• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • ToXXXic Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

ToXXXic Ch. 03

"Oh, I'll still be talkin' 'bout ya arse for years to come, Roxy, rest assured," Rhea quipped, Rox groaning back. "I mean, how could I not, right? But, I'll save the rest of how I feel about ya bum...and what I want to do to it, for later. Right now, I have a gift! Well...technically, it's a gift from Steph..." Ripley dug through the bag for a few moments until a massive, footlong dildo and strap-on harness popped out. But, a mere glance told Roxy that what Rhea held in her hands wasn't the average strap-on cock.

Very clearly, this had been custom-made for Roxanne. The dildo design was based on Roxy's typical ring-gear, a plaid pattern with various colors but the centerpiece being a very pretty aqua. If that wasn't obvious enough, however, the cherry on top was the real kicker! Also like Roxy's gear, boldly emblazoned was the word 'PRODIGY', written in the exact same font as well; the only difference is here, it was spelled along the shaft instead of across her ass, like usual. To complete the special design, the harness was patterned similarly to the cock, though notably, it had no other "special features".

"Stephanie had this made for ya, to celebrate," Rhea confirmed, attaching the shaft to the harness. "Now, get ya fucken clothes off and use it to pound this slut!"

Roxanne groaned, hating both how quickly she was being rushed into this and getting ordered around by someone she deemed inferior to her inside of the squared-circle, regardless of The Nightmare's size and accolades. Nevertheless, her slick leather jacket, shirt, and shoes were quickly disposed of. Not so easily were her jeans, which clung to her super glue and took a gracious amount of effort to simply pull the waistband past her cheeks. But they too soon found themselves on the hotel bedroom floor, leaving Roxanne's gorgeous, tan, and tight body exposed, save for her undergarments.

"God, ya such a hottie, Rox," Rhea purred, unable to pull her eyes from Perez's cute, feminine charms.

Roxanne tied her hair back in a ponytail as she quipped, "Why don't you take a picture? Save it for later! It'll give you something to think about when Stephanie's pounding your ass!"

"Hey, nobody pounds my arse, okay?" Rhea attempted to assure.

"Yeah, whatever," Roxy dismissed, dropping her underwear before walking over and snatching the strap-on from Mami's clutches. "So, I'm guessing you just act like her little lapdog out of the kindness of your heart?"

"Ya know, you've got some nerve talkin' ab-"

"Yeah, yeah, pipe down," Roxanne dismissed again, waving Rhea off as she stepped into the harness and tightened it to accommodate her tiny frame. "The Prodigy is about to show you how it's done."

"Ya lucky I don't kick ya arse right here, bitch," Rhea angrily growled.

"You won't. Mistress McMahon probably wouldn't appreciate that kind of deviant behavior getting in the way of her future alpha's rise to superstardom, now would she?" Roxy sassily snapped back.

"Fucken....I don't have a Mistress!" Rhea denied in frustration. "I'm gettin' paid a lot of money to make sure you become NXT's alpha! Either way, it's my duty to guide the next in line. Believe it or not, this fucken hierarchy shit isn't as cutthroat as ya think! But keep actin' up, and I'll be glad to take that arse of yours and use it for its very obvious true purpose!"

"Is that a threat?" Roxy cockily beckoned.

"Promise, mate. Fuck what Steph has to say. Get too big for ya britches, and ya learn why Mami is-"

"Yeah, yeah, always on top, it's your catchphrase. I get it," Roxanne cut Rhea off again, unimpressed by Mami's distinct threats as she guided Cora off the bed and onto the floor before taking her natural, God-gifted place behind her arch-enemy.

Rhea looked on, snarling as Perez continued, "Look, Rhea...you see this ass?" Roxy asked, offering a small shake of her fat butt for emphasis. "You want it, don't you? Well...take a good, long look! Because no matter what, you're never going to have it! Whether I top...or I don't...I'm never going to bottom! Never, ever, EVER!"

"Fuck off, mate," Rhea groaned, crossing her arms, once again swallowing her pride and allowing Roxy to win their little back and forth for the betterment of her mission. Which, naturally, left the pair of ex-besties alone to proceed.

Lining up her plaid, 12-inch shaft, Roxanne sternly asked, "Are you ready, Cora?" A question that those in Miss Jade's specialization call...rhetorical.

"Duh!" Cora squealed out, shaking her butt enthusiastically to prove her point. "Please Mistress Prodigy...that's what Gigi and Jacy call you, right? Mistress Prodigy? Please fu-"

"Cora, I said you don't have to do that," Roxy reminded.

"But I want to!" Cora assured. "I want to tell you how badly I need to feel your cock in my ass! How I want you fucking destroy my butt? H-How I'm hoping it's the greatest ass-fucking of my entire life? So, it'll feel all that sweeter when I eventually beat you for that title you're so proud of, and the entire locker room is laughing at you for getting beaten by a bottom like me! Because then, I'll be better than you! I'll be The Prodigy, and you'll just be an afterthought! Nothing but a-Ooooh fuuuuck!!!!"

Roxanne, clearly both the queen of verbal comebacks and cut-offs, showed she was capable of physical interruptions as well, forcing her cock inside of Cora's asshole and stopping the punker's speech dead in its tracks. "You know, you're making it very...VERY difficult for me to remain calm here, Cora," Roxanne warned as she guided the early bits of her length into that pipe.

"I-Is that supposed to s-scare me, bitch?" Cora asked, already struggling to speak against the euphoria pouring in as her asshole was violated. "Think I care i-if you g-get mad? Mmmmm-get mad! GET FUCKING FURIOUS!!! T-Take all of your a-anger out on my ass!!! Fucking wreck me, Rox! WRECK ME!!!"

Roxanne, understandably, couldn't tell whether Cora was begging for a brutal butt-fucking or telling her off but, either way, the NXT Women's Champion wasn't about to start taking orders from her inferiors. Her two times topping were a pair of stories told with the same theme. Both times, in spite of hierarchical traditions, Roxanne did things HER way, the way that she wanted. So, instead of listening to the pretty, puny punk and giving that hole everything she had from the start, Roxy listened to her gut and took a different approach.

Slow, measured thrusts were the name of the game, Perez barely pumping even half of her tremendous length up that butt in a speed that could only be described as leisurely. Almost immediately, the strategy was obvious. Roxanne appeared less like she was out to pound her former friend's butt and more like she was making love to it. The snail's pace, the slow, gradual incorporation of the rest of her length, the way Roxy's hands remained latched onto Cora's hips instead of focusing on keeping those cute, Chicagoan cheeks spread apart? All melded together to create a performance that typical hierarchy-goers weren't used to witnessesing. And as a typical hierarchy-goer herself, Rhea Ripley wasn't happy about it.

"What the 'ell, Roxy?" Rhea asked, undecided on whether she should be enraged by Roxanne's performance or embarrassed by it. "Ya call that bummin'?"

Perez, keeping her hips pumping, responded, "Yeah...what the fuck would you call it?"

"I call it fucken lame, mate," Rhea insisted, walking the short distance to the area of action. "Soft shit! No real top would evah be caught dead sweet-bummin' a broken whore like this bitch!"

"Well, I guess I'm not your average, everyday top then!" Roxy suggested, refusing to change her pace.

"I'm startin' to believe ya not really a top at all! I mean, with that arse on ya, and this kind a performance? It's kinda pathetic."

"Oh, we're talking about asses again, Ms 'let me show off my huge fucking butt to the millions of people watching at home every chance I get'? Yeah, real clever, Rhea." Roxanne snapped back.

"Say whatevah ya want, but you'll nevah get anyone to submit to ya with sissy shit like this," Rhea assured before pointing out, "Poor little Cora here's probably desperate for a proper wreckin' like what Mami provides. Isn't that right, Cora? C'mon now, speak up, bitch"

"Umm...ohhh God...w-well," Cora stammered, looking for the right words. But, luckily for her and her scatterbrain, Mistress Prodigy had seen this movie before and already knew the ending.

"Well, what, Cora? Go ahead! Tell your wannabe Latina Heat that you like how your real Mami...how Mistress Prodigy fucks your ass! Different but better!" For someone so adamant that Cora begging for anything tonight was completely unnecessary, Roxanne found herself ordering for the very act rather instinctively. Things really do change in the heat of the moment.

Rhea rolled her eyes. "Yeah, that'll happen!"

"Oh, it will," Roxy assured, Cora appearing conflicted as she was ordered again, "Tell us, you backstabbing bitch! You were so quick to show how pathetic you were before! So, what's the hold-up now?"

"I...I..." Cora dragged, a conflicted, pleasure-filled ball of emotions. Quite honestly, the softer, more intimate style was a nice change of pace. Unexpectedly sweet and similarly blissful, but...Cora really couldn't bring herself to admit that she liked it better than getting absolutely destroyed like the pure, pretty fuckdoll that she's been trained by the locker room to be. Especially when Jade was really hoping to get a particularly brutal pounding from the woman who claimed to hate her so much.

"See? I told ya, Rox," Rhea swaggered, claiming victory by default. "Bitches like this want to be wrecked, they wanna be left a broken, gapin' mess when ya done with 'em. Any real alpha woulda known that already."

Roxanne stayed silent, sulking, simultaneously pretending to stay focused on the asshole in front of her whilst also quietly admitting defeat to the woman with so much more experience, both in the ring and with a strap-on, than she. An unexpected loss considering how well this slower pace worked on everyone else Roxanne had topped up to this point. But, of course, Roxy had truly bummed anyone quite as pathetic as her dear old friend yet. Indi and Mandy were both considered pretty well-respected tops at the time of bottoming to Roxy. Gigi and Jacy were bad, but at least they were loyal to Mistress Rose before she dipped and had, at the very least, topped each other. But Cora was the worst of the worst.

Very few on NXT's roster could say they were more pathetic than Cora Jade. Nikkita Lyons was close, her fat ass nearly as sought after as Gigi Dolin's and probably would be, if she wasn't injured so often, keeping those ginormous cheeks out of the public eye. And sure, there were some newer girls, freshly-signed and lacking a chance to really prove themselves. But, Cora had been there since the dawn of this new era in NXT, and remained a massive loser in the ring and a practically worthless bottom outside of it. For God's sake, Cora had never even worn a strap-on as far as Roxy knew, much less fucked somebody with one! Truly, Roxanne was dealing with the biggest of whores in her former tag-team partner, and no matter how prodigious or naturally gifted at fucking bitch ass she may be, it appeared as though she'd have no other choice but to stray from her usual tactics a bit earlier than in past experiences.

If that wasn't obvious enough, Rhea Ripley, as intimidating and aggressive as ever, quickly set out to prove it, taking Cora's refusal to answer as a sign that the bitch needed a little push to admit the truth. So, Mami approached the boarding, brunette baddie, raised a foot up, and gradually brought it down on top of Cora's head, squishing that gorgeous face deeper into the carpet below. Laughing sadistically in-between words, Rhea began, "Oi, Rox! Now it all makes sense! The reason toppin' Mandy and 'em didn't do it for ya? 'Cause ya too fuckin' soft! Think weak shit like this creates a bitch-maker like me? Hell-fucken-no, mate!"

"Their fat asses didn't do it for me because I don't care about any of this!" Roxanne stubbornly assured, contradictory to her fiery instructions for Cora to admit the supposed truth just moments before.

"Oh, yes ya do," Rhea insisted, crouching to bring herself closer to the smaller girls' shared level, her foot still crushing Cora's little head, the slutty skateboarder squealing in response but doing nothing to stop the punishment, largely because she revealed in both the pleasure and the pain. "Won't admit it yet, but that's fine. Ya will, soon as ya start giving ya old pal 'ere what an arse like her's really deserves! Go on then, Cora! Ya little buddy won't admit she was wrong, so why don't ya tell 'er! Do it!"

Still, Cora was apprehensive because she truly did want to enjoy this awkward change of pace for longer. But, she'd begged Roxy to wreck her butt right out the gate for a reason. Not just to gauge The Prodigy's nubile topping skills, either. Cora's butthole was starving for some brutality, something similar to what Rhea had been dishing out every day for the last two weeks. And no matter how great or different receiving the more passionate sodomization was, nothing could truly replicate the feeling of absolute anal abuse. Not to mention, the allure of receiving that abuse from someone she used to consider as close as a sister. That thought alone was enough to get the weak-willed bitch squealing.

"P-Please, Rox...Mistress Prodigy...fucking destroy my butt! God...I need it! I need it so baaaaddddd! Need it, need it, need it! Need every inch of that huge...beautiful cock pounding my slutty ass! I...I like the s-slow pace! I do! But it's not enough! I'm sorry but...I w-want your best!!!"

Roxanne hung her head as Rhea laughed, reveling in the proof of her assessment. "There ya go, Roxy! Proof that your way isn't always enough! Now, fucken destroy that bum!"

Groaning, Roxanne assured, "Oh, I'll prove that MY way...The Prodigy's way, is plenty enough. But, I guess right now..." Admitting that she needed an adjustment to her strat wasn't easy for someone as naturally gifted at EVERYTHING as Roxanne Perez. But with a bit of thought, she found a silver lining and, in turn, was able to swallow her pride. "It wouldn't hurt to take out some frustrations on this bitch for everything she did to me!"

"Yes, yes!" Cora pleaded. "Fucking punish me! Mmmmm-teach me a lesson for turning on you! Oh God...fuck me so hard that I'll wanna turn again, just to get fucked again!!!!"

Rhea, staring a hole through Roxanne, sounding more serious quite possibly than she had all night, purred, "Show 'er, Rox. Show me! Show us what The Prodigy of Pro Wrestlin' can really do! Show us why Roxanne Perez is the next fucken alpha!"

With a face full of determination, Roxanne took a deep breath before slowly retracting her hips, removing all but the tip of her shaft from Cora's loose caboose. Then, in one forceful motion, Roxanne stuffed every inch back inside, giving Cora both her first taste of Roxanne's full-length and full-strength at once. The sound of Roxy's thunder thighs clapping against CJ's tight cheeks nearly drowned out the little bitch's pathetic squeal of approval. But, honestly, it never stood a chance.

Another strong, full-tilt thrust followed seconds later and naturally, Cora was just as receptive, the pressure from Mami's foot crushing her skull only adding to the intensity of Roxy's work. Work that continued, the time between each pump of her hips getting shorter and shorter by the second. Before long, Roxy was giving that little whore's little-er hole everything she had. Naturally, a fact that Rhea was happy to celebrate.

"Ah, yeah, that's more like it, Roxy! Fucken pound that shit!" Ripley goaded, finally plucking her foot from Cora's head, allowing the throttling of that petite babe's tiny body to reach a fever pitch. Though small in her own right, Roxanne really packed a punch once she got going. Almost made Rhea wonder why The Prodigy was so hesitant to pack that punch in the first place. Though truthfully, all three women were well-aware that Roxy's stubbornness was the primary offender in that regard.

Nevertheless, that insistence to do things HER way didn't matter anymore. Roxanne had succumbed to the more typical methods of topping far earlier than she would've liked but, she succumbed nonetheless, and her performance was all the better for it. Rhea was happier, finally getting a glimpse of the young woman Stephanie saw so much potential in. Cora was fucking ecstatic, her filthy, used-up little butthole getting annihilated beyond her wildest imagination by the woman she planned to beat very, VERY soon. And, perhaps most importantly of all, Roxanne was deep into her "topping zone", a place she'd only found herself a few times and yet, all of which had come during her short but eventful NXT Women's Championship reign.

Roxy's performance still wasn't your average, run-of-the-mill topping masterclass, though Cora could hardly feel or long for the differences. For starters, Perez still wasn't talking dirty like most of her peers often did when faux-balls deep in one another's backdoors. Nor did she spank or slap Cora's butt, an action that CJ had become so incredibly accustomed to throughout her time as a bottom. Tops (and some bottoms, too) really couldn't keep their hand off of Cora's booty, grippable, grope-able, and spankable are those delicious, comely cheeks. Yet, Roxanne had managed to buck the trend.

No doubt, Roxanne was fired up! Going ham on those humps! And while the earliest stages of round two were fueled by Rhea and Cora's words of encouragement, it couldn't last forever. Something would need to "change", Roxy would need something to keep her going and, most importantly, stop that pesky little mind of hers from once again prioritizing her championship and wrestling career over her potential topping career. And she found it, or rather, it found her, in the exact form that Stephanie McMahon had predicted Roxanne would. Roxy found that distraction from that which she truly loved most in the words that had kick-started this new intensity seeping into every fiber of her being.

Over and over, playing like a five second long TikTok again and again in Roxanne's mind, was Cora Jade begging to be punished for her heart-breaking heel turn. Begging Roxy for more, pleading to be broken beyond repair, past the point of no return. Perez could hear it so clear, it was as if Cora herself was actually saying the words. She wasn't, but that didn't make the speech any less crystal. "Ruin me! Break me! Fuck me until I give up my dream! Pound my fucking asshole until your cock is all I can think about! Make me worship you, instead of hate you!" So vivid, so clear that Roxanne knew that as delirious as Cora was, those words had to be fake. And so they were. But either way, they only gave Roxanne more motivation to pummel CJ's little pooper into next week and, in turn, push herself into a new realm of individual pleasure.

Never before, as things between herself and her former bestie seemed to reach their peak, had Roxanne felt so alive topping someone. Hell, she couldn't remember feeling that good...maybe ever? Okay, okay, BESIDES winning the NXT Title, of course. But, outside of that, the rush of completely dominating the woman who'd so painfully wronged her, who'd not only stuck that metaphorical knife into her back but turned the blade as well, was unparalleled. An endless high, fueled by their shared youth and stamina, history, Cora's boundless enthusiasm for butt sex, and her innate ability to stave off the need to cum despite the waves and waves of pleasure that would've and should've been a shock to the average bottom's systems.

Alas, Cora Jade was no average bottom, as established. Cora, despite her aspirations that, at the moment, she couldn't remember dreaming about, was THE bottom in NXT, the perennial butt bitch. This? Roxanne's very best? Was it incredible? Of course. Could she cum from it? Abso-fucking-lutely. Would she? Fuck no! Not only because she hadn't been granted permission, but also because that cock DID feel so good hammering into her dumper, and she DID want to keep this one-on-one between herself and her rival going for as long as possible. But, for all her merits, poor little Cora Jade was only human. And when Mami presented an idea that would not see her return to action but double the already record-breaking intensity for Cora herself, the skater chick couldn't help but comply. For better or for worse.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • ToXXXic Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds