To Break a Filly Ch. 05

There was little for her to do now, though. She had no way out of her cage and who knows how long he would be gone for. Her best bet was to try and get some rest. She was feeling weak from the day's events. She had no idea what time it was or when he would return, but her muscles ached and her head throbbed - she needed to sleep. She made her way clumsily to the cot in the back corner and curled up, closing her eyes. Even with the uncomfortable harness and pounding headache, Lindsay was out before she knew.

***

It took Chad about fifteen minutes of hard riding to reach the herd. It had been so long since he had been astride Lady and it felt good to have the hot Texas breeze in their faces once more. He found his cattle over one of the far hills. He came around the backside and with a yip, he and Lady took off to bring them in closer to the barn. After the initial rush, he and the herd settled into a familiar and lazy pace.

This was his favorite time to think and he had become very accustomed to both watching for strays and pondering life's big questions. Today, however, he was admonishing himself for the way he had spoken to Lindsay before leaving. He had wanted to reward her for asking so nicely to be let down, but the way that she had asked a question, or even spoken out of place, should have warranted a whipping. Maybe it was the afterglow of his orgasm or maybe it was something else, either way he needed to take better care not to allow her such liberties in the future.

Overall, their first encounter had gone smoothly though nowhere near as he had expected. She had shown some fight, certainly, but not the outraged, passionate kind that he had prepared for. She seemed to be trying to read him as much as he was doing the same to her. Her actions appeared to be, for the most part, calculated. She was cunning, that was for sure; but Chad had to wonder if she was intentionally trying to hide her emotions from him or if this was just an instinct he hadn't anticipated. This was going to make her training much more interesting indeed.

After about an hour of riding them in, he could see the barn off in the distance and decided that it was close enough. He had performed a count on the herd and had found two new calves - late babies were always at risk of being lost in a stampede, but they seemed to be keeping up just fine. He would need to pull them out at some point and look them over, but that was for another day. He was eager to get back to his conquest.

The sun was setting as he and Lady rode back through the big door. He dismounted and led his mare back up to her cross ties. Lindsay was asleep on her cot and not even the clip-clop of hooves would stir her. 'Poor thing,' he thought to himself and then the monster chuckled. Oh sure, you can whip the spit out of her but she gets a little sleepy and now she's 'poor thing'?

He undressed Lady and brushed her down once more before returning her to her stall. He tossed in her dinner and scooped out half a can of grain for dessert before checking her water.

"It's a little low, Miss La- " Holy shit, WATER! It had been well over a day since Lindsay had had anything to drink. Now her deadened sleep and shakiness made perfect sense. With all the alcohol and medicine she'd consumed, she had to be half-dead with dehydration.

He bolted the horse's gate and dashed up to the house, through the back door, and into the kitchen. He cursed the tap for not running faster as he filled a pitcher with cool well water. He grabbed a glass from the cupboard and hurried back down the hill, being careful not to spill. He fumbled with the padlock on her gate and then hesitated a moment after entering, remembering what had happened the last time he got too close to her; but her breathing was slow and her skin was flushed with no more sign of sweat.

He went to her side and slowly knelt down on the ground next to her cot. He poured a glass from the pitcher and her eyelids flickered at the familiar sound. He worked one hand underneath her head and lifted it slightly, allowing a small amount of water to trickle over her full lips. She stirred a little and opened her mouth, allowing him to help her drink. The process was tedious, but he was able to get her to drink the entire glass. He decided to leave the rest nearby for when she woke, she'd had enough to sustain her.

As much as he knew she needed the rest, he couldn't quite bring himself to leave yet. He had never been as close to her as he was now and, while he wouldn't have imagined it possible, she was lovelier than ever. Very gently, so as not to wake her, he ran the tip of one finger along the side of her face. He traced it down her neckline and out over her collarbone to her shoulder.

He allowed a few more fingers to perch there for a moment before continuing down her side. He admired the delicate curve of her waist and hips, rubbing back up to her shoulder. He brought his fingers down her arm and finally dropped them to brush the underside of her breast. She sighed a little but did not wake as he began to caress her puffy pink nipple. He teased it to life before setting to work on the other one.

His need strained in his pants and his unoccupied hand undid his belt and jean buttons for the second time today. He rose to his knees before her and gently placed the head of his penis in front of her slightly cracked lips. The feel of her hot breath nearly melted him. He placed his hand gently back on her hip and began to trace her panty-line. He was grateful then that she had been wearing a thong when he had taken her as he was now able to run is fingers along the crack of her ass.

Her skin was so smooth and her breath so hot, he felt that any moment he would lose control and just take her right then and there. He moved his hand lower, wrapped it behind where her legs were curled up, and was amazed to find her panties soaked. Taking extreme caution to be gentle and not wake her, he hooked his finger around the thin fabric of her underwear and rubbed his finger in the slickness.

A drop of precum fell from his head and onto her bottom lip. To his astonishment, she licked it off and he felt that he was about to lose his mind. He pulled his fingers away quickly and replaced his pants, tucking his erection up into his belt. He needed to get out of here before he took it too far. He backed away from her and then, remembering that he kept a bottle of lotion in the tack room, had a better idea. He was gone for only a moment and when he returned, he found that she had rolled onto her back, exposing her full breasts to him.

Knowing that if he touched her again, he would surely lose control, he moved instead to stand by her feet. He stared down at her for a moment before deciding to chance it. He removed the blade from his pocket for the second time today and knelt down between her now spread legs. He reached out and gently pulled the fabric of her panties away from her and in one quick motion, split her thong vertically down the center.

When he released the delicate fabric it came down and split open, exposing the pink folds of her pussy. They were glittering with wetness and Chad quickly drew back to keep himself from touching her. He knelt down once more and lowered his pants to his knees. His cock stood out before him, quivering with anticipation. He applied the lotion liberally, never taking his eyes off of the sight before him.

She was amazing. Her inner lips flowered out past the outer ones, looking so inviting. He began to work himself, imagining lowering his face to suck on them, to draw the obvious wetness into his mouth. His eyes wandered up to watch the steady, rhythmic rise and fall of her breasts, indicating that she was still asleep. The thrill of being here at last, of having her so close to his dick was unbelievable. He imagined the day that he would finally feel her from the inside.

As he dreamed, he pumped harder; but as he pumped harder the urge to touch her grew and grew. The monster began to growl hungrily, he wanted to taste her too, to feel her around him too. And why shouldn't we? it purred. We took her, she's ours now, what is stopping us? Chad's pumping slowed as he started to agree. He reached out with his free hand once more and ran his finger down her exposed slit.

It slid with ease up and down but the stimulation caused Lindsay to shift her position on the cot. To his amazement though, she spread her legs a little further, allowing him to see her glistening hole for the first time. It looked so small and so wet. Come on, man, she's just asking for it! Take her, just do it already!

Chad was working himself furiously now as he continued to stroke up and down her soft pink folds. Finally, he could take it no more. He allowed first the tip, then the second knuckle, and finally the whole thing to sink into her. She felt so tight, even on just one finger, he couldn't even begin to imagine how she would be able to fit more than that. The thought of her being stretched out around him did it. Chad shot hot cum under the cot and quickly withdrew his hand to cover his mouth from releasing a sound that might wake her. The sudden sweet and salty smell of her on his finger just redoubled his orgasm, and he let out a low grunt of ecstasy.

Lindsay began to turn over on the cot and he thought he saw her eyes flutter open, but she seemed to be back asleep immediately. Chad grinned stupidly. He had just been inside of his filly, in a sense. After weeks and weeks of torment, he knew what she felt like. Standing, he adjusted his pants and kicked some straw over the evidence of his invasion.

Oh yeah, this was so worth it.

He turned to leave the barn, deciding that it was dinner time. With all of this 'exercise', he had certainly worked up an appetite. He took a little detour on his way to the kitchen and headed around to the front of the farmhouse instead.

"Hey big guy, how's it going?" The wiry-haired dog wagged his tail in welcome of the 'food and water guy'.

"You want a steak?" The dog cocked his head and then stood, stretching and shaking out his fur. He untied the mutt's tether and led him into the house to start preparing the meat for the grill.

*****

Author's Note: I know that this was still too short and I'm sorry. I decided to end it here for a few reasons but the good news is that I am already into Chapter 6 - Whoop whoop! You may not have to wait as long as I had initially predicted. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it, and be sure to leave your thoughts if you have any. Thank you all for sticking with me thus far; until next time.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds