They Are A-OK Ch. 23

I turned my head and we began to kiss. After several more minutes I was able to speak.

"Adam, you are incredible and fucking you is beyond belief. For as long as you want it I will want to fuck you."

He smiled and told me that he thought we were perfectly suited lovers. I wasn't sure about that but I was sure he was a great fuck and I really liked him. I feel asleep wondering what the future held for us. I feared he might want something I was certain I could not give. I knew there would never be a time I would not want him sexually. But I also knew that it was unlikely I could ever become a part of conventional couple with him or anyone. It was clear to me that I had a need for a variety of sex partners. Oddly that night my dreams had little to do with Adam. Alicia and Zach were the featured players in my nocturnal fantasies. Alicia had increasingly been the star of my dreams. Though I tried not to acknowledge it my desire for her was growing. Zack's appearance in my dreams was easily chalked up to the newness of my experience with the sexy pledge. At least that is what I told myself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds