Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 17

Sammi began to giggle. She chewed a fingernail and smiled at the chauffeur. "I wanna ride up front with him."

"No," Emily said as she helped Hecate into the backseat.

"But, I wanna..."

The chauffeur stood expressionless.

Emily didn't say a word, she just held up the cell phone.

"Phooey!" Sammi mumbled.

The chauffeur took her bags

Sammi leaned over and showed a half acre of ass cheek as she climbed into the back seat.

Emily sat down and the chauffeur smiled at her bare thigh.

She smiled back.

He spoke into a microphone in the sleeve of his coat. "Slut 12, enroute."

As the door shut, Sammi began to giggle as she rummaged through a cabinet between the seats. "Yay! Vibrators!"

***

The sun was high in the sky as Stacie and Courtney stepped off the elevator on the first floor of Stallion's. Courtney wore tight blue jeans that showed off her heart shaped ass and the JUICY t-shirt.

Stacie wore her thigh highs with the mini-skirt and the silk blouse. Her nipples stood out on her tits held high by the shelf bra.

Their lives were completely different after one day in Stallion's, though they had no idea just how much.

Stepping from the back room into the main store, the male patrons gasped when they saw the Playboy centerfold and her MILF mother walk past in their high heels.

A man in the classic adult film section looked at the woman on the cover of his 1970s porno and then looked at Stacie. He did a double take. It looked like the same woman, but the picture was almost fifty years old.

Stacie saw him looking at her and she winked.

Ray stood behind the counter and smiled. "Ladies."

"Ray," Stacie said as they passed by.

Sugar was waiting at the door. She handed Stacie a set of keys. "Car's in the lot. The GPS has been programmed. Just press HOME on the screen, and it will lead you to the house. House key is on the ring."

"Thank you, Sugar."

Sugar shook her head. "You keep saying that."

"I mean it. I've never been so happy." She hugged Sugar and kissed her. And, then she whispered in her ear, "I don't know what you did to me. I don't know who I was before, and I don't care. I couldn't have been this happy. I would remember."

Sugar stared into her eyes. "Have a nice life, Stacie Fuchs."

Stacie smiled. "Likewise, Sugar Tits."

Courtney smiled and waved, and then leaned up and kissed Sugar on the cheek.

They didn't look back as they stepped into the security area.

Rita the Bimbot sat at her desk. She looked bored as always. "Thank you for shopping at Stallion's Adult Video. Come again soon... and again, and again, and again..."

Stacie laughed. "Oh, we will."

The sun was blinding outside.

Stacie watched as a tow truck drove by pulling a minivan with the driver's side door ripped off. "Hmm? Wonder how that happened?"

"Mom? I'm hungry."

Stacie kissed Courtney's cheek. "Let's get something disgustingly greasy and fattening."

"Sounds delightful!"

Stacie looked around the parking lot. She bit her lower lip. Which car?

She pressed the unlock button.

A car's lights blinked.

"No fucking way!" Courtney cried.

"Language!" Stacie scolded. "But... fuck."

A black Mercedes convertible had answered the button push.

The license plate read MILF.

They got in and wasted no time raising the top - it hummed and rose, disappearing into the trunk.

The engine started with a purring hum.

"Oh! My God! I can drive it too, right?" Courtney asked.

"Fine. But, no boys. I mean it, Courtney."

"No boys. Ever. I promise."

"Okay. I'll let you drive it to school... sometimes. And, when you come back here to study with Demona."

"Yay!"

They drove out of the lot and left Stallion's behind.

"Let's have some music," Stacie said. She turned on the radio.

"...In Washington today, a surprise turn of events, Republican Congressman Leo Connor, head of the bipartisan house committee on Invasive Foreign Religions announced that the investigation into the Church of Morpheus - the controversial Cuban church that has been linked to organized crime and human trafficking - has concluded and found no evidence of wrongdoing..."

"Well, that's fantastic!" Stacie said. "That's our democracy at work, darling. We have freedom of religion in this country, about time they stopped persecuting us."

"Mom? This is boring. Can I find something else?"

"Sure. But, no rap. Those lyrics are filthy. Find something nice like Celine Dion or Backstreet Boys."

"God, you are sooo old."

Stacie frowned. "I'll have you know I'm very attractive for my age."

Courtney smiled. "Yep. You're a MILF."

"That's not a nice thing to call your mother."

"Literally on the license plate, Mom."

Stacie shrugged. "I didn't pick the plate."

"Ooo! Greasy burger joint!" Courtney pointed at a drive through on the side of the road.

"Okay, but no eating in the car. Wait till we get home."

They ordered at the speaker: a burger and soda for Stacie, a double cheeseburger with chili, fries, and a large chocolate shake for Courtney.

"Hey, how do we pay for this?" Courtney asked as they sat in line.

"Well, I... You know, I don't know." She opened her purse and unsnapped her Prada wallet.

Driver's license, medical insurance card, and a black credit card with nothing but numbers on it. "Hmm... Do you think?"

Courtney shrugged.

They got to the window.

Stacie looked in the window and felt a tremor in her crotch.

Inside was a boy of eighteen. He smiled as he reached for the card.

"Oh, wait," Stacie said.

Courtney was fiddling with the radio.

Stacie found a business card in her wallet. It had her photo and her position in PR at the Church. She flipped it over and wrote her phone number on the back. She slipped it to the boy along with her credit card.

The boy stared at the business card. He scratched his head. "Ma'am, did you mean to give..."

Stacie was smiling at him, the top two buttons of her blouse undone, showing deep voluptuous cleavage. She had raised her right leg slightly, showing her inner thigh and the lace top of the stockings.

The boy stared from her crotch to her tits, unsure of where he should land.

Stacie nodded and raised her leg higher, giving the boy a perfect view of her bare cunt. "Call any time."

The boy nodded and swiped her card without taking his eyes off her pussy.

He handed it back to her with the bag and drinks.

Stacie winked as she pulled out.

The radio blared out some kind of heavy metal. "There!" Courtney announced. "Finally!"

"Oh, gross!" Stacie grumbled.

Courtney's mouth dropped open. "Mom! Your skirt is up. Good grief, hide the cooch!"

"Oh, is it?" Stacie said. She wiggled her skirt down. "I should be more careful."

"You probably gave that guy a free show," she said horrified.

"Oh? You think? He never said a word..."

"Well, what was he supposed to say, Mom? Wow, nice beaver?"

Stacie laughed. Things were going to work out. She had a good feeling about this. It was a change for the better.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds