To Wake The Dead

He continued thrusting and beating up her cunt lips as she begged and moaned for him to do it harder. He rammed her pussy hard tapping her clitoris through the skin and made her cum again.

"I'm gonna cum again." He said and she held onto his hips to let him shoot his load inside her. His semen ejaculated hitting the walls and dripping both down inside her, and out of her down her buttocks and onto the sheets.

"Oh my God!" she cried. "Even my husband couldn't fuck me like you did!"

David lay back with a smile on his face. He finally fucked his long time crush.

As they lay next to each other, the outside filled with the moans and screams of the dead. David got up, put on clothes and hurried to the wheel of the big vehicle. He started it up, and put it into gear as he made way towards the nearest road.

--------------------------Down The Highway--------------------------

Gina and company drove down the highway, noticing the emptiness surrounding them. No cars in sight. Natalie lay asleep in the back seat, and Betty wasn't too far off as Gina continued to drive. The windows remained up so as not to let in the cold breeze, and also no intruders.

The road seemed to get darker in some points. Gina would drive along, be in light for a few seconds, then near darkness the next few seconds. Bodies were sprawled out in the road. Blood splattered everywhere as the corpses remained still. Gina stopped the car, and looked quickly around the way to see how she would make her way past. As she looked, a zombie screamed towards her. Her foot slammed the gas pedal, and the car sped off leaving it behind.

Betty and Natalie woke up to screeching tires and screams. Gina looked into the rear view mirror to see the two shaking. Her eyes adjusted further back and seen the same zombie slowly pulling itself up onto the back of the trunk. Gina kept her speed, and tried to figure out a way to get rid of it without seriously injuring either one of themselves.

Gina had a plan. "Okay you two. I'm going to toss it off the side, but it requires me to slam on my brakes. I'm gonna spin out and I know it sounds dangerous, but you have to trust me." She finished.

"Do it!" Betty screamed, watching the zombie close in on them. She held Natalie tight as Gina grabbed the wheel, jerked to the side as she hit the brakes. The car spun around almost completely as the corpse lost its grip, flying off the side and crashing to the ground. Its skull smashed in, as dark chunks oozed from the open wound. Gina tapped the gas and let loose the brakes sliding now into the spin, then straightening the car out towards the same direction they were heading. Without a seconds hesitation, they peeled out and were on their way.

"Oh shit!" Natalie screamed.

"Natalie!" Betty laughed. "It's alright, honey." She continued.

Gina drove down the road stopping slowly and looking around as they entered an open lot at K-Mart's. The car came to a halt, as the car putted. The car died, making the three feel uneasy. Gina looked in the dash to see the gas gauge at empty. Exiting the vehicle, she looked under the car to see the last remaining drops empty from the fuel line.

"Oh, fuck!" Gina said, angered. "Just fucking great."

"What is it?" Betty asked.

"We're definitely going to have to get inside." She said, pointing to the building with the large K on the front above the doors.

"Sigh," Betty exhaled. "Okay, honey, we're going to go inside." She talked to Natalie.

"Okay," Natalie answered, not feeling so much scared as before.

Gina walked quickly, but slow enough for the others to catch up. The lot stay lit up by the lights shining from atop the large poles. The inside of the building remained lit up as well. Not a person in sight. They walked to the front doors, and pulled slowly on them.

-------------------------Two Lovers Inside-------------------------

Locked inside the women's restroom, a young couple were spending perhaps, their last bit of time together. Their bodies almost completely naked except for shoes to keep their feet clean from the disgusting floor. Their clothes draped over the sink, and against another, the girl leaned back, moaning in pleasure. The man penetrating her vagina with his very erect penis. The sink shook hard as if to break away from its position on the wall. The young man thrust deep into her slippery hole, filling her deep and causing her to convulse as her body gave way to multiple orgasms.

"I love you, Thomas," The girl said, shaking and moaning as her vaginal orifice was willingly violated.

Thomas kept going, kissing the girl on her mouth, and tasting her saliva.

What they both knew and understood, was that the girl had been bitten on her arm. The wound darkening, and her body increasingly growing cold, they were spending their last bit of life making love.

"Tanya, I love you too!" Thomas cried to her, holding her close as he filled her cunt with his cock. Her cries were deepening, and tears slowly stopped falling. Thomas still held her close, closing his eyes as his thick member let loose a powerful shot of semen. Her waiting hole filling up, and then dribbling out its entire contents.

Thomas looked down as her muscles loosened, and he noticed his cum dribbling out. As he looked up to his beloved, Tanya, her eyes were now white. The outside walls were almost bloodshot, and she stared blankly at Thomas. As Thomas had thoughts of changing his mind, and leaving his place in the restroom, Tanya's corpse had other plans as she lunged for him, grappling his back. Thomas screamed.

---------------------------Breaking In?-----------------------------

Gina and company pulled on the doors. They were locked. As they tried to think of how they were going to enter, Natalie pulled on a door at the end, and it fell open.

"Here!" Natalie yelled.

Gina and Betty ran to her, and quickly entered the building, making sure that the door was locked behind them this time.

Walking into the next set of doors, they looked around into the semi-large sized inside. Lights were on, and the place seemed to be non-trashed. It was a relief to them, but there seemed to be an uncomfortable silence to it all. They moved slowly in, and Gina led the way to the ladies department. Betty grabbed a shirt and put it on to cover her hanging breasts. The shirt was thin, and they pressed against the cotton. Betty stared at herself and pulled on her tits feeling sexy as she looked back up and stopped. She giggled. "Sorry." She said, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"It's okay," Gina answered.

Gina grabbed herself a pair of black pants, a small form fitting shirt, and a pair of black shoes. She looked in the mirror by the shoes at her own figure. Comfortable, sexy, and perfect for moving about.

Natalie giggled a bit, then Betty joined in. Gina couldn't help but do the same.

"I have to go to the potty, mommy" Natalie chimed in.

"Okay kiddo," Betty responded, pulling her hand towards the back where the big restroom sign hung.

Gina stepped over to the Sporting Department. While K-Mart never had much to offer in sporting equipment and hunting gear, they certainly had enough there to use. Gina did not hesitate to grab a belt, and pouch. She hooked it around her waist, and grabbed a shotgun from behind the counter. As she did so, she looked down to see an officer dead. His large body still, and a bullet wound was visible entering from under his chin to the top of his head. An apparent suicide. The handgun still in his hand, and two clips on his belt. Gina reached down to grab it, nervous that he might waken to bite her. His body lay still. He was dead, as the bullet must have obliterated his brain.

As Gina grabbed hold of the gun, she checked the clip, and slid it back in. Full, minus one round. She fitted it in her belt, and stuck the clips in the bag. Hurriedly, she snatched a few boxes of shells for the shotgun, and stuffed them into the pouch. She reached over to grab a second bag to fit more in.

As she was looking around for anything else that may be useful, her ears perked as Natalie's screams filled the store. Gina ran towards the back. As she made her way to the restrooms, she noticed a zombie attacking Betty, and biting into her breast. Betty bounced back against the wall as a second zombie grabbed her at the side, pulling her head towards it and ripping open her throat. Blood poured as Betty fell to the ground. Gina pulled the pistol out of her belt, and unloaded a round in the male zombies brains. She aimed again and blew the female zombies head clean off. Pieces of brain and blood ran down the wall. Betty fought to breathe, but blood filled her lungs and oxygen never made it through. Her body slumped over and she died.

Gina yanked on Natalie's arm and held her tight, but hurried towards the front of the building to make an escape. Gina and Natalie looked out towards the lot, and their eyes opened wide. Hordes of the un-dead were inching their way to them, moaning and screaming. As Gina loaded the shotgun and pumped it, she watched as a big RV came from the left and smashed into a small groups of zombies.

"Die again, you fuckers!" A younger man screamed at the dead.

"Hurry! Get inside!" An older woman yelled, beckoning the two to enter.

Gina pulled Natalie inside, and quickly sat down on the small couch. Iron bars were welded to the windows, and a large lock fit the door, holding it in place.

The man noticed Gina looking at them and said, "It was my dad's RV. He was a crazy ass kind of guy. Always thought that the dead would come back to get him." He continued. "we always thought he was a schizo or something. Turns out the mother fucker was right." He rambled on.

"I'm Miranda," The older woman introduced herself. "That there is David."

"Thank you," Gina spoke, holding Natalie tight.

As the RV drove on, Natalie began to cry. Gina comforted her and stroked her hair. Her sobs lightened and she eventually fell into a deep sleep.

"Well, she must have been really tired," Miranda said, handing Gina a cup of instant coffee. "I had to heat it up in the microwave."

"Oh, it's okay." Gina thanked her, taking a sip.

David smiled at their reflections in the mirror. The RV pressed on, heading for the next town.

Miranda turned on the television and most of the stations were static, or the Emergency Broadcast System. One channel though had a pre-recorded feed. The man behind the news desk looked into the camera, and spoke to the general public.

"Some time ago, we had gotten word about strange occurrences happening in this city, and all surrounding areas. reports of zombies devouring the flesh of victims have rapidly developed, and in return, their victims rose and killed in the same manner. We strongly advise anyone out there to lock their doors. Stay on higher ground, and avoid all contact with these zombies. If anyone does indeed find themselves face to face with the dead, run, and if necessary, use blunt force to the head. Decapitation, crushing the brain, or shooting them directly into their head will put them down permanently. Do not attempt to rescue or help any of your loved ones." He announced.

As Gina and Miranda watched this, David slammed on his brakes.

"What the hell?" Miranda blurted, as she turned around to the front.

"Look," is all David said. Shining in the headlights was two army stationed jeeps. A small barricade was set in front of the bridge. A small crew of men stood firm in the front and looked inside the vehicle.

"Yes!" David screamed. "We're safe."

Miranda grabbed his arm as David opened the door. Stepping out he began to make his way towards the group. The men greeted David and Miranda as they approached. Gina and Natalie felt unsure of their surroundings.

"I need you to wait here, Natalie." Gina told her.

"No, don't go," Natalie cried. "I don't want you to leave me, please."

"I promise I will be right back," She whispered. "I'll be right outside. You can see me standing right there." She assured Natalie.

"Hurry back, Gina." Natalie said, scared.

"Lock this door behind me." Gina said, as she stepped outside and shut the door. Natalie locked it and stepped back, sitting back down on the small couch.

Gina walked over to the men. They were all dressed in Army fatigue, and loaded top to bottom with military grade weaponry. Gunshots were heard in the distance, and small explosions sprang from different areas.

Out of the darkness, a group of zombies moved in. Shots were fired as the military men blasted through over a dozen bodies, tearing off limbs and shattering the skulls of their opponents.

As they continued unloading round after round, Gina ran to the RV. She banged on the door for almost 10 seconds, then click, and the door swung open. Natalie stood in front of Gina with eyes open wide. Gina jumped inside and locked the door. Outside, the group of the dead were growing and mauled everything in sight. David crawled across the ground, pulling helplessly with his torn hand. Miranda's body was ripped to pieces, and was being eaten away by the un-dead.

Gina checked the lock on the door twice, and jumped into the front seat. No keys in the ignition.

"Oh fuck!" Gina screamed. As she looked ahead toward the front of the RV, there they lay. twenty or so feet from a group of the cannibalistic creatures. Gina ran to the door, drawing the pistol from her belt. She held it up, and unlocked the door. As she opened it, she made a dash for the keys.Natalie shut the door and locked it again. As Gina snatched the keys from the ground, she was noticed. Making haste, she ran back to the big vehicle shooting at the heads of her enemies. Once to the door, it was opened by Natalie. Again, Gina locked it behind her and wasted no time starting the RV up. She backed it up, and right turned to the opposite direction. Her mind was set.

"Let's get as far away from here as possible." Gina said, feeling a small weight lift from her shoulders.

As Natalie sat in the next seat by Gina, she fastened her seat belt tight. They were heading for somewhere safe, if there was such a place through all the chaos. The sun began to rise, as they made their way to their next destination.

32

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in [...] milliseconds