Triad Ch. 03: Surrender

I felt two hands pinching and pulling my nipples as I came which made my cry out harder. I opened my eyes and Julia was above me, working my breasts as Milo fucked me.

As I came down from my high, he kissed the side of my mouth, slipped out of me and moved back to Julia. I caught my breath and while I watched them crash into each other.

Milo was pure animal again, pounding into his wife, their bodies slapping together with each stroke. After only a few moments he pulled out and came back to me. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him into me as he entered me again, much more tender than the way he touched his wife, the controlled press and pull that had me blind with pleasure. I was gasping over and over again with each stroke. As my orgasm started to build he pulled back slightly to look at my face, my mouth wide open. He put his thumb on my tongue. Instinctively I wrapped my lips around it, sucking on it, moaning around it as my next orgasm gripped me.

We did this over and over again until I lost track. He would fuck his wife for a bit and then he would come over to me and pistoned his hips into me, coaxing an orgasm from me each time. My eyes began watering a bit from the intense sensation, especially after my earlier episode. I was a mess.

Sweat was literally falling from Milo's chin now, heavy with the effort of fucking two women side-by-side. I couldn't tell what would happen first, he would cum or his body would give out.

It was his orgasm. He came hard and exhausted into Julia, collapsing on top of her, smothering her with his full weight. His head was to the side of hers, facing me, looking at me as he caught his breath. He reached his hand out and took mine as I lay next to them.

They were really pretty when they came.

After a little while, Julia made him get off her and we gathered ourselves.

"Holy shit," Julia said.

"What is it?" I asked.

She was craning her neck to look behind her. There was a clear hand print on her ass, white, with pink in the space between the finger marks. Milo has spanked her so hard earlier, he had welted her.

We went out to the kitchen for refreshments, dressed, and laid out on the couch. Milo put on some old movie and Julia fell asleep. I didn't really watch the movie and neither did Milo. We just glanced at each other from across the couch, Julia's head nestled in his lap and her feet in mine. I wanted to hang forever in this moment, completely relaxed, satisfied, happy even.

After a while though, I knew it was time to leave. I gathered Julia's feet and gently set them off me and made my way to the bedroom.

Somehow I knew he would follow me.

Then, confirmed, I heard the door click closed behind me. I could feel his warmth before I felt his broad chest against my back, his fingertips leaving tingles down my arm.

"You're beautiful," he nuzzled into my ear.

I smiled.

"Come here," he whispered, and he turned me to face him, gathering my waist in his arms and pulling me against his hips. I could feel him against my belly, already hard. "How do you feel?" He brushed some strands away from my cheek.

"Fine. I had fun."

"You seem nervous."

I realized at that moment I was, but not because anything was wrong. That wasn't it at all. "I am a bit," I admitted.

"Why? Don't be."

"It's still all new to me. New feelings, I'm still not sure what they all mean." It wasn't a lie.

"New feelings are good," he smiled and pecked my cheek.

I sighed and trailed my hands up his arms to his broad shoulders. "You and Julia seem great together."

He pulled my waist tighter. His hand against my chin, he tilted it up until I looked him in the eyes. "Stop talking about her."

My heart leaped. "What should I talk about?"

"Nothing."

On instinct, I pulled me lips inward, biting on them.

"Stop that," he said and took his thumb across my lips to pry them apart. "Get on the bed."

"Milo," my heart started to pound, "We shouldn't."

"Shh, I'm not going to touch you."

Was I disappointed? He eased me away from him and toward the side of the bed. I sat down, propping myself up with the hands slightly behind me. He sat in the cushioned chair in the corner, about five feet from me.
"Milo, what are doing?" I smiled and shook my head.

"Shush," a bit curt. He started to unbuckle his belt and undo his jeans. "Just watch." He looked down at his lap, pulling his cock out. It was stiff in his tender hands. "I want you to see what you do to me."

My face was hot.

He licked his hand and then started to stroke himself, gently at first with great care, and then built up speed. I watched as his face grew tighter over time, strained with pleasure, with knowing I was just arm's length away.

I adjusted and the bed squeaked. His eyes shot open to look at me. It was hard to distinguish pleasure from pain in his eyes.

He took a heavy sigh, closed his eyes again, and tilted his head against the back of the chair, exposing his neck to me. It was like he was allowing me the privacy to watch. After a few minutes, his pace increased and he grabbed at his balls, massaging them, pulling them opposite his cock, squeezing his eyes tighter. He groaned as he came in his hand, the sides of his shaft a spillway for his creamy sap.

His eyes stayed closed while he caught his breath. After a few moments he finally looked at me again, as if asking for something, but he said nothing. Then, he stood up and walked over to me, his lap still a mess, his cock swaying a bit with each step. He stopped in front of me, put a hand on my shoulder and pushed my back down against the bed. He licked his lips and starred at me for what seemed an eternity.

He could do anything to me in this moment and I would let him. I think he knew this, too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 583 milliseconds