They Are A-OK Ch. 23

Though I did everything but get on my knees and beg he refused to even hint at the surprise. Since talking was not working out so well that really only left making out to occupy our time on the drive to the hotel. After fifteen minutes of tongue play with Adam I was ready to fuck on the spot. I was glad that Adam had arranged to use the employee entrance and service elevator. The idea of walking through the lobby with an obvious erection didn't thrill me. I would soon learn that Adam's wealth had given him a kind of celebrity which made the use of private entrances a necessity.

Finding a waiter in the suite was not the kind of surprise I had hoped for. Even though the guy looked great in his decidedly non-standard uniform, I would have preferred to be alone with Adam. The waiter was barefoot and bare-chested. All he wore was a pair of shorts that were made to look like tuxedo pants and a formal red bow tie. I guessed the ultra fit stud to be in his mid twenties.

"Welcome back sir," The waiter said politely.

"Thank you, Ron. This is my guest, John."

"Pleased to meet you sir. Do you care for a cocktail before dinner?"

Ron emphasized the word cock making it seem clear that he was on the menu. Adam asked for some expensive sounding liquor I had never heard of over ice and I went for a beer. Considering that I was already a bit depleted from my earlier sexual escapades drinking a lot of alcohol didn't seem like a good idea. No matter what surprise Adam had for me being unable to get it up would be bad form. After drinks Ron politely served dinner without a hint of anything sexual. After dessert he offered us brandy which Adam and I both declined.

"John, before I send Ron off there is something you have to see. Ron would you show off your little secret for my guest?" Adam said clearly already knowing Ron's answer.

"Of course sir," The waiter said as he began to open his shorts.

He pushed the shorts and his underwear down to his knees exposing his genitals as if he was showing me his watch. He was crotch was completely hairless and sported an amazing tattoo. Where his pubic hair should have been there was a scene that might have been used to illustrate a book of fairy tales. In the distance was a fanciful castle with a maiden leaning out of a tower. But it was the foreground that was the most interesting. Ron's smallish cock was tattooed to resemble a dragon. There were wings at the base of his cock that extended onto his thighs. His balls were also part of the image. They bore the same scale pattern on what appeared to be the dragon's legs and feet. He stepped closer and opened his legs a bit allowing me to see the nasty claws on the dragon's toes.

"Wow," I exhaled, "That is some art!"

"Thank you Sir, it was an indulgence for a former boyfriend," He said with a smile.

"I am sure that John would enjoy seeing the beast take flight," Adam said in a tone that was clearly meant to be an order.

"Of course, shall I manipulate it or would you care to fondle the creature, sir?" Ron asked me.

I looked to Adam for a clue as to what the appropriate answer might be. He had said that Ron would be leaving after showing me the surprise so I did not think Adam intended for the waiter to join us in bed. However, I did think it would be fun to handle Ron's little dragon. Adam nodded and told me to go ahead and enjoy myself.

I started by fondling his scaly looking balls and then moved my fingers to his cock as the dragon arose. To my surprise what I thought was a small cock soon emerged as a fat eight-inch dragon. The dragon's head which was tattooed upon Ron's cock head grew large and fierce looking. The almost unseen purple eyes on either side of the cum hole seemed to be glaring at me. The cum hole itself had the image of the dragons mouth around it and a serpent's tongue slithering out and down the underside of Ron's cock head. I was nearly breathless as I began to stroke the fully emerged fierce beast.

"Though he seems forbidding, the dragon doesn't bite and rather enjoys being in warm, dark, tight, moist caverns," Adam said in a wicked tone.

I took his words to mean that he wanted me to suck Ron's decorated cock as much as I wanted to engulf the fanciful dragon in my mouth. I leaned forward and guided Ron's menacing greenish cock head to my lips. I kissed the dragon's mouth and Ron's cock jumped. I quickly took his slithering serpent past my lips and confined the smooth scales within my wet mouth. Though I could not hear the dragon's reaction, Ron's soft moans told me the green beast liked the feel of my tongue tickling its belly as I swallowed the creature. I took the purpled eyed head into my throat brief which elicited louder moans from the waiter. I only moved my lips up and down the scaly serpent a few times before the painstakingly decorated cock began to jump and twitch. To my surprise the medieval beast suddenly spit several thick gobs of delicious goo into my mouth as Ron roared the dragon's approval.

I didn't know if the waiter had a hair trigger or hurried the event, but whichever I happily drank down his tasty cum. When I released his cock from my mouth and looked up I saw the handsome man smiling down at me appreciatively. By that time he had stepped out of his shorts and was naked except for the bow tie around his neck. I didn't say a word as I blatantly admired his hot body while the dragon shrunk back to the tiny lizard I first spied. Being curious and certain that the tattoo could not have been done while Ron was flaccid many questions came to mind. As it turned out I only had time to voice one.

"Was the art work down while you were erect?"

"Yes and since the artist was a sexy horny bastard who couldn't keep his lips off of my cock, it took many session to get the shaft part done," Ron answered with a big grin and thanked me for the blow job.

Adam excused himself to walk Ron to the other room where I presumed he got dressed before leaving.

"So what did you think of Ron and his little pet?" Adam asked upon his return.

"Hot, sexy, amazing, cute, delicious, fun and a lot more I am sure."

"I have to add too quick to the list myself."

"Oh that wasn't done on purpose then?"

"No he can't hold his cum when he is getting oral. Oddly that isn't true when he slides the dragon up my ass. I figured maybe the tattoo makes his cock extra sensitive but never wanted to ask. Wouldn't want to embarrass him if he was always such a fast cummer."

"Yeah, I guess not. You say he has fucked your ass, which makes me curious about your relationship."

Even though I knew whatever Adam's relationship was with Ron was not my business, curiosity as usual overcame concern for his privacy. We were brothers and a tenant of the AOK is openness. In addition, I felt a friendship with him born of being kindred spirits in a way. Since he had never shown a reluctance to share intimate details of his life with me I saw no reason to hide my curiosity.

"I am sorry; I should have made a better introduction. But I wanted to play out the scenario. Ron is AOK but not what you would call a book learning type of guy. He graduated six years ago with a lot of help from his brothers. The dragon was started a few months after graduation. I didn't really get to know him until I happened to be at an alumni event when the tattoo was still in progress. I walked into a room and Ron had his pants around his ankles showing off the uncompleted art to several of alumni. I was completely fucking fascinated. Ron's boyfriend who is not AOK was there as a guest and obliged a request to bring the beast to life. I was even more fascinated by the transformation in size as the guy fondled the partially completed dragon."

"That fucking blew me away when that tiny little dick grew into a huge fucking dragon!" I blurted out.

"I saw the look on your face. Anyway, I wanted to suck that serpent in the worst way, but it was clear that while he was willing to let us have a quick feel, Ron and his boyfriend were monogamous at the time. About a year later I ran into Ron, who was bar tendering at a reception I was attending. He had broken up with the guy that he had spent six months under the needle for and was happily single. When I asked if the dragon had ever been finished he suggested we get together after he got off so I could see for myself. It was finished and I got to fulfill my desire to suck it dry. He works for me now as director of hospitality for my hotels which essential means he is the head bartender. We fuck occasionally, but you can't really call it a relationship."

"You mentioned having the dragon up your ass..." I started curious if Adam got a hard fucking from Ron.

"Sure, he has fucked me, I have fucked him. But he isn't really the kind of guy I can let myself go with and get the kind of fucking I really need. John, most of the time I have to maintain an image, even when fucking. With you things are very different. I am comfortable being a total slut bottom with you when the mood is right. I could never let Ron give me a fucking like you."

I smiled and decided that I had had enough of twenty questions and was ready to fuck or suck or both.

So was that my big surprise?"

"Just the first part," He said and pulled me to my feet.

I was suddenly in his arms and our lips were locked. The passion filled deep kiss lasted at least ten minutes and reinflated my already excited cock.

"The other part and hopefully the best part is that as a present to show you how proud I am of you and my affection for you is that I am yours for the night. Whatever you want to do which I hope includes fucking is yours."

"That could be dangerous Adam. I am starting to discover a wilder and what some people might consider a dark side."

"I am not worried, I know who you are John. I also know about some of those recent discoveries."

Once again my curiosity was aroused.

"Adam, I don't know if what you know is a secret, but I feel I have a right to know what it is," I said insistently intent on learning what he was talking about. "Who have you been talking to anyway?"

"Brock and the other council members of course and my dear friend Felicity," He answered casually.

"Oh, I guess you know everything that has happened in the last week then?" I said trying to hide my surprise.

"John, I thought you knew that I was involved with the council's proceedings last week," He said sounding honestly confused.

"I assumed that you were consulted, but didn't know you had all the details. I had no idea that you had talked to Felicity about our date either," I said concerned about Adam's ability to gather information.

"I hope you are not angry that I had a hand in deciding your punishment. I needed to know how strong your resolve and character are John. As I had hoped and suspected you proved that both are beyond question."

"Thank you and I am not angry. I am comfortable with the cleansing. I think it was a good experience for me. In a very real sense it truly bonded me to the brotherhood."

"I am glad. About Felicity; she and I have no secrets. We have been lovers since I was your age. Her husband loved to watch me fuck her and after to punish me for violating his wife. He was a complicated man."

"So I gathered from Reggie."

"Reggie didn't tell you everything, John. But you are a smart kid and probably made some fairly accurate assumptions based on what he did tell you. However, it is possible that you drew some inaccurate conclusions as well."

"Are you saying that you want to clear up misconceptions, Adam?"

"What I am saying is that I am open to any questions you may have. But you should already know that anyway. We are brothers of the AOK. It would be a violation of my oath and sin against myself to lie in response to any question you ask. So if you want to know anything about Daniel Culbertson, my relationship with him and his wife or anything else in my past the knowledge is yours for the asking. But as I would with any young man, I must caution you about being careful about what you ask for. It is possible that the answers to your questions may be unsettling than dealing with the curiosity over the unknown."

"Adam, I doubt I would have a problem with the answers. As for my assumptions, I do not know which are correct and which are misconceptions. Therefore, I do not know what questions to ask."

"Tell me what you think you know and then I can answer questions that you left unasked."

"It is my understanding that you lived in Mr. Culbertson's house near campus for a time. I am told that you served him along with other male students. I believe that you also served Felicity before his death and after may have switched roles. I hope someday to understand how a viral young man that became a strong and powerful titan of business could have been a virtual slave to an old and at least in the end feeble man. But for now, taking you into the bedroom, bending you over and riding your incredible male cunt is of far more interest to me."

Whatever his game was, I had decided to turn the tables and test him. It had become obvious that our relationship was going to be very complicated. He would be my mentor, teacher and boss for perhaps as long as he lived. At the same time he wanted something in private that would make that public persona seem totally out of character. I would have to work hard to achieve the proper balance between such opposites. I knew the first step was to find out who Adam really was and what he really wanted of me.

"Then that is what we shall do. As I told you the night is yours."

"Wait," I insisted as he turned toward the bedroom, "Is that what you want?"

"John, I already said I hoped that you would choose to fuck me tonight. I don't understand why you question my desire."

"Adam, I think that you are a far more complicated man that you realize. I also think that after tonight our relationship will have taken on a new twist. While you say that you're offering me something just for tonight, I am certain that it is only the beginning of many such nights and days to come."

"John, you don't seriously think I want to become your sub or slave, so you?"

"Well it is for damn sure that you don't want to be my master. I suppose that in your head you have something in between in mind. But I do not know if you're being honest with yourself if that is the case."

"John, just come fuck me. Let's make it as simple as that. Our future together lies beyond a horizon that neither of us can see. We can individually imagine what is hidden by the dark of the night. But when the sun reveals the truth it must be a compromise of our separate fantasies that emerges if we are to successfully merge both our needs into a shared future."

I found his philosophical ramblings somewhat annoying under the circumstances. He seemed to have problems separating his mentorship of me and the realities of our sexual relationship. My annoyance seemed to cause something to snap a little.

"Fine, get the fuck in the bedroom and get naked. I hope you thought to bring lube because with or without it I am going to tear your hot ass apart!" I growled.

I was sure I saw him smile as he rushed into the other room.

I stripped off my clothes in the sitting area before joining him. He was sitting on the bed naked holding a tube of K-Y gel.

"How do you want me,..John?' He asked seductively.

During the short pause I was sure he was about to say sir instead of John. I was more glad than not that he didn't go there. It would have confirmed much of what I believed to be true. However, I knew that I would not be comfortable with a greater level of submission from him.

"Let's start with you sucking my cock," I replied casually as I stepped in front of him.

He reached for my semi-erect cock as he leaned toward my body. I reached for his head and inched forward as his fingers began to work magic on my loose hanging balls. As always when his lips touched my shaft it felt like a mysterious and wonderful electric charge passed between us. My cock grew as he licked and kissed up and down my sensitive rod. Soon I was fully erect and in his mouth. He sucked and slurped my dick like he was starved for the taste of me. I gently caressed my mentor's head as he took my cock into his throat.

He was as talented at sucking cock as he was at conducting business. Without the slightest noticeable gag or breathing difficultly he held my entire cock in his mouth and throat while rubbing his nose in my pubic hair. I humped my cock in and out of his throat for a couple of minutes before pulling away.

"God your cock is delicious," He gushed as he tried to pull me back to his mouth.

"It is time to put your cunt to work," I moaned softly.

"Fuck yes! You want me on my back or bent over?" He asked as he handed me the lubricant.

"Bent over so I can give you a good hard bitch fucking!"

His excited reaction confirmed that would have been his choice. I knew instinctively at that point what he wanted. I hoped I was good enough to make him forget the brutal old man from his past. My desire was to give him the hard fucking he wanted and needed without the degradation I was sure he endured from his mentor.

I stepped back to give him room to turn around as he stood up. As soon as he was bent over I began using my fingers to thoroughly coat his anus and rectum with lubricant. I knew from experience that he did not require a lot of stretching to get ready to be ridden. But I choose to extend the experience for him by fingering fucking him for a time. I bent down and began to caress his buttocks and kiss his back as I rammed three fingers in and out of his already wide open hole.

"Oh god, John, yes!" He squealed as I worked my fingers roughly in and out of his asshole. "I need your cock, baby. Please fill up my cunt with that hot piece of meat!"

I have no idea what possessed me to withhold the fucking he requested. For whatever reason I wanted to make him beg for it. I wanted him to need my cock so badly he would do anything. He moaned and squealed and continued to ask me to put my cock inside him. I said nothing as I continued to caress and kiss him while fingering his ass.

"Fuck, I need your cock so badly, John. Please fuck me! Show me how a stud uses a man pussy. Please baby, I want your cock," He wailed along with some other mostly unintelligible words.

Finally I gave in. I pulled my fingers from his ass and aimed my cock for his gaping hole. The tip of my dick touched his anal rim and he bucked. I pushed forward and was instantly buried to the hilt in his hungry asshole. He urged me to ride him and I no longer had the will to hold back. I grabbed his hips and began ramming my cock in and out of his slick asshole. I rode him hard. My balls slapped his ass with each thrust until they tightened and drew up to my body. As I was nearing the point of no return I felt his rectal walls suddenly clamped onto my rampaging cock. He was cumming hard and I was locked in place, unable to do anything but hang on and enjoy the ride. When the vice-like grip of his ass muscles loosened his spasming rectum still massaged my throbbing cock. I roared as my cock unleashed a huge spurt of cum deep inside his body. I started fucking him again causing my cock to splash around in his cum filled rectum. I rode him until my cock was too soft to continue.

I fell forward onto the bed after pulling away from his body. I felt exhilarated and drained. I reached for him and pulled him to me. We became entangled on the bed with our sweat covered bodies pressed together. Neither of us could speak. Our chests heaved and our hearts beat wildly as we struggled to regain normal breathing. Adam was the first to regain his voice.

"Congratulations John and thank you for an amazing fuck. I hope you will keep fucking me like that for a long time," He whispered in my ear as his tongue toyed with my ear lobe.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds