True Baseball Love

We couldn't get enough of the kissing. We finally stopped and stared at each other again. "I can't stop smiling."

"Don't stop. You make me smile just as much"

Kate got up and pushed in the movie she brought. She then brought over a blanket that was sitting on a chair and laid with me on the couch naked. She threw the blanket over us and we spooned as the movie began. Garden State! Kate breathed on my neck and back as we laid and watched the movie. It felt good to be in her arms. We both spent the entire movie exploring each other's bodies we were just trying to tease each other but took it too far on numerous occasions as we each came a few more times over the course of the movie. As the movie came to its happy end, I turned around to face Kate, we shared a quick glance before our eyes closed and we kissed again. We then fell asleep in each other's arms there on the couch.

The next day, Kate hurried off to classes and I spent the day at work with a huge smile on my face. I called Jeff from work.

"Jeff, I met someone."

"You did? That's great! I know him?"

"Well, it's actually a her."

"A her, okay, how serious?"

"Well we're in love, that serious."

"That's great!"

"Its Kate"

"Kate who?"

"The Kate who you graduated with."

There was a short pause on the other end. "Wow, I guess she wasn't the shy quiet type after all. I just have one question for you mom."

"Your not disappointed are you son?"

"Of course not mom, I just want to know, does she make you happy?"

"Yes"

"Then I am happy for the both of you"

I did raise my son with a good head on his shoulders. How could I not love the kid? My smile grew even larger that day. Later that night, I took Kate out to see the Cubs game. It was the end of the season, it wasn't a winning season for the Cubs after all. There's always next year. Kate and I sat in the upper deck to take advantage of the small crowds and found privacy in our own little section. My arm was around Kate, her hand was on my thigh and we stared at each other as the game began. We then kissed. What happened in the game I don't know, it didn't matter. The Cubs could have just won the World Series, and I wouldn't have noticed. My lips would never want to leave her lips.

All it takes is one person who will love you the way you are, who makes you the happiest person in the world, who makes you smile just thinking about them, and who will love you from now till the end of eternity. It made my heart melt and my knees weak and my panties wet knowing that Kate was that person to me and to know that I was that person to Kate. Who needs baseball when you've got love?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 298 milliseconds