• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • ToXXXic Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

ToXXXic Ch. 03

"Ya know, Rox," Rhea began, recognizing Cora's secret desire to take things a step further. "I'll bet ya what this bitch really wants is to feel BOTH of our cocks at once!"

"OHMIGOD, PLEASE?" Cora immediately piped up, adding in her two cents. "Please can Mami join in, M-Mistress Prodigy?"

Roxanne didn't respond, leaving Rhea, who was desperate to get back into the action, to push a bit more. "What do ya think, Roxy? Ya first time double-bummin' a bitch, right? Might as well check it off on ya first official night as a top, alongside THE top in all of WWE!"

"C'mon, please!" Cora begged some more. "Oh God...please give me two cocks!" Again, silence from Roxanne. But, her lack of response wasn't because she couldn't hear their babbling. No, Roxy was choosing to ignore it, quietly deciding if giving in and allowing this DP to transpire was actually beneficial for her. Because, truth be told, she liked the rush giving Cora's butt everything she had been providing. Hell, Roxanne was downright loving it! And understandably, The Prodigy wasn't sure if sharing her old friend with Rhea could deliver the same euphoric effect.

Which, in and of itself, was strange to think about. Roxanne wasn't supposed to think that way, think about WANTING to maximize her topping enjoyment. It shouldn't have mattered, right? Because when all was said and done, she'd still deny the hierarchy's twisted charms in favor of remaining a serious, non-topping wrestler. That was the plan at least, yet properly wrecking her rival's butt had invaded every waking thought the young champion could muster. And it was that, the realization that another woman's ass had clouded her mind so successfully, that Roxanne finally agreed to give in DP Cora with Rhea's help. Because, with all of the hustle and bustle involved, there's no way she'd be able to stay focused enough to siphon the same amount of personal pleasure. This way, Roxy would be able to overcome her desires and uphold her values. Which was for the best, right?

"Alright," Roxanne conceded simply.

"Yes! Thank you, Mistress Prodigy!" Cora squealed, the prospect of getting double-bummed far more exciting to the little bitch than anything, even beating Roxanne for the title.

"Oi, Rox, 'bout fucken time, mate," Rhea groaned. "Shouldn't have to pull ya leg! I say let's double-bum this whore and you should agree with me!"

"I thought we agreed you're only calling the shots when I let you?" Roxanne quipped back, officially bringing her record-breaking pace to a halt and removing her cock from that butt, Rhea hissing back as The Prodigy shifted gears. "But either way, where do we start? Should you lie down first?"

"Mami is always on top!" Rhea angrily reminded and Roxanne rolled her eyes.

"From what I hear, the alpha is supposed to be the one on top..."

"And she will be," Rhea assured smugly.

"Damn right I will," Roxy fired back, Rhea shaking her head in response.

"Oh, c'mon now, Rox, it's not that big of a deal," Rhea attempted to assure, trying to be diplomatic.

"If it's not, then why don't you take your rightful place below me?" Roxanne sassily suggested, once again using Stephanie's assurance as a safety net to try and win an argument that she couldn't otherwise.

"Because Mami is always on top!" Rhea repeated before clarifying, "But seriously, it's just an etiquette thing. Shit like this has to be done right, and it's my job to teach ya the rules of the roost."

"Ugh, fine!" Roxy groaned but ultimately relented, taking her shameful position on the floor, her footlong fuckstick pointing high in the sky as she mumbled and complained to herself, "I'm the NXT Champion, I shouldn't be on the bottom."

"Don't worry, Rox, ya gonna love this, I swear," Rhea excitedly promised before ordering, "C'mon now, Cora, get a move on!" No distinction was necessary; CJ understood her objective, offering nothing more than a, "Yes, Mami," before scurrying over to Roxanne and straddling her former bestie's lap. Instinctively, Cora reached back and latched her little hand on Roxy's massive shaft, mere seconds away from refilling her aching pipe when, suddenly, Rhea barked out another order.

"No! No, Cora! Let Mami in first!" Rhea snapped and, immediately, Cora pulled her hand away. Ripley approached, her muscular, Amazonian presence felt like a dark storm cloud, ready to rain. Mami didn't hesitate; she was right behind Cora, liking up her cock in no time at all. In the process, she explained, "I'll give ya this, Rox. I'll fill 'er up first, and then you join in after. It's a luxury of bein' on top without actually bein' on top, ya know?"

"Gee, thanks," Roxanne sarcastically lauded. "How thoughtful of you to give your future alpha that privilege."

"That's a lot of alpha talk from someone who wants nothin' to do with the hierarchy. Am I sensin' a change of heart, Rox?" Rhea quipped, unceremoniously pressing her shaft forward, impaling the pretty, petite, punk princess on the first few inches of her man-made man-meat just as she'd done countless times in the last few weeks.

"N...No," Roxanne denied, a small deviant hesitation attempted to skew her opinion. She couldn't keep enjoying Cora's hole as much as she had; if she did, she might end up liking it more than her precious title.

"Ooh, little miss confident doesn't sound so confident, now does she?"

"Who...who ever said I was 'little miss confident'?" Roxanne attempted to argue.

"Oh-mmmmm fuck-nobody!" Rhea replied. "Just that attitude of yours. Not just anybody is willin' to stand up to me like ya have tonight, Rox. Takes guts. And big, BIG balls. Now, ya probably just doin' it 'cause ya know Steph doesn't want me bendin' ya over, so deduct a few points there. But, still! I have to say, you've finally made an impression on me...even if ya are an annoyin' little shit!"

Roxanne laid there, completely in shock by what Rhea was saying, mostly because it contradicted so greatly with how she'd acted thus far. For a moment, those words consumed her, until Rhea continued, adding to the strange encouragement. "Don't evah lose that confidence, Rox. Confidence is why women throw themselves at me. And I'll be willin' to bet that confidence..." Rhea stopped momentarily, grunting as Cora's passage gobbled up the last little bit. "Is why Mandy was so quick to let ya bum 'er. I like ya confidence, Roxy. It's hot as fuck."

"Thanks, I guess," Roxanne lauded again, completely stunned.

Rhea ignored this, instead slapping Cora's ass and ordering, "Re-adjust bitch! Roxy's not gonna be able to get in with ya sittin' like that!"

"Oh God...yes, Mami!" Cora adhered, raising her body up just enough to give Roxanne an easy path inside. Rox gripped her cock, her brain a melting pot of conflictions. About herself, her sexuality. Most importantly, her desires. Her adrenaline had never peaked so highly, her blood had never rushed to this level of intensity.

Confusing, so it was, Roxanne left wondering why the pulsing euphoria of guiding her cock towards that already-filled hole trumped her prior topping experiences. Which, admittedly, were great fun, especially Indi, who's ass nearly had Roxanne succumbing to the lures of the pro wrestling women's hierarchy then and there. But apparently, Stephanie McMahon's words were as absolute as she meant them to be: "Nothing can replicate topping an old friend turned bitter enemy."

Such a statement couldn't have rang more true as Roxy, without a single thought in her mind regarding her beloved championship belt or her wrestling career, pressed her cock against the rim of Cora's stuffed butt, ignorant to the fact that for the first time in her life, Roxanne was prioritizing topping over her dreams. She was prioritizing the woman looking down at her, adorable as ever even after their jaded history. The woman behind that woman, impatiently awaiting that magical moment when Roxanne pushed past the snug entrance and co-invaded. The woman behind all of this, pulling the strings to keep the greatest prospect her company had ever seen from disregarding the traditional backstage culture she'd worked so hard over the last 25 years to cultivate. All seemed more important, and unsurprisingly, that fact didn't change when Roxanne's head finally popped in and joined the party.

Cora squealed, enthralled by her first taste of double-anal action since softly becoming Rhea's pet in preparation for this moment. And Roxanne too wore a devilish grin, subconsciously proving the excitement was mutual, even if it couldn't be helped. For them, as their eyes crossed, the moment was a wealth of passion, spurred upon their impossibly complicated relationship. Tag-Team Champions, developmental standouts, sisters in arms for the betterment of pro wrestling's future. Now months on, everything was flipped. Heel turns. Jealousy. Bitterness. Resentment.

But now, it was just Cora and Roxanne, alone, a quiet reconciliation occuring at least as long as Roxy's massive cock, two inches longer than Rhea's, was navigating that cramped passage. Technically a threesome, technically "double-bumming", but the eye contact and the look on both Gen Z cuties' faces made it seem as though it was only them. Just Cora and Roxanne, alone, figuring out a way to "make it work". Putting their differences aside for each other's benefit.

For Cora, it was easy. As jealous as she was, her butthole was incapable of envy, and with two cocks inside of it, nor was her brain. But for Roxanne, entirely conscious and, thus, conscious of her inability to think of anything EXCEPT topping Cora Jade, it should've been much more difficult. All of the suffering, all of the trust issues that had derived from that awful moment, the surprising amount of hate comments on social media from deranged Cora fanboys. Everything should've melded together in a perfect storm of revenge pie and nothing more. The only pleasure Roxy should've derived from the simultaneous sodomy of her bitter enemy was the awesome humiliation of the pathetic little bitch looking back at her. But it wasn't. The moment felt absolutely perfect. Euphoric. Like a sexual awakening.

The sound Cora made upon the completion of Roxanne's journey sent a shockwave of dopamine straight to the champion's prefrontal cortex. Guttural, yet dismal, an innate growl that a normal person would find disheartening when discussing the act of shoving two dildos, a combined 22 inches of length and nearly 8 inches in girth, inside of one's asshole. Cora looked and sounded as if having her butt stuffed beyond the brim was the biggest relief of her life. And in turn, providing that relief felt like the biggest accomplishment of Roxanne's career.

Which was wrong! So wrong! Something so trivial and stupid shouldn't even have been a notch in The Prodigy's NXT belt. But it was! Damn it, why did it have to feel so good to make her arch rival's mind break under the intense anal pressure? And why, oh why, did it feel so good to share the moment with Rhea Ripley, someone who before today, she'd only met in passing? And God, why did it have to feel even better once they actually started fucking her?!

Not a word was shared. The trio women remained focused in their states of perennial splendor. Rhea made the first move, as expected of the veteran of this bunch despite still being exceptionally young in her own right for someone so talented. Leading the way, she slowly pulled out, then barreled back inside with a similar, leisurely speed. And for a few rotations, that format persisted without any involvement from Roxanne. Perez spent that time, much like she always did in the ring, being a student of the game. Picking her spots, studying Rhea's movements and waiting for what her instincts deemed the best time to finally get involved. Once Roxy felt like she had Ripley's pattern committed to memory, she filled the empty space as soon as she could.

Rhea dove in for the dozenth time, and Roxanne finally pulled out to match. She wasn't able to remove her entire length, but with nowhere to go and only the white carpet floor below her, that was to be expected. She could only go so far. Half of her length removed then returned, Rhea pulling out in response. Establishing a pace and a rhythm, Roxanne kept her cock buried deep with those bowels for a few seconds, soaking in the heat before the forward movement of Rhea's shaft signaled the end of her rest. Ripley re-entered sharply and Roxanne, before it was too late, kept her end and pulled out as much as she could again.

The back and forth was far from brutal. Intense, but with so much cock, Cora needed at least a bit of "warming up" before getting truly destroyed. That promised to come soon enough, Rhea dictating the pace like an ace conductor leading an epic ass-fucking symphony. Velocity was increased incrementally, almost subliminally. Roxanne hardly even noticed a difference until it became too drastic to miss. Until Cora was looking down, her eyes staring at Roxy but her irises glaring at her own brain. A bumbling, short-wired mess.

Words, amongst the varied moans of pleasure and sweaty huffs from all three, seemed to fall from Cora's mouth in the form of a verbal representation of an abstract painting. Nothing but everything. Consonants in place of vowels, confused hymns of lust, stockpiling in the shallow pool of saliva forming and subsequently draining from the side of her mouth. And as the pace continued to build, Rhea Ripley rhetorically sat out to investigate the meaning behind it all.

"What is it, bitch? I don't speak broken whore!" Mami barked, feeling the moment just as much as Roxanne and Cora, inconsequential for the main roster alpha as defiling an broken NXT rookie was.

Naturally, an answer wasn't found, leading Rhea to question elsewhere. "Mmmm...Rox? She's your friend. Any ideas?"

"I figured..." Roxanne paused for a heavy breath. "I figured you'd know. You're the one who's been...involved in something like this before."

"Nah," Ripley announced simply with a grin.

Rhea's arm jolted forward, latching onto a large chunk of Cora's flowing, sweat-soaked raven-colored hair. She gripped tightly and pulled down, yanking the tiny girl's neck back, straining her neck, yet Cora's moans only grew louder and more incomprehensible. The act brought their faces closer together, Rhea's height and Cora's compromised position leaving barely a few inches between them.

"Speak up! I know ya can do it! I wanna hear how much ya love bein' out double-butt whore! Do it, Cora! Do it!" Rhea growled, her mouth adjacent to Cora's right ear. Gargled babbles followed as Roxanne and Rhea's thrusts grew more brutal. To say that Cora Jade's mind was under a lot of pressured would've been a bigger understatement than "between the three of them, there's a fair bit of wrestling talent here". But responding competently and coherently wasn't impossible. Just difficult. Thankfully, this wasn't her first rodeo. Past experiences, plenty of training to overcome such arduous challenges.

She just needed to think. Hard. Her response didn't need to be a soliloquy. It just needed to properly express her feelings to the women responsible for those feelings. She just needed to get a point across. Shouldn't be too hard, right? Of course, Rhea pulling on her hair didn't make mentally penning a response any easier. But a consummate professional as always with her butt in-use, Cora Jade did as instructed. It took her nearly a minute, the brash, punk Chicago native proved why, if Roxanne truly was The Prodigy of Pro Wrestling, then she was The Prodigy of Pathetic Human Sex Doll Performances.

"I...God...I l-love being a...a t-two cock whore! I-I'm a two cock whore! I love...love your a-alpha cocks!"

A surprisingly adequate performance from a someone who's consciousness was hanging on by a thread. Truly the best bottom around.

Ripley released Cora's hair in satisfaction, allowing the much smaller girl a reprieve, as well as the chance to look down at her contemporary once more. Roxanne. The woman she planned to dethrone sooner than later. Or, had planned to dethrone. Much like Roxy, Cora's well-established plans seemed not long for this world, conflicting emotions making way for unexpected erratas. The spur of this realization? The two cocks in her ass. Barreling in and out, still managing to achieve new heights. Ensuring that her butthole would be sore for the next week, that every day waking moment would remind her of the greatest night of her life. Most importantly, that one of the cocks responsible for that monumental feeling trumped the other, and that cock belonged to the woman she was hazily looking down at.

Roxanne's cock was bigger. Roxanne's cute face was staring back up at her. Roxanne was as blatantly talented with her hips as Rhea. But, perhaps above all, Roxanne was whom Cora shared all of that history with. The good, the bad, and the ugly, all rolled into one and multiplied by two. Getting off on bottoming to Roxy wasn't a choice for Cora to make. It was a reaction her body had been preparing itself to make for the last twenty-one years. And in an instant, as the stars aligned, the reaction formed into one simple phrase, uttered directly to the woman responsible. That beautiful girl that she hated to love so very much. Cora stared at Roxanne, and Roxanne, Cora. Then those words left her mouth.

"I...love you, Mistress Prodigy." The words, subtly guided from the second this night began and cultivated by Rhea Ripley with as simple of an action as forcing Cora to stare down at her greatest enemy, felt life-changing.

Soft, unlike the screams that came before, and unlike the breathy heaves from her sweaty, worn-out tops. Almost uneventful, marking the beginning of the end and yet, nothing incredible seemed to come from it. Rhea was too lost in her performance to notice. Roxanne couldn't help but notice and acknowledge, but still wasn't of the mind that she could feel the same way. Nor would she ever. Nor should she ever. An alpha should never use that term in response to one of her loyal bitches, right? Of course, such a thought even occurring meant that Roxanne was thinking instinctively like that bold, record-setting top she was born to be. Almost uneventful, until it wasn't. Until Roxanne Perez made a life-altering realization of her own. That her assessments had been wrong.

So wrong. This? Topping women AND being the wrestler that she was born to be COULD exist in harmony. Perhaps the thrill of topping Cora was so great that Roxanne simply couldn't come to terms with never feeling it again. Or maybe the rush, admittedly far greater than even winning the NXT Women's Championship could provide, was just getting to her head. But that didn't make the sentiment coursing through her mind any less believable.

Hell, it couldn't have been more believable because, up until now, through topping Gigi, then Jacy and Mandy, then Toxic Attraction again and even her close friend Indi Hartwell, Roxanne had never believed it. There were times she certainly came close, but always reigned herself back in. This, though, was irrefutable. No asshole, no action has ever been so convincing. Stephanie McMahon was dead right. Roxanne didn't love Cora, not in the same fashion that Cora confessed to love her, anyway. But she did love Cora's butt, the only love a bottom should ever know from her top.

Roxanne's arm shot forward, latching onto Cora's tiny neck, the other finding its way to The Skater Girl's left breast, both being squeezed tightly. "You love me? Or you love my cock, bitch? Which is it?!" Roxanne growled, Cora's addiction only growing stronger the more she was treated like a fuckdoll.

"You! No...w-wait...your cock! No-wait! BOTH!! Oh God...ohmigod! You feel SO FUCKING GOOD, Mistress Prodigy!!!!" Cora spewed, notably leaving the other woman, WWE's proper alpha, out of the equation. Such a fact finally keyed Rhea in on what exactly was transpiring. She, the most dominant force WWE had ever seen, was being outshined and out-performed. A monstrous, muscle-bound top with hundreds, maybe even thousands of hours of experience, made to inferior to a barely five-foot tall, barely old enough to legally drink cutie with only three topping sessions to her name. The. Prodigy. Rhea kept silent out of respect for the mission statement, but the pill was bitter to swallow. Bitter, but not completely flavorless.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • ToXXXic Ch. 03
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds