True Desires Unleashed Pt. 04

When he came, he let out the first shot of warm sticky jizz with a yell that flooded her tight ass. He then stood up, pulled his tingling black cock out of her ass, spun her around and forced her to her knees. Alice naturally followed his lead and wound up on her knees anxiously waiting with her mouth open. The boss had a firm grip on his rod twisting it, still orgasming and then the second load burst onto her face. The lion's share of his spooge shot into her waiting mouth but the stream was so strong some hit the bottom of her nose. Everyone was watching this impressive cum shot, but equally as hot, his cum started dripping from her ass as she knelt. It leaked in a long sticky stream with one end originating from now gaped asshole and the other touching the floor.

The boss had one more substantial shot of cum for my wife and then a few dribbles that hit her face and tits. After the boss finished, Alice didn't disappoint her black master. She grabbed his shaft and put it in her mouth to savor the last few cum dribbles and the taste of her own ass.

Alice was on the cusp of an anal orgasm when the boss climaxed. She dutifully accepted his cum but needed more black dick in her ASAP. She put her hands on Michael's side and looked at him with begging eyes. Michael plopped on the couch, he wanted that dripping wet slanty pussy. He grabbed has massive rod and stuck it straight up in the air. Alice quickly straddled him, putting both hands on his shoulders facing him and lowered herself quickly. She was so wet his throbbing head easily pierced her vagina and she slid that shaft all the way until her hamstrings touched her calfs on both side of Michael. Wasting no time and using Michael's strong shoulders for leverage, Alice started self-propelling herself up and down his rock hard black dick.

While Alice was getting the shit fucked out of her, the boss walked to the patio with his impressive cock still hard and told me "go get da cum off da floor". I started to get up and he made a quick move with his fist cocked towards me. Startled, I dropped back to my knees. He told me to crawl over to the couch. I started to crawl, with the crowd getting a view of my partially g-string covered bung hole as I walked on all fours. When I got close to the couch, the boss pointed to the cum puddle from Alice's ass. When I got over the puddle I felt Steve's foot in my back and he slammed me to the floor. Steve then stood back up on he couch to put his penis back in my wife's mouth.

The kick hurt, but I was looking forward to licking up cum from Alice's ass off the floor, especially with an audience watching me. As I lapped up the boss' nectar, my wife was screaming from the absolute pounding she was taking right above me. At this point, she was still and Michael was the aggressor, ramming his monster cock into her twat. The slaps right above my head and were deafening and now we got the view of her ass flesh jiggling and the contrast of that pitch black python jackhammering through her whitish pussy flaps. Her screams changed a bit and I knew she was going to orgasm.

Less than a moment later, she turned her head towards Michael withdrawing Steve's cock from her mouth. She achieved her climax with an echoing bellow that must have been heard all the way to the next resort. She was convulsing for about 30 seconds and as the orgasm waned, she started repeating "thank you" over and over. Michael threw her off of him to the side on the couch. He then picked up her hips and started ramming her doggy style, which is a dangerous position for a small pussy to take a BBC. Her head was by the arm of the couch and Steve re-entered her mouth. She was being totally lit up from both ends. I had finished lapping up cum by know and was allowed to watch from inches away.

Michael had one knee on the couch and his other foot on the floor. Steve had Alice's head by his signature "pull the hair and force the head back" grip. They were fucking her with every ounce of energy they had. It was trough to tell if she felt any pain, Michael's ramrod must have been smashing the top of her vagina. But I couldn't tell because the only peep Alice could make was a gag while Steve brutally face-fucked her. I think she was enjoying it as she had her left arm supporting her doggy style position while her right hand her clit furiously. Her first orgasm did not result in a squirt. But the second one did.

I saw Alice start to quiver and scream to the extent Steve's jack-hammering of her throat would allow. Then all of a sudden a few cup fills of lady juice started to squirt. It came in three streams that mostly hit Michael and splashed back onto my wife and the couch. Almost simultaneously, Steve closed his eyes, titled his head back and began his orgasm sound. He removed his cock from her mouth, and still with a grip on her hair started jerking it right in front of her face.

It looked like he was ringing out a wet shirt as he stroked it. Excess saliva was dripping in a steady steady thin line to the couch and providing a great natural lube. His pulsating tip would expand even further when his stroke reached the top of his shaft. Alice, still being bounced forward by the powerful fucking Michael was delivering, was waiting with her eyes closed and mouth open, tongue out. When Michael would slam her forward her tongue would hit Steve's mushroom head.

As he got closer to climax, Steve put his shoulders back and bent his knees slightly. My wife adjusted her head lower to not miss a drop of the coming eruption. Then, with a yell of sexual relief, Steve exploded onto Alice's face. His cum was so white and thick. It hit her around and in the eye first and adhered before dripping a little bit. The second and third powerful streams were a direct hit to her mouth. He must have felt the fourth stream weakening as he put his cuck hole right under her eye and then just let the rest of his load ooze down her face.

As soon as Steve was finished icing my wife it was Michael's turn. He put a little extra effort into the last four or five blasts before exiting her beat-to-shit cunt. He quickly pulled her off the couch, spun her around and motioned for her to get on her knees. He assumed his position jerking himself in front of her face. Some pre-cum started to creep out and his face made sex contortions. His load was the most impressive one to date, Robert's included. Although to be fair, the boss' first shot happened in my wife's ass so the only evidence of how large I had was that I licked up a substantial amount of excess that dribbled out.

Michael's first shot though was a steady stream of viscous ivory white jizz that lasted three or four seconds and traveled at the speed of light. It hit Alice in the nose and some went up there causing her to drop her head and take the rest of the initial cum bath in her eyes and hair. He then picked her head up by the hair and jammed his cock, dripping wet with her juices, in her mouth. Although the rest of money shot occured in his mouth I knew it was significant. Even before becoming a true black cock slut she knew how to swallow cum. I could see her neck muscles struggle to swallow the copious cum flowing from his dick in her mouth. But there was so much my wife couldn't keep up. It poured from the corners of her mouth.

As Alice took the last load, I took initiative and worked diligently to lick any excess cum from the couch and floor. I was really hoping that I would be instructed or at least allowed to lick my wife clean. Unfortunately I didn't get all the excess cum nor did I get to kiss my wife. I thought I would, they told me to get as much as I could from her balloon knot. I quickly went behind Alice and lied flat on my stomach on the floor. Alice bent forward on all floors and moved her legs apart to spread her ass wide. I tongued as much as I could until I felt another hard boot in the middle of my back. They pulled me up by the hair and told me to get back to the patio. All in attendance then watched Alice scoop the cum from her face, hair, tits and everywhere else and suck it off her index and middle fingers.

The gangbang was over. In about six short hours I was sissified in front of my wife and witnessed her milk five loads from four huge black cocks (well witnessed four, Robert fucked her when I had to walk through the resort in lingerie). However, the next series of events was surreal, even in the context of the indignities I suffered so far. Looking back on it, these events and the rest of what was to come that evening were the turning point where I accepted my role of sissy cuckold. I embraced it and shed all, well most, of my inhibitions. It was the point where I was going to stop outwardly protesting to save face in front of Alice. I decided what the fuck, I would engage in any activity in front of her and certain others showing them that this is what I crave. I mean think about it, nearly people just watched me watch my wife get gangbanged by three black men and suck the cum from her ass. All while I kneeled outside in her bra and panties. That is training to break the bonds of inhibitions!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds