There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 34

I know I left a lot of loose ends, and maybe sometime in the future, I will pick one of them up and starting a new novel. However, I would like to move on to something else, when I'm ready, but definitely, NOT NOW, I Have A Headache.

This novel took a lot out of me, and I thank you for sticking with me to the end. It was first published on May 18, 2014, and the Final chapter should be published by September 15, 2015. It simply means 16 months of my continuous researching, reading, and writing, between 40 and 60 hours per month, and your continuous reading, for just more than an hour for each publication, if you are an average reader (500-600wpm). Thank you. You have been subjected to 34 chapters of my prose, good or bad, with approximately 30,000 words per chapter. That's 10,200,000 words, give, or take, for the entire series. I wrote them, and even I feel sorry for you.

A standard 480 page Tom Clancy novel only contains 7 million words so I feel honored that you stayed with me this long.

I just want to thank you one more time, and then I am going to SHUT UP. If the Commons could see me now, they would think,

Bob/ Prolonged_Debut10 him

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds