The Witch's Dollhouse Pt. 05 - Finale

"What...happened?"

"Well...you see, in order to fully satisfy my love for you, I couldn't share you with the others. But not only was that not an option since their devotion to you is heavily unpredictable, they were beginning to grow...divided, fighting over you and holding onto you longer than necessary. I don't know if you remember, but there were times when some dolls began to hide you away, tied up in closets and wardrobes for their private use before discovery and a couple of times when even the spare dolls ventured out to acquire you.

Obviously it was getting out of hand so I..."

She hesitated, twirling strands of her hair as she worked to find the right words to explain what she did. Phil reached out and took her hand in his, wanting to support her in what meagre way he could manage. She held his hand to her chest, just over her heart, drawing courage from his kindness. Then, while looking him in the eyes, she continued.

"I created three more bodies and split your soul between all of them. There was a great risk in what I did and there was no telling what it could do to you but...

"In the end I decided to compromise by maintaining the majority of your mind in a single body, THIS body, so that while you share the senses of the other bodies and that there's enough of your soul to attract and satisfy the others, I get to have you all to myself."

Phil didn't get what she was saying, it probably sounded bad. But was it really? He was happy, it couldn't have been that terrible.

"It appears, however, that your mind is jumping from one body to another, perhaps to compensate for the schism you're not used to yet. Maybe you'll learn to control but for now, you may find yourself--"

drowning in bodies. They covered him in all angles, pale, silver haired dolls trapping him within their mass as they availed every inch of him. He was no longer in the red room, one moment he was listening to Cecilia, saying words that sounded as though it should have worried him yet feeling nothing about it.

What did it matter if his soul was fragmented or not? He was more than happy with his life now, with Cecilia.

His arms and legs were restrained within the moving walls of the chamber he found himself in. Walls made of the bodies of hundreds of empty dolls filled only by pure lust rather than a soul or spirit, they would never be satisfied, they'd never cease.

His exposed body was bound in hair, streams of clear, creamy liquid fell onto and bathed his body in it's erotic scent, equally wet bodies formed from the masses and approached him, drawing him into kisses, jerking his cock into lips and massaging his body with vagrant hands.

One eventually took a hold of his member and slid it into her arse hole, collapsing the small sphincter around his meat and pressing her back into his chest. Her hair warped around Phil's neck, forming a leash and hands pushed at his back, forcing him to piston into the girl's hips as she forced him to spoon her, nestling into him like a jigsaw piece.

All around him, wet bodies pressed against him intensely, he was nothing more than a slab of meat to be devoured by this creature, walls of naked figures closing around him until there was no room to manoeuvrer and he was trapped in their whimsical embrace. An ass pressed itself against his face, drawing him into it's bouncy cheeks while a disembodied tongue, hidden in the nooks of this body's nethers, squirmed out of the pussy he was suckling on and swirled inside his mouth.

Secretions bathed him from dozens of horny holes, oozing from the miniscule spaces left between the compacted bodies and heightening his sensitivity. The heat, the sensations, all of it consumed him, dragged him down in an ocean of sinful paradise that he drowned himself in. He never wanted to leave, why was he ever scared of this place? It was so wonderful...it was just so

bright again. Back in the red room, a concerned looking Cecilia sat before him. Her eyes that were once lit with a mischievous longing were now wet with guilt.

"I just wanted to be with YOU..." she croaked, holding back tears. "But I did something that could have hurt you...destroyed you...I could have ruined everything!

"I still love you my dear...nothing will ever change that...but you probably hate me. You probably think I'm a terrible person and you're right...I'm such a heinous monster who almost tore apart her own beloved apart for the sake of fixing problems that came from her own incompetence..."

She looked up at him with teary eyes, her Amethyst eyes shone brighter than ever, conveying to him the full scope of her emotions.

It spoke on a scale beyond words, he felt the magnitude of her love, the depth of her sadness and the vacuum of her loneliness waiting for him and so much more.

"I've been...such a bad girl..." She sobbed.

Philip leaned towards her gently, reaching a hand out to hold her cheek and wipe her tears. She didn't flinch but she looked like she wanted to.

"I...don't care" he whispered softly, pressing her lips to his and sharing a brief, yet magnificent kiss. When he pulled away she looked bewildered.

"I forgive you...and I love you"

Before she could protest he kissed her again, pressing her down onto the bed with him on top of her.

It was his turn to go on the offensive.

She put up a mediocre resistance and ended up allowing him to have his way with her in the end. If his current body was anything like before, she was probably physically stronger than him and could have pushed him off of her at any time.

But she chose to accept him, melting into his kisses like it was the sweetest thing she had tasted. Her hands glided across his bare chest, his arms and locking around his fingers, her legs twined around his own and their bodies pressed against each other as if to become one.

Eventually he broke off the embrace and trailed his lips down her body, tracing a line down to her hips where he ripped off the remainder of the dress she wore.

It was a wonderful dress but it was useless now.

Removing the last of the fabric with a whimper from Cecilia, her maidenhood was now unguarded. Tenderly, Phil spread her thighs apart, her legs now hung suspended in the air and her toes curled in adorable embarrassment as her garden was now on full display.

It glistened wetly, having wept it's own kind of tears and out of salacious joy, not innocent sorrow. With zero hesitation he dived into her snatch, digging his tongue deep and churning it against her soft walls as they tightened around his presence.

The taste of her juices lingered on his taste buds. Before, a single drop was enough to pacify him but now he felt no anger, no fear, no resistance, only a strong passion and desire to embrace this petite lover for the rest of time.

The ambrosia leaking from her honey pot only served to empower him now as he doubled and tripled his vigour in tasting her depths, holding tightly as she struggled with the immense sensations racing through her lower body.

His tongue burrowed deeper inside her, fighting the ever tightening walls to earn passage. He felt his tongue flick against a particularly rougher spot at the roof of her cavern, eliciting a louder response from Cecilia and convincing him to focus his efforts on the area in question.

It was difficult to reach but every so often he'd brush against it, causing the muscles in Cecilia's body to tense up in response. Her orgasms came quickly, each more violent than the next and every time she wrapped her legs around Phil's head and tightened her grip, forcing him to take the spray of her arousal head on.

He didn't mind, in fact he loved it and he would gratefully gulp down her steamy cum every time, revelling in the taste as he dived back in.

Soon he switched tactics, moving his mouth higher while his tongue left her slit, which tried very hard to pull him back in, and dragged itself up her labia to her clit.

He kissed it, teased it with his tongue, sucked it and at the same time, his fingers -- his middle and ring fingers -- took the place of his to tongue and speared into her pussy, pumping in and out at a rapid pace, provoking the g-spot now that Phil had greater reach to his assault.

Cecilia seemed overwhelmed by the experience, her back arched and her mouth gaped as loud moans and silent screams flowed out of her constantly. Her hands gripped her passionate lover's hair tightly, securing him in place if only as a reaction to the pleasure if not to encourage him to continue.

She came 4 more times afterwards, drenching his torso in her musky fluids as she lay there in the after glow.

Phil rested his throbbing member on top of her slit, letting it bask in her heat while she felt it's presence, the anticipation of having it inside her.

Eventually she smiled up at Phil and reached out with her hands as if to embrace him.

"Come to me." she giggled and Philip obliged.

She was tighter than any of the dolls before her, Philip didn't think such a thing were possible.

He struggled to push his cock all the way through but her slippery insides made it possible. Once all of him made it inside they each took a brief moment to collect themselves before abandoning all sense of restraint.

Philip's hips ravished Cecilia's, thrusting wildly like a blur, liquid love spilling out every time their bodies crashed together. Cecilia hid her moans in Philip's mouth, pulling him in close and holding him tight as her delight coursed through her body and out in erotic squeals.

"Philip! Oh god Philip! OHHHHH...You're filling me up up Philip!"

She screamed his name, heedless of her embarrassing volume and he realized that it was perhaps the first time she addressed him by name. He was so happy he increased his speed, his endurance shocking him.

He pulled himself closer, one arm behind her head, cradling her while his fingers sifted through her smooth locks, while the other clung to her waist amidst a tangle of raven black hair.

They kissed, screamed and came together without stopping, holding each other closely and immersed in each other's presence. In that one moment, nothing else existed, it was only Philip and

the doll straddling his hips pulled him into her ample bosom as he came inside her. She let out an elongated gasp of relief while her insides clamped down hard on his shaft, signifying that she too orgasmed.

When the moment passed she released her grip and looked at him, her auburn eyes were half-lidded and her blushing face was infected with a drooling smile. The respite lasted less than half a dozen seconds before she was back to bouncing her juicy ass on top of him again.

More dolls had entered the room compared to before, some had pressed their breasts against his back -- hardened nipples digging into his skin, others took a hold of a limb and sucked on his digits and those that couldn't squeeze in access to his body resorted to rubbing themselves on furniture and bedframes in anticipation.

It took a little while longer for the doll to reach her final climax, judging by how utterly drenched his hips were and the volume of goo seeping out of her she had been enjoying herself for quite a while.

Before she had finished however, Philip spied a doll behind her on all fours, her limbs straight and her inviting ass raised high for him to see. The doll took a backwards glance and smiled at him through her crimson locks, daring him to make a move.

So he did.

He threw off the dazed doll already sliding off his hips and, before anyone else could make a claim, slapped his hands on her arse cheeks -- digging into the flesh as he felt them jiggle from the impact -- and slammed his cock deep into her cunt, hammering it roughly as if to finally punish the things for taking advantage of him all this time.

He pounded into her insides while the red head remained upright, her body shaking with every thrust and accepting his aggressive attack. The other dolls eventually joined in, smothering his back with their bodies, some aimed to clean his ass with their own invading tongues.

This only spurred him on harder.

Eventually the red head climaxed, her arms giving way and her top half fell to the floor, though her legs remained straight, supporting her butt as it continued to be pummelled by Philip's abusive thrusts.

He continued ramming her deeper, her body might have risked being snapped in two where she an ordinary woman, the way her back arched to accommodate her position that is.

His lust overwhelming him, Philip reached out and looped an arm around the waist of the nearest girl in reach, pulling her close as he buried his face into her chest, kissing and nibbling the mounds of fat he entombed himself in.

His other hand fiddled with the waiting snatch of a more nubile girl, who stood on her tip toes as his fingers squelched inside her drenched depths, clinging onto him and looking up with the wettest puppy dog eyes he'd ever seen.

Once he was done with the red head, another doll, this one with a pony tail, leaped onto her still upright bottom. She planted a wet kiss on Phil and inserted him inside her, leaping onto him and straddling his body with powerful legs locking around him.

He kissed her, pounded her, filled her up and she screamed at him,

"I never thought...you were so dirty! AHHHHNNnnngg..."

Cecilia was on her side, her left leg held up by Phil as he invaded her exposed pussy. But with her leg so close to his face, Phil couldn't help but run his tongue up her ankle, along her sole, sucking on her toes. It didn't matter where she walked with her feet, every part of her was precious and deserved to to savoured.

The embarrassed witch seemed to disagree and more out of defiance than anything, she snatched one of his hands and brought it close to her blushing face, the heat of her breath tickled him.

"If...if you're going to be like that I'll-Ahhh! I'll...respond in kind!"

She tongued his palm, sucking on his fingers like ice cream and threading her tongue between his fingers.

A competition began between them as both tried to arouse the other with their mouths, all while their hips pistoned against one another with increasing force.

As the pleasure intensified, so too did his efforts at pleasing her foot, sliding his tongue along the blade of her foot he popped another digit into his mouth and sucked,

the milk from the nipple burst into his throat and flooded him with a warm secure ecstasy unlike any he had experienced before.

There was so much however that it began to leak from the corners of his mouth and the uncomfortable feeling of a blocked throat forced him break away for air, gasping unnecessarily.

He didn't have long before another doll grabbed him by the hair and dragged him into her enormous breasts, sticking another nipple full to the brim with their aphrodisiac milk for him to taste.

The smell polluted the basement and made his thoughts swim, the taste was practically etched into his taste buds permanently and Phil gratefully feasted on the bountiful harvest his mistresses offered him.

A coughing from the other side of the room drew his attention.

Much like him, the frizzy haired girl was being force fed the nectar from the dolls' breasts. Unlike him however, she actually needed air so when she broke away from their forceful grip spluttering and coughing it was more than a reflex for her.

But regardless, the dolls would pull her back into place and unload their milk by the bucketful, either not understanding the need for air or not caring, they didn't want to kill her but they were coming close.

Just enough to break her down.

And it was working, the constant choking and the mind numbing effects of the creamy waters -- plus all prior brain washing attempts -- were beginning to take their toll. The captive began to latch onto the nipples presented to her herself only drawing away to breath for a moment before returning to her meal. Her hips gyrated and swayed as she tried to relieve her growing lust.

They both swallowed mouthful followed by mouthful of breast milk. Philip's doll body seemed to absorb the liquid as nutrients and did not have any apparent need to relieve waste. This was less so for the girl who had wet herself after a while, a visible yellow stain on her white panties was one thing but the ever growing puddle at her thing was another source of proof.

Though at that point, the poor soul didn't seem to care whether she was sanding in her own filth or not.

Eventually, the dolls released Philip and pulled him towards the captive. She in turn had her underwear and any accessories inserted inside her removed, much to her dissatisfaction.

When her eyes -- once red and puffy from excessive crying and now tired and unfocused -- lingered on him something seemed to switch inside of her. She smiled warmly and spread her legs revealing her gaping folds. She wagged her hips up and down in anticipation, flicking droplets of clear cum and pee at him before Philip finally stepped towards her and inserted himself inside her.

She immediately began to convulse violently as her body underwent what felt like multiple orgasms at once, like her body was releasing all the frustrations she had built up in that one instance.

With her still shaking from immense pleasure Philip began thrusting, only adding to her arousal and breaking her completely.

Her body and soul believed him to be the one she loved most and eventually, so would her mind. Philip was merely speeding it along now, saving her more trouble by making her submit with his presence.

She would share the pleasure he had revelled in when he first arrived, the pleasure he foolishly believed to be suffering once upon a time. And when that was done, she'd share the pleasure the other dolls felt when they serviced him every day.

After all, if they looked so happy doing it then it was surely a wonderful thing wasn't it?

The girl opened her mouth, letting her tongue hang out like a bitch in heat and then puckered her lips in kissy motions, repeating the process until her leaned into her.

Her kisses were sloppy, uncontrolled, feral.

Just like when the newlywed had him at her mercy during his first visit, a memory that made him smile now.

She slobbered all over his face while he screwed her, shifting his grip to the bottom of her cheeks to lift her body up so that she was suspended from the ground, her hands still tied to the post making it easy to hold her.

He felt her getting closer and closer and she broke off their kiss and screamed, and screamed and

screamed his name while he slammed into her. Cecilia, he found, enjoyed being on all fours, being railed doggy-style.

"Harder Philip! I've been a bad girl! SO FUCK ME HARDER!!"

All trace of the polite airs she had put on had been peeled away, the dainty persona was gone and now the true face f a cock hungry whore roared out her lust.

So be it.

Her hair washed over her entire back, parting where their bodies connected, so Philip wound entire fistfuls in her hair and pulled back, Cecilia yelped as she suddenly reared up, pressing her back against his chest.

Upon contact, Phil embraced her and held on tightly. They knelt there upright, their hips the only thing moving -- grinding against one another and stirring up the witch's insides.

Her hair tangled around him and they both worked to wind it around both of their bodies, mummifying each other until they were tightly bound together.

They fell back onto the bed, Cecilia on top, as Phil increased the tempo of his thrusts, she wailed and moaned as he reached deeper and deeper, hands groping her breasts, rubbing her clit, holding her securely.

She eventually manoeuvred herself so that they were now facing each other, serving to tighten the grip her hair had over them both.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds