Training Mindi Ch. 03

Twice, she squeezed the washcloth out over Mindi's clit and then thirstily lapped at the water. She pressed her nose to Mindi's openings and inhaled the freshly-fucked-female scent of her. She kissed the rosebud of Mindi's ass and gripped the lips of Mindi's pussy in her teeth.

As she nibbled on Mindi's clit, Simone pushed two fingers inside her, seeking her brother's deeply-seeded cum. She scooped a thick glob of it to the surface and sucked it up, then licked Mindi's labia clean of the polluting male essence that had dripped from her fingers.

She scooped Mindi out a second time, bringing up another dollop of Simon's cream. She licked her fingers clean of the gooey elixir, then went back for more. Simone was doing everything she could to clean Mindi up, both inside and out, but she also felt an unspoken challenge from her Master. Simon had made Mindi come. Simone felt obliged to do the same.

Simone scooped a few final fingerfuls of cum out of Mindi's pussy and spread it over her clit. There was still plenty more semen inside her. Simon always came a lot. But Simone was never going to get all of it out, so she didn't bother trying. Her brother would feel cheated if Mindi left here without some of his gift still a part of her. Simone loved her brother, so she retrieved what was easy to retrieve and left the rest where it belonged.

She then turned her attention to Mindi herself, licking and sucking and running her tongue through the groove of Mindi's sex. She blew cool breezes over the sensitive clit, clamped her whole mouth over Mindi's entire pussy and hummed, then fucked the girl with her tongue.

It didn't take long. It never did. Few girls, and not a single guy, could resist the talents of Simone's talented lips and tongue. Mindi gave out a little scream as the orgasm took her body. She writhed on the bed and clamped her thighs around Simone's head. She shuddered and groaned until she lost consciousness.

It was embarrassing, but strong orgasms always caused Mindi to pass out. But her embarrassment was arousing and amusing to this crowd of party-goers. She was only out for a few seconds, but when she came to, she was glad they'd been able to see it. It was her duty and pleasure to serve, even through her own humiliation.

Simon was still standing nearby, and while Mindi recovered, with Master Alfred's permission, Simone had taken him into her mouth and sucked him to another climax, drinking another load of her brother's cum straight from the source rather than sipping it from a pussy he'd just fucked.

At her Mistress's orders, Mindi shakily climbed to her feet. Katrina thanked Master Alfred for the loan of Simone and accepted his thanks for the loan of Mindi. It had been a delightful adventure for all parties. But Master Thomas was trying to gain Katrina's attention, so she and Mindi made their way to where their host was standing.

Master Thomas offered Katrina a glass of wine and Mindi was allowed two sips from her Mistress' glass. But Master Thomas had another request for Katrina, if her Mindi was up for it.

They headed toward a huge, ugly statue at the side of the room. It was the stone figure of a man on his knees with his hands out in front of him, palms up, curled slightly as if begging for a bowl of soup or rice. Strangest of all, though appropriate for the occasion, the begging man was sporting a six foot erection, rising from his crotch and passing between his hands. Perhaps he was begging for pussy, Mindi mused silently.

"I acquired this from an ancient Incan village," Master Thomas explained. "It's not a genuine artifact, but it was produced by the local indigenous people to look like an idol they worshipped long ago."

With Katrina's permission, Master Thomas and two of his slaves lifted Mindi up to sit on the stone giant's outstretched hands. The hands were perfectly positioned and proportioned to be used as a seat, but only if the sitter were female. A man's ass would hang over the edges, but a woman's smaller posterior fit perfectly. And with the last seven inches of the six-foot cock poking up between those hands, anybody putting their butt in those fingers would be impaled on that stone phallus. It was too long and thick to force into a rectum without injury. But a girl was built to accommodate.

Master Thomas was careful as he positioned Katrina's girl. Mindi was pierced by that stone phallus, then carefully lowered into the waiting hands. The giant cock penetrated deep, and Mindi realized immediately that she could not free herself without help. She was literally nailed to her perch.

There was nothing to step on or grip or grab onto. The thick stone dildo filling her pussy meant she was stuck on the hands of that statue until someone chose to lift her up and off. And just to make sure she was not going to be heading off anywhere, Master Thomas had his pretty blonde rigger lift Mindi's arms and tie her wrists together behind the giant's neck.

Mindi was well and truly fucked. She couldn't get up or off. Her hands were tied. Her pussy was solidly stuffed with rock. The giant statue's dick was filling her up, opening her wider than she'd ever been before. The stone was dense and smooth and very, very cold. A little chill shivered through her.

Simon had felt better inside her. His warm, pulsing cock was designed to fit comfortably in a girl's pussy. But the statue's dick was designed to punish, and that was better, too.

Once Mindi was safely secured in place, with no chance of injury or escape, Katrina and Master Thomas retreated from the party. They had worked up a fine passion and wished to find a private bed in which to share it. It was one thing to allow a slave to service a Master in full view of a hundred people. But two Masters entertaining each other was simply rude. It was an insult to the slaves who lived for such opportunities. And to the other Masters, it was an inappropriate display. Such things should be reserved for behind closed doors. Mindi suspected she would be sucking Master Thomas' cum from Katrina's pussy at some later point.

Before they left, Katrina informed Mindi that she was free to speak to anyone who spoke to her, but if she was asked a question that made her uncomfortable, she did not have Katrina's permission to answer.

Mindi spent the next ninety minutes on her peg, watching the party happen around her. All her life she'd been a people-watcher. She'd hugged the wall in various dances and parties, never much interested in participating in the conversations and romance, but fascinated by the social interplay as though she were watching animals in a zoo exhibit.

This time, she was the one on exhibit, part of an erotic statue, on display for any and all. And the people-watching was even better from this vantage point. The party goers, in their outlandish costuming, circled around her, some stopping to stare, others merely glancing her way. Several fondled her tits, keeping Mindi in a constant state of arousal. One Mistress tickled her clit to bring her to orgasm. She was helpless to resist. A strange man, who seemed embarrassed to look at her, brought a cup of punch and held it to Mindi's lips as she sipped.

Then a striking woman in her mid-50s approached. She had platinum-blonde hair with dark purple roots and wore a black bodysuit and a white cape. She had three naked male slaves in tow. The woman peered at Mindi's face, as if trying to bring her features into better focus. "Don't I know you?" she asked.

"No, Mistress, I don't believe you do," she answered, trying to hide her sudden anxiety. The last time Mindi had seen that face, it had been screaming profanities at her. Jaqueline Fertatti had just been forced to fire her own son after Mindi accidentally revealed that the pathetic, 35-year old mama's boy had been stealing from his co-workers.

A month after Victor Fertatti's termination and arrest, Mindi was fired in retaliation. And now, four years later, Mindi was bound and vulnerable in front of the woman who had fired her, helpless against any further revenge the woman might have in mind. And to Mindi's disgust and amusement, Jaqueline's son Victor was one of the naked slaves.

"You look so familiar," Mistress Jaqueline insisted. "Tell me why that is."

"I do not have permission to answer that question," Mindi responded. But she could see recognition and hate in Victor's eyes. Mistress Jaqueline had only to turn and ask her son what he was so angry about and this could easily turn very bad on Mindi.

Jacqueline knew her father. If he got wind of how Mindi was living her life these days, he might challenge her independence. He could sue to gain control over her trust fund, claiming his daughter was mentally ill. He would be unlikely to succeed, especially with Katrina's assistance and contacts. But her father knew several judges back home. She could lose access to her trust fund while the legal issues played out. It was a scary thought.

But the fear was delicious. Her heart was pounding, her senses were all on high alert. The submissive life Mindi had chosen had taught her to embrace fear, to welcome pain, to revel in humiliation. She was truly alive as she never had been in the ordinary, mundane life she had lived before Katrina.

She was braver than she ever had been, stronger than she'd ever known. There was a great power and confidence in knowing exactly who you were at all times, whether piloting an airplane, stirring up a cinnamon cherry custard, or lying naked and bound in a puddle of your own piss. She could stand up to her father, fearless and bold, because he was not a threat to her anymore.

If he called her a pervert, she could admit it proudly. If he called her a lesbian, she could explain to him the meaning of "bisexual." If he called her a whore, she could tell him about the night Katrina had rented Mindi to a friend who wanted to try being with another woman. If he put her over his knee and spanked her, Mindi could beg him to hit her harder, but gag her, cuff her hands and shove a dildo up her pussy first.

Mindi wiggled her ass in the statue's hands, feeling its stone cock, thick and cold inside her. She stared at Mistress Jaqueline's hard and questing face, daring her to remember. "Don't you want to play with me?" she invited her former boss. "I'm completely helpless. My Mistress isn't even here to protect me."

Mistress Jaqueline smiled and looked Mindi over, her eyes lingering on the rock-hard dick buried in Mindi's pussy. "I think we can have fun here," she agreed.

"Morris!" She called out to her slaves. "Lick this girl's clit. Make sure she comes. Marcus, put some hickeys on those tits. Victor, if you stand on the statue's knees behind the girl, I think you can get your cock in her ass."

Her slaves rushed to do her bidding. Moments later, a short bald man was in front of her, leaning forward to service her pussy with his tongue, licking the juncture point where hard masculine stone entered living female flesh. A tall, Black man who had probably been very appealing fifteen years ago was sucking kisses on her tits. And the lean, wiry, weasel-faced Victor was behind her, clinging to her shoulders, and forcing himself awkwardly into her ass.

It was strange and uncomfortable. The tongue was clumsy, the dick in her ass had no rhythm, and the bruises on her tits looked ugly. But it was humiliating, and Mindi would beg on her knees for humiliation. And she was the object of attention for three men and a woman at once, which was erotic in its own way.

When Mindi came, as Mistress Jaqueline had demanded, it was not Morris's tongue on her clit that was responsible. It was very much the strange and uncomfortable of the experience that brought her across.

Mindi shuddered in the orgasmic spasms, wriggling in the statue's hands, clenching on the rock impaling her, and straining at the bonds at her wrists. Her whole body had tensed up as the climax seized her. She heard strange grunting squeaks coming from her mouth and had a glimpse of Mistress Jaqueline's gloating, self-satisfied expression. Then her awareness faded as Mindi lost consciousness again.

When she came to, the three men had disengaged. They were standing side by side, like soldiers standing at attention and Mistress Jaqueline was rewarding her slaves with handjobs. She was jerking off Morris when Mindi was capable of processing the world around her again.

Mistress Jaqueline used her right hand to stroke her slave's dick, gently, but firmly, until he was close. Mindi watched him with some envy. It must be so embarrassing to be a guy, she thought. He cannot hide his arousal. His dick will betray him every time. Mindi had come to love being on display. The feel of all those eyes on her as she hung upside down with a dick in her mouth and the people cheering as she lay on the mattress and got fucked. But until she actually came, her feelings about it were hidden. It must be so wonderfully humiliating to have everybody know when you're feeling horny, to see a pretty girl and pop up like a jack-in-the-box for the whole world to see.

And a crowd had gathered to watch this show. At least thirty people were standing and staring. And now that she was paying attention, Mindi old see that most of the men were hard and stiff in their pants, except for the ones who weren't wearing pants.

Morris was panting now. Mindi stared hard as Mistress Jaqueline stroked him rapidly now, sneering and snapping abuse at him. "Do it, you worthless bastard. Spill it. Give me that cream. This is all you fuckers are good for."

Her cruel words sent Morris into ecstasy. He quit breathing as he lost control of his body, trembling violently as he came. Mistress Jaqueline quickly brought her left hand up under the head of his cock and collected the cum in her palm as it spurted out of him.

"Here, girl," Mistress Jaqueline offered, shoving her handful of semen up to Mindi's face. "A tasty treat for you."

Mindi obediently lapped up Morris's bittersalt goo and thanked the Mistress. And repeated herself once Marcus had also delivered himself into Jaqueline's hand.

But then, it was Victor's turn. Mindi was fascinated and revolted to watch Jaqueline jerking off her own son. Victor was an evil turd of a man, but it was easy to see that with a perverted mother like this one, he'd had little chance of turning out normal.

On the other hand, Mindi suddenly realized that she was literally in no position to judge. She was sitting on a statue's hands, trapped by the stone dildo deep in her pussy and she had just licked cum out of the perverted woman's hand. Normal wasn't actually the norm for her anymore.

To each their own, Mindi decided. Jaqueline and Morris and Marcus understood each other. And Victor was a perfect mama's boy.

"You like that little whore?" Mistress Jaqueline was asking him. "You wish that was your puny dick poking that pink, don't you? She's the perfect girl for you. Trapped up there like a slut on a shelf. That's what you need, a girl who can't run away."

And all the while, as she insulted and humiliated Victor, her hand was expertly working his dick, twisting her hand around his shaft as she slowly stroked him back and forth. And he was clearly in Heaven, glorying in the sensations and the abuse and the attention of the people watching. Mindi had never experienced a verbal assault from Katrina like this, nor did she want to, but she fully understood Victor's need for humiliation.

Unbidden, the words came to her mouth. "Do you want me, Victor? Don't you want to fuck me? You stuck it in my ass, but real men like pussy. What's wrong with you that you don't like pussy? You didn't even come when you fucked my butt. Victor needs his Mama to make him come?"

"Yes," Mistress Jaqueline cooed to her son, taking up from Mindi's cues. "Victor loves his Mama, doesn't he? Mama knows what feels good on that hard little dick. Don't you worry about that dirty harlot on the statue. She doesn't know, does she? Wicked cunt doesn't know what makes Victor feel good."

Mindi suddenly noticed that Katrina and Master Thomas had returned and were watching with the rest of the crowd. Katrina's eyes were a little brighter than they had been before, and Master Thomas had that relaxed look in his eyes a man gets after sex. But otherwise, they were perfectly put-together, not a hair out of place. And Katrina was nodding at Mindi to keep up her side of the banter.

"Yes, I am a wicked cunt," Mindi said. "I need a hard, strong man to fuck my dirty holes. But you're not a man at all, are you, Vicky? That little thing your Mama's rubbing doesn't make you a man. A real man would pull me off this statue and show everyone here how to fuck a slut. But you're just a cunt like me."

"You'll fuck her if I tell you to fuck her," Mistress Jaqueline told her son. "But now is not the time. I need you to come for me. Come for Mama."

Victor gasped and shuddered and came in his mother's hand, as his fellow slaves had done before him. He was much more emotionally involved than Morris or Marcus could ever be. And he produced nearly twice as much cum as they had.

Mistress Jaqueline lifted her hand, sniffed at her son's semen and touched her tongue to the liquid. This time, she did not offer it to Mindi. She stood on her tiptoes and whispered to her instead. "I remember who you are now. Nobody here knows that Victor is my son. But you did. That means you either live in my neighborhood or you worked for me once upon a time. And you don't live in my neighborhood. If I had the time, I'd get your Mistress to lend you to me and spend some quality time showing you my appreciation. But for now..."

The maliciously grinning woman took her handful of cum and pushed her palm into Mindi's face. She spread her son's semen all over Mindi's nose and cheeks and lips. "Next time," Mistress Jaqueline promised, "Victor is going to fuck you in every hole. And then Morris and Marcus will take turns on you."

With that threat, Jaqueline and her slaves moved on. Her mind in a euphoric fog, Mindi watched them leaving in a haze. She hardly even noticed as she was lifted from her perch and helped down, but she did notice the sudden absence of the massive stone dick. Her pussy ached, but she welcomed the pain. And she needed a little help standing until her trembling legs remembered their duties.

Katrina critically examined her slave's dazed and exhausted face and decided it was time to leave the party. "Come, my darling. Let's get you home. I think you could use a relaxing bath."

The Mistress made a final round of the party, saying goodbye to various friends and acquaintances, keeping Mindi's hand firmly gripped within her own so as not to let her out of sight.

Upon leaving the house, with Master Thomas seeing them out and waiting with them while their car was retrieved, the cold night air began to revive Mindi. When the car was brought up, Mindi quickly and decisively got in the front seat and put on her chauffeur's cap. She was proud and eager to serve the Mistress and wanted to make that crystal clear. She was tired and sore and Victor's cum had dried to an itchy crust on her face, but none of those discomforts would prevent her from doing her duty by Katrina.

The Mistress allowed Master Thomas to wave away the valet, open her door, and hand her into the car. When the door closed, Mindi put the car in gear and pulled away. At last they were alone together and could speak privately.

"Well done, my dear," Katrina praised her devoted slave. "Very well done. You have made me very proud. You were the talk of the party and I was the envy of it. I had numerous people asking for your services. Everything from whore for an evening to an actual job offer. I'm considering some of them. Do you have a request?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds