• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • To Hot Sex
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

To Hot Sex

Jenny works her way back to her position on the floor and Ken sits down cross legged with his erection, still protruding out of his boxers, now pointing toward the ceiling. What could have been an awkward pause is diverted when Ken pronounces that it is his turn and looks the tower over very carefully before making his selection.

My mind is racing over what could come next! Hoping that the next block be even better than the last one. Ken carefully slides a block from the tower and with an almost dejected voice reads, "Everybody drinks.". Ken grabs the bottle of Hot Sex, and instead of leaning over, stands and walks over to jenny to fill her shot glass and in the process give her another good show of his now fully erect manhood. I notice her eyes following him as he steps around her to fill my glass before returning to his seat to top off his own. I raise my glass in toast and say, "To Jenga."

"Here, Here." Ken agrees and we all clink our glasses and down our shots. We're all feeling delightfully buzzed by both the alcohol and the taboo excitement of our game and without prompting, Jenny proclaims it to be her turn and goes about selecting a block that can be removed without toppling the tower. After a moment of thought, she pushes a block through the tower and reaches around the other side and successfully removes it. Holding it up, her eyes go wide as she reads aloud, "Everyone act out scene on TV."

We all turn towards the TV to see a woman laying on a bed with two guys fondling and kissing her breasts. Ken and I look at each other with big smiles on our faces. I look at Jenny and she gives me a look that seems to be both excitement and apprehension. I try to give her a reassuring look and her expression changes to something a bit more lusty as she lays back on her elbows as Ken and I work our way closer to her. I reach her first and lightly run my hand up from her stomach to her right breast as goose bumps begin to rise on her skin. I lean in and begin to gentle kiss around the periphery of her breast and am rewarded with a low "mmm" sound.

Ken joins me and I feel Jenny tense a little as his lips make sensual contact with her nipple on the other side. Another chorus of humming greats us as I gently squeeze her breast while taking her nipple into my mouth and slowly flicking my tongue all the way around it. Moving my right hand up her arm and shoulder I slowly stroke the hair on the back of her head while continuing to pleasure her breast. While Kenny continues to work his magic on her other breast, I let my lips begin to wonder upwards to the front of her shoulder and then her neck. Landing gentle kisses and then light sucking on her neck on my way to her ear. While I softly breath into her hear and lick and suck on her ear lobe, I slowly stroke my right hand around her bosom, alternating between soft squeezes and upward strokes.

With Ken now concentrating his efforts on both of Jenny's beautiful breasts, I let my hand wonder further down her stomach, while I kiss my way along her neck and jaw line, again finding her lips and waiting tongue. She breaths her pleasure into my mouth as our tongues explore each others mouths and my fingers continue their journey over her pants and down between her legs. Applying gentle circular pressure between her legs with my fingers brings another deep low moan from her mouth into mine and excites me beyond belief!

Sensing Ken move back to Jenny left side, I take advantage of the clear path to begin kissing once again down her neck, over her collar bone, and downward. Pausing briefly to tease her erect nipple with my teeth and tongue. As I'm working my way down, Ken begins to work his way up and I while I'm slowly licking a trail down over Jenny's stomach, I watch as Ken finds her neck and kisses his way to her lips. Their lips lock together in heat and I stroke my tongue along the side of Jenny's stomach just long enough to give her a ticklish twitch, then begin to pull her pants and panties downward just ahead of my mouth as I playfully nibble her.

Their kissing reaches a fever pitch as his hands and fingers return to pleasuring her breast and nipple and Jenny lifts her hips from the floor slightly to help me with my task. I pull her pants and panties down over her hips and she next lifts her legs for me and I pull them the rest of the way off. I hold her right leg up and run my tongue down the inside of her thigh, once again making her jump slightly from my tickling. I can not remember the last time I was as turned on as I am at this moment. Moving in to taste her sex, I look up to watch them kissing and see keen taking Jenny's left hand in his and steering it to his very swollen cock.

In one combined motion, I place my lips over Jenny's gorgeous pussy, pressing my tongue against her tender pleasure button, while jenny arches her back in pleasure, moans loudly and begins to stroke Kens seven inch cock up and down. Fueled by the excitement of the incredible sight I'm enjoying and Jenny's fevered moans, I settle into a rhythm of flicking my tongue on her clit while gently sucking.

Their kiss breaks as Ken pulls away, standing to remove his boxers, leaving Jenny to concentrate on the pleasure I'm providing between her legs. I can feel the muscles in her stomach contract as I move my left hand up to again massage her breast. Ken returns to her on his knees, joining me in stimulating her breast with his hand while moving in close to her face. Without hesitation, she takes him in her hand and pulls his large cock to her lips. I'm overcome with both raw excitement and twinges of jealousy as I watch her take him into her mouth as far as she can. Quickening my tongues pace, I watch on as she guides ken in and out of her mouth while massaging his balls with her fingers.

I can only imagine the sensations Jenny is experiencing as she works her magic on Ken while at the same time having both her breasts massaged and me doing my thing between her legs. It must be an incredibly intense feeling and she deserves every single second of it.

I can sense that she's rapidly building towards an intense orgasm, but I'm not yet ready for her to cum, so I slow my pace and begin to stroke my tongue along her lips, bringing her back away from the edge of orgasm. The slower rhythm also allows me to fully enjoy the show. Jenny now has both hands on Ken, one massaging his testicles while she combines stroking him with her other hand and sucking him into her mouth. It's an amazing site! Jenny is amazing at oral and so I know first hand the sensations Kenny is enjoying.

Thinking it's time to add a new wrinkle to the action, I return my tongues attention to her swollen clit and insert a finger into her very wet pussy. This brings an even louder moan from Jenny, muffled by Ken's ample cock in her mouth. I bring her back to the edge of ecstasy with my tongue while working my finger in and out. I feel her stomach muscles begin to spasm again and am thinking about once again stopping, when Jenny makes up my mind for me, by placing her hand on my head and pulling me upwards. I quickly kiss my way up her stomach and breast. She removes Ken from her mouth and pulls me into a very heated kiss. We frantically make out while she continues to stroke Ken with her left hand. When our lips part, she whispers, "I want you in my mouth too."

After watching the amazing blow job she had been giving Ken the past 5 minutes, I'm not about to turn down an offer like that! I get up on my knees and move in close to her face as she takes me in her hand and pulls me to her mouth, wrapping her sensuous lips around my throbbing penis. I can't help myself and let out a loud moan. She works me in and out of her mouth for a moment then again turns her attention to Ken, while continuing to slowly stroke me with her hand. Side by side, Ken, while not huge, is much larger than I am and the sight of my lovely Jenny pleasuring us both is almost more than I can take! After giving her attention to ken for a moment, she is back to me and the feeling is amazing! But I know I'm nearing climax and I'm not ready for that!

Ken and I share a look that we are ready to change things up and bit. We both pull away from her, Ken stepping back while I move to the couch pulling Jenny up to me. I sit one the couch and Jenny is quickly down on her hands and knees, pulling me once again into her mouth, stroking me with her tongue as Ken move around behind her and kneels down on his knees as well.

Kenny moves in close and rubs the head of his cock up and down between Jenny's legs, causing her to moan with me in her mouth. He continues to tease her slowly this way until he pushes himself fully into her in one stroke. She lifts her head from my lap and lets out a loud "Mmmmoooooahhhh." sound as he begins to pick up a slow rhythm in and out of her. Continuing to moan and breath heavily, Jenny returns to sucking and licking my penis. The combination of her hot mouth, soft tongue and the vibration from the moans is incredible! I've never felt anything like it before and when it comes as part of the steamy fun we are having it's almost too much.

Kenny begins to really pick up the pace and Jenny matches his motion, bucking backwards on him as he pushes in, while taking me fully into her mouth in the same rhythm. We are all breathing very heavily by this time and are pretty much lost in the pleasure we are all enjoying. After a few minutes I can kind of sense that jenny is probably becoming uncomfortable balancing herself on her knees, so I lift her head up to mine and pull her towards me, causing ken to lose contact.

I hold her close against me in a tight embrace, while kissing her with all the heat I can muster. Then moving her onto the couch, I whisper in her ear that I love her and lay her down on the couch. Ken is not far behind and quickly takes up position between her legs. He lifts her legs, putting one over his shoulder and holding the other with his hand and uses his free hand to guide himself into Jenny. This time he enters her slowly, inch by inch until he is buried is buried into her and then begins to slowly pull almost all the way out, before again pressing forward and into her again. He ever so slowly increases his pace as my lips find Jenny's and her hand finds my penis.

While Kenny fucks her faster and faster, she has her free hand on the back of my head holding me locked in our steamy kissing. With each stroke of Kens cock into her she exhales a muffle 'Oohhh." into my mouth. Her breath dancing across my tongue and down my spine!

I don't know if I can hold out much longer as jenny is amazing with her hand work, so I concentrate on kissing her with all my soul while she is being pushed ever closer to ecstasy by Kens frantic pounding, which has reached a fast pace.

I can feel Jenny's whole body begin to tense and spasm as she pulls me to her shoulder and I hug her as hard as I can, whispering how beautiful she is into her ear. "I'm com... I'm com... I'm coming" she breaths loudly into my ear as wave after wave of pleasure wracks her body.

Seeing and sharing in this moment with Jenny is the most incredible experience of my life and I hold her as tight as I can while she continues to spasm in orgasm. Kenny slows and pulls out in order to give Jenny a chance to catch her breath. I begin to kiss her very gently on her neck and then her lips until her breathing calms.

We sit up on the couch and ken joins us, sitting on the other side of Jenny and we all smile back and forth at each other, before I finally see the bottle on the floor and grab it, filling each shot glass and passing them to ken and Jenny. I raise mine in toast and say "To hot sex."

"To hot sex." Jenny and Ken repeat and we drink out toasts.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • To Hot Sex
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 294 milliseconds