• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Training Ch. 07
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Training Ch. 07

"No!" Eileen felt herself redden at the thought.

"Maybe you should start over." He leaned back on the coffee table. "I want to hear about it. You were at the store..."

"I was at the store, and there was this guy at the cash register. I started thinking about him. I didn't mean to! I couldn't help it! And then when I got home, I...I kept thinking about him." She lowered her head, embarrassed. "And then it just sort of happened."

"I see." Anthony scratched his chin thoughtfully. "So you saw someone who caught your attention, and you started having a sexual fantasy about him?"

She bit her lip and nodded.

"What kind of fantasy?" He pressed another button on the remote. The vibrator started running slowly inside her. Eileen jumped. Fire crept through her cheeks.

"I...I thought about him taking me out behind the store and doing things to me."

"What kinds of things?"

She fidgeted. "Things like taking off all my clothes and...and forcing himself on me. And there were other people there too. Watching." The vibrator sped up. "Oh!"

"You were fantasizing about this after you got home?"

She nodded. The embarrassment grew. Being forced to admit to such a shameful thing made her feel shockingly vulnerable.

"And what were you doing while you were thinking about this?"

"I--I was..." Her ears burned. "I was touching my breasts."

"Show me."

She put both feet up on the coffee table, hesitantly, one on each side of him. Her hands slipped up under her chemise. She squeezed her breasts tentatively. A ripple of pleasure flowed through her. "Like that."

"Keep doing it." He leaned forward. "Tell me about your fantasy. Every single detail."

"I can't!"

"You have to." His eyes glittered. "Now."

The vibrator sped up faster still. Eileen's eyes closed. Her hands caressed and fondled her breasts. "He dragged me behind the store. I didn't want him to, but he was so strong. I told him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. He pushed me up against the wall and he tore off all my clothes." The vibrator started to pulse. She moaned. "Oh!" Her fingers tightened around her nipples, sending a small shockwave directly into her clit. "The other people in the store saw him drag me out. They followed him out back. He...he showed me to them. He told them that I wanted it. Oh! Oooooongh!"

Her back arched. The entire story came pouring out of her--the way he pinned her against the wall, how her body responded, how he pushed her to her knees, how the gathered crowd saw her reach for him. Her fingers stroked her nipples rapidly. Tension built between her legs. When the vibrator stopped, she scarcely noticed. Her hands squeezed tightly. Her breath came in gasps. "Oh! Oh, I'm going..."

"No."

He took her wrists and pulled her hands away from her body. She writhed on the edge of orgasm, eyes still closed. Her moans trailed off into ragged gasps. "Please!"

"No. You've already got yourself in trouble that way once today. You really don't want to do it again. Look at me."

Her eyes opened slowly. She looked into his calm brown eyes, panting.

"Did the training device stop before you came?"

She nodded.

"So you had an orgasm just from touching your breasts."

"Yes." She felt sheepish.

"Well. That is an interesting development."

"Are..." She gulped. "Are you going to punish me?"

He gave her a lopsided grin. "Do you want to be punished?"

"I--" Her eyes found his. She quivered slightly. "I don't know."

"Do you think you deserve to be punished?"

"I--I think..." She hesitated for a moment before she nodded.

"Yes," he said. "I am going to punish you." He leaned forward. His hands caressed her thighs. The touch made her shiver. He unlocked the belt and withdrew the vibrator slowly. She felt her pussy clench around it, unwilling to let it go.

"I am going to punish you. Go get your key. Meet me upstairs."

He was waiting for her by the door at the end of the hallway. Her heart beat fast as she unlocked the door. She stripped self-consciously. Once bare, she climbed the stairs slowly. He followed her up into the room at the top.

Her body trembled. Her eyes fell on the department store dummy. A quick flash of desire flickered through her, followed almost immediately by a wave of shame at the thought.

Anthony stroked her back lightly. "Stand over here." He led her gently into the center of the long, narrow room, where two metal rings were bolted to the floor several feet apart. She stood quietly where he put her, her heart pounding like a drum. He knelt at her feet to place a pair of thick leather cuffs around her ankles. "Spread your legs wider."

She did as he said, meekly. He fastened the cuffs to the rings, so that her legs were held wide apart. When he straightened, he dragged the heavy wooden stockade out of the corner. Her eyes widened. "What are you going to do to me?"

Anthony did not reply. He flipped open the top of the stock. "Bend over. Put your wrists and neck in here."

Eileen, feeling nervous and awkward, leaned forward. Heavy wood closed around her, trapping her. She felt pinned there, displayed in a helpless and available position like an exhibit at a museum. The wooden stock prevented her from seeing anything behind her.

Anthony ran his fingertips up and down along her bare back, causing a line of goose bumps to rise. "Now, let's see here," he said. "You had an orgasm just from playing with your breasts? We're going to have to give them some special attention, I think."

Eileen tugged at the thick wooden boards securing her wrists and head. The holes fitted around her snugly enough to prevent escape. Anthony rummaged through the drawers in front of her. A quiver of fear ran through her when she saw him take out two long pieces of chain, each with a large clamp on the end.

He moved around beside her where she couldn't see him. "Now hold still, little whore," he said. His hand rested lightly on the small of her back. "This won't take long..."

A clamp bit into her nipple. The sudden pain made her cry out.

"Shh. Just one more to go." Pain flared in her other nipple as the second clamp bit down. He released the chains, which dangled almost all the way to the floor. "There we go. That's not so bad, is it?" He chuckled. "Though this might be a bit worse." He knelt beside her. She felt a tugging, then a sense of pressure. When he stood, she realized he had connected heavy weights to the ends of the chains that pulled painfully on her nipples.

"Now, let's see. What would be most appropriate for your punishment this evening?" He rummaged through the drawers again. "You're probably not ready for this one yet...oh, here we go!" He held up a round, stiff leather paddle triumphantly. "Just the thing!"

A tremor passed through her body. "No, you can't!" she said. "Anthony! That's not right! It--"

He walked around behind her and smacked her ass soundly with a loud crack. Eileen jumped. She felt a hot flash of sensation, more startling than painful, that faded almost immediately into a warm glow. Her hands balled up into fists. She squirmed against the stock closed around her neck and wrists and pulled helplessly at the cuffs binding her ankles to the floor. The chains tugged on her nipples. "Anthony! No!"

He brought the paddle down with another resounding smack. Another white-hot flare of sensation, gone almost before she was aware of it, flashed through her. The glow it left in its wake intensified, not wholly unpleasant but not entirely pleasant either. She felt small and helpless, held securely like this, unable to escape the humiliating paddling.

He spanked with a steady rhythm. At each smack, she jerked slightly. The weights at the ends of the chains began to swing slowly back and forth.

That became the most insidious part of the punishment. Anthony carefully timed each spank so that when Eileen jumped, those evil weights swung in a larger and larger arc. They moved freely beneath her like pendulums on the ends of the chains, dragging her breasts with them, tormenting her nipples with an ever-changing tapestry of pain. Tears streamed down her face. Her ass glowed with fiery heat.

With each spank, the heat on her ass crept up farther inside her. Before long, she felt her pussy twitching with every stroke. Her clit throbbed steadily, begging to be touched; without quite being aware of when she had started doing it or why, she found herself angling her hips up each time he brought the paddle down, hoping he would strike her clit directly. Soon, she was moaning through her sobs.

"Well, well, well. You are absolutely incorrigible, you know that?" Anthony ran his palm lightly over her ass. Her skin was so sensitive the touch was almost painful. "Your body likes everything that happens to it. Is there anything I can do to you that doesn't turn you on?"

"No!" she cried.

"No, there is nothing that won't turn you on?" His voice seemed amused. He slipped his hand between her legs. Fingers probed her sex and found wetness.

"No!" Her face colored. "No, it's...this is wrong!"

"You keep saying that. Why is it wrong?" Anthony worked his fingers in and out.

"Because! Anthony, stop! You can't keep doing this to me!"

"Oh?" His fingers moved faster. "Why not?"

"Because! Because you're...it's...oh, God!" Eileen felt a moan escape her lips. "Because it...you're..." Tears of mortification streamed down her face. "Because you're making me like it!"

"And that's a bad thing?"

"Yes!" she wept. "Anthony, this is dirty! You're degrading me!"

"Mmm. Yes, I am." He shoved three fingers deep into her. "And it gets you hot."

"No!" she cried.

"You know what else? It kinda gets me hot, too." The fingers slipped out of her. She heard his zipper lower. His hands grabbed her waist. A moment later, his cock rammed into her. She gasped. "Oh!"

He took her roughly, plunging his hard cock deep, over and over. The weights bounced and tossed on the ends of the chains. Every jerk on her nipples was answered by a thrumming in her clit. Her sobs faded into moans. Her breathing became more ragged, and she tilted her hips back to meet his thrusts. "Oh! Oh! Oh, God! Oh, I'm going--"

Without warning, he pulled out, leaving her empty. She felt herself grasping for his cock and finding nothing. A long wail escaped her throat. "Please! Please!"

"Please what?" His hand caressed her back.

"Please, don't leave me! I need..." Her voice broke. Shame at what she was saying rushed through her.

"This is supposed to be a punishment, not a reward. Tell me what you need."

"No! I can't! It's too embarrassing!"

His hand came down sharply on her burning ass. "You don't have a choice. Tell me what you need!"

Fresh tears flowed. "I need you to be inside me! I need to be filled! I need..." Her voice quavered. "I need to come! Please!"

"So you admit this gets you hot?"

"Yes!" she sobbed. "It does! I want it!" Her shoulders shook. The weights danced on their chains.

"Now this is interesting. We're learning all kinds of things about you today, aren't we? You need to be filled, hmm?" He smiled a little lopsided smile. "I think I just might be able to accommodate you."

Eileen felt him grab her hips tightly. With one thrust, he was inside her again. She cried out, feeling her body respond immediately, her pussy clenching around his cock. "Oh, God!" she whimpered.

He pumped slowly but steadily in and out of her. Butterflies swirled. She felt her orgasm building rapidly, and she moaned with every thrust.

Just at the moment she felt that she was surely going to come, he pulled out of her again. She sobbed in frustration and need. He remained behind her, one hand resting lightly on her hip, until the weights stopped bobbing and came to rest hanging from the chains clamped so cruelly to her nipples. "Please," she whispered, "please..."

A bright, sharp flash of stinging pain blossomed on her burning ass. She shrieked and jumped. The stock held her in place. The weights started to swing again, dragging her nipples along with them.

He spanked her over and over with the paddle, ignoring her wails. She felt a different kind of tension building up in her, each stinging smack feeding the glowing heat that spread through her body. Her pussy twitched and clenched, grabbing at nothing. Wetness leaked humiliatingly down her thigh.

Abruptly, without warning, he was inside her again. Her scream faded into a long moan. The heavy weights jerked and bounced with his thrusts. The fiery pain in her nipples transmuted somehow into bright jolts of ecstasy, each one causing her clit to pulse and throb in response. "Please!" she begged. "Please don't stop! I--"

And then he was gone, pulling entirely out of her, leaving her empty. She sobbed with pain and need.

He gave her only a few moments to adjust before the paddle landed another sharp sting. She cried out, unable to escape, helpless in her bonds. He paddled steadily, in measured strokes, until the weights swung back and forth once more.

Eileen felt herself slipping away to a place she didn't understand. She felt strongly, intensely present in her body, as if her inner self were radiating through her skin and lighting up everything around her with crackling energy. Time lost its meaning. Everything--her fear, the shame at how her body was responding, her humiliation at being used this way, even the walls of the room where she was bound--faded away. Each stroke of the paddle was a blazing light that filled all of her awareness, leaving room for nothing else.

He grabbed her hips and thrust into her. She cried out unconsciously in pleasure. He forced her to the brink of orgasm before he pulled out, only this time, he gave her no opportunity to recover her breath before the paddling started again.

She lost track of how many times he did this to her, spanking her until she felt she would burst, then taking her roughly to the edge of orgasm. Everything, from the unceasing pain in her nipples to the sharp hard blows on her ass to the feel of his hard cock forced roughly into her, was an exquisite pleasure she could scarcely bear. She moaned and wailed and screamed incoherently, unable to speak or even to think.

At last, after he had pulled out of her and left her on the edge of a release that he would not let her have, while blows rained down in a cascade of sharp stings that felt like they would surely set her on fire, the orgasm could not be held back any more. She screamed as she came, the pleasure wracking her body even while he continued paddling. Her body jerked and twitched, and she pressed her hips up willingly to receive each stroke. Her pussy clenched in ecstasy over and over again until it dripped onto the rough wood floor.

When he finally stopped paddling, she hardly even noticed. She floated in a warm glow of sexual ecstasy for a long time, unconscious of her own moans. Even when Anthony unbuckled the straps around her ankles and unfastened the heavy wooden stock, she was still barely aware of what was happening. It wasn't until he unclamped the clamps from her nipples, causing two white-hot points of fresh pain to blossom, that she started to drift back into full awareness.

He led her to the bed and helped her sit, his arms warm around her. "I think your body likes what I just did."

She shivered slightly without responding. She felt intoxicated by the surging heat inside her, all her resistance melted away, leaving her open to him in a way she hadn't ever felt before.

Anthony smiled his lopsided little smile. Her body responded to every touch. He wound his fingers through her hair and pulled. She sighed in pleasure, eyes half-closed. His other hand slid up her body to squeeze her breast tightly. She moaned softly, pressing into him.

"Tell me about your fantasy, the one that made you come," he said. His hand slipped down between her breasts, over her soft mound. Probing fingers found her clit. "Did it turn you on to think of strangers watching you? Did you like imagining them seeing you lean forward to take the man who raped you into your mouth?"

Her legs parted slightly to let his finger probe farther. "Yes," she breathed.

"In your fantasy, did you want him in your mouth?"

"No! I didn't want to. I couldn't help myself. It was just...just the training. But they didn't know that." She moaned, very softly. "They all thought I was a filthy slut who deserved to be used for sex."

His fingers moved in small circles, drawing a long gasp from her. "Does that turn you on, when people see you wanting it? Do you like being watched?"

"Oh!" Her voice was soft, breathy. "Yes. I like it when people see me like that. I like when they look at my body." Her eyes closed. "Ohhhhh."

"Are you a filthy slut who deserves to be used for sex?"

Her legs parted just a little bit wider. Wetness trickled from her onto soft leather. "Oh." Her hand glided up her body to her breast. Her fingers brushed very lightly across her aching nipple. "Yes," she breathed. The fantasy replayed itself vividly in her mind. "Yes, I am."

Anthony's lips brushed gently across Eileen's neck. His fingers stroked her clit, slowly, holding her there in that entranced state. Her sighs came faster, became little murmurs of pleasure. She felt drunk, lost within herself. "Mmm. That...ohhh!"

He stood suddenly, releasing her. It took a moment for her to realize he was gone. She blinked and looked up at him.

"Your punishment is finished." His lips quirked up. "For now. But there is one more thing I want you to do."

She watched him rummage through one of the bins. When he came back, he helped her stand. She leaned against him, arm around his waist, smiling dreamily to herself.

He brought her over to the wall near one of the windows. "Here. Take this." He pressed a smooth, cylindrical object in her hand. "Right here. I want you to write. Think of it as a testament, if you will."

"Write?"

"On the wall. In nice big letters."

She looked down, and realized she was holding a marker. "What do you want me to write?"

He grinned boyishly. "What you just said. I want you to write, 'I am a filthy slut who deserves to be used for sex.'"

Her heart skipped a beat. A storm of butterflies swirled in her stomach. She pressed the marker to the wall. It left a wide, dark mark, stark against old paint.

As she wrote, shivers of pleasure rippled through her. She felt like a young child, doing something naughty and getting away from it. The words formed on the wall, in bold block letters several inches high.

"Good." Anthony kissed her cheek. "Now sign it."

She signed the message with a flourish, "Eileen Porto." Seeing his last name after hers set off a small thrill inside her. She felt bound to him, her life closely entwined with his.

They both stood back to admire her work. "Read it out loud," he said.

"I am a filthy slut who deserves to be used for sex. Signed, Eileen Porto." The words felt alive as they left her lips.

"You will see that written up there whenever I punish you," he said. "But we are done for now. Here, let's go."

He led her back downstairs. She felt like she was still half-drunk. Her body buzzed and hummed with every step. She floated right past her clothes without even thinking to pick them up.

Anthony brought her into the bedroom, where he gestured for her to lie down on the bed. She stretched out on her stomach, basking in the luxury of clean sheets. He undressed unhurriedly, lying beside her only after he had stripped nude. His hands caressed her back. She smiled lazily, still basking in the warm glow that curled through her.

His hands slipped smoothly up and down along her body. She made small contented sounds beneath his touch.

Presently, he rolled her over on her side. His body pressed warm against her back. His hand moved around her to caress her breast, fingers wrapping around her bruised, tender nipple. She moved his hand away. "They're sore."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Training Ch. 07
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds