True Baseball Love

I never let on that every site of her made me wet and made me masturbate when I was alone. Jeff left for California early in the summer to get settled in. I was glad then to have Kate as my friend. Since she was staying in town for college, she was willing to hang out with me. We had lunch often and extended our outings by going shopping or to the movies. I got to learn a lot about her. She was going to be studying to become a history teacher at Loyola. I thought she would make a great teacher and I told her so. Kate has that calm relaxed upbeat nature about her when she comes out of her shell. Within a few weeks in was like we had been old friends. We were great friends. Even when classes began for her we would talk on the phone and she'd swing by to eat at least twice a week. She even had a spare key to my place in case she needed to escape from her roommates.

One night I was afraid that the friendship would not continue. Kate was over at my house. I was making dinner for the two of us. Kate asked to use my computer to print out her class schedule for the fall semester. I had finished making dinner and I was looking around for her. I was about to open up the basement door to where I kept the computer, when Kate came up, saw me at the door, blushed and thanked me for dinner, but there was a problem with her schedule that she had to fix right away. I said goodbye and stood by the basement in disbelief. What could have been the problem with her schedule that needed fixing right away?

After I ate dinner alone, I took a glass of wine with me to the basement. I was planning on emailing Jeff a little note. After sending off the email wishing him well as his classes started this week and that I would call him later, I began to surf the net. I was saddened that Kate hadn't stayed for dinner. Usually all I needed to do was think of Kate and I could get myself to come in an instant. Feeling a bit depressed, I opened up my favorites folder to take me to a website for erotic stories and videos ('older women' had recently become my favorite category). As I dragged the cursor down to open up the site, I realized how clearly marked it all was. It didn't even phase me before when I told Kate she could use my computer whenever. I was nervous about what she saw that made her leave so early tonight. I looked up the recent document menu and saw some of my stories and videos listed, and it was last viewed while she was here. I opened one of the videos, already knowing what it was. The video played and two women were kissing. Throughout the movie they would go off to do much more, but Kate must have seen the start and wanted nothing more of it, or me, and left.

I went to bed nervous that Kate might not talk to me again, I would definitely miss her friendship. I decided to give Kate a call the next day to at least apologize if she was offended by what she saw even if she never wanted to talk to me again. I called her cell and by the ID, she new it was me. I was relieved when she answered with her usual jubilant greeting.

"Hey Sandy!"

"Hey Kate, I was just calling to see if you straightened out your schedule problem. I was sorry you had to leave so early yesterday."

"Yeah, I was sorry too. I hope the food didn't go to waste. The scheduling problem wasn't as hard to fix as I thought it was going to be. Hey, I thought about making up for last tonight. I wanted to talk to you about something, maybe I can bring over some food and we could cook up some dinner and I'll also bring over a movie."

"That sounds great, I'd have to have leftovers otherwise." I said trying to hide my excitedness. "I'll see you tonight." We said goodbyes and hung up. My heart was beating fast. It felt like I had just run a marathon and my heart was desperately trying to pump oxygen to every part of my body. I ran about the house straightening things up.

I greeted Kate at the door as she walked in. Her arms were full of groceries, and I helped her carry the bags to the kitchen. We unpacked all the food. I could feel my heart still beating away. Kate looked absolutely stunning. She wasn't dressed fancy, still wearing tight fitting jeans but a cute green sweater and great makeup that instantly made me stare at her lovely eyes again.

"Do you mind starting on the chicken?" Kate asked. "I need to quickly check my school email account."

"Sure," I said as I took the chicken breasts out of their wrappings and put them in a skillet on the stove. Kate went downstairs and returned five minutes later, giving me a sweet smile.

"Everything okay at school?"

"Yeah, I was checking my account for something specific. I've been trying to communicate with someone, that's what I've been kinda wanting to ask your advice about."

"I'm always hear to listen and give advice, Kate, you know that."

"I know that, that's why we're such good friends. But there's this friend at school who I like, but you know how shy I can be, I don't know the best way about approaching it, I know they won't make the first move."

My heart sunk a bit. She found someone at school that she liked. Now I was supposed to tell her how she could land the love of her life who wasn't me. "Well I know your shy, but your such a beautiful person, in order to convey what you want to say, but you cant find in words, you can show in action. Give the person a little something that lets them know you want more."

"I had the feeling you'd say that. Your so smart," she said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek, then returned to adding spices to the chicken and began making some potatoes. I began chopping some tomatoes to add to the salad.

Having solved her love life dilemma, I tried to hide my disappointment and we returned to friendly talk about school, work, music, gossip and whatever came to mind. We finished a very lovely dinner and we cleaned up the dishes. The two of us stood over the sink washing and drying plates. We could have been a couple performing this task as if we did it daily. We were laughing and touching as our bodies met having to work in such a tight place. I knew she liked someone else, but she still made me as wet as the dishes we were washing. As we finished cleaning up, Kate grabbed the movie she brought and followed me down the basement stairs. She put a hand on my shoulder to balance herself on the way down the stairs. Her touch sent tingles all over my body. I turned on the TV and Kate got out the movie to put into the DVD player.

"Oh, Sandy, I had problems shutting down the computer after I was done checking my email."

"Ill give it a try." I walked to the computer and moved the mouse to get rid of the screen saver. On the screen was what I thought was an article. I moved the cursor to turn the computer off until I caught some of the words in the article. I turned around. Kate was watching me carefully.

"I got to see yesterday what your favorites were, I also frequent that site, I thought I'd show you my favorite story. Sit down, we'll read it together."

I couldn't believe it. There on the screen was a story called 'Unlikely Romance' categorized under the older woman subheading. I hadn't read this one before. I took a seat behind the computer screen. I heard Kate pull up a chair and sit behind me to read over my shoulder. I began reading the story. It was about a mother finding herself alone with her daughter's best friend after a sleepover. It wasn't a one-night seduction story, but a real true love romance story. It was told from the point of view of the daughter. If this was Kate's favorite story because she felt the same way as the girl then it was wonderful because she was having all the same feelings that I have felt for Kate the past few months. One of the moments between the two women in the story was incredibly hot. I could feel the heat emanating from my own crotch. Added to Kate's hot breath breathing on my neck I went crazy. I could have turned around and kissed her then, but I wanted to read her story, knowing it was her way of telling me how she felt. I was glad I was wearing a loose skirt. As the love progressed on the screen before me, my hand slid up my thigh, pushing my skirt all the say to my waist. My hand ran in circles over my panty material, not touching my pussy yet, just teasing myself as my fingers made circles around my mound. In the story, the girl was now probing her tongue into the woman's pussy. I wished that it were us in that story now. My fingers dove under my panties and found their way to my pussy. I was soaking and I inserted two fingers quickly into my pussy, pretending my fingers were the probing tongue in the story, but the tongue belonged not to the girl in the story, the girl in MY story - Kate. I continued reading. As the women in the story were enjoying themselves, so we're we. I didn't turn around, but I could feel Kate's much heavier breathing on my neck. She must be playing with her self too. I pinched a nipple through my top as I continued fingering away at my pussy. The story was coming to an end in a big climax. Kate must have been a faster reader than I was, as I was a couple lines from finishing the story, I heard a loud cry behind me as Kate came. That drove me into a frenzy as I came with Kate as did the lovers on the screen. This orgasm surpassed the other ones I have been having thus far thinking of Kate. I rubbed my clit gently as I recovered. I logged off the computer then looked behind me at Kate for the first time. I saw her look of satisfaction after her orgasm and she smiled at me. "I didn't know how to tell you so I thought this would be the best way to show you how much I cared. I love you Sandy, I want more than just friendship."

"Oh Kate I love you." I leaned in for a kiss. It lasted about ten seconds but felt like hours. It was such a soft sexy kiss. Her lips were moist and our tongues met and did their own kiss as if they had lips of their own.

"How long have you felt this way Kate?"

"Since Jeff's party. I knew then you were such a loving person, and the right person for me to love back."

"You made me get goosebumps since the day at the ballpark, before Jeff even introduced you to me. And as I got to know you and spend time with you, my feelings, and lust built every moment. You are truly a special person."

"I didn't know how to tell you. Yesterday, I was caught off guard seeing your porn. I spent all my time that night watching your movies. I'm sorry I left, I had to go home and get myself off fast."

"Now you know you never had to hide. Ill even help you next time."

We kissed again, I don't know how long this time, but our tongues probed deeper. My hands just running through her hair while we kissed. Finally my hands were running through that long silky black hair that I fell in love with day one. Kate smelled so wonderful. We moved from the computer to the couch, never stopping kissing and sat down. Kate pushed me back and looked at me. She reached down and pulled off her green sweater. She wasn't wearing a bra, and my eyes went from hers down to her breasts. Kate once had mentioned that she had no breasts and wouldn't be able to find anyone because of them. But I was hooked on them from the get go. I took her left breast in my right hand and rolled my hand over it, pushing her tit up and letting it roll back down again. I continued massaging her small breast while leaning in to kiss her right breast. She had small, light areolas, which accentuated her dark and thick nipples. They were already hard sticking out almost half an inch. I took her nipple into my mouth and gave it a nibble with my lips. Kate gave out a deep breath. I swirled my tongue around before running my tongue over her sensitive nipple. I began to suck and tease both nipples now. I stopped, lifted my head and looked into Kate's eyes. "I love your breasts." I gave both her nipples a gentle twist with my fingers then asked her to take off my shirt.

Kate slowly lifted off my shirt then reached around to unhook my bra. She slid my bra off my breasts allowing my tits to fall a bit. Kate stared at them and then at me as if to say she loved mine just as much. She cupped and lifted my tits in the palms of her hands and moved her head to each one to kiss them. She started to kiss my larger breasts, teasing me before taking the nipples into her mouth. It was my turn to let out the pent up excitement in one long moan. "Kate, that feels wonderful."

As Kate toyed with my tits with her mouth, her hands explored my body, tracing paths down my back, and running her fingers up my legs. Kate traced a path with the tips of her fingers from my feet up my legs. She did it so softly that her fingers were barely touching me, causing my hair to stand on end and my body ache anticipating her every touch. Her fingers landed closer to my skin now, until her whole hands were traveling up my outer thigh. Her hands pushed up my skirt as they traveled, allowing her hands a chance to travel across my waist, until her hands met and slid down my waist where one hand continued up past my navel to meet her mouth to tease my other tit she wasn't currently working on with her tongue and used her other hand to trace a finger over my panties, rub across my clit and trace a path down the slit of my quivering pussy. I was leaning back, enjoying every feeling her touch caused. I ran my fingers through Kate's hair then ran my hands down her back to squeeze her ass to encourage Kate and let her know she was making me feel euphoric from head to foot.

Kate managed to get me to lay back. I rested my head on the armrest of the couch. Kate ran kisses around my neck and my ears. I had my arms over my head falling over the edge of the couch as she kissed me. Kate moved her lips down, kissing my shoulders and landing some wet kisses on my armpit. She moved her kisses inward kissing my chest, while her hand ran over my hips, up my sides, and up my arms. Her hands met mine and brought them back over my head and she placed them on her back. I began to explore her body again with my hands as she continued kissing every place on my body from my tits up. My hands traveled over her ass and between her legs. I could feel her heat even through her jeans. While she straddled me, I took the opportunity to unbutton her jeans and undo her button fly. I pushed her jeans off her down to her knees. I had little visibility with Kate now kissing my eyelids, but I saw that she was wearing a green thong. The thought that it was the one she wore the day of the Cubs game almost made me come right there. I followed my finger down the path her thong led, down her butt crack and over her pussy. My fingers pushed harder over her pussy hole and my fingers got wet as her juices bled through her thong. Kate and I kissed again, she began to take my tongue and massage it with her lips. I moved my hands underneath her, kneading her breasts again and teasing those erect nipples. My hands again made a path to her pussy, sliding down her stomach to better access her clit. I ran her thong material over her clit and this made Kate moan in my ear.

Kate began to move again, trailing her kisses down my bare belly, then kisses through the material of my hoisted up skirt and lifted up my buttocks as she pulled off my panties but kept my skirt still hanging at my waist. Kate lifted my panties up to her face and gave them a sniff to smell my sex, and that made me want more than ever for her to go to the source of that scent. Kate knew what was on my mind and leaned down. She ran kisses from my knees up along my inner thigh, switching kisses from leg to leg until she found her way to the point where they met. She gave a sniff as to see if this was indeed the right place where the panties got their scent and began kissing the folds of my pussy. Her tongue probed my slit as she traced up and down, every now and then thrusting her chin against me to thrust her tongue deep inside me. She replaced her tongue with one of her fingers, having her fingers probe deeper than her tongue while her tongue began flicking my clit, causing my clit to swell. Her finger twirled around inside my pussy. She withdrew her finger. I couldn't tell what she was doing, she had pulled my skirt over her head to block my view, until I heard a slurp. She must have licked up my juices off her finger. That drove me crazy. Almost immediately as she returned her finger with a partner to my pussy, my pussy collapsed around her finger and spasmed. My legs jerked and my head tilted back as my orgasm shook me. I felt like the orgasm was never going to stop. I lifted the skirt off of Kate's head and ran my fingers through her gorgeous hair some more. It was a beautiful sight, just seeing her hair, as her face was buried in my pussy, her tongue was now probing my pussy to get a taste of my pussy.

Kate withdrew her tongue, having collected all my juices. "You taste so sweet."

"I do?"

"Yes" Kate replied and brought her head to mine to prove it to me. We kissed deeply again, and as our tongues touched I could taste myself on her. She didn't lie. But something told me that she would taste even sweeter. I rolled over so that now Kate was the one lying on the couch and I was the one hovering over her in control. I looked at her and realized she wasn't naked. Her jeans and panties were still at her knees, I wasn't able to get them fully off of her before.

I moved to the edge of the couch and ran my hands from her hips down her thighs till my hands landed on her clothes at her knees and I pulled them slowly all the way down until her feet were free. I tossed the clothes to the floor and took the opportunity to take off my own skirt so that we were both naked. I took in the site of beautiful naked specimen before me. I looked into Kate's beautiful brown eyes and looked as some of her hair fell over her face and onto her cheek and a strand stuck on her moist lips. I scooted in and hovered over her face staring at her eyes. She looked back up at me with the same intense look.

"I was not expecting you to come into my life. Love is a funny thing as you said. I have never been this happy before. And now Kate, I'm going to see if you too are the sweetest thing I have ever tasted." I ran my fingers through her hair, taking the stray hairs off her lips and replaced it with my own lips. I ran my hands down her neck to her breasts and played with her nipples causing her to moan as we kissed. I moved my head down to take her nipples into my mouth and my hands continued to stay ahead of my lips, trailing down past her belly to run over her mound. My kisses soon followed, using my tongue to lick a path from her navel down her waist. I came to her trim rectangular patch of hair above her pussy and ran kisses over every square inch. My tongue continued its path through the patch until I met her clit. I teased her a bit but really wanted to taste her. I lifted one of her legs and put it on the back of the couch and pushed her other leg off the edge. I used my fingers to part her pussy lips and my tongue dove into her pussy. Kate let out a moan as my tongue twirled inside her as if an oil drill would dig into the ground. My tongue found her walls and licked her juices. I wasn't wrong, she tasted damn good. I withdrew my tongue and began to rub my hand over her pussy as my tongue and face began rubbing against her clit. Kate dropped her leg that was on the back of the couch beside my head and her other foot that was on the floor stood on tip toes and began shaking.

"Sandy, I'm going to come!"

I began to kiss Kate's bush as Kate took it upon herself to finger her clit away as I stuck two fingers into her pussy. Her legs began shaking and Kate began to squirm

"I'm coming!"

Kate let out a scream and my fingers felt a rush. I lifted my head from her bush as I felt Kate's juices squirting against my chest dripping down my tits. Kate was actually squirting her juices when she came. I was never able to do that. Kate had a lot in her as she came. I lifted my tits to my lips and licked as much of her as I could off of them. I then leaned over and licked the rest off of her legs and pussy and dug my tongue again deep inside her. I decided that it was her turn to taste herself and I leaned across her to give her a kiss. As our tongues danced, my tits squished across hers, as they were still wet with her juices. I began stroking Kate's hair again as we kissed and couldn't help to have my other hand wander down to her pussy. Kate and I must think alike as her hand was doing the same thing. We began fingering each other as we kissed. The aroma of our sex on our tongues drove me insane. I thrust my fingers deeper and harder into Kate. She followed suit and soon we were both coming again. It was too much and I let my full weight rest on Kate as we brought our drenched hands up to rub into each other's tits as we continued playing with each others sensitive nipples as we kissed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds