Training Mindi Ch. 03

But Mindi had been too long away from men. Determined to climb the penis, she forgot the effect this action would inevitably have on the penis itself. She had managed to bring herself all the way up to the base of the cock, her nose pressed to his balls, when a hot jet of cum suddenly hit the back of her throat. Surprised, Mindi lost her grip.

As she slid backward, a second spurt filled her mouth. A third blasted her lips and chin as his dick slipped from her mouth, and then she was falling away, swinging on her rope, a cum-faced female pendulum dangling free.

She swung back and forth, slowly coming to a stop. And then the crowd was around her again. Fingers in her pussy. Fingers in her ass. Hard slaps to her butt and breasts and clit. There were more cocks, but these did not enter her mouth. She didn't even get a chance to touch them. But at least four more men came on Mindi's face.

It was a long, dreamy fantasy. She couldn't move. She couldn't see. She couldn't hear. Her world was reduced to sensation alone. The spankings, the fingers plugging her openings, the semen splattering her face, then drying to an itchy crust, the dizzy light-headedness that came from spinning in circles while hanging upside down.

And all too soon, she was released. Katrina had trained her to withstand long periods of immobility and sensory deprivation. But Mindi estimated that less than an hour had passed before the ropes pulled her back up to the ceiling, back over the room partition, and back down to the cold concrete on the other side and the rigger waiting to free her.

Soon she was back at Katrina's side, standing a little shakily, and facing Thomas with a smile on her face. Her hands were free, her senses of sight and sound had been restored. She felt proud of herself. She felt she had done well for her Mistress. Katrina had her hand on Mindi's bottom and with her thumb, was making discreet, tickling strokes on the cheek. She took this as a sign of approval and thrilled at the pride and trust Katrina had for her slave.

"I think we will not clean you up just yet," the Mistress said. "You will wear these offerings as a badge of honour. Do you have a request?"

Mindi had been trained to know that when Katrina asked if she had an opinion, the Mistress had not yet made up her mind about a matter and sincerely wanted to know how Mindi felt. When she asked if Mindi had a comment, she was inviting her to agree or disagree, but the decision had already been made and would not be unmade. But when Katrina asked if Mindi had a request, the Mistress had made up her mind, but would consider modifications respectfully submitted by her slave.

"My face itches," Mindi said. "If i am to remain marked, perhaps my hands should be bound so i won't forget myself and scratch."

"My Mindi makes a good point," Katrina agreed. "Thomas, if your rigger could assist?"

"Of course." He nodded to the pretty blonde, who hurried over and swiftly tied Mindi's hands securely behind her back.

Master Thomas then led the way back to the party, Katrina taking her host's arm and letting him be her guide. Mindi followed discreetly behind. She had long ago mastered the art of walking with her hands cuffed. The rigger's thin rope was no different.

Mindi was introduced to many other Masters. And a few of the Masters introduced their own slaves. And it was the other slaves she was most interested in. The Masters were the beautiful people, wealthy and powerful, cool and confident. It was a level of status most people aspired to. But Mindi had always preferred to be under another's control. She didn't completely understand it in herself, and she was hoping to see something in the eyes and faces of the others who had chosen this life that might help her figure it all out.

Master Jason had a pretty, pixie-like redhead serving his needs. She was not naked as Mindi was, but wore a harness and a leash. And while Katrina preferred her slave to be barefoot, the pixie was in black heels. Master Jason did not introduce her, and the slave did not look up to meet Mindi's eyes.

Mistress Elaine had two males, whom she introduced as Parker and Robert. In this gathering, they would be addressed as Parker Elaine One and Robert Elaine Two. There was an age difference between them of at least fifteen years. Curiously, to Mindi's mind, it was the younger Parker who held the prime position. The older Robert, as number Two, would be obligated to obey Parker as he did his Mistress. Both had been shaved of all body hair and oiled up to glisten.

Master Markus had only one slave, Karen. She was nearly fifty, as was Master Markus himself. Mindi suspected that she was his wife. She was not quite as submissive as Mindi believed a slave should be. And Master Markus was not as dominant as he needed to be. They were too comfortable with each other. Karen Markus One did not have the worshipful attention that was appropriate. A slave should be hyper-aware of her Master at all times. And Master Markus was too aware of his slave. He included her in every conversation, never ignored her, and refused to let other Masters touch her.

Mindi was most fascinated by Master Alfred's slaves. He had two of them, male and female, both coffee-skinned brunettes. When he introduced them to Katrina, they were on one of the beds Master Thomas had positioned here and there for convenience. They were naked, joined in the missionary position, but motionless. They were a living statue, rather than a show to be watched.

"Simon and Simone," Master Alfred boasted to Katrina.

"These are not the same Simon and Simone you had last year," she commented.

"No. Last year's Simon is no longer capable of being a slave. And last year's Simone I gave to Walter.

"But look at this gorgeous pair. I found her browsing a fetish shop in London last year. She was a raw newbie, brand new to the lifestyle. She had discovered that her brother had been living a secret life as a bondage model and got curious. Naturally, I tracked down the brother and I had my new Simon and Simone."

Mindi carefully schooled her expression to hide her shock. It had never occurred to her that a Master might change his slave's name. She was very, very grateful to Katrina for letting her keep the name she'd been born with. But she did understand what an honour it would be to be re-christened by the Mistress, to be reborn, completely remade.

But those thoughts and ideas were all quickly swept from Mindi's stunned mind at the realization that the couple in front of her were siblings. The man had mounted and penetrated his own sister. Katrina had warned her that this party would test her limits, but she had not realized it would challenge her deeply-held convictions about what was right and wrong.

Mindi could not possibly continue with this gathering, where such a abomination was acceptable. But she could not disappoint the Mistress either. That was also unacceptable. She had a choice to make.

And in the end, it was her father who made the decision for her. As a child, she had listened in worshipful respect as he lectured her on commitment and honour and the all-important value of keeping one's promises. When he'd married the loathsome Estelle and his promises became more flexible, Mindi had been not only furious, but jealous. She'd been 22 years old, but acted like a spoiled-brat teenager, wanting her father to pay attention to her, to spank her, to force her to her knees and shove his dick down her throat.

Mindi could not betray Katrina or abandon this servitude. Promises must be kept. And as she still had fantasies of getting roughly taken by her own father, she could accept a brother and sister enjoying a bit of incest, especially as their own Master had demanded it. One does not disobey one's Master.

Mindi could relax again. And she felt Katrina's hand patting her bottom in approval. Somehow, the Mistress had sensed her struggle and was pleased that she'd come out the other side still committed.

"I have a favour to ask," Master Alfred said with a grimace.

"Name it," Katrina answered, "'But I'm not promising anything."

"My new Simon is 100% heterosexual. But I made him give three blowjobs before I remembered that. He's spending some time in his sister's pussy so he can feel straight again. It is my apology to him.

"But he's fucked Simone more than a thousand times. And I mean that absolutely literally. A thousand times. We set a goal and we met it. There's video recordings of every fuck.

"But one girl is never enough for most guys." Master Alfred continued.

"They need fresh pussy," Katrina said, understanding where this was leading. "You want to borrow my Mindi and let your Simon fuck her."

"Yes," Maser Alfred confirmed. "Exactly."

Katrina considered the request for a moment while Mindi watched her and wondered what the verdict would be. She did not expect to be asked for her opinion on this one. It was too important a decision to let the slave weigh in, even if it did directly affect the slave.

"I will allow this," Katrina finally answered. But in return, I would like to borrow Simone immediately afterward."

"Agreed!" Master Alfred said. "Simon! Up and out. Got some fresh pink for you to stick, boy."

"My Mindi is not just fresh pink, Alfred. You will treat her with respect," Katrina said. "Otherwise, the loan is off."

"Fine," Master Alfred said dramatically, rolling his eyes. "Simon, you may respectfully fuck this pretty Mindi."

Simon removed himself carefully from his sister and stood by the bed, waiting for Mindi to get in position. Simone tried to get up to give them room, but Master Alfred insisted she stay on the bed. Simone was made to recline against the pillows with her arms and legs spread wide. Mindi was told to lie back against her, in Cradle position, with her knees up and her hands holding tight to her ankles.

She rested her head on the pillow, cheek to cheek with Simone, the other slavegirl's hands coming up to hold Mindi's tits. Simon climbed on top, sandwiching Mindi between brother and sister.

Mindi was already soaking wet from the activity so far, so no foreplay was required. Simon positioned himself at Mindi's ready entrance and slowly pushed inside. She stared up at him, this strange, dark man she'd just met, whose real name she didn't know, and felt his gradual penetration, the dick probing deeper and deeper into her.

It had been a long time for her. She'd had fingers up there, and tongues, and rubber and plastic and silicon, but it had been over a year since a real, flesh-and-blood penis had occupied Mindi's vagina, and even that had been wrapped in latex. Mindi welcomed him inside, juicing even more as he seated his naked cock hilt-deep in her grateful pussy.

Mindi studied Simon's eyes as he started to fuck her. She wondered if he was enjoying himself in her pussy. He was aroused, no question. His dick was hard and thick as it pistoned into her. But she knew from personal experience that arousal and enjoyment did not always co-exist. Simon's expression gave her nothing. His face was as disciplined as she hoped her own was.

Next to her on the pillow, Simone also wore a blank face. Mindi wondered if she was jealous, watching her brother fuck another woman. Perhaps she enjoyed it. Maybe she was happy her brother was getting some fresh pussy. And did Simone enjoy having Mindi's tits in her hands? Did Simone like women? Did Simone feel that she and her brother were sharing Mindi or competing for her? Maybe this was some sex game they'd played before, and Mindi was just the latest game board. It was impossible to tell what Simone was thinking, but her squeezing hands and stroking fingers felt good.

Mindi imagined they looked like three mannequins fucking, a trio of emotionless automatons in an x-rated display. But inside, she was glorying in the sensations of the violent dick-stabbing her grateful pussy was enduring. And in this entire room, only Katrina could possibly know how much she was enjoying this. It was a private secret between the two of them, something Mindi felt privileged to share with her Mistress.

She was willing to let this crowd of strangers see her getting fucked simply because Katrina had ordered it. It was embarrassing, but it was her duty. On the other hand, she loved to have the Mistress watch, to see Simon's penis enter her over and over again, to see his dick coated with Mindi's slick, shiny pussy oil, to see Simone's hands on her tits and reaching down to tickle her clit, to see Simone's fingers join her brother's cock in fucking Mindi's pussy. For the Mistress' amusement, Mindi would take on a thousand guys and all of their sisters. The cock felt wonderful inside her, but Katrina's eyes on her penetrated pussy was more arousing than anything Simon or his sister could do.

And as disciplined as Mindi was, she could not hide her orgasm. Everyone in that crowd could hear her grunting, see her eyes close and her face scrunch up. It was deliciously embarrassing to be so obvious.

But the crowd loved it, erupting in cheers and loud applause as she panted her way through the final throes. Still trembling, she gave them a weak grin and waved from beneath the still-fucking Simon.

"Good job, boy!" his Master praised. "You brought her across, now finish her off. Fire when ready."

Simon had just been given permission to come, Mindi realized dimly through the post-orgasmic haze. It was a game some Masters liked to play with their slaves, demanding they hold off their climax until ordered. Katrina preferred to control that function herself, expertly bringing Mindi right to the edge, over and over, before finally bringing her so hard that agony and ecstasy became the same thing.

Simon went rigid above her. He grabbed Simone's shoulders and trapped Mindi tightly between them. He pounded her faster and harder, bouncing Mindi's ass up and down on the mattress as he shoved himself in and out of her. She didn't try to move or speak, just let him control her. Katrina's command kept her as helpless as though she were tied or chained, but Simon's weight and power and Simone clutching her from beneath would have done the job even if Katrina had not given her orders.

Suddenly, Simon's cock swelled up inside her, even thicker than it had been. Mindi knew what that meant. She welcomed it. Simon was about to come. And then he was shaking and trembling, grunting as he poured into her, shooting semen deep into her pussy.

It had been a really long time since a man had come inside her. Mindi had almost forgotten how much she loved that experience. She couldn't really feel the cum spurting, but she could feel how much wetter her pussy got, and she could smell the spunk overflowing from her flooded cunt.

In her mind's eye, Mindi imagined the jets of semen hitting her cervix. She pictured the determined little sperms, like an army of invading soldiers, searching, seeking, patrolling her feminine interior, trying to set up a long-term occupation. She was on birth control, so there was little chance they'd succeed, but Mindi loved knowing that those little guys were in there, exploring.

She had confessed this to Katrina once, her dangerous love for unprotected sex, especially the internal finish. Along with her extensive library of bondage porn, Mindi was also an enthusiastic collector of creampie videos, where the men didn't come on pretty faces and open mouths, but deep inside a girl's pussy.

And now Mindi was living out her own creampie fantasy, a live x-rated performance. A crowd of people had just watched her get fucked by a complete stranger. They knew he'd filled her pussy with cum, claiming her for his own in the primal, natural way that only a man can claim a woman, leaving something of himself behind. Panting and damp with three people's sweat, Mindi savored the eyes feasting on her well-fucked pussy.

At Master Alfred's command, the now-spent Simon removed himself from Mindi and stood up at the side of the bed. Mindi stayed where she was, cushioned on Simon's sister, each slavegirl waiting for her own next command. But now it was Katrina's turn to play. Master Alfred owed her a service from Simone.

"Alfred," Katrina addressed him. "Your Simon has left my Mindi dripping with fluids. And it's high time she had her face washed. Please direct your Simone to clean up my Mindi. See that she does a thorough job."

Master Alfred was agreeable to this service. Mindi was released from the Cradle position and allowed to sit up so that Simone could get out from under her. Katrina had her lie back and get comfortable. Master Thomas dispatched one of his own slaves, a young Asian man with blue hair wearing only a gag, to fetch a bucket of very warm water and some washcloths.

"Simone," Master Alfred commanded, "Clean Mindi Katrina One from head to toe. Use the washcloths only when you have exhausted the possibilities of your tongue. Do a good job and I'll bake us all a pepperoni lasagna for our supper tomorrow night."

Simone obediently got back on the bed and began licking Mindi's face. Very carefully, Simone cleaned her, stroking Mindi's skin with her tongue, occasionally using her teeth to scrape at the places where cum had dried. When Mindi had been hanging upside down, with multiple men jerking off on her face, much of the semen had run down her forehead into her hair. It had become sticky and matted, so Simone even sucked at the strands to clean them and separate them.

Even when there was not a trace of cum left on Mindi's face, Simone continued her efforts. She was like a fussy mama cat with a kitten. She couldn't stop herself from licking the girl from forehead to chin and from ear to ear. She cleaned Mindi as thoroughly as she could, then pressed gentle kisses over the freshly immaculate skin.

As she applied herself to the task, Simone's tongue ventured further and further south, cleaning Mindi's neck and shoulders of the few drops of cum that had landed there. She took her time, and made absolutely sure that not a single microscopic sperm remained to stain Mindi's skin. Slowly and gradually, she moved on to Mindi's tits, lovingly tongue-scrubbing every millimeter and sucking hard on her nipples. Simone was very patient and dedicated. She went over the same territory again and again, worshipping Mindi's breasts with her mouth.

The crowd was getting eager to watch Simone exercise her skills on Mindi's pussy, but Katrina and Master Alfred were enjoying watching the slow and thorough tongue bath. They were perfectly willing to let it take as long as it took. Simone was obviously a master at this. Little by little, she continued her journey down Mindi's naked body, covering her with licks and kisses.

When her mouth went dry, Simone took the washcloth, squeezed hot water all over Mindi's abdomen, and sipped the liquid from the girl's skin. She did this several times, until her thirst was quenched and her mouth was moist again.

Then she knelt on the bed, between Mindi's feet, and turned her attention to the sweet channel between Mindi's thighs. Simone knew her brother well. There would be no cum to clean up here. Simon would have deposited himself deep inside the girl's pussy. He would not have spilt a single drop. But the head of his cock was unusually broad and he fucked his conquests hard and fast. His dick tended to scoop out the pussy's natural juices and get the girl wet and messy before he sank his cock deep and replaced her fluids with his own.

Simone was now cleaning Mindi of her own passions, licking every hidden fold and crevice of Mindi's pussy and ass. She used her tongue to massage and explore, to stroke and pet, to search and delve. The overflow from Mindi's juicing pussy was completely wiped away by Simone's tongue, even as the honey continued to flow. The girl was dedicated to her task and continued to clean, licking away her own spit while replacing it with more of the same.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds