Tink's Torment: The Transformation

With most of the humiliating transformation ceremony completed, I began untying her from the bed frame. When she was free, I clipped a leather leash to her collar and ordered her on the floor on all fours. "Wow, I almost forgot the most important part. Can't be a dog without a tail, right Tink?" For the most part she'd regained her composure but this new and lowest degradation drove her tears again. I coated the anchor of the tail in K-Y jelly and then took a dab and rubbed around her tiny hole. As unceremoniously as possible, I grabbed the back of Tink's collar and plunged the tail in her firm ass in one swift move. A squeal from Tink around the dildo still in her mouth told me the receiving end wasn't as pleasant as the plugging. I retrieved the hand pump and began inflating the base. With a few test tugs I was satisfied the tail was properly in place.

The fur of the tail matched the suit perfectly as the dark brown base gave way to a beige tip. "I hope you appreciate this Tinkerbell. I had to order this and the muzzle special from Germany. It's really remarkable. The actual tail here is made of flexible, but sturdy tubing and the fur colors match up perfectly. But by far my favorite part, and I'm sure being the slut you are it's also your favorite too, is the anchor inside of your rectum. It's designed to resemble a real dog's penis. The part I pumped up is the infamous knot. I figured you'd want to get acquainted with the canine anatomy firsthand."

"Now it's time to lay down the rules. You will always remain on all fours. Your days of walking on two feet are over. You will be taken outside and your tail will be removed once a day. If you need to go to the bathroom, you will do so then. Otherwise you will have to beg to be let outside to relieve yourself. With the ring gag, you won't be able to talk anymore, so I suggest you work on your body language and barking. You'll notice each of your paw pads are made of suede. They're my own little creations. I stitched some gel insoles into the pads, the elbows, and the knees to make things a little more comfortable.

However, the most important are the rear paw pads. In the sole of each are small pressure switches like the ones in plush toys that need to be squeezed to be activated. If you stand upright and put all of your bodyweight on your rear legs the switches will set off an electric shock that won't permanently hurt you, but it'll be strong enough to drop you to your knees. The battery in each pad is charged like some of the fancier wristwatches – the more movement there is, the more charged the battery is so I wouldn't try standing if I was you." I took one last item and approached Tinkerbell's head. There was a look of complete defeat in her eyes.

"Tink, today's been a lot of fun. But as pleasurable as it's been for me, I also want you to enjoy yourself too. After all, your new life will be much more rewarding if you learn to embrace it willingly. So to help win you over I got you this." I held up a small plastic egg-shaped device in front of her face to which she gave a perplexed look. I pulled the dildo out of her mouth. I wanted to hear her groans for this next part. Grabbing hold of the back of her collar, I knelt down behind her upturned hind quarters and nestled my fingers between her warm folds. To my surprise her little love hole was moist. It seemed that despite all my victim's acting and gestures the little pooch was actually enjoying herself. I rubbed the egg up and down her slit a few times before I watched in awe as her sweet lips did the work for me, reflexively swallowing the devious little device.

When I was sure it was firmly planted in its new home, I gave her pussy a few pleased pats and walked back into her field of vision. I pulled out a small keychain remote and activated my little egg. The look on Tink's face was a priceless blend of pleasure, shame, and disbelief as the toy began bouncing around in her cunt. She tried to squirm away from my eager gaze, but I held on firmly to her leash. Through the expressions on her face, I could see my pet physically losing all her inhibitions as she slowly began to embrace and revel in the sensations emanating from her pussy as the seconds ticked by. She gradually began swaying and oscillating her hips in ecstasy, trying to find some release.

"It looks like my new little puppy is happy," I announced as the tail began swishing vigorously with Tink's hip movements. I knelt next to her and began rubbing her soft underbelly. The sensation of fondling her firm, gently swaying breasts in the pliable, velvety material was electric. I immediately knew I'd never grow tired of this. I decided to move on to her nipples, tweaking and pinching the little buds that were peaking through the cutouts in the fabric until they stood at full attention. As I continued my ministrations, I began to hear some soft moans. I looked at my pet's head and found her eyes closed with delight and a steady stream of spittle dripping off the fake canine tongue. A few seconds more and I began to sense her oncoming orgasm. Tinkerbell's body began to tense; her abdominal muscles contorted, her legs and arms quivered, her breasts began to swell. The climax came when her pussy pulsed and the moist little lips contracted. Her love hole dribbled a small stream of juice on the carpet below and my pet collapsed in blissful exhaustion. I grabbed the remote and switched off the egg.

Still holding onto the leash, I lifted Tink's head with a firm tug. Her eyes met mine in a euphoric haze as I unsnapped the imitation tongue from her muzzle. "That was fun, wasn't it?" I asked. With a little more tugging and pulling I turned Tink completely around. "But, after you're done playing you need to clean up your mess. You wouldn't want to stain your master's carpet would you? Now lick it all up like a good little pooch." After waiting a few seconds for her to voluntarily obey, I resorted to holding her head down so she could lap up the damp spot. I could hear a few more muffled sniffles escape the muzzle as she tended to her duty. She tried squirming out of my grasp, but it only made her tail wag in an inviting manner.

When enough of her stain had been lapped up I reinserted the dildo into her mouth and led her into the kitchen. Improvising, I tied my pet's leash to the pipes underneath the sink. I grabbed another little toy off the kitchen counter and squatted next to my victim, looking directly into her tear-stained eyes. "Well, I think all-in-all I think we've made a lot of progress for the first afternoon. Being the good owner I am I have to go pick up some more goodies for my new little bitch from the pet store. Although, with all this excitement you must be pretty hungry, huh? Good thing I made you this." I held up a long, pliable pink dildo in front of her face. She began trying to shimmy away but the leash held her close. I pulled the rigid black dildo that had been acting as a silencer out of her mouth. A long string of saliva stretched from the toy's tip and eventually broke, dangling from Tinkerbell's muzzle. She really was becoming a good little dog.

"This little pink baby here isn't your average dildo. It used to be a penis-shaped squeaky toy, a gag gift for bachelorette parties. I modified it a little bit. I hollowed it out and added a tube running on the inside up to the tip. Now when it's squeezed it'll squirt out whatever's inside of it. See?" I aimed the head at her forcibly gaping mouth and let it fire. A squirt of gooey white substance flew through the air and hit its target: the back of her throat. She lowered her head in shame as the slop trickled down her gullet. I cupped my hand underneath her muzzle and raised her gaze towards mine. "Don't worry; it's not what you think. It's only Ensure mixed with some other vitamins. I want to make sure you stay a nice and healthy dog." I pushed the feeding device into her mouth until I felt the tip pushing at the top of her throat. A look of panic flashed in her eyes as she struggled for air. "The more you suck on it, the more compressed it gets, the more air you can breath in, the more you get fed," I explained in a delighted tone. She soon got the idea and I began hearing a muffled slurping/squirting sound.

"Now Tinkerbell, be a good girl while I'm gone and be sure to finish all your food. I don't want to have to punish you when I get back. I'll be keeping an eye on you," I said as I set up the camcorder on the kitchen counter. Before I turned to leave, I switched on her egg and heard Tink give an audible groan as the sensations began. Once out of her field of vision, I silently paused in the kitchen doorway to see how my new pet would react. Thinking that I'd already left, she began trying to pull her hands and feet out of their reinforced paw encasings. With the leather straps holding them tightly in place, she then tried to squeeze the fingers on her front paws into a fist. She soon realized that the coarse suede of the paw pads was just too thick to bend. For a moment she thought about standing up. That idea was quickly abandoned when she saw the casings for the pressure switches on her heels.

Resigned to her humiliating situation, Tink's body began betraying her as the tormenting egg continued to work its magic. She began panting in a quickening rhythm. Her eyes closed in passionate concentration. She started sucking the dildo with earnest enthusiasm. And just as things reached a fever pitch, she arched her back and pushed her upper body down flat against the floor. Her hips gyrated and rolled causing her erect, upward-pointing tail to swing uncontrollably. After a few seconds of this frenzy, the panting stopped, her body momentarily quivered, and Tinkerbell settled into a post-climatic haze.

She was the quintessential bitch in heat modeling the perfect mating pose. Her hindquarters were still raised and upturned, two supple slices of her toned ass peaked through the rear opening, her sweet cunt lips drooled their juice onto the linoleum floor below, her eyes were still blissfully shut, her mouth greedily suckled at her oral invader. The way she looked that moment would've attracted any mate, human or canine. I left the egg buzzing to keep her company and quietly shuffled out of the house unnoticed, smiling ear-to-ear. I knew the next few days were going to be a lot of fun.

(to be continued)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds