Transgression

She went to the bureau where the 'instruments of slavery' were kept. Neatly arranged in the shallow drawer was a pair of wrist and ankle cuffs. She took each one and attached them accordingly. She then took up the thick leather collar which had rings on four sides used to attach chains or rope or whatever He chose. She placed the tiny bells on the bar loops pierced in her nipples. Another standing order was that while in the house she must always wear the bells so that He could hear where she is in the house. When she walked or crawled or moved in any way, the bells alerted Him to her presence.

She was required to wear a variety of chains, but unless otherwise instructed, while in and around the house, or when they might go grocery shopping or out to dinner, the waist chain must be worn. It was silver-plated, 42 inches in length with ½ inch links, making it of medium weight and size. The length was, of course, more than her belly size as He wished for the residue to dangle between her legs.

She went directly to the living room and knelt by His chair. This was also a standing order. She was not allowed to move freely about the house until He gave her the instructions for the evening. On the weekends or her days off, after her morning ablutions, she knelt by His chair awaiting instructions for the day.

She remained kneeling for a few minutes when He came into the room with a glass of wine. He offered her a sip, which she took.

"Did the cunt clean herself?"

"Yes, Sir."

He sat in His chair. "Open."

She immediately opened her mouth wide, as He probed from one side to the other and then pressed on her tongue causing her to gag.

"Stand."

She stood and immediately put her hands behind her head and spread her legs. He pushed two fingers into her vagina and felt around, then wiped them onto her belly.

"Spread."

She turned and bent over at the waist, reached behind her and spread her ass-cheeks. He took a plastic glove from the drawer in the end table, snapped it on His right hand, pressed His thumb against her anus pushing in a bit, waiting for her to relax the muscle, then pushed straight in with His middle finger until it was completely buried. He pulled it out and looked at it. Finding no residue He declared it clean. He removed the glove and put it in her hand for disposal.

"That's good," He said. "Let's see, the cunt's last enema was on Sunday, correct?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Hmmm. Well today is Thursday, so we can wait until Sunday. The dinner is already prepared so right now the cunt is to go to her room and write 25 times on a sheet of paper: 'the cunt must squeeze her nipples when she pees.' When she's finished, she is to bring it to me along with a length of string and some tape. She may walk to her room."

Her room was a standard sized bedroom converted into an office. It had bookshelves on two walls, a table with stout legs, sanded and finished by She and affixed (by Him) with eye rings at each leg. The chair was straight-backed, with a leather seat. When she was sent to her room to work on her professional material, she was required to fasten a chain from one of the labial rings to one leg of the table.

She turned and went to her room. He read and drank His wine while she obeyed the instructions. In less than fifteen minutes she returned with the required paper, string, and tape. She knelt before Him holding the required items.

He took the paper and examined it for accuracy. He fed the string through the front loop of her collar and attached the two ends to the paper with the tape. The paper hung against her chest.

"Fine. Now, the cunt will wear that sign for the remainder of the evening. She may now move freely about the house, find her dinner, and eat it at her table."

She moved to the kitchen quickly and gathered plate, fork, spoon, knife, and busied herself making the meal. 'Her Table' was actually a bench, 11-1/2 inches wide situated before the window overlooking the backyard. She ate half sitting, half kneeling on a thin pillow, which she created herself.

The remainder of the evening was spent in separate endeavors -- He to His reading, she to her preparation for tomorrow's classes. At precisely 10pm -- bedtime -- she went to the bathroom -- performed her final ablutions and then entered the bedroom.

As per standing orders, she was to stand erect by the bed with hands to her sides awaiting instructions. He invariably entered a short time after her with book in hand, arranged himself on the bed, on His back and then gave her instructions.

On some occasions He would simply tell her to lie down and attach her chains. This meant for her to lie next to Him, reach for the thin chain affixed to the bedpost and attach the other end to one of her labial rings. Once attached, she was not allowed to leave the bed even if she had to urinate. If that were the case -- an antique chamber pot was at the ready on her side of the bed. She rarely used it.

On other occasions, such as this particular evening, He instructed her to service Him. She immediately bent over His cock and slowly placed it into her mouth. She worked it hard taking it to the back of her throat and then pulling away. She licked His ball sac deftly and then returned to the cock. She knew to keep active until He signaled her to halt. On rare occasions He would keep her at it until He spewed His seed into her mouth, which she eagerly swallowed.

On this night, He stopped her, pushed her to the mattress, mounted her and pumped hard. She rose to His thrusts and grasped His back pulling Him to her. She wanted Him deep inside her, wishing that He would use the strap or the whip to raise her to the ultimate orgasm -- which came in roaring gushes of liquid amid heavy sighs and deep groans.

As per standing orders she uttered the words 'the cunt is coming' at the height of the orgasm. He remained positioned on top of her, until each of them restored their breathing to regular levels -- He then rolled off and left her to sleep.

She went to sleep immediately, but He lay awake thinking of how He could add a bit of discomfort to her day tomorrow to emphasize her obedience to His will.

*****

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds