturating the entrance to her womb, finding their way home. He came while screaming and crying like an infant continuing to rock her until every drop of his seed poured inside her. He held himself in her until his spent cock slipped out and away from her warmth.

He was certain she was sated, as he was. He lay between her legs savoring the taste lingering on his tongue. He would love to stay there holding her for eternity. His sweat drenched body collapsed on top of her small figure. His arms circled her to listen to her breathe. He lowered his ear to lay it on her chest as her heartbeat thumped beneath his ear.

To say he wasn't prepared for the swell of mixed emotions that caught up with him, was a vast understatement. His lust had forced her to do this. He had crossed a line he couldn't uncross. Though she seemed comfortable as he held her wet small body under his immense chest as they rested from the intensity, his mind was beginning to grasp with horror how wrong he'd been to force her.

Cum seeped down pooling below her to the bed. The fact that her bound wrists were white from pulling on the bindings hit him harder than he anticipated. His head was buried in her neck holding her then he eventually sat up. His head shook and his palm slapped his forehead as he raked his hands through his hair. Emma watched the distraught man begin loosening her limbs. He initially planned to warn her against calling the cops then slip out her window, but he simply couldn't threaten her ever again.

"Ga God .. Ah ah I'm sa sa ..so.. sa ..sorry. Ah ah I da don't know wa wa what ta sa say."

There was a huge pause. Ah..I raped ya you. Ya.. you shu shu should ca ..ca.. call the cops. Ah ah I ja just..."

His cracking voice and huge chest riveted with huge exhaling breaths. He seemed to be unable to compose himself. The silence before he finished was hard for Emma to watch. Tears streaked his face. "Ah ah I've ba ..ba.. been in la love with you and ah I just.. I wah.. wah.. wah. wanted... ta ..ta..to hold you. La...la.. let you know sa..sa sa ..someone wah.. wanted ya...you. Ma ...ma... me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Window
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds