To Love the Stars

"Patch them through," Noah nodded.

Hologram vanishing, the communications line briefly crackled before a male voice on the other end greeted them.

"Ah, another Horizon ship," the traffic controller said. "Welcome to Veruna. Have a pleasant warp?"

"Pleasant enough," Noah replied.

Exchanging a few necessary pleasantries, Noah and Miska verified their identities, and the ship was allowed to descend towards Veruna's surface. The pair were silent as the autopilot guided the ship through the atmosphere, the heat shielding protecting the ship from the stress of re-entry. Their new home was in a location remote enough that it was feasible to land directly next to it, allowing them to bypass landing at the planetside spaceport.

Finally breaking through the clouds, their new home came into view. It was a large house, practically a small mansion, situated at the edge of a great stretch of grassy plains, without any other buildings in the area. Their new home was part country house, part modern-age architecture, featuring a sleek, asymmetrical design with many large windows and a multi-tiered roof. A few moments later, the ship had picked a landing site on the plains, a safe distance away from their new home. The Telrus turned and descended, extending its landing supports, and the ship briefly shuddered and rocked as it finally planted itself back on solid ground.

"Oh, this is exciting!" Miska squealed. "We finally get to see our new home in person!"

Miska and Noah had previously explored their new home remotely, controlling a pair of tiny robotic drones all the way back from Earth. It was tremendously useful, but physically being on Veruna was filling the couple with a ballooning sense of exploration. They had all sorts of data about their new home and planet, of course, but they were eager to experience things on a more personal level. What would their new home planet feel like?

Finally, the landing ramp began to open, and the pair stepped forward, hand in hand. With light from an alien sun beaming in from below, Miska smiled and turned to her husband.

"Shall we?" she asked.

"Let's go," he nodded.

Descending the ramp, the pair stepped out to explore their new home.

********************

"I'll never take cargo bots for granted again," Noah grunted, dropping one of the final cardboard boxes onto the kitchen floor.

"Phew," he sighed, pausing to wipe the sweat off his brow. There were boxes all over the ground floor of the house - none of them had been unpacked, but at least everything was off the ship, now. Making a mental note, Noah reminded himself to contact the moving company and have someone come pick up the Telrus.

"You could have simply allowed me, master," Miska said, tentacles outstretched and effortlessly carrying four boxes at once. Moving her dark tendrils down without leaning or bending over, she carefully deposited her cargo onto the kitchen floor, brushed off her maid's apron, and gave her husband a curious look.

"There was no way that I was gonna let you do all the work of moving in," Thomas explained, offering an apologetic, yet steadfast smile.

Conceding the point with a nod, Miska locked her hands together in front of her lap and offered a gentle smile.

"Shall we continue working, then?" she asked. "Or would you prefer to retire for the night?"

"We've done enough for now," Noah shrugged. "Let me take a shower, then let's hit the hay."

"Of course," Miska nodded, gracefully inclining her head and turning away to attend to some unknown task.

Showers onboard spaceships had little room to move around, so Noah was deeply grateful to experience the spacious comfort of a terrestrial shower once again. Throwing on a simple white shirt and his pajama bottoms, Noah brushed his teeth, then headed to the master bedroom. They hadn't bothered moving the bed upstairs, but they had no need for it. In fact, they hardly ever used it, even back on Earth.

Miska was waiting by the door to the master bedroom, wearing her omnipresent smile.

"Better?" she asked.

"Much," Noah sighed. "The first shower after space travel is always a tiny miracle."

Opening the door, and beckoning her husband inside, Miska guided her partner into the empty bedroom, not bothering to flick on the lights. Moving to the center of the room and pausing, Miska turned around and cocked her head to the side.

"What shall we dream of tonight, my star?" she asked.

Noah met her in the center of the room and slowly wrapped his arms around her, hugging her and nuzzling his cheek against hers.

"Whatever you like, love," he said softly.

"Very well," she giggled, wrapping her arms around him and returning the embrace.

Beginning to alter her form, Miska's dark substance wrapped around Noah more completely, and the two began to sink down. Miska's silhouette quickly lost her human shape, becoming flat and elongated, then stretching out and sprouting four small pillars that reached toward the floor. She formed a mattress, then a headboard, and finally the sheets and blankets themselves, all of different textures and colors.

Miska had materialized herself into a dark violet, queen-sized bed, with a number of pale yellow orbs making a sort of quilted pattern along the bed's blanket. Deeply comfortable in his wife's embrace, Noah closed his eyes and settled in, the blankets and sheets moving up of their own accord to tuck him in. The thought of Miska's many eyes watching him in his sleep perturbed him at one point in the past, but no longer.

"Good night, Miska," he yawned.

Good night, my star, Miska's voice seeped into his mind, soothing his tired mind and pushing him off to a comfortable slumber. Sleep well.

********************

Miska's telepathic link with her beloved master was not limited to his conscious mind. Even as she drifted off to sleep herself, her consciousness coiled with Noah's, entwining their minds and allowing them to dream together. Working in tandem, the two's shared mind was capable of lucid dreaming, and the pair took turns creating and orchestrating dreams for the other to experience. It was Miska's show, tonight, and she led Noah through one of their continuing adventures.

They were a pair of explorers, wandering through some unknown, fantastical architecture...corridors and hallways opened up to incredible throne rooms, long abandoned and adorned with magnificent works of decaying art and wealth. They explored the stars, wandering through space and encountering all manner of astral fascinations. Even in his dreaming mind, Noah recognized that these starscapes and cosmic canvases were far more detailed than they had any right to be, a fact which Miska always coyly avoided addressing if he questioned her about it in the waking world. He suspected Miska would be willing to give him a straight answer if he pressed her, but he was letting her choose what she wanted to share. He knew from experience not to venture too deeply into Miska's mind without her guidance, lest he uncover some enchanting enigma that could push him beyond the level of insanity he was comfortable with.

Feeling her master's mind slip into the deeper stages of sleep, Miska moved on, knowing that she could make the dream more intense without risk of waking him. The two became superheroes, fighting off legions of evil minions with fantastic powers and perfectly coordinated teamwork. Eventually, the villain arrived, posing a mighty challenge as the two raced to save the city in the nick of time.

Noah rarely remembered any of this mutual dreaming when he was in the deepest part of his sleep cycle, but Miska would always be more than happy to remind him when he was conscious again. Of course, this also presented Miska with...certain opportunities. Miska giggled, the sound chiming and echoing throughout their shared mental space. Her imaginary smile turned suggestive, and she began to lead the dream in a more... provocative direction, filling their mind with lewd whispers and alluring imagery.

She added the sounds of wet, slapping flesh, and her long, breathy moans into his dreaming mind, planting all sorts of images and scenarios suggesting various ways for him to ravish his lovely maid.

Making love with their minds was only half of the greater picture, but it was deeply enjoyable, nonetheless. As Miska grew more aroused, the dream lost focus, devolving into a hazy, blurry mess of comfort, pleasure, and unconditional love. The voidspace of their shared mind grew comfortably dark, dimming the lights and offering the two a perfectly private space to indulge in each other's presence.

********************

After some unknown amount of time, Noah's mind finally wandered back into the waking world. Blinking the sleep from his eyes and yawning, he looked around the bedroom. It was still empty, and he was still inside the Miska-bed. However, he recognized the lack of her presence. The bed was still made of Miska's substance, true, but her consciousness had departed it. At the moment, it was just a bed.

"She split, then," Noah muttered. "Bold little minx..."

Miska was capable of turning her body into any number of different objects, but these were ultimately made of her, and eventually had to be returned to her main body. She only had so much mass to go around, after all, and her consciousness was bound to her primary form. Leaving behind an object the size of a bed, however, was going to be a significant drain on her energy - which was what she wanted, no doubt. Noah could still feel the vague, hazy remnants of her lustful thoughts bouncing around inside of his head, made all the more apparent by the impressive morning wood that he had woken up with.

Grinning, Noah rubbed his chin as a conspiratorial thought was forged. Oh, she would get the energy from him that she craved so badly, that was for certain.

But not yet. Noah had something special in mind...surely he could manage to restrain himself until evening, at least.

But as he made his way downstairs, the sight that greeted him in the kitchen made his breath catch in his throat.

"Erk," he coughed, freezing in place.

All of the boxes in the kitchen had already been unpacked, their contents placed in their proper drawer, but that wasn't what had caught his gaze.

It was Miska. She was in her eldritch form, adorned in her usual maid apron...except for one, tiny detail.

She wasn't wearing anything but the apron. Focused on preparing some breakfast dish on the kitchen counter, Miska faced away from him, completely revealing the exposed curves of her backside and the sides of her breasts that spilled out from the front of the apron.

He couldn't tear his eyes away. Miska was gently swaying side to side as she attended to multiple tasks at once. Her left hand was a skillet, currently frying up some eggs. Her right hand was a tentacle tipped with a feathery duster, stretching out and reaching up high to dust off the top of some cabinets. A third tentacle, tipped with a broom's head, emerged from her puddle of dark mass on the floor, diligently sweeping the floor clean. Finally, the top of her ponytail was serving as a fourth tentacle, turning into a handcloth and wiping down the countertops.

And with every move she made, her body moved and jiggled alluringly, with a thousand miniature movements, perfectly calculated for maximum sex appeal.

By gods. He had mentioned that he wanted to see her ass more often, and boy did she deliver!

Good morning, master, Miska purred into his mind. Please, take a seat and enjoy yourself. Breakfast will be ready in just a moment.

It took Noah a moment before he realized he should.

"I...believe I will," he said, summoning his composure and taking a seat at the kitchen table.

Wait, the kitchen table...? Had she already unpacked it?

"Ah," he muttered to himself, swiftly understanding the true nature of the kitchen furniture. Miska was really going all out today...what was getting her so worked up? She usually preferred to play this part a bit more coyly.

Taking a seat in the chair, Noah allowed himself to grin as he admired Miska's body, watching his wife softly hum and sway side to side as she simultaneously cleaned and prepared breakfast.

He was all the more certain of his plan, now. Enduring this would be a true challenge, but the payoff would be so worth it!

All done, Miska announced, withdrawing her extra appendages into her body and turning her hands back to normal. Carrying a tray of food for the both of them, Miska approached the kitchen table and bent forward, smiling as she hovered in place for a moment. Accepting her challenge, Noah did not avert his gaze from her hanging breasts in the slightest, maintaining a cool expression and raising an amused eyebrow.

"Thank you, love," Noah smiled, taking one of the plates of food. "You seem...well rested, this morning. Did you sleep well?"

Very well, Miska nodded, sitting down and taking the other plate of food for herself. She morphed two of her fingers into a knife and a fork, but waited for her master to begin eating.

Cutting himself a slice of ham, Noah took a bite and swallowed, following it with some scrambled eggs and a bite of a banana.

"Outstanding," he sighed appreciatively. "Well done as always, love."

Visibly shuddering, Miska blushed at the compliment. The swirling energy of her eyes seemed to move the tiniest bit faster, and the weight of her gaze subtly increased in intensity. Another yellow orb welled to the surface of her ponytail, stimulated by the unparalleled pleasure of servicing her master.

Thank you, master.

"You seem rather excited today," Noah remarked calmly, swallowing another bite of food. "Any particular reason why?"

I'm simply happy to be on a planet again, Miska smiled. To finally be together in our new home.

As they ate, Noah found it harder and harder to continue eating with each successive bite. Not because the food was bad, or because he was full, but because he couldn't tear his attention away from Miska. With every bite of food, every honest smile, and every compliment that he gave her, Miska's shudders, giggles, and smiles grew more intense and seductive. As he took the last bite, using the special 'Miska silverware', she let out a long, breathy moan, and for a brief moment, her unadulterated desire shone through her exterior as she bit her lip. Once again, Noah's breath caught in his throat - she knew that he loved seeing her brief breaks of character. He stared at her, swallowed, then exhaled sharply and laughed.

"Begone, foul temptress," he grinned. "Come on, there's no way I'd fall for that one."

Lips curling in disappointment, Miska softly pouted and withdrew into her seat.

"Why do you restrain yourself, master?" she asked audibly. "I know how badly you need me..."

It was true. Her little 'performance' had coaxed an uncomfortable stiffness straining against his pajama pants. And while he certainly loved it when Miska was more aggressive, this was too perfect an opportunity to pass up.

"Thanks to your little propaganda mission while we were sleeping, no doubt," he chuckled. Standing up without another word, Noah donned a confident smile and walked over to Miska's side of the table.

"Master?" she asked. "Would you like me to-"

"Hush," Noah demanded, as gently as he could. Placing his index finger against her lips, his sudden assertiveness made her eyes go wide, the lust behind them swirling even more intensely than before. Her primary eyes remained locked with his, yet the extra eyes in her hair turned downwards, practically burning a hole in his pants as they stared at the tent in his pajamas.

"Miska, my gorgeous maid, my lovely wife," he sighed. "Open your mouth for me."

Opening her jaw without a peep, Miska revealed the sticky, dark purple insides of her mouth. Her tongue was practically quivering in excitement, eager to feast on him.

"Close your eyes," Noah ordered.

Miska closed her primary eyes. The orbs in her hair and clothing continued to burn a hole in his pants with their lustful gazes.

"All of them, please," Noah added with a chuckle.

Finally, Miska closed all of her eyes, waiting patiently for her master to make his move. She felt the air swish around her, indicating his movement, and she felt his presence much closer to her than before. She heard rustling fabric, an elastic snap, presumably as her master freed his manhood from his undergarments, and then, finally, a long object began to press into her mouth. Immediately setting to work, her tongue snaked around him, beginning to constrict and rub along him. Finally, finally she could-

Miska's eyes shot wide as she realized whatever was pressing into her mouth was very much not her master. Blinking in confusion, her eyes narrowed as she looked at the curved, yellow fruit being inserted into her mouth.

"A banana?!" she protested, spitting the offending object out and looking up to her husband for an explanation. Noah, however, was bent over and howling with laughter, which in itself was her answer.

"Master!" she protested, eyes furrowing in annoyance. "This is not the type of teasing that I enjoy!"

"Ahaha," Noah responded, finally calming himself down and wiping tears from his eyes. "Oh..."

Crossing her arms and glaring at him, Miska made it clear that she was not as amused.

"I'm sorry," Noah grinned. "I just couldn't resist."

"And will you tell me why you felt the need to do that?" Miska demanded.

"Because, my dear," Noah grinned, leaning down and giving her a mad grin of his own. "I'm married to an incredibly brilliant and gorgeous shoggoth. I can't help but be a little insane."

Miska's expressions softened as his compliments seemed to melt away some of her anger. Noah wasn't done yet, however.

"Besides," he continued, leaning forward and whispering into her ear. "As much as I'd love to bend you over that table and fuck you silly, I have something special in mind."

Shuddering, Miska looked up at him inquisitively.

"Something...special?" she asked.

"Mm," Noah nodded, resuming an upright posture and slipping his hands into his pajama pockets. "I want our first time in our new home to be something really memorable. By the way, I'm invoking the terms of our agreement - I'll be making dinner tonight."

The agreement in question was an informal resolution to the matter of meal preparation. The argument had ended with Miska ceding her husband the right to prepare one meal per week (without rollover and not including going out to eat), in exchange for her receiving the exclusive rights to washing any and all dishes. A win-win for the both of them, in other words.

"Saying more would spoil it," Noah laughed. "But you can be a good maid and endure until tonight...right?"

"Yes!" she nodded vigorously. "Of course, master. Whatever you desire!"

"I thought so," he smiled victoriously. "Now, how about you finish eating, then let's go for a walk? I'd like to get a feel for the fields around here."

"Of course, my star," Miska nodded.

Miska's composure flooded back into her, washing over her face like a wave. As she donned her smile once again, she bottled up her lust - for now.

"Afterwards, perhaps we could then work on setting up the kitchen?" she suggested. "You'll need to in order to cook, after all."

"Exactly what I was thinking," he nodded.

********************

Surprisingly, the day passed relatively quickly, and without further incident. Miska and Noah explored the vast fields of golden grass, probing around the outskirts of the alien forest before deciding to leave that expedition for another day. After returning from their nature hike, they spent the afternoon unpacking the majority of their belongings, setting their possessions up in the respective rooms. Miska's abilities made the process much easier than it would have otherwise been, moving heavy objects and reaching high places with ease. The two paused for a late lunch, taking a break from their work.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds