• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Training Ch. 07
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

Training Ch. 07

She stroked him through his pants, obedient, compliant, following the shape of his cock through expensive fabric. He sighed. The butterflies swirled in her stomach. She unfastened his pants, slowly, lovingly, to draw out his erection. Her hands caressed it, feeling its warmth. She longed to worship it, stroke it, bring it into her mouth...

"No," he said. "Not your mouth. Your cunt. Come here. Sit on top of me. I own that cunt. Give it to me."

She rose from her position on the floor to impale herself on him as she straddled him. "Ungh!"

"Yes. Just like that."

Anthony moved under her, slowly at first. His hands curled around her breasts. He squeezed, hard, his shaft rigid inside her. She gave herself to him, pliant in his hands, moving his hips to work his shaft deeper into her.

He responded to her gentle compliance with greater ferocity. He was rough, demanding, taking sex from her body; she gave it to him willingly, with gentle submission. The harsher he was, the more pliant she became. He moved his hips hard, slamming up into her until her head bumped against the ceiling with each thrust. She braced her hands against the roof and leaned forward, offering her breasts to him.

He took her nipple between his lips. As he thickened within her, he bit down hard. She cried out softly, pressing against him, making no move to escape. His teeth sunk into soft skin. They both came together, fiercely, abandoning themselves entirely to it.

When it was over and her body had stopped shaking, she lifted herself from him and returned to the floor. She knelt there, her head on his leg, quivering while the city streamed by. A bruise had already started forming on her breast where he had bitten her.

He stroked her hair softly. Neither of them spoke until the limo arrived at their home. As it pulled up in front of the house, Anthony zipped his pants. He pulled some folded bills from his wallet and handed them to her. "Here. Go tip the driver. Be polite. I'll be inside."

He left the car. Eileen stepped naked out into the night air. Goosebumps rose on bare flesh. The driver's window slid down. She saw surprise on the driver's face and flushed, embarrassed. An impulse came, to fold her hands protectively over her body, cover herself from his sight. No, she told herself. This is for Anthony, too. He wanted to expose me this way. White goo slid from between her legs.

"Here you go," she said, passing him the folded bills. Warm light spilled out from the car, bathing her face and breasts in its yellow glow. The driver's eyes slid over her body. Hot shame crawled down her neck.

"The service was acceptable, miss? You had a nice trip?"

"Yes. Very--" She caught herself. Her face reddened. "Very nice. Thank you."

"You are sure? You enjoyed the ride?"

"Yes. I did. Thank you." She turned toward the house.

"Miss? Here. Take my card. If you ever need anything, you call, okay?" He pressed the paper rectangle between her unresisting fingers. His eyes lingered on the bite mark visible on her breast. He grinned lewdly. "Anything at all."

"Thank you."

"You like it rough?" His eyes, glittering with avarice, lingered on the fresh bruise on her breast. "Anything you need. You call."

"I will. Thank you." She turned and walked away, hips swaying as she had been taught. She did not hear the limo start to move until after she closed the door behind her.

Anthony was already in the bedroom. A pillow lay on the floor. Eileen approached him seductively, without haste, one hand caressing her own breast as she came near. She moved in to kiss him, and at the last minute turned aside to whisper in his ear. "I feel your come in me," she said softly, one hand lightly touching his shoulder.

She spent a long time working him up again. She undressed him slowly, bit by bit, running fingers and lips over each tiny part of exposed skin as though she were mapping out a strange and delightful new country. By the time her exploring fingers reached his pants, he was already excited again, his arousal apparent by the stiffening bulge growing there.

The visible signs of his arousal excited her. She tried not to think about how it would end, with the unpleasant taste of his ejaculate filling her mouth and her own need unanswered, and instead concentrated on his responses. She had learned how to read the subtlest of his cues, how to interpret each tiny little shudder as she used her hands and body to arouse him, to get him ready to accept the offer of her mouth.

Seeing the way he reacted under her touch excited her, something she hadn't experienced before she had met him. Watching him respond gave her a sense of power in her own sexiness and desirability. Her body responded, too, matching his growing arousal, waking her own desire. When she had finally slid off the last of his clothing, and her fingertips ran lightly over the surface of his erect penis, she felt like she was on fire.

She knelt on the pillow and opened her mouth. As his erection slid in, she nearly came. She remained there, right on the edge of orgasm, while she sucked him, slowly, lingering over him.

He shuddered when he came. Thick salty semen sprayed into her mouth. She coughed on the mouthful of goo, shivering on the edge of her own orgasm, but it faded away and left her frustrated. White fluid dripped down her chin.

A moment later, she was stretched out passively on the bed, looking up at him as he went about fastening the chains to her wrists and ankles. "I'm so proud of you, my darling little whore. You are almost ready!"

"Ready?" she asked. "For what?"

"Your training is nearly over. There are a few minor little bits that still need a bit of smoothing out, like your distaste for come, but you are almost ready to become a full-fledged sex slave." He smiled down at her. "I will need to make an appointment for you to be evaluated by Dr. Moreland, but I think you are ready."

Eileen quivered. "What does that mean?"

"Once your training is officially declared to be over, you will truly be my slave. Of course, that means holding you to a much stricter standard of behavior, and you will be punished for even minor infractions, but I think you'll do fine. And there's the..." He cleared his throat. "But we'll have time to discuss that later. Go to sleep, little whore. Your training is nearly finished!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Training Ch. 07
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds