Thunder Storm

"Mmmmm....ooohhh...g-g-gawwd...yes yes yes...Victor..Victor...Victor..." she moaned, rocking her hips against his. "Victor...Victor...cum...cum Victor...I'm right there waiting for you baby..." she whispered hotly in his ear. She widened herself more for him by grabbing her ankles.

"Oh gawd baby..hold your legs open for me...just like that...yeah...yeah...ohhh fuck...I-I'm cummming...AAAAahhhhhhhhhhh!!" Victor cried out. As soon as his cock swelled inside of her, Nicaya felt the dam holding her orgasm back break.

"V-V-VICTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!" Nicaya screamed, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist. Together they rode out the waves, holding each other for dear life.

The down pour of rain began to ease up. Victor laid atop of her, panting. With trembling fingers, he brushed the strands of hair clinging to her face. Lovingly, they kissed as their hearts thudded against their chest. Victor gazed at the look of contentment on Nicaya's face as she basked in the glow of spent passion.

"Would you believe me if I told you I loved you?" Victor asked, kissing her forehead.

"Would you believe me if I said the same?" Nicaya whispered, kissing his chin.

"I love you Nicaya." He waited for some kind of response. She locked eyes with him, smiling wickedly as she contracted her muscles around his cock, still buried inside of her, four times. Victor moaned, playfully biting her neck as the sensations from her cunt sent chills up and down his spine.

"Did that answer your question?"

"I don't know, do it again..."

~Fin~

Don't forget to vote

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Thunder Storm
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds