Trip to the Islands

"You are really a piece of shit either way. How do you know one of them didn't give her AIDS. Maybe she is dieing of AIDS now, was she tested for it? The symptoms are similar. Has she been checked?"

"OH God, I don't know, Oh dear God what have I done to my own sister?"

"You need to go check with the doctors and find out. I will tell you now that you had better pray she doesn't have it. You DO NOT want me to extract my vengeance. Like I told Inga when we had our fight, I had murder in my heart. I guess the poor girl had no idea of what I was talking about."

Helga jumped up and ran for the nurses station. Charlie walked back to sit beside Inga. He took her thin hand and held it it his bony one. She smiled at him and pulled his hand so she could rest her cheek against it. "The doctor was just here and said we can both go home tomorrow if we promise to stick to our diets."

Two weeks later Charlie and Inga sat in the living room of their house and talked with Helga. Charlie had talked with Helga and had asked her to show him how she could control Inga. Helga looked at Inga an said, "Inga do you remember Bingo Bongo?"

Inga's eyes drooped shut for a second, then opened wide. "Hi! Helga, you look hot today, and here is sweet Charlie."

"Inga come over and sit by me. Give me your hand. I just want this one finger. See the little knife here, I am going to stick your finger with it, it will not hurt, you will feel nothing, do you understand?"

"Yes, Helga."

Helga jabbed the sharp knife in the end of Inga's finger. Blood spurted out and ran steadily from the cut. "Inga, stop bleeding, now."

The flow of blood slowed and then stopped completely."

"Inga your finger will not bleed from that cut again."

"Yes, Helga."

Helga looked at Inga, "Go to sleep Inga." Inga's eyes closed. Helga looked at Charlie, "What else would you like to see?"

"Nothing, I don't understand why you couldn't get her to eat though."

"I did get her to eat. As soon as I would take her out of the trance she would get violently sick and throw everything up, she was willing herself to die and that was how she was going to do it. I tried to get her to forget you. That didn't work even in a trance. Before you left I could get her to forget you for a short while but not afterwards. I tried to convince her that other guys were you, that didn't work either, she would look at them and say, 'Oh Charlie, what did I do.' and go into hysterics, she would not stop crying. In her mind she never cheated on you, so I guess she really didn't do it."

Charlie got up and walked across the room. He stared out the window for a bit then turned and looked at Inga, then at Helga. "I choose to believe you. I want you to wake her in a moment. I want you to promise to never put her in a trance without me being present and at my request. Will you make that promise to me?"

"Yes I will, but only if I agree with what you want her to do."

"Deal, wake her now."

"Before I do that will you do something for me?"

"What?"

"Please let me leave her asleep and fuck me so I know why she loves you so damned much."

"Helga, if I did that it wouldn't tell you a thing, I can never love anyone else the same way I love Inga, our love for each other makes it so very special. Sex is really a small part of what we have with each other."

"Wake up when I snap my fingers, Inga, you will remember nothing you heard but your finger will not bleed from the cut I gave you." SNAP!

"What can I get you to drink Helga. We have some nice cold wine coolers, Sis. Oh! My finger hurts. Look I cut myself somehow."

"Is it bleeding?"

"No. But it is an open cut. I'll go put a band-aide on it. Be right back."

"Charlie Martin, I hated you before but now I think I see what my sister loves so much, you are one damned nice guy."

"Thanks Helga, I love you too!"

"What did I hear you say Charlie? Was I dreaming?"

"No Inga, I told Helga I didn't hate her anymore. OK?"

"Oh! Charlie, I am so glad you two have made up. I really am. It is so hard when the two people you love most in the world hate each other. Now we can share things with her."

"Like what?"

"Everything, just everything."

Charlie grinned, "Really, our bodies, sex"

"What? Charlie Martin I am ashamed of you, how could you say that in front of my sister. I would claw both your eyes out. You were teasing weren't you?"

"Hell yes, I like her now, but not that much! I have only had sex with one person in my life and I have discovered that she is the only person I will ever have sex with. OK?"

Inga stared at him. She turned and looked at Helga, "Sis, your purse is over by the door. Go home right now! I am going to drag Charlie to our bed and fuck his brains out."

She grabbed Charlie by the hand and pulled him down the hall and they both tore at their clothes. Charlie pushed her back on the king sized bed and pulled her legs apart. Inga squealed with joy as he buried his face between her legs. She felt his wonderful tongue slide along the outer edge of her inner pussy lips. He moved his tongue ever so slowly with only a hint of pressure parting the sensitive lips.

She wanted his tongue to plunge deep inside her but she knew he would take his time pleasuring her. He would take her to the highest state of anticipation before he would actually consummate his pursuit of her joy and pleasure. He gently sucked the crinkly lips into his mouth and pulsed the suction of his mouth. Her back involuntarily arched as she tried to press her pussy against his mouth. His hands slipped under her ass to keep her pussy higher for him. He spread his tongue flat and licked the drops of her juices oozing from between her inner lips now. He licked up and over her clit and moved his whole mouth to cover her whole pussy. His slippery saliva covered the entire area now. He moved his whole mouth with the lips caressing her whole pussy. Then his tongue entered the outside of her Vaginal tunnel and parted the lips delightfully. Charlie carried the first lick up and way in between the tender swollen lips and rubbed it across her little nubbin,. She moaned low in her throat and pulled his face hard into her pussy. His tongue answered the pressure by running wildly between those sweet pussy lips as he sucked as hard as he could. She was right at the brink. He pulled back and fought for a breath, she just knew he would bring her off. He didn't move, his head was completely still, his tongue barely moved as he softly twitched it between her wet warm inner lips. He kept her right on the edge of her orgasm. She quivered and softly moaned. He shoved his face and tongue as deep as he could and worked in and out of her very rapidly. She screamed her joy at the top of her lungs. Her juices gushed out and he slurped eagerly at them. Her eyes were closed with a sweet smile on her face. He moved quickly to her breasts and caressed them with his hands. His tongue followed his hands 'til his lips surrounded and slurped in a succulent nipple. His other hand played with the other breast gently pinching and twisting the other nipple.

She pushed him away. "You had your way with me Charlie, Now I want, no I need to love you. I need to make you moan with pleasure and then cum in my mouth. I love to do that. I want to please my Lord and Master. Yes I do!"

She slid up over him and kissed his lips. She ran her tongue into his mouth and their tongues played together. She pulled her tongue back in her mouth and when his followed she captured it with her lips and sucked gently on it. He loved the feeling of that and sighed and mewed deep in his throat. She released his tongue and when it went in his mouth she sucked on his lower lip and ever so gently chewed on it with her teeth. It was highly erotic to him. He hugged her body tightly to his.

She moved down over his body licking and kissing as she went. She had to pause as she was racked with a series of orgasms. Tears of joy fell on his stomach. Inga swabbed his navel with her tongue the moved to his wonderful penis, god how she loved it. It was laying on his stomach pointing towards his head. She ran her lips gently down the length of it and then found his testicles. She sucked one after the other into her mouth and played with it with her tongue and soft lips. He was groaning now but would not touch her with his hands, this was her time to love him.

She moved up over his cock and held it in her hands. She looked at it carefully, it was beautiful, perfect for her. Not too big, just right. Thicker than most, perfect for her. She ran her tongue up and down the length of it and slathered it with her saliva. Her hands slipped smoothly over the silky skin covering the iron hard shaft. Another orgasm rocked her body while she adored his beautiful cock, no, her beautiful cock. It was her exclusive property. She loved it. She lifted it until it was straight up. She placed her lips around it stretching her mouth. It was perfect. She moved down over it taking half of it in her mouth. She could feel the veins and folds in the velvety skin covering it. She smelled his slightly musky and very arousing odor. She made a ring around him of her thumb and forefinger. She moved her fingers until they touched her lips. She coordinated the movement of her mouth and fingers up and down his shaft while keeping him well lubricated with her saliva and thought about how much more slippery her saliva was when she was loving him than it normally was. He was moaning louder now and his scrotum had drawn his balls up tight against the bottom of the cock. Wonderful. Magic. She knew he would cum shortly and raced up over his body and put her hand between them and slipped him inside her. He felt so damned big and strong in her vagina. She purred, "Please cum inside me. Please give me your babies, I want one so bad. I love you Charlie with all my heart and soul. Here it comes, I feel it now, Oh! That feels so good."

"God Inga I must have cum a gallon, I thought it would never stop." He tried to pull out and she held him tightly to her. "Let your cum stay in there. Don't pull out or some will run out. If you want you can raise my bottom so your cum will run down in me. OH, yes I feel it in there. Yes babe, that is good. Now let me down and kiss me. I love you." He let her rear down and lay beside her with his eyes closed.

She looked up and saw Helga standing in the door with her skirt raised, rapidly fingering herself. Inga smiled and winked at her. Helga turned and left."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds