Trapped and Alone Ch. 03

The Arab sheik looked down his long nose at the beautiful slave kneeling in front of him, serving him wine. He turned to his comrade beside him and spoke in Arabic, "This is the slut we're taking back with us. Ivan wants her trained to be a good slave. I think we can have some fun with this one." He and his friend laughed loud and long.

Jan sat nervously waiting till someone told her to move. She heard the Sheik speak and then both laughed. Nat knew they were talking about her but had no idea what they said.

Nat knelt there for almost an hour. Her knees were aching and her back was screaming. The tray was getting heavier and heavier but she stayed in place. Finally the friend of the Sheik stood and removed the wine and glasses off her tray. He waved his hand and dismissed her. Nat had trouble standing, finally she gave up crawled to a table and used that to leverage her body upright. She walked unsteadily out of the restricted area and back to the room.

By the time she reached the room, the circulation had returned to her legs and the pain lessened. As soon as she entered the room and small black man in a wife beater and hat removed the tray and collar. He pulled her by her nipple down the hall to another room. Nat was nervous, she thought she screwed up and was on her way to be killed. The small black man opened the door and shoved her in.

Nat stood in front of the desk, Alexander was sitting on the other side with his feet propped up on the desk. He had an evil smile on his face. It was the kind of smile that cut to Nathalie's core. She stood waiting to be told what to do.

Alexander finally spoke, "You did well tonight slave, however you need training. Ivan doesn't like untrained slaves. He is gone for a few days and I think he would like you. But before I can give you to him I'm sending you for training. You can speak now slave."

Nathalie couldn't look at Alexander but quietly spoke, "Sir, how long will I be in training?"

"That depends on you. If you accept your training it could be only a week or so, but if you prove difficult it will be longer. But don't worry your little head about that. Just do as you're told and you'll be back her in no time." Alexander said with that same evil smile.

Nathalie knew she had no choice, she knew she was going to training, but she also knew if she wanted to get to Ivan she had to survive and bring him down.

"Yes Sir I will do as told. I will make you proud Sir." She said trying to sound believable.

"Good, now we have to prepare you for the trip."

Nat didn't have time to react when the door swung open and the small black man pushed in a cart with all sorts of sex toys. There was a collar, butt plugs, vibrators, and some sort of harness. Nat gasped when she noticed the size of some of the toys. Her mind and body trembled thinking about how they would fit inside her.

Nat stood there staring at the cart and didn't notice that Alexander had moved around the desk till he grabbed her neck and roughly shoved her down on the desk. The black man quickly pulled down her "G" string.

Nat didn't struggle till he started to push something in to her cunt. It was large and very uncomfortable. She wasn't aroused and her cunt was dry.

Alexander laughed at her struggles, "You'll learn slut to always keep your cunt lubricated. You never know when someone's going to shove something in there. She just lay on the desk crying as her cunt was screaming in pain and what felt like a baseball bat was shoved up inside her.

Alexander and Ben, the small black man, rolled her over and pulled her up to a sitting position. Ben wrapped the harness around her waist then pulled a wide strap between her legs and locked in the vibrator inside her core.

The two men pulled Nat off the desk and on her knees on the floor. Ben slipped behind her and wrapped the wide black collar around her neck and locked it in place.

He then removed her shoes and pulled out another pair. The new shoes were nothing like Nat had ever seen before. They were totally made of a gleaming metal. The heels must be almost 8" high and she would be walking on her toes.

Nat balked when she saw the shoes, she was afraid they might cripple her. But her struggles were in vain. There was no way she was going to get out of wearing them. Before they strapped the extreme shoes on, Alexander pulled out a large red butt plug.

"Just so you know, your training starts now. The belt and collar will never come off. The shoes will stay on 24/7. Now let me tell you about this special belt. The vibrator will stay inside you for the foreseeable future. We can recharge it without removing it. The belt in the back still leaves your mouth and asshole available. That is why we're going to train it too. This plug will go in now and in a few days we'll replace it with a larger one. By the time your training is over you'll be able to take any size cock without so much as a whimper.

Nathalie knelt staring at the two men in shock. She knew she was in over her head, and things were spiraling out of control. But now if she backed out she would expose herself and she would be killed immediately. The only way out was forward.

Nathalie was accepting her position and quit struggling. When they told her to rollover and stick her ass in the air she did it without hesitation.

Alexander smiled as he watched as the slave finally realized that she was helpless. He grabbed the plug and Ben started to strap on the shoes. Soon Nat was locked into the slut shoes. Alexander was having fun teasing her tight little rosebud. He knew that she hadn't had anything in here maybe ever. He spit a couple of times down her ass crack and spread the saliva and lubricated her rear passage.

Finally Alexander pushed hard and shoved the large plug about an inch as her sphincter was trying to keep out the intruder.

"Relax bitch, you're making this much harder than it needs to be. It's going in whether you want it or not. Now push out like you're trying to take a shit."

Nat knew she would lose and the pain was already beyond anything she had experienced before. She followed Alexander's instructions and in the plug went.

Nat didn't have a chance to recover from being plugged and shoed. The two men each grabbed an arm and pulled her to her feet. Nat gasped as the both plugs moved around inside her body. The shoes threw off her balance. It took a few minutes before she could stand without assistance. Even then her arms were extended trying to keep her balance.

Ben grabbed her hand and let her around the room over and over till she was able to do it herself. For the next couple of hours they marched her around the building, sometimes with a leash, sometimes using a crop to motivate the slave. By time they quit Nat's legs and feet were screaming in pain. She didn't even notice the large plug and vibrator still buried in her body. Finally Alexander told her to stop and stand in front of him.

"There are a couple of things you should know about your new toys. From now on you will do as you're told without any hesitation. If you disobey even slightly this is what will happen. Alexander pulled out a remote and pushed a button.

Nat's reaction was intense, her knees buckled and she dropped to the floor. He mouth wide open in a silent scream. Nathalie was writhing on the floor and finally ended up in a fetal position.

Alexander smiled and spoke quietly in Nat's ear, "that was only on level 3. It goes up to 10. Just keep than in mind.

It took Nat a few minutes to recover from the shock. When she gained control again they pulled her to her feet. Nat stood shakily not wanting to piss them off. She never wanted to feel that pain again.

Alexander watched the slave closely, she was coming along nicely. "It's not all bad slave, do a good job and you will be rewarded." He pushed another button and the vibrator came to life again.

Nat grabbed at her crotch as the vibrations quickly took over her body and her arousal skyrocketed. In only seconds she was on the precipice of a massive orgasm. She closed her eyes and let the pleasure cascade over her body.

Alexander smiled as he watched the slave's body give in to the pleasure buried inside her. But just as she was about to explode, he turned off the vibrator.

Nathalie almost dropped to the floor but grabbed the desk and managed to stay standing. Nat was now very frightened. She was losing control over her entire being. She was helpless and she knew it. Her only hope was to survive the training and keep her sanity.

The two men watched in fascination as Nathalie was changing right before their eyes. Her body was out of her control, she was trapped and she knew it. The only thing she didn't know was that they knew exactly who she was.

Alexander and Ben smiled at each other enjoying the slave's capitulation. When Alexander tossed Ben the remote to her body, Ben smacked the slave on the ass and said. "Okay slave, it's time for you to leave. Follow me slave."

Nathalie grimaced as walking was even more difficult now that both her holes were plugged. She scurried after him as she strolled out the door.

As they walked down a long hallway, Nathalie worked up the courage and spoke to the man.

"Please Sir, Travel where? I thought the training would be here? How far away is the training?"

Shut up slave, you'll find out soon enough. They continued to walk for a long time. Nathalie had no idea of where she was. But from the looks of it, it wasn't good. In this part of the complex it was all cinder blocks and steel doors. Each time they walked through a door, it was locked behind them. Each click of the lock tightened the belt and collar on her body. By the time they finally reached the end of a long hallway. Ben turned and smiled.

"Well slave, welcome to your new life." He opened the door and walked into a well-lit room. Nathalie gasped as soon as she entered. Standing in front of her were two very beautiful women, dressed almost identically to her. The only real difference was they were blindfolded and she was not. Not only were they standing, but they were standing on some sort of podium. It reminded Nathalie of the Olympics for Gold, Silver, and Bronze.

It only took a minute before he had Nathalie standing on a podium just like the others. Nathalie wanted to quit and try to escape, but with the shoes locked to her feet and several locked between her and the rest of the island, she simply stood as ordered.

The three women stood for what seemed like forever. Being blindfolded and effectively restrained none of them had any idea of how long it was. The only thing they knew was they were all in pain.

Nathalie was in her own world, dreaming of being back at the precinct only this time she is naked, collard and cuffed. She crawls around the building giving blow jobs to all the real cops. She was so lost that she didn't ever notice that someone was in the room with them. Her attention back to the real world was instantaneous. She could hear two people talking but she couldn't quite make out what they were saying. She could only catch words here and there.

"tonight...."

"Sheik..."

"cage...."

"ship..."

"month..."

"Jus...."

Nathalie didn't hear everything but what she did scared her even more. She jumped when she heard the door open again and several voices walked into the room. She didn't understand the language but she soon learned what they wanted.

Nathalie felt a leash attached to her collar and she was roughly pulled off the podium and across the floor. But she stumbled and fell to her knees. Whoever was pulling her jerked hard on the leash, screamed at her and brought down a vicious blow with a leather strap. Nathalie screamed but got the point. She scrambled to her feet and rushed to follow her leash. They didn't walk far only a couple of minutes before they entered another room. Her blindfold was removed and Nathalie dropped to her knees and cried. Right in front of her was an animal crate. It was about 6' X 6'X 6'. There were wooden sides top and bottom. There was a metal door made up of bars about 3 inches apart. Nathalie could no longer take it and passed out.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds