The Witch's Dollhouse Pt. 05 - Finale

Biting her lip, she giggled and resumed bouncing on him, kissing him within their cocoon bringing each other to rapture after rapture, sharing the same breath, the same pulse, the same life; eternal and linked 'till the end of time.

Her screams increased, her hips moved with more force until eventually

he felt himself cumming, his body tightening up as a hole accepted his seed.

He couldn't tell what he ejaculated into and he didn't get a chance to check as the Amalgam shifted and he was smothered by another set of bodies.

Crushed in such a wet, soft place Phil realized that he wasn't a morsel being devoured in the stomach of the beast but rather he felt like a dick being crushed by the insides of his lover as her walls twisted and clamped around him.

The thought warmed him deeply and he embraced the Amalgam-- the Womb he was stuck inside. As his cock was pumped inside another pussy, he surrendered himself to the abyss of devotion and

came once again inside the young doll straddling his hips. He let her slip off his glistening manhood before throwing himself at another doll. She fell onto the bed with him on top of her and when he snaked his way inside of her he started thrusting his hips like a beast.

Another weight pressed down from above and sandwiched him between two beauties. The girl below embraced the two bodies above her, tying them all together in a vice. This restricted Phil's hip movement somewhat but he persevered, slamming down into her as hard as he could to bring out her next orgasm.

He look down at her face, it was

an utter mess. The frizzy haired girl had so much cum poured inside her a goopy mass began to spill out of her slit.

They were on the bed now surrounded by an audience of waiting dolls, the captive's restraints were removed and she was currently riding on top of Philip.

Her eyes had rolled back in pure bliss and her hip movements were slow and weak, hell it was possible she wasn't even aware of the fact she was moving now.

The dolls had kept back to allow the girl a chance to taste her new master but even they were at the edge of what they could handle.

Once the new girl had slipped off of her perch, once they got another glimpse of the specimen they were created to worship they would pounce.

Finally, with one last shudder, the girl fell forward onto Phil's chest, his cock springing out of her.

Her face was so close, panting heavily from exertion she carried her love to him on her gasps.

As the dolls took his girth into themselves and sat on top of Phil's exposed body, he heard the new girl whisper once last thing before a sweaty ass swallowed his vision.

"I

"LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! IIIAAAAAIIIII LOOOooooUUUVvv yYUUuuuuu..."

Cecilia shook her whole body in response to the pleasure passing between the two of them. They rolled around still connected to each other, vying for who would be on top and who would be on bottom.

Phil's vision was nothing but the blushing face of his beloved, framed by an ocean of black engulfing them both.

They were trapped in their own little world, feeding off of each other's exultations of passion while their loins warred over which could expel the most cum into the other.

He could feel everything, the pressure of the basement dolls all over his body, the crushing sensation inside the Amalgam's hot, steamy mass, the taste of the mansion dolls as they ravished another version of him somewhere else and Cecilia, the brightest star in a nebula of love.

In an eternal prison of lust, he could feel what each of his bodies were experiencing. He could feel his consciousness jump from one to the other if he focused on one feeling for long enough, he could experience the sensations more vividly from there.

But right now he was happy to give Cecilia the love and attention she so earnestly deserved.

PHHHfffiiilllluuuup...AH! AH! AH LUUUVVFF YOOOUUUuuu!!" She warbled. "Aaaahhllll BE WWIiiifff...Y... Yuuuu...FooorEEVVAAArrrr. An...ANNND ERRrvvaaaHH...aannNND EvvfeeaaaAAAAGHHHHHH!!"

The pistoning of her hips grew faster and faster and like a broken facet, a spray of cum blasted out of her hole. Philip's dick acting as a plug was ineffective at containing the eruption as it soaked the sheets they lay on and dampened her silky, ebony hair.

They lay there, still connected, Cecilia's head on Philip's chest as they panted in their little obsidian shelter.

"And ever...and ever...and ever...and ever..."

Her promise was now a light murmur, less a proclamation for the word and now a vow for his ears alone.

He lifted her head and brought her lips to his own in answer.

Her hips began rocking again and Philip succumbed to a night that seemingly had no end.

The Carlyle Estate stood strong and fair over the years, ignorant to the weathering demands of time. Even when the village of Redwall dwindled in size 'till the once ancient town had become an empty husk, a victim of country life boredom.

There were many people that dared to venture into the estate still. Some would peek around and find an empty manor filled with nothing but cries of beings unseen. Those that dared stay longer were never seen again.

Some went for thrills, some to prove themselves against the gossip of ghouls and ghosts and some claim to be lured there by a sense of belonging, the Carlyle Estate was a local horror story to many surrounding towns though it's mysteries lay unsolved.

And as it's occupants grew in number and the master of the manor was swallowed in eternal bliss, the mansion would continue to exist due to forces unnatural.

Yes, even when the planet is a barren wasteland, even when the earth at it's feet was no more, even when the last star flickered out of existence, only the mansion would remain hurtling through the dark.

And the master and mistress of the manor would indulge themselves forever more.

END.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds