Triad Ch. 03: Surrender

After the light lunch, we moved to the less-formal living room, still sipping mimosas. The back door was open and let the cool, coastal breeze in. Milo had been quiet for most of the afternoon. Sometimes I noticed him gazing at me. He put on music Julia had picked out. I didn't know any of the songs or artists but it was mostly instrumental and soothing. The kind of music you could fall asleep to on a Sunday afternoon, thinking about your past romances, what were and what could have been.

Julia was telling us about this ballet she was working on, opening in a few weeks. She was beaming with excitement and practically bouncing as she spoke.

I looked over at Milo and he has this sleepy look in his eyes, not as though he would fall asleep, but as though he was somewhere else entirely. I glanced down and noticed he begun to stroke himself over his jeans, just light almost unconscious touches.

Julia must have seen me starring and looked over at him. She giggled, "What are you doing there?"

He smiled at her, hand in the cookie jar.

"Need some help?" she asked and suddenly slid down to her knees in front of him. She watched his face as she unbuckled his belt with soft movements, unzipping his jeans and pulling them down until his cock was free, standing tall in front of her face. She focused on his member then, and started to lap at it like an ice cream cone. She squeezed his balls with one hand and wrapped the other around the base of his cock.

Then she put her lips around his head, sinking down onto it until she had the entire shaft in her mouth, her lips almost brushing his trimmed pubic hair. Milo gasped, tilting his head back, eyes closed. His hands came to the back of Julia's head as she bobbed up and down on his slippery pole. On one journey down, he pressed her deeper, until his cock was down her throat.

"Fuuck," he moaned.

Julia's gagged and he released her, allowing her to surface for air. Still on her knees, she leaned back against her heels and then she came forward again, working up and down his shaft until again he pressed her heavy until his cock was down her throat again and she gagged. He let her go so she could catch her breath.

It was brutal, the way he utterly dominated her. But I could not deny the way it made me burn between my thighs, imagining myself between his knees, helpless as he forced me to give him pleasure for my freedom. I had no idea where that fantasy came from, but the intensity was impossible to ignore.

Milo put his hand around my neck. Instinctively my hands came up to latch onto his. He was firm, but it didn't hurt as he pulled me by my neck into his kiss. His mouth was taunt with restraint; I knew he could be much more rough. I didn't want gentle anymore.

I pulled back to look at him. "I want you to tie me up," I whispered.

His breath shuddered out of him because of his wife or my words, I wasn't sure. But he nodded his promise.

He eased Julia off him and disappeared for a few minutes. Julia came up to me and started to kiss me, her mouth tasting of her husband. We were both on our knees on the floor. I let her undress me and started to undress her, unzipping her skirt, drawing my hands up her hard sides, feeling the curve of her hips dip into her tight, narrow waist then flare out again at her plump breasts. She was a goddess.

I pulled her blouse off and started to suck on her wide nipples, biting them and pulling them taunt just as Milo had done the last time. Julia stroked my clit.

Suddenly, someone tugged on my hair, forcing me to tilt my head back at a hard angle and look up. I had to sprawl my hands out behind me to balance myself. Milo was standing above me.

He was towering over me, still on his feet. My back arched hard to look up at him.

"Do you want to be our submissive?" he asked.

His words stunned me for a moment. I hadn't considered the phrasing just like that. I moved to nod but his grip was too taunt on my hair to allow any movement.

"Yes," I squeaked.

"Do you want us to dominate you?" he asked.

"Yes," I squeaked again, softer this time.

"I don't believe you."

I tried to clear my throat but the angle of my neck made it difficult. I guess he noticed and released me.

Louder this time, I said, "I want to."

"Are you sure?" he said. But the way he said it this time was different. He wasn't teasing or tormenting, his tone was almost of concern.

I nodded.

"Say it."

"Yes."

"Say exactly what you want."

I swallowed, "I want to be your submissive." I couldn't believe what I was saying.

He eased down to his knees next to me, "Good girl. Now listen, if you don't like anything we're doing, just say stop, okay? Can you do that?"

"Yes," I said.

"We're not going to deliberately hurt you, and we don't want you to do anything that doesn't make you feel good, understand?"

"Yes."

"Good girl," he kissed my forehead. Then he leaned back to grab something, I realized there was a small collection of toys behind him. He laid a plush, light blue towel over the couch. "Stand up," he told me.

I did and he worked my dress off my hips, taking my panties with and helped me step out of them. Then he unclasped my bra and I stood before him completely naked. He was still in boxer briefs and his button-down.

"Lay on the couch," he said.

I laid down. Julia came over to me and kissed me again. I felt Milo's hands around my forearms as he brought them together. I broke her kiss and watched as he wrapped the rope around my wrists a few times and then wrapped the rope around between them until they were fully bound.

"How's that?" Milo asked. "Too tight?"

It was tight. Almost too tight, but I didn't want to cave so soon. I focused on taking deep breathes. I shook my head.

"Say it," he said.

"It's good," I told him.

He pulled my bound wrists up and over my head, grounding the remaining length of rope to one of the feet on the couch. My heart was pounding so hard now both in fear and delight. All of these sensations were brand new to me and I felt very young and inexperienced, like their play thing. I was their toy. I felt incredibly sexy. I tugged on the rope gently, it was as if my pussy was getting wetter with each tug. I did have some wiggle room.

Milo looked me dead on, "Just say the word and we'll untie you, do you understand?"

"Yes."

Then for the first time all evening it seemed, he smiled at me.

"What?" I asked, smiling back up at him.

"You just look so beautiful laying there, all tied up. Helpless. Doesn't she, honey?" he said.

Julia smiled at me, "She does."

She came up to straddle me, kissing me again, her fingers back at my clit, drawing slow circles around it, making my heart race and my breath hike. She dropped lower to take one of my nipple between her lips, sucking on it, squeezing the other in between her index and thumb. She worked my body, nibbling and sucking and licking her way down until she was nestled between my thighs.

She did not touch me right away, just looked me up and down. Milo was standing to the side of us, arm crossed and glowering. Then Julia stuck her tongue out and lapped at my slit. It sent a chill through me and I moaned.

I looked down at her between my legs. Her bangs were dusted against her eye brows, her eyes open, watching my face, but still concentrated on her work, big lashes framing her gaze. Her delicate hands held my thighs apart, her fingers nails a baby pink, dainty against my pale skin. She was so gentle with me, almost loving. I titled my head back relishing her light touches against my sensitive skin.

She lapped at me a few times, each time opening me wider and making me shiver. Once I was fully open to her, she pressed her tongue into my dripping hole. I felt my tender walls give a bit at her shallow entrance. I was almost whining now, bowing to the exquisite exploration of her tongue. I knew she would soon conquer me.

The couch gave next to me and I looked up to see Milo straddling my waist, but facing my feet, his knee between my hip and the back of the couch and his other foot on the floor.

Suddenly in place of Julia's tongue, there was a sharp strike against my pussy.

I welped, absorbing the sting. What was that? Did he just spank my pussy?

The strike came again, a sharp bite on my wet and tender skin.

I cried out.

"How does that feel?" Milo said.

"Oh God," I whined.

He looked over his shoulder at me, smiling, "Good God or bad God?"

I nearly laughed, "Good God, for sure."

He turned back and spanked me again, Julia brought her tongue back along my cleft, cooling my stinging skin after the strike. But as soon as she withdrew, I knew exactly what was coming.

They did this to me over and over again.

Smack! Gentle licking. Pause. Smack! Tongue. Pause. I was crying out with each strike, the sensation painful but erotic because of the pain. I was getting wetter every moment, making the sting that much more intense. And just as sudden as they had started, they stopped.

I heard the buzzing sound first and then I felt it against the top of my thigh, at the space where my leg met my torso. I arched up violently as the vibrations coursed through first my skin, then through my muscle into my womb, sending shudders to every corner of my body. If it was this intense on my skin, imagine—

Then he moved it to the outside of my lips, dragging it slowly up and down either side of my slit. I was moaning loud already, the anticipation driving me crazy. There was a small part of me that was afraid it might be too intense, but it couldn't possibly say no.

Then he pressed the wand directly against my clit.

I screamed, cumming instantly, the surprise and the intensity of the vibrating too much for my inexperienced nerves. I felt Julia's hands hold down my ankles to keep my legs from thrashing. My whole body was shuddering violently as the orgasm rocked through me. I clenched so hard for a moment I was afraid I might actually pass out. This orgasm was more intense than any one before it. That was an emerging trend with these two. I was aware of nothing besides the sensation ripping up my back and gathering in my chest.

I realized that gathering sensation was because I had stopped breathing. I was locked in this shuddering orgasm, that wouldn't allow my muscles to relax enough to inhale. It seemed to last forever. Then they finally removed the wand and I gasped for breath. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest from oxygen deprivation, I was a little lightheaded.

And before I could fully catch my breath, the vibration was back at my clit, making my body tense up like stone, trying to handle the sensation ripping through me but failing and instead just trying to hang on for dear life until it passed.

Milo released me and I gasped for breath. He looked back at me.

"How are you doing?" he smiled.

I was sucking in air and all I could manage was a breathy, "God."

Then again the wand was back on my pussy, vibrating every cell, my legs shaking uncontrollably and my head throne back in a silent scream. I couldn't breathe when my body seized up like that, I was at the mercy of another orgasm blowing through my brain.

After a few moments, he released me and again I gasped for breath. I was very light-headed now, I couldn't concentrated on anything and I couldn't see anything either except Milo's cute ass and strong, wide back.

I felt the wand touch my skin again the vibrations finally too much, almost painful as my nerves shook violently. I tried to reach out to grab Milo, but my hands met only the tension again the rope. I couldn't reach him, I had to concentrate long enough to make words, a sound, anything.

"Stop," I choked out, "please."

The vibration immediately stopped.

"I'm too sensitive," I whined, my breath raspy from straining.

I felt someone, I think Julia, press her hand against my pussy, covering it entirely as if to close it off to anymore surprise attack. It had an immediate calming effect.

Oh God, I was trembling, I realized. My breath was shuttering quick in and out and I couldn't calm down, my body still buzzing. It was like I was still cumming, but a tender orgasm that made my skin warm but my body shudder.

Milo eased to the floor next to me. "You okay baby girl?" he smiled.

I nodded and tried to smile back, "It feels too good," I moaned. I couldn't stop shaking.

He laughed a little, clearly pleased with himself. He started to untie me. Once released I drew my arms into my chest, hugging myself. I turned onto my side.

He draped a heavy blanket over me. "Here you go, little one" he said.

Then he started to gather me in his arms, lifting me off the couch and carrying me down the hall. The whole time my body still shuddering in my post-orgasm state. He laid me down on the bed, and tucked me under the blankets. He was about to walk away, when suddenly I couldn't bear the thought of being alone in my orgasming state.

"Please don't leave," I muttered.

He turned back, reaching out to stroke my hair. "You okay little one?"

I nodded, "But please don't leave."

He smiled, relented, "Okay." He laid down next to me, putting his arm under my neck and drawing my body toward him with the other. Wrapped in his arms against his wide, warm body, my heart began to slow and I finally stopped shuddering. I breathed in deeply as if it was my first, liberated breath in years.

I heard Julia from the door, "She okay?"

Milo's chest rumbled against my ear, "She's fine. I think the sensations were just a bit more intense than she's used to."

"That wand can be pretty intense the first couple time," she said.

I felt the bed bow behind me as Julia came in to join us. She draped her arm across my waist, resting her hand on Milo's back.

"I think if she just lays here a bit, she'll be fine," Milo rumbled.

I drifted off.

I wasn't sure how long, but when I came to, the bed was empty except for me. I was disoriented for a moment and then remembered where I was, what I had been doing. I got out of bed, light-headed and unbalanced.

I found Milo and Julia half-clothed in the kitchen.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"Not long," Julia said, "Maybe 30 minutes."

Milo came up to me, smoothing my hair down with his hand and kissing my forehead. "We really took it out of you, huh?"

I nodded under this touch. "I've never felt anything so intense in my life."

He kissed my forehead again, "Go sit down, I'll get you something to eat."

I started to walk out of the kitchen, back toward the living room when Milo said, "Where are you going?"

"To get my clothes," I said.

He smiled, "Oh no. We're not done with you yet."

I ate with them, sitting naked at the dining room table while they still had on their underwear at least. I felt strange, but also free, as if they had completely accepted me as their pet. After our snack they cleaned up and we went back to the bedroom.

We began playing again, but gently, in my frail state. They did not touch me too hard or for too long. Milo and Julia started to make out. I touched Julia's legs, exploring her skin, testing the texture and the bounciness. I touched her clit and she moaned, so I started rubbing small circles around it while I looked over at Milo.

His cock was hard and waiting. I dragged my fingertips down the length and rubbed a few circles around his head. When I squeezed his shaft in my hand, I heard him groan.

I worshiped them while they kissed and touched each other. I imagined this was what they wanted maybe, to be dotted upon while they dotted upon each other. After a few minutes, I did grow a little weary and laid back down, just looking up and watching them touch each other above me.

Milo's hand moved to Julia's pussy. He started to pump her, fast jerking movements up and down until she was cumming and squirting all over the place. I was directly underneath them so her juices rained down on me. I watched it splattered onto my belly and I stuck my tongue out to try and taste it. It was filthy the way I took it, letting a woman squirt on me, but I also might have loved it.

And then Milo pushed her down, on her hands and knees now and took her from behind, grabbing tight on her ass cheeks and just pounding her on top of me. He spanked her a few times, it was loud and so hard, eventually she told him to ease up on the spanking. After a few more thrusts, Julia's head fell and she reached back to grip Milo's forearm. He knew as well as I that she was close and he pressed down on her lower back to make her arch deep into his thrusts.

She came in a shriek that almost scared me. Milo looked like an animal towering above her.

Julia laid down next to me, flipping onto her back and caught her breath. But only for a moment before Milo pulled her thighs apart and started to enter her again, barely keeping control of himself. She told him she needed a little break, she was tender and he pulled out, leaning back on his heels.

He wiped his sweaty brow and then turned to look at me. I was sprawled out still naked and hungry again. He came to me, sliding his hips between my legs. I bit my lip and brought my thighs to either side of waist, shamelessly pressing up against his manhood. He stared down at me, breathing heavy. I could feel my heart beating hard in my chest. I wanted him inside me desperately.

He gave me one kiss, then another, and pulled back, adjusting himself over me and then bringing his thumb to draw circles on my clit. He watched my face as I glowed.

"Stop teasing me," I whispered. I meant it playful, but it came out serious. Milo stopped touching me, bracing his elbows on either side of my chest, our breath mingling. He nestled up into my thighs, pushing my knees closer to my chest, opening me up for him. He rubbed the tip of his cock up and down my slit. I moaned. "Condom?" I asked.

He stopped, dropping his head and growling into my neck.

I smiled, "Please?"

I felt him nod and then he reached over the side of the bed for a moment before coming back with shiny square. He tore it open with his teeth and then worked it onto his shaft as he latched onto one of my nipples.

Then his hips returned to my hot precipice, his cock slipping along my cleft only to hover at my entrance.

"You sure, little one?" he asked, he chest heavy with each breath.

I nodded.

"Tell me."

"I want you," I said.

"Where?"

I swallowed. "Milo, I want you inside me."

He kissed my forehead.

Then he pressed into me, my body opening around his penetration. I hadn't had sex since I moved out here so I was tender and tight. Despite his slow movements, I grimaced and he stopped.

"Okay?"

"Yes, keep going," I begged.

He pressed and withdrew over and over again until he had worked his way completely inside me. I could feel our pubic bones pressing against one another as the tip of his cock pressed up against my belly in just the right spot that made my brain foggy and my head rolled back and I gasped in delight.

He drew out of my slowly, just so the tip was inside me and then he pushed back into me, a little faster than the first, but controlled, up to the hilt and for a moment my brain was fog and my vision blurred as he hit my G-spot. I groaned, my squeezing closed and I heard him whimper.

He continued his slow press and withdraw until I was whimpering beneath him with each thrust, my head thrown back against the pillow.

"Fuck you're so tight," he gasped and brought his hand to the side of my neck. I opened my eyes and his mouth was hanging open as if he was shocked by something. Sweat was starting to bead on his temple and drip down the sides of cheeks.

Every time he plunged into me, it was like fingernails trailing across my scalp.

My first orgasm hit out of nowhere, crashing through me suddenly up from my belly and out through the top of my head. I arched violently, the crown of my head against the pillow.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds