• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Titans Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Titans Ch. 05

Anna wrenched his hands away from her head and hauled him around so his back was against the wall. He fought against her playfully but futilely; she was the only woman he had ever kissed who could match his tremendous strength and that thrilled him.

As Anna pressed him into the wall and kissed him again, Alex pushed his leg between her legs until his thigh was pressing firmly against her crotch. She moaned, taking one of his hands and dragging it down and behind her; he got the message and took a hold of her muscled backside, which clenched and unclenched beneath his fingers as she began to rub herself against his leg.

Anna's free hand snaked between them, wrapping around the bulge in his slacks stroking it through the fabric. Alex wrestled his other hand free and also moved between their bodies, latching onto a perfect breast. He had dreamed about this feeling for years, and now he felt like he was truly experiencing it. Maybe he was still dreaming, but it felt real enough.

They stayed like that for a long while, hands roaming over each other's bodies. When they were worked up almost to the point of frustration, Anna broke away, panting heavily. Alex leaned back against the wall gasping.

"You don't want to go any further?" he asked, giving her a reassuring grin.

"Oh believe me I fucking do," she growled, eyes wild, "But I'm waking up."

Her voice sounded distant, as though coming to him through a hole in a wall.

"What do you mean?" he stood, taking a step towards her.

"See you tomorrow, fucker," she winked, then disappeared.

Alone on the edge, Alex slumped to a sitting position. He closed his eyes, sealing what he'd experienced into his memories as the world faded away around him.

Alex found himself lying in soft furs as even softer lips ran up and down his stiff cock. He sighed in contentment, then smiled - remembering the last time this had happened.

"Talia?" he chuckled, keeping his eyes closed.

"Wrong again," the elf whispered into his ear.

He felt some small twitches from the other lips, suppressing a laugh using his cock; he found the thought of that oddly arousing. Alex opened his eyes, first looking to his right to see Talia, naked and playing with herself, then down to see Elizabeth giving him a slow blowjob. He stretched, wrapping his arm around Talia he could feel her shoulder jiggling as she rubbed her slit.

Now that Alex was awake, Elizabeth removed him from her mouth with a wet popping noise. She crawled up his body like a predator until she could line up and slide him inside her slick entrance. With a soft whimper, she began to move up and down.

Talia leaned over and kissed Alex; first on the mouth, then the chin, then his neck as she trailed down his body. Elizabeth saw her coming and knelt upright without breaking her pace. Talia's delightfully tingling lips jumped to and fro down his chest and stomach until they reached the point where he joined with the major. Her long tongue extended and began lapping at Elizabeth's clit, occasionally brushing gently against his cock. Her fingers never stopped working away between her own legs.

Alex ran his hand down Talia's back and down to meet her hand, pressing it deeper and feeling her fingers move against his. Elizabeth was staring at them and biting her lip as she bounced up and down, his other hand moved up to pinch at each of her nipples in turn, causing her to throw her head back and moan.

"Enjoying pleasuring your captain, major?" Alex said, huskily.

Elizabeth's breath caught in her throat and her pace became faster and more erratic as the words triggered something inside of her. Alex felt Talia's lips move to envelop the major's sensitive little nub. Elizabeth cried out, then stopped moving, lowering herself as much as she could to get him as deep inside her as possible.

Talia sat up and pulled Elizabeth towards her. She rolled off of him, his cock slipping out, and lay in a daze next to the elf.

"Kneel up here," Talia commanded, patting the bed next to Elizabeth's ribs.

Alex obeyed, getting to his knees and shuffling across the furs. When he got close enough Talia grabbed his cock and immediately started pumping, pointing it downwards at Elizabeth's face and breasts. She moved in closer to the major's ear and whispered into it.

"Do you want this?" Her teeth brushed against delicate skin, eliciting a shiver.

"Oh gods yes," Elizabeth moaned, looking up into his eyes.

It didn't take long for Talia's skillful ministrations to bring Alex to orgasm. He groaned and fought against closing his eyes so he could watch his cum splatter across the redhead. Long strands covered her breasts and drops splashed onto her cheeks and neck. A small droplet even arced over and landed in her ginger hair.

Talia shuddered as she came from watching, then pulled her damp fingers out from between her legs. She used one of them to scoop up a glob of cum, and then held it to Elizabeth's lips. She hungrily sucked it down, and then darted forwards to kiss Talia and share the bounty.

They cleaned up and packed up for the day's travel. Alex and Talia drew some funny looks when they left the tent, but the scouts all looked away and busied themselves when Elizabeth followed and cast a warning glare around at her soldiers.

The morning was bright and clear, though the ground still squelched underfoot from the previous day's persistent rain. The Irregulars all piled onto the mech as the army began to march again, Alex booting up the scanners just in time to catch Elizabeth and the scouts scattering off into the distance to search the terrain ahead for danger.

The morning passed much the same as the one before, albeit dryer and more pleasant. The landscape ahead was growing rougher as they entered the foothills of the distant mountains, causing their route to meander and snake through the valleys.

It was late into the afternoon when the march halted, a few hours before the usual time they began to look for a suitable campsite. A mounted scout came galloping back down the line of waiting soldiers and made straight for the mech as Alex deposited his friends to the ground so they could sit comfortably.

"Captain Murray?" the scout shouted up, as if there were any confusion as to whom the mech pilot was, "Major Swift wants to see you; the war council is meeting at the head of the column."

Alex looked down at Thrak questioningly, and the orc shrugged.

"No idea, Alex," he frowned, "You should probably go though."

"Right you are," he sighed, turning back to the nervous scout, "Lead the way then."

The mech walked at a brisk pace, keeping a good distance behind the cantering horse so it didn't get spooked. Helmeted heads turned to watch as Alex passed regiment after regiment. At the front of the enormous queue, inside a perimeter of gleaming knights, carriages were circled and some familiar faces were locked in heated discussion as a crowd of unfamiliar faces looked on.

The knights parted uneasily as Alex strode towards the meeting, heavy footfalls breaking the flow of dialogue as the assembled officers watched in silent awe as the mech took to one knee and Alex jumped swiftly out.

The general was sat in his usual chair, overflowing, with Silas the elderly scribe beside him. In front of the makeshift throne Elizabeth stared on defiantly. For some reason the barkeep, Walter, was also present, looking more bored than anything.

Alex approached and stood to attention beside Elizabeth, lending her his implicit support and the weight of his presence. She nodded slightly in thanks and approval, before looking back to the general.

"No matter the tactical advantage," she spat, picking up the thread of conversation, "We cannot allow civilians to be bait. It's monstrous!"

"We'll lose many more soldiers in the assault than there are residents in that backwater town, Swift," the general wobbled angrily, "We wait in ambush, press our advantage, and then save more lives than you can possibly count in the long run."

"My teams can have the war engines ready and waiting inside of two hours," Walter interjected, he glanced over at the captain, skewering him with his cold gaze, "But I'm curious about the outsider's perspective."

"I fail to see how that's relevant," Silas sneered, his lip curling upwards.

"Details?" Alex asked, ignoring him.

Elizabeth huffed.

"A dozen giants and scores of beastmen - a full raiding party - approaching a small town over the hill, they'll arrive within the hour. They don't know we're here so the general wants to let them slaughter the inhabitants so we can set up an ambush."

"And what's your plan then, Major?" the general laughed, "A full assault with no time to prepare and barely enough time to get there? It would be a slaughter either way, so let's keep our boys alive."

"Any advances on that, captain?" Walter asked, almost sweetly.

"Twelve giants. Less than a hundred beastmen?" Alex asked of no one in particular.

Silas nodded stiffly.

"And there aren't any beastmen mages, correct?"

"The animals aren't capable of it," the general scoffed.

Alex nodded slowly, pursing his lips.

"In that case, I would suggest that you point me in the right direction and stand well clear."

The silence was palpable, and Alex savored it for a moment, tracking a drop of drool that dripped down the general's jowls as his mouth hung open.

"I've seen the town on my scanners, I can get there fast enough to intercept the raiding party before they reach the town, and they shouldn't pose much of a threat. Maybe send some ground troops in my wake in case the beastmen run for it."

The officers exploded into a clamor of shouting voices and angry exclamations. Walter caught the captain's eye and gave him a respectful nod, before turning and disappearing into the crowd. Alex patiently waited as the general shouted for silence. When order was reestablished, the general staggered to his feet.

"What makes you think you can make such claims, boy?"

"We are the best of the best, sir," Alex smiled politely, "Now do you have any orders for me, or should I just leave?"

The general's eyes narrowed as he saw the last piece of the power-play snap into position. If the general ordered Alex to go, he looked weak in front of the war council for ceding power to a captain. If he ordered Alex not to go, he would go anyway - as he had just hinted - and the general would look stupid and vindictive for attempting to stop him from saving civilians. Ninety years had given Alex a lot of experience, he could be devious when he needed to.

"Do as you will, captain," he grumbled, sitting down with a loud thud.

Alex snapped off the most patronizing salute he could manage.

"Sir, yes sir!" He turned and walked back to his mech, Elizabeth by his side.

"Can you really take on that many?" she muttered out of the corner of her mouth.

"I think so. I guess we'll find out soon," He clambered up the kneeling mech's leg and into the cockpit, "Which direction are the approaching the town from?"

"The North-East," She fidgeted, thumbing the fastening on her cloak, "I kind of want to watch again."

"Keep yourself safe, and follow if you really want to. I'm fast when I need to be though so don't count on keeping up," he reached into the storage rack and tossed her his H-MAC rifle.

"Got it," She nodded, shouldering the butt and finding her grip again, "Good luck."

"Hopefully I won't need it." The mech unfolded, standing to its full, imposing height.

As the cockpit closed around him, Alex oriented himself, sending out a scanning pulse to find the town's location. Slowly at first, but quickly gathering speed, he strode out into the empty countryside, breaking into a run.

Up and over the hills, taking the most direct path, Alex ran. Reaching back with an enormous hand he grasped the purple shard of reactor shielding that was his new sword, pulling it from the makeshift sheath with the snapping of ropes. As he approached the village, Alex veered off, circling around the contours of the terrain.

Rounding the side of the hill, the mech's optics immediately picked up the hard edges and right-angles of manmade constructs. The buildings were squat and gray, made from the same stone that peeked through the thin soil here and there on the steeper slopes of the area. As Alex zoomed in further, he could make out people pointing and running. Aiming his arc gun into the sky he sent off a bolt of lightning to attract even more attention; it was better they be wary and hiding if a fight was about to happen.

Reaching the North-East side of the valley, Alex crested the hill. In the distance, he could see a group of large humanoids, surrounded by a swarm of creatures. Scanning again in their specific direction, he hunted for any suspicious looking amulets or staffs among the giants as he slowed to a stop. Nothing obvious presented itself, other than a large pair of shackles, too big for even a giant. Strange. He hoped for the best while preparing for the worst; there didn't seem to be any mages, but he couldn't rule them out.

Only the beam gun would reach them at this range, and it would take many shots to take down a giant, so Alex focused on thinning the ranks of the beastmen. The first laser cracked across the distance, obliterating the bovine head of one closer to the back. In the panic that ensued he killed ten more, and as they looked around and spotted him another half a dozen fell.

Rather than fleeing and scattering as he had hoped, the beastmen looked to the giants for instruction. The one which seemed to be the leader bellowed so loudly that even Alex could hear it, pointing straight at him. Like a single organism, the assembled raiding party began to charge.

Alex was slow and methodical, making every shot a kill as the raiders crossed the intervening miles. He hoped they would tire as they charged such a vast distance, but they had seemingly superhuman stamina. Even the beastmen, with their brothers-in-arms falling to the left and right of them, showed no signs of slowing as they entered the range of his next weapon.

Switching the frequency of the laser, Alex charged the arc gun, aiming at the giants now. Slower to fire, but much more devastating, bolts of electricity crashed into the ranks of the giants. Three of the twelve fell, the rest still bolting towards him. He began backing up towards the top of the hill as they drew close enough for the plasma gun to be effective.

Alex raised the mech's right arm, still holding the sword, and fired a ball of white-hot gases at the group. Aiming separately from the arc gun, he was able to fell another four taking them below half strength. He wished his blast cannon was working, but there wasn't anything he could do about that now.

Alex didn't want to back up any further, if the fighting spilled over the top of the hill, the inhabitants of the town might come out to watch, which might draw the beastmen towards them. With no other option, Alex extended his wrist blades, raised his sword, and braced for impact.

The raiding party hit the shell of the mech like a tide of flesh. Inside the cockpit Alex winced at the noise alone but maintained his form. Five giants remaining, he skewered one on the sword and backhanded another with the energized wrist blade, knocking it down but not out.

Four left. Alex ignored the beastmen for now, they ineffectually pummeled his armored legs as he tried to wrench the sword free. The giant toppled and the sword bent, he let it go rather than risk breaking it. One of them grabbed his arm and pulled, Alex fought to keep his balance.

On the floor, the wounded giant crawled over to the impaled corpse, snatching the manacles from its belt. Distracted by the giant grappling him, Alex didn't notice as the wounded giant leapt up and clamped one large shackle onto his wrist, over the ports his plasma gun fired from. Warnings flashed up into his vision as the plasma gun shut down to prevent it from damaging itself.

Kicking out, with an armored boot, Alex threw off the giant grappling his left arm. Spinning about he thrust his wrist blade through the head of the wounded one to his right. Three left. One of the remaining ones had circled around and grabbed him from behind, wrapping around his shoulders and pulling hard.

Alex reached up both hands to try and tear himself free. There was a clamor across the front of the cockpit as one of the beastmen scrambled up, leaping onto the short chain of the shackles. Swinging freely, the beast pulled itself onto his left arm, then hauled the other manacle into position with a triumphant howl.

Alex fired the arc gun before the beast could close the manacle, and it exploded into a shower of gibs. He stamped behind him but the other giant was keeping its feet clear. The other two closed from the front, and before he could do anything a humongous hand reached out and snapped the manacle shut. Alex lowered his hands from where they were still reaching for the arms of the giant behind him. He pulled his arms apart, straining until the automated systems told him they were in danger of breaking, but the shackles held.

Beastmen crawled all over his captive form, searching for weak-points. A large club thunked into the chest of the mech, setting Alex's ears ringing. When the sound had faded away, he heard the annoying chirp of an incoming communication. His heart leapt into his throat as he quickly allowed it, forgetting to even struggle against his captors.

"Seems like you fucked up a bit there, Captain Murray sir."

"Anna?" Alex exclaimed both aloud and in his head, "Holy shit, Anna?!"

"The one and only," Anna laughed, "Well, ten and counting, technically."

A second club crashed into the mech's head as the first came around to hit the opposite side of the abdomen. Alex quickly checked his scanners, looking for the incoming signal. On a mountain top way off on the horizon, Anna's mech was crouched, facing his way.

"A little help?" Alex requested meekly, as he struggled against the rain of blows; they did no damage but he still couldn't get free.

"Alright, alright. Shit, I'm working on it," she tutted at his impatience, "If you could just raise your wrists above your right shoulder and hold them there for a few seconds, that would be great. I've got a piercer round assembling in the chamber."

"Don't miss, Lieutenant," Alex said seriously as he followed her instructions, "That's an order."

"Relax, fucker," he could hear the grin in her voice, "I never miss."

Alex watched with morbid fascination as a tiny, glowing projectile that could punch straight through him and out the other side arced out from the mountain top. One of the giants suddenly stepped in front of him, blocking his view. He winced in anticipation.

The giant's face simply ceased to exist from one moment to the next, replaced with a gaping hole. The chain between the manacles snapped with a resounding crack, and the arms around his shoulders went limp. Regaining his balance, Alex took in his surroundings. Two giant corpses fell to the floor, and the one remaining live one had backed off, gormlessly holding its club out in defense. Dozens of beastmen still swarmed around his feet.

"Brace yourself captain," Anna's voice came over the comms again, "Antipersonnel round incoming, then I really have to go."

"What do you mean you have to go?" Alex demanded.

Before he could get any further, a second projectile slammed into the ground at his feet. There was a bright flash and a loud bang. Clouds of dirt were thrown up into the air, obscuring his vision. When the dust had settled, there were no survivors.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Titans Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds