To Love the Stars

Wrong, she thought to herself. This is so wrong...the master should not be cleaning for his maid...but I just can't stop watching!

Watching his wife's mental dilemma in the screen's reflection, Noah stifled a grin. He still needed to maintain his composure for a bit longer.

"There we are," Noah sighed, polishing away the last of the nonexistent dust. "Much better."

Miska's many eyes tracked Noah as he stood up and walked towards her, offering the cleaning cloth back. Nodding, Miska took it and dissolved it back into her body, eagerly awaiting his next order. She inhaled sharply through her nose, doing her best to suppress her excited breathing.

"Phew," Noah sighed, sitting back down at the couch and glancing at the forgotten tray of sandwiches on the coffee table. "All that cleaning sure works up the appetite. Would you mind handing me a fork and a knife, my dear?"

Not even waiting to ask why he needed a knife and a fork to eat a sandwich, Miska turned the fingers of her left hand into a variety of eating utensils, allowing Noah to take his pick. Noah selected a knife and a fork at random, raising an amused eyebrow. Miska's gaze, glowing with the embers of mad lust, was growing brighter - if he turned out the lights, her bioluminesence would be bright enough to navigate by.

Cutting himself a piece of the peanut butter and jelly sandwich, Noah skewered it onto the fork and brought it up to his mouth. He brought the fork into his mouth and gently closed his lips around the fork, separating the sandwich from the utensil. Gazing directly into Miska's primary eyes as he chewed, he swallowed the bite of sandwich, but kept the fork inside his mouth. Humming, he ran his tongue across the tines, sensually licking them before giving them a very gentle nibble. When he was done cleaning the traces of the sandwich from the fork, Miska's breaths were far less suppressed, and her toothless smile was quivering.

She wanted to get up and embrace him so, so badly. Struggling against her urges, Miska forced herself to remain seated, staring into Noah's eyes.

But despite however strong the lust in her eyes shone, however excited her breathing was, she could not allow herself to disobey a direct order.

"Alright," Noah chuckled, dropping the act. "I don't think I can tease you any longer. Shall we move to the bedroom?"

Yes, Miska beamed, her enthusiasm echoing in her husband's mind. Yes yes yes yes yes...

********************

The ship's bedroom was spacious, by spaceship standards. There was a surprisingly comfortable double-bed, a wardrobe, a bookcase, and a large, rectangular window that offered a view outside. Of course, it was impossible to see anything while in warp - the only thing visible was the swirling, purple energy of the warp field.

Guiding Miska into the room, he reached one hand down to give her firm ass a playful squeeze, then gently sat her down on the bed.

"Give me just a moment," he grinned. "There's something I've always wanted to try..."

Walking over to a control panel next to the bedroom's entrance, Noah pressed a button and activated the door, sealing the bedroom from the rest of the ship. He pressed a few more buttons, and part of the panel withdrew, revealing a red button. Noah reached out to press it, but hesitated.

Frowning, Noah glanced around the room.

"There's nothing breakable in here, right?" he asked.

Scanning the room, Miska didn't see anything that looked especially fragile, so she shook her head.

"Then here goes nothing," Noah laughed. Reaching out, he pressed the red button that read 'Enable/Disable Local Gravity'.

The room clicked and gave a low hum as the artificial gravity stopped affecting the sealed bedroom. Noah pushed up with his feet and began to drift upwards, floating up towards the ceiling. As he floated, he reached his hands down to his waist and started to tug off his pants. But without a solid footing, he found it rather difficult, and brought his knees up as he tried to work the pants down. The motion caused him to slowly spin forward, a look of instant regret crossing his face as he completed his first rotation.

"Shit," he grumbled. "I didn't really think this through."

Miska laughed openly at the sight of her husband floating upwards and spinning, his pants still only halfway off.

"Ow," he sighed, colliding with the ceiling and bouncing off. "Miska, some help, please?"

Of course, my star, she giggled. Stretching out several tentacles to the walls, floor, and ceiling, Miska used her many appendages to anchor herself, allowing her to control her movement despite the lack of gravity. She reached up a final pair of tentacles to wrap around Noah's waist, putting an end to his spinning and pulling him down towards the bed with her. Miska lay on her back, with Noah lying on top of her and facing her.

"Urgh," Noah groaned, feeling nauseous from all the spinning. "Thank you..."

Silly master, Miska giggled. You should have told me earlier.

"Yep," he sighed. "I really didn't consider the physics of this. Actually, I don't think is going to work unless you basically hold me down the entire time."

And is that a problem? Miska smiled.

"Of course not," Noah grinned. "It's not what I was imagining, but it's better than knocking each other away and crashing into the ceiling. You know, you're kind of like an arachne this way."

Would you like me to change? I think I can manage one.

"No thanks," Noah grimaced. "I like you just fine as you are. Besides, spiders don't have slimy tentacles. It would break the immersion."

As you wish, she giggled. May I help you with your clothing malfunction, master?

"Do you even need to ask?"

It's only polite, Miska hummed, using the tentacles around Noah's waist to lift him up, allowing her to reach her hands down and finally remove his clothing. Simply dissolving her own outfit, Miska went from fully clothed to bare naked in the blink of an eye, revealing the changes that her eldritch form saw when she was aroused. Miska's legs had melded together, forming an indistinguishable tower for her lower mass. The dark, purple puddle that surrounded her 'feet' spread out along the bedsheets, now sporting additional yellow orbs, small tentacles, and a drooling mouth with a pink, slimy tongue hanging out.

For a long time, Noah had assumed that this was her 'default' form. But did a shapeshifter with absolute control over her own form truly have a default? Noah had asked her about that, once - he had asked her what she was 'supposed' to look like. The question seemed to confuse her, and she replied that she was supposed to look like whatever her master wanted. And so Noah had told her to take whatever form she felt most comfortable in, which floated between this form and her human guise from day to day.

Although, the idea of a little roleplay where Miska masqueraded as another species of monster was seeming more and more interesting. Would she be able to mimic the unique properties of whatever species she changed into? Or would it be more akin to cosplaying? But these were questions for another time, for he had more pressing concerns.

"Let me get beneath you," Noah suggested.

Smiling, Miska let her substance move upwards and spill over her husband, wrapping him up in a slimy hug. Then she rotated around, holding onto him like the claw of a crane, and deposited him onto the bed. Already knowing what he was going to request next, Miska smiled and ran her index finger against Noah's cheek before moving. Rather than pivoting around him, Miska withdrew her limbs into her torso, momentarily becoming an indistinguishable blob of dark ooze before her body parts reappeared at the opposite end. Miska's head and hands now lay near her lover's manhood, pointing up to her and begging for attention. Reforming her legs in order to give her master something to work with, Miska pressed her rear against Noah's face as she reached out for his cock.

Cooing lovingly as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft, she began to stroke and squeeze him. At the same time, Noah took a firm grip on Miska's ass with both of his hands, spreading her wide and exposing her dripping folds, small drips of ooze falling from her and floating away. There was no need for foreplay - his performance with the fork had seriously riled Miska up. Grinning at the sight of his lover's arousal, Noah's pressed his face forward, brushing his tongue against the exterior of her cunt.

As close as they were, it sounded as if Miska's hum of approval came from her entire body. Half of the yellow orbs in Miska's substance were looking at Noah, singing in appreciation as he dipped his tongue inside of her. The other half gazed longingly at his cock, as Miska lowered her head to it and took him inside her mouth. Taking him all the way to his base, Miska molded her mouth and throat around his throbbing cock, creating the perfect fit for him. The squishy, cool sensation of her slime wrapped against him, squeezing and slurping at him as Miska tasted him with a thousand tiny mouths.

She cooed audibly, sending the vibrations of her hum into his cock, massaging him and causing him to grow even harder. Noah responded by gripping her ass more firmly, kneading and playing with it as he dipped his tongue deeper inside of her pussy. He began to thrust and swipe with his tongue, drawing invisible patterns inside her. The walls of her pussy eagerly worked with him, sticking to his tongue and oozing dark, violet slime onto his taste buds.

Miska's nectar was sweet, reminding him of blueberry syrup. Lapping her up greedily, he eagerly devoured everything that Miska offered him. Squishing her asscheeks together against his face, he let out a chuckle inside her as he felt her clench around his invading tongue.

"So sensitive," he laughed, pulling back for breath and admiring her lower half. Noah winked at one of the yellow eyes watching him, causing it to blink and dive under the surface of Miska's body.

You did this to me, master, Miska cooed, giving a strong suck on the tip of his cock and drawing out a deep groan from him.

That was so cruel, master, Miska pouted. Making me watch you clean...

Noah laughed and inserted a finger into Miska's pussy, keeping his mouth free to banter with her. Her folds immediately tightened around him, sucking on his finger and making it difficult to move it around.

"Ah, but you loved it, my dear," he smiled. "My dirty little maid. You actually got off to your master doing chores for you?"

Yes, she admitted with a needy groan. I loved it...I'm a bad maid, master...

"You're a perfect maid," Noah corrected.

Such a loving master, Miska sighed, bobbing her head along his dick and creating deliciously lewd squelching and squishing noises. Reaching her hands down, Miska gently cradled his sack, caressing it and massaging it between her fingers.

So full, she whined. It's been too long, master...

"Then let's fix that," Noah agreed.

With considerable effort, Noah withdrew his fingers from Miska's cunt and returned his tongue, licking and lapping her insides. Miska responded by increasing the tightness of her throat, erratically wiggling the ooze coating his throbbing shaft. Miska pleasured her master on every possible level, manipulating millions of cells to massage his cock on the microscopic level. Delighted as he moaned into her pussy, Miska felt his cock throb and his sack tighten.

It had been several days since she had gotten to feed on her master's essence, and her monster instincts flared up as she sensed his impending orgasm. Miska's fingers released their solidity, oozing and wrapping completely around his sack and covering it. Doubling her efforts on his cock, Miska increased the speed and pressure of her massage, her thoughts catching flame from her insane lust and being driven to a single point.

Feed, they echoed. Feed feed feed feed...

Delirious from the impossibly intense pleasure, Noah's brain was overwhelmed beyond the point of rational thought. Groaning, he bucked his hips upwards, thrusting his cock deeper into Miska's throat, which shifted around him and accommodated him effortlessly.

She was perfect. Miska understood her master's wants and needs with perfect clarity, and knew how to perfectly stimulate him, how to draw out the strongest orgasm possible. Miska's substance slipped over more of Noah's body, licking and massaging his back, his shoulders, and even his feet. One of the extra mouths in her lower substance laughed madly and extended its tongue, giving his elbow a long, sensual lick, which added to the chaotic mess of pleasure he was experiencing.

Their mental link had grown stronger as they neared their limits. And while having his elbow licked didn't do much for Noah, he could feel just how much it affected Miska. Her pleasure rippled through him, mingling with his own and staining his thoughts. Her hunger was boiling inside of her like a volcano - and now that it had been incited, it would never stop until it was satisfied.

Feed, Miska pleaded.

God, yes, he wanted to feed her! Noah had experienced the secondhand ecstasy of feeding enough times that he had grown to understand Miska's pleasure almost as well as his own.

He had wanted to give her at least one orgasm of her own before he peaked, but he just couldn't endure any more. Crying out and bucking his hips again, Noah gripped Miska's ass and made one final assault with his tongue, determined to at least give her as much pleasure as he could.

Feeling his cock pulse, Miska's eyes shot wide and flared brightly, glowing even brighter than before. As the first jet of seed surged into her mouth and fell onto her tongue, Miska's instincts screamed in triumph, triggering her own orgasm. Pussy clenching and quivering, drops of her own nectar fell towards her master's mouth. He returned the pleasure of feeding as best as he could, lapping up as much of her ooze as possible. But Miska's sucking and slurping was so intense that he could barely focus on anything at all, and his head fell backwards onto the bed, grimacing at the incredible suction encompassing his cock.

Lips and throat clenching around his trapped cock, Miska vacuumed up his release, sucking the semen right out of his throbbing organ and instantly devouring it, feasting on the powerful life energy contained within his seed. Satisfaction and power coursed through her, encouraging her to suck and slurp even more fiercely, desperate to devour everything he had. To waste even a drop would be an unforgivable failing as his maid. The joy Miska felt at sating her hunger seeped into his own mind, adding to the delicious madness.

Their mental link went in both directions. As Noah's orgasm finally subsided and he began to wind down, Miska slurped up his blissful thoughts, delighting in the joy that she could give her master. After sucking and slurping on his softening cock for nearly a minute, she finally released him with a pop, turning her head back to look at him. His tongue was lolling out of his mouth, facial expression utterly slack and awash with ultimate bliss.

Thank you for the meal, master, she said, smiling innocently and smacking her lips. You were delicious, as always.

"I take it you're feeling better, now," Noah groaned.

Much better, Miska sighed, moving around to lay her head down on her husband's chest, still preventing him from floating off.

"Thank you, my star," she voiced softly. "I truly love you, with all of my being."

"I love you, too," Noah smiled, bringing his lips to hers and assuring her of his certainty with a gentle kiss. When he pulled back, they smiled at each other, feeling that comfortable kind of naughtiness shared only between lovers.

"Well," Noah sighed. "Zero gravity was kind of a bust. We'll have to come up with a plan if we want to try this again sometime."

"It certainly presents some interesting possibilities," Miska agreed. "But there's no reason to stop now, is there?"

"Did you think I was done with you?" Noah asked, raising an amused eyebrow. "Give me a minute, then let's turn the gravity back on. I want some payback."

"Ooh," Miska giggled. "How would you like to take me, master? I'll be whatever you want me to be..."

"Eating you out reminded me of how much I love your ass," Noah chuckled. "You always hide it from me, whenever you melt your lower body like that."

"Shall I make it bigger for you?" she asked, smile widening.

"A bit, but don't go overboard," he nodded. "Also, will you go back to human form? I can't remember the last time I took you from behind when you were human."

"Two months and eight days ago," Miska sighed nostalgically. "I was baking, and you pressed me up against the kitchen counter...remember, master?"

"Ah, right," he chuckled. "We made a hell of a mess, too."

"Yesss," Miska purred. "I truly enjoyed cleaning that one..."

"Speaking of a mess," Noah frowned, gesturing with his eyes. "Look at that."

Turning and looking upwards, Miska noticed several tiny, dark bubbles floating in the air - stray drops of her substance that had been dislodged.

"Did I do that?" she asked incredulously. "Goodness, that won't do at all!"

Withdrawing one of her anchoring tentacles, Miska converted the slimy appendage into a kind of butterfly net, using it to scoop up the stray parts of her body and return them to herself.

"That's another thing we'll have to account for, I suppose," Noah chuckled.

Watching his wife collect bits of herself with a butterfly net while floating in zero gravity was perhaps one of the strangest, most insane things he had seen in his life. But that was fine - after all, a man didn't marry a shoggoth if he wasn't okay with a little insanity.

********************

The rest of their time in warp passed peacefully and without incident. Noah and Miska spent their time reading books, watching movies, and, of course, making love. Eventually, the ship's lighting dimmed, and the Telrus came zooming out of warp, arriving several thousand kilometers away from Veruna, in accordance with FTL safety regulations. The ship's switched over to its sublight engines, beelining for Veruna's spaceport.

Their new home planet was similar to Earth in many ways. Veruna had a similar size, density, and orbital period, meaning that the gravity and the length of the seasons would be quite familiar. One notable difference, however, was that Veruna's oceans were smaller, meaning that the planet looked considerably greener from orbit. Furthermore, while Earth held a population of over twelve billion, Veruna had only a hundred million, and the urban development reflected that. There weren't many city lights visible, certainly not compared to the veritable lightshow of Earth.

Peering through the glass of the cockpit, Noah smiled and turned to his wife, who was seated in the co-pilot's chair.

"What do you think?" he asked. "First time seeing it in person."

"It's beautiful," Miska admitted. "Living here is going to be quite the change of scenery."

A beeping noise drew their attention, and the pair turned to look at the source. A spherical blue hologram flickered to life, heralding the announcement of the ship's AI.

"Attention," the voice droned. "Incoming communications from Veruna traffic control."

The planet's orbital spaceport wasn't actually visible from this distance, being too far apart to pick out among the stellar background. Damien had told Noah that it was a surprisingly large structure, adding new docks and hangars at a ferocious speed as it struggled to keep up with the increasing volume of colonists.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds