The Windows Ledge

I honestly was unsure of what kind of reaction it would create or if I had just ruined our entire evening or life by disclosing such a deep secret, much less the fact that I was just now staring at her breasts and nipples hungrily. Still looking at the floor I felt Amanda take one of her soft hands and bringing it up to my chin she gently lifted my face so that we were staring into each others eyes. For a moment she said nothing but stared deeply at me as if she was searching my eyes to see something, that was there perhaps.... or could there be maybe a long secret desire or thought.

"Please Joshua," she said, "It's really okay. I was just shocked there for a moment that's all. You were a young boy for Pete's sake it's not a big deal. In fact I find it extremely flattering that you wanted to do that."

"You do?" I quried, looking into her large dark blue eyes.

"Why yes, silly after all you were what... how old were you when you did that?" she aked.

"I was 13," I said.

"Wow," Amanda exclaimed smiling broadly, "Wee you were raging in puberty and oh my God after all don't forget boys reach their sexual peek long before women do." Laughing she said, "Hell I'm just reaching mine."

I looked at her laughing and then being more serious I proceeded to tell her more, "I guess it started around that time from what I remember. You would have been sixteen. I was outside playing and had lost track of time, it was dark and I saw that the light was on in your bedroom so I proceeded to quietly walk over to the window. I was planning on just scaring you once I got there by tapping on the glass."

"Go on Joshua, tell me more," she said still looking intently into my eyes.

"Well when I got to your window I stood there watching you finish up a phone conversation. You were lying on your bed and after you hung up the phone you had walked over to your dresser and were combing your hair while you looked into the mirror at your reflection. When you were done I then watched as you pulled out your PJ's from the dresser drawer. You then threw them on the bed. Do you remember I said that your bed was only a few feet from the window?"

"Yes I do remember that," she said in a soft sweet voice.

I continued, "I was just going to knock on the glass when you started to take your clothes off."

"But why didn't you still knock?" Amanda asked. She sat there before me her glass placed at her full lips as she drank and swallowed another large gulp of wine.

"I was going too," I said, as the memories flashed back into my mind. "I even at one point became scared and thought about running off, but I felt, gosh not sure like transfixed there at your window. I guess I was curious of what a girl looked like you know ....naked."

As I was looking into Amanda's eyes, I was searching, I guess expecting to see some kind of revulsion or disgust. Instead what I saw intrigued me more in that her posture on the couch had changed. She had moved her feet and placed them closer to her butt so that her legs were bent and pulled up to her torso and instead of keeping them tightly closed they were slightly separated. Not wide open mind you or pulled apart but still none the less open so that when I looked down between her thighs I could see just a glimmer of the left side of her vagina and her outer lips. Since I could not see any pubic hair I assumed that she must be completely shaven. Amanda then leaned herself further back against the large pillows that were behind her on the couch and I watched as her thighs moved further apart clearly exposing more of her hidden treasure to me.

"Please go on Joshua," she said, almost whispering 'its okay', "Honestly you can tell me anything."

I looked into her eyes and could see the light dancing in her pupils. Her blonde hair fell around her angelic face. My god she was breathtaking laying there before me. With each breath she took her chest rose and fell more quickly.

Somewhere in the rational part of my mind I knew that what we were sharing at that moment was wrong from society's point of view concerning sexual intimacy or disclosure between siblings. But honestly, at that moment, I had never felt closer or more in love with my older sister. I wondered inside myself if we were about to cross over a boundary that most people never have, yet I knew it was right and perfect.

I watched as now Amanda's eyes were making a dance of staring first into my own and then at my hard cock pushing out of the confines of my loose shorts. The tip of my cock was now fully exposed to her glances and I made no physical effort to conceal it from her. I also noticed as she stared at my cock that her tongue pushed out and she ran it along her mouth unconsciously wetting her full bottom lip.

I became aware that her nipples were now fully extended and swollen and when I looked at her secret region between her upper thighs I swore more than just a hint of glistening wetness was seen on her full folds. An even larger dark spot was forming on the crotch of her PJ bottoms as I shared with her what I had done those many years before. These feelings we were sharing with one another were so intense. Seeing ourselves exposed before each others eyes seemed so taboo, feeling the lust and passion build in our bodies for what is so forbidden and unknown.

"Go on Joshua," Amanda said, "Please tell me more. What did you see next?"

"Well," I said, "I stood there and watched as you took your clothes off. First you pulled down your shorts and you were standing there in your panties, and then you pulled your top off over your head and you were not wearing a bra."

"Then what?" she asked, her eyes focused on my hard shaft as it moved out further from the confines of my shorts. It was slick with my own clear fluid seeping out of the throbbing tip.

"Well I watched you standing there looking at yourself in the mirror," I said.

"What did you think Joshua?" she wondered, "I mean was that the first time that you had seen a young girl's breasts?"

"Yes it was," I said.

"How did it affect you Joshua?" she asked, smiling at me and giggling.

I looked back at her and said, "Pretty much the way I feel right now."

Amanda looked up from staring at the tip of my hard cock and our eyes met. "Joshua," she said, "Did it turn you on a lot, I mean seeing me like that naked and exposed?"

At this point I am not sure what I felt in my mind. I guess somewhere the reality of talking like this with my very own big sister had disappeared. What I saw before me was a very attractive and damn sexy young women who was most definitely turned on by our conversation. I shook my head up and down to signify yes as I watched Amanda's hands moved up onto her full chest.

Now looking at me, I watched as Amanda took two of her fingers and placed them on the top button of her PJ's. For a moment she hesitated as if unsure of what she was about to share with me then she slowly unbuttoned the top button, then the second, third and forth. I could not believe what I was witnessing! Her pajama top was now completely unfastened and she was still staring at me. Without saying a word she slowly took both of her hands and pulled the silky material apart and exposed her naked flesh to me.

"Oh my god," I whispered as I stared at my own sister, laying there before me on the couch her naked full breasts now only a few feet from me.

"Do you think they have changed at all since then?" she asked.

She then smiled and took both hands and placed them under each breast. She lifted them upwards as if she was making an offering to me.

"God sis, they are even larger now and damn your nipples are huge!"

It was now my turn to broadly smile as I watched her take two finger tips and start caressing her nipples and rolling them between each thumb and forefinger while gently pulling. A soft moan escaped from her mouth as she bit her lower lip and arched her back.

"Tell me something Joshua," she said.

I watched her legs move further apart.

"Did you do that many times I mean sneak and watch me undress?"

"Why yes, I did quite often and I saw other things too." My cock continued to throb and harden.

I quickly glanced from watching her fingers which were still teasing her breasts and nipples and looked back into her eyes. I could see the glazed look that was there; how they were filled with desire and passion. Amanda was staring at me and listening to what I was sharing. Her body was reacting to what she was hearing. Her thighs kept opening and closing as I spoke to her. Her PJ bottoms had pulled a little more to the side and I could see more of her vagina exposed. Her beautiful soft, full wet folds glistened in the dim light of the room.

"What then Joshua please tell me?" she asked, "What did you do next? Or better yet," she said, "Why don't you show me what you did."

I suddenly stammered feeling embarrassed again and shy I could not find the right words to say back to her question or was it a demand?

"Did you touch yourself Joshua when you saw me?" she said.

I looked up at her again not knowing what to say and just shook my head yes.

"Oh my god Joshua!" Amanda said, her body squirming on the couch. She looked directly at me, "then you also saw me do other things too then, she said questioningly".

"Yes.... I stood outside your window and watched as you would touch yourself," I said. "I would watch you take your hands and rub, playing with your breasts just like you are doing now, how you would pull your nipples and place them to your mouth."

"Like this Joshua," she said as I saw her take one breast in her hand and firmly push it upwards to her waiting mouth and tongue. She parted her wet lips and placed her swollen nipple into her mouth and hungrily started softly sucking like a child would if it was nursing, it was almost too much to witness as I felt my cock throbbing against my leg. She saw that my shorts had gone up higher on my thighs and now almost my entire shaft was laying there exposed to her eyes, thick hard and long. I could see that Amanda wanted to act out the very thoughts and words I was sharing with her so I continued....

"I would watch as your hands would run between your open legs and I would see your blonde pubic hair and how you would slide your pelvis back and forth against your fingers" I said.

Lifting her bottom up from the couch cushion Amanda took both hands and quickly pulled her PJ bottoms down her body and tossed them beside her on the floor. Lying back down she slowly moved her thighs apart until they were fully splayed and now for the first time since I was a little boy I could clearly see her pussy exposed before my eyes. She was breathtaking, her beautiful lips were puffy and swollen, they were totally slick from her juices that were flowing out of her body and they actually were creating a puddle on the couch underneath her naked ass. I could not take my eyes off her as she lay back on the couch and took one hand and placed it between her open legs resting her fingers on her moist folds.

"See I shave now all I have is this tiny little patch of hair on my pubic area" she said proudly displaying herself to me. "Please Joshua" she said purring and with more urgency in her voice, "please continue to tell me about what you saw and did at the window."

I saw her fingers teasingly flutter up and down her glistening wet folds as she then took her right leg and draped it up and over the back of the couch spreading herself completely wide open before me. She then took her finger tip and pressed it gently at the top of her soft swollen folds and drew in a deep sigh. I could not seem to take my eyes off of her fingers. She was so amazing to watch lying there masturbating herself just as she had done so many years ago as I shared with her what I saw from my vantage point at the window.

Amanda started taking each of my words that I was sharing with her and put them into action on her own body. As I shared about how her fingers probed or slid she would do the very same thing right there before me. I could hear the wet smacking sounds fill the room as her nectar flowed out of herself as her fingers plunged in and out of her pussy. Her sex scent filled the room.

When I talked about the memory of seeing her flicking her clit I watched as she took her fingertip and began circling her swollen bud lubricating it with her slick wetness and pushing back the hood proudly exposing her pink bud.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned as her finger circled and flicked back and forth on her clit. Her eyes stared into mine and I listened to her soft whimpers and cries ringing in my ears.

I thought about what we were doing from that first moment when she took her finger and started unbuttoning her top that were we crossing a boundary that should never be crossed between a brother and sister. Society tells us that this is wrong yet I had never experienced or shared with another person before something as beautiful and perfect as what the two of us were sharing with each other at this moment....

For me nothing else made sense anymore as I saw my sister's body rocking and moving slowly against her hand. I watched as her fingers slipped deeper between her waiting lips and her soft cries and moans filled my mind with such lust and desire for her. From the way she was flicking her clit and rocking against her hand I could tell she was very close to climaxing, then out of no where the words I had somehow hoped to hear came crashing out of her mouth.

"Joshua," she said. "Please touch yourself. I want to watch you like you have watched me for so long, it's only fair." As she reached up with her free hand she pulled and caressed her breasts. I saw that her eyes were glazed and filled with lust.

"Please Joshua," she said, "Stroke yourself for me."

At that moment I had a choice, I could have stopped and allowed common sense to reenter my mind at what I was about to do but I didn't. I felt such a deep love and passionate desire for my older sister Amanda. I took my hand and placing it on my cock I slowly wrapped my fingers around the thick shaft. As a loud moan escaped her lips, I griped my shaft and begin to slowly pump for my sister. Amanda gasped as she watched my hand pull upwards and a large amount of clear thick liquid poured out the tip of my shaft.

"Joshua!!" she said, "God I want you! I want to feel you inside me."

Her smile grew broader, as she stared at my cock while licking her lips with her tongue. She then buried two of her fingers that were already inside herself even further in her tight, warm hole and started screaming out as she climaxed against her hand. I watched her body shake uncontrollably as her legs wrapped tightly around her hand and her body shot off the couch and fell back down.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," she cried out, as her eyes opened wide and focused on my cock.

"Now Joshua, oh fuck cum with me!" she said, as she continued to rub and caress her pink swollen clit closing her eyes every few minutes and stopping when the feelings became too intense. She watched me sliding my hand up and down quickly stroking my cock. I learned at that very moment how multiple my sister was as I saw explosion after explosion take over her lithe body.

The feelings were so overpowering and strong, seeing her laying there before me with her own hands still working between her spread legs. I watched as she shuddered with her own multiple climaxes and actually saw her cum shoot out of her pussy like a man ejaculating. I had heard that some women experienced this when they climaxed and now I was witnessing it with my very own eyes from my big sister as she thrashed around on the couch.

With each upward pull on my shaft clear fluid ran out of the tip of my cock and coated my hand. Feeling my cock throb and jerk I stroked for my sister's voyeuristic eyes. It was becoming too much. I just could not believe that we were doing this together brother and sister masturbating with each other. I felt my balls tightening and knew that I would not last much longer.

Somehow seeming to sense this she stopped playing with herself and quickly crawled over to where I was sitting on the couch and she pulled my own hand away and her soft hand replaced mine. Before I could even think I cried out as she started pumping furiously up and down. I wanted to say out loud my troubling thoughts that watching each other masturbate was one thing but touching each other.......but it was too late we had gone too far to ever come back. I now wanted her hands all over me; I wanted to feel her touch, caresses and kisses.

She placed her fingers tightly around my shaft twisting as she pulled up her hand sliding to the tip and back down again. Then just as surprisingly as before my sister quickly placed her open mouth onto the tip of my cock and I jumped from shock as I felt her warm inviting lips surrounding me and she blew on the tip as her tongue circled around the head.

"Ohhhh god.... Amanda!!!" I shouted, as the first blast exploded out of my cock and landed deep into her waiting mouth.

I felt her sucking and swallowing as my warm cum splashed to the back of her throat. I had never experienced a climax so intense before almost blacking out as my sister expertly licked and sucked my sperm drinking it into her mouth and swallowing again and again. I was on sensory overload as it was becoming too intense to take anymore and I tried to pull away from her lips but she held onto me not allowing me to pull away.

She continued to pump with her mouth like a driven women and my cock remained hard and thick which I knew was from the excitement of all of this the forbidden act that we had just performed together. I watched in amazement as my own big sister slurped away at my cock, staring up into my eyes. Feeling her tongue sliding along the underside where the vein is and then running around each side as she brought her lips to the tip. I could not believe that not one drop had spilled out of her mouth.

"Wow!" I said laughing, "No wonder the boys growing up were so eager to date you." I smiled down at her.

She smiled back. "See I told you I was good, no I take that back," she said winking at me "Make that great."

"Oh god Amanda," I said, "Do you realize what we just did?"

She smiled even broader and said "Yes baby brother I do. I have always fantasized about this. You see you were not the only one who used to make night time visits to watch someone masturbate when they were younger," she winked and giggled at me.

Then she crawled over to me and taking her hand she placed my still hard shaft into her opening and sat down loudly gasping as my cock penetrated her pussy. She wrapped her arms behind my neck and drew my mouth to hers hungrily pressing her tongue into my mouth as we passionately kissed one another.

Over the next days, weeks and months my sister and I continued our exploration of this forbidden love called incest which I will write about further in other chapters of our story. We both have talked about it in great length and realize at least for now that this is something that both of us have wanted for so long and would not trade it for anything in the world. We are discovering more each day about our special love for each other.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds