• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Truth or Dare
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Truth or Dare

Matt

My eyelids fell downwards and my head flew back as I cursed inwardly at allowing Jess to draw me into her trap. I didn't know if she was flirting, making fun of me or was genuinely interested. I did know that I had no immediate answer.

In truth, as anticipated, my body was raging in response to the on-screen scenes. Even more so because I could see that it was having an effect on Jess, albeit I wasn't sure where her reaction sat between minor embarrassment and major arousal.

Too late, I realised that the best response would have been to roll my eyes and turn back to the film which, as far as I remembered, calmed down for its remainder and had at least moved on to a gay pride demo for the present. I tried to ignore her question but sensed her puckish smile, benevolent yet predatory, was turned toward me at frequent intervals as the film progressed. Unfortunately, my memory was wrong and, ten minutes later, the same couple were naked, entwined and leaving Jess and I restless in our seats.

After a minute or two, she pounced, "Fine then. Truth or Dare?"

Caught between the sex on the TV, my own desire and Jess's evident reaction, I was unsure of my words. There was no way I could talk about my current state while looking Jess in the eye, but I didn't want her to give up if I didn't play along; our situation was too enticingly poised. I replied, "Dare."

At first, she seemed disappointed, but then she smiled and bit her lip, no longer paying attention to the screen. "OK, if you won't tell me your reaction, you can show me it."

For a moment, it felt like she hadn't spoken. The room felt larger again and it because quiet and light as a chasm of safety opened between us. Then my brain caught up and the heat, noise and closeness returned. Jess, who had flirted obliquely for years, wanted me to show her how turned on I was.

I turned to face her properly. Her smile was gone and instead she stared with straight-faced purity. Her eyes fixed on mine and her long blonde hair framed her face. The playful confidence had faded to sincerity and now, as I paused, it ebbed towards uncertainty. My eyes flicked downwards to the smooth curve of her chest. She noticed my glance and her nerves seemed to soften. She smiled gently at me and said, "So?"

Thoughts raced through my head. I could see now that Jess wasn't teasing me. She was smiling a little, but it was warm not jokey. She was also biting the side of the mouth, as though she was anxious or perhaps excited. I remembered the times when I had sat with her as a teenager in late night taxis, tormented by her closeness, or when I had laid in my sleeping bag unable to rest because she was a few feet from my bed. On many occasions, I had thought about being closer to her, undressing her or undressing myself. I was never obsessed as I had always been realistic in my crushes, but Jess was too beautiful to ignore entirely. The idea of her now wanting something explicitly sexual from me still felt incomprehensible to process.

The French dialogue continued on-screen and Jess continued to sit, gazing steadily at me, the same slight smile on her face, occasionally moistening her lips, fingertips lightly stroking the inside of her thigh through her jeans.

Jessica

The tension was killing me. I had almost not taken the reckless step into the unknown, but I wanted so badly to take advantage of our new intimacy while there was real heat between us. Years of subtle hints when we were at school had never led anywhere and now I was exposing myself, letting him see everything -- my naked desire. It was exciting, terrifying and tender all at once. It was also deeply sexy and I was trailing my nails over my thigh, battling my instinct to pull open my jeans or his and thrust my hands inside the underwear beneath.

Our eyes met again and Matt's uncertainty broke. He smiled in defeat, closed his eyes and shook his head slightly, almost breathing the word "OK."

His hands trembled a little as he stayed sat down but undid three buttons on his fly before reaching inside and drawing out his cock. I could feel myself involuntarily biting my lip; a habit I knew took over when I was turned on. My eyes fixed on Matt's crotch where he was using his right hand to press himself forward a little, making his erection stand up straight. It was thick, around six inches long and, if not fully hard, then close to it. Blondish-brown hair surrounded the base and the shaft was pale with light veins running around it. In contrast, the head was half-covered with his foreskin but the exposed remainder was a deep red and I longed to bend down and take it between my lips.

I was vaguely aware that Matt was saying something and it broke my stare. I looked up at his amused face, clearly more relaxed now. Perhaps it was my obvious interest or perhaps my clearly having no idea what he had just said. He repeated, "I said, have you seen my reaction now?"

Blushing, I replied, "Yeah, I guess so."

"So I can put it away?"

"No."

"No?"

"No, I like it," I replied, adding softly, "A lot."

Matt looked at me in silent response, his eyes again flicking downwards to my breasts, where one of my fingertips was absent-mindedly circling on the exposed skin of my cleavage. I pulled it away and pushed some loose hair back from my face before telling Matt, "I suppose it's my turn now?"

"What, with Truth or Dare?"

"Yes."

"I'm really leaving this out am I?" he asked, pushing his dick slightly forward to indicate he was talking about it.

"Oh yeah," I replied without much subtlety.

Watching him manipulate himself was turning my insides into a ball of white heat. He still looked more amused than resigned as I told him to ask me the question. Suddenly, he looked worried. Even when sitting close to me, showing me his erection and seeing me eyeing it hungrily, he remained unsure of his ground.

The familiar persona brought back my confidence. Glancing down at his head, bumping against his belt buckle, I added, "I've set the bar for either Truths or Dares pretty low."

Matt

While Jess stared at my cock, my eyes had roamed over every part of her body. She seemed mesmerised momentarily and that evaporated my shyness and doubts. I came close to reaching across to pull her towards me but I still couldn't bring myself to do it. Instead, I made some quip about her seeing enough. That fractured the illusion and her puckish grin returned as she asked me to stay on display. Her fingertips were gripping her thigh now and she kept stroking the top of her breasts before pulling away, as though trying to resist urges more violent.

After a moment lost to Jess's still distracted state, I recovered and asked her, "Truth or Dare?"

She replied "Truth," leaving me unsure which way to go.

The anticipation of something sexual was obvious, but speaking to Jess in person about sex and asking about her secret feelings went against everything our relationship had involved. Ideas both tame and risqué shuffled in my mind but none felt right. All the while, I was conscious that I was still on display, that I was tempted to stroke it, and that Jess kept glancing downwards. Her tongue briefly moistened her lips and that settled my mind.

"So clearly the film affected me, but what's the last thing before this that has turned you on?"

At first Jess smiled at the question, pleased I was playing along. Then, her face froze as though remembering the answer and balking at sharing it. I wondered if she had some strange fantasy or had dreamt about another guy, but she looked more embarrassed than concerned. Suddenly she buried her face in her hands and leaned forward, half-laughing.

"Oh God, Matt, you're going to hate me!"

"Why?"

"Promise not to kill me."

"I can see the headlines now. Student flasher murders friend in sex game gone wrong."

"OK, OK."

She uncovered her face, flushed and laughing in embarrassment more than at my joke. "I was turned on earlier today, when you came home from your tennis match. I came upstairs while you were changing and you hadn't shut your bedroom door properly. I wasn't trying to peek but I couldn't avoid seeing you undress. I should have gone in my room but... I didn't. And then you were walking around, naked."

I wasn't sure how to respond. It didn't make sense to me. "And that turned you on?"

"Of course, idiot. Matt, your body is like an athlete's nowadays and, did I mention, you were naked! Of course, I was horny! How would you react if I was walking around naked in front of you?"

"I'm, erm, I'm not sure"

"Really?" Jess indicated downwards with her eyes. My cock, which had been softening before, was now visibly twitching as it hardened to the thought of Jess watching me undress and, more so, to the idea of watching her do the same.

Jessica

Watching Matt's dick harden was driving me insane. I was torn between wanting to reach out and jerk him off into my mouth and wanting to tear down my jeans and make myself cum on the sofa. It was my shyness that held things back now. Losing all interest in the film, I pressed on with our game. "OK. You again. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"OK."

I thought for a few seconds. I wanted to raze Matt's final defences rather than clam him up. I wanted to know about his fantasies, whether he thought about me and what I could do for him. All of which he might be unable to answer while face-to-face. I went for something safer, more distant, and with potential for light relief. "Tell me about your biggest teenage fantasy."

"Easy. I wanted to win the World Cup for England."

"I meant sexual fantasy, smartarse."

"That's not what you said."

"You knew what I meant though!"

"No way, I genuinely thought you were interested in my childhood dreams."

"Bastard."

Matt grinned in response. Then he rubbed it in by saying, "Your turn now. Truth or Dare?"

I paused. My competitive side wanted revenge for him ducking the question. My eyes, however, flicked down to his still-hard cock and caught him adjusting it with his hand. That sent a pulse of pleasure through my body and I re-focused.

"Dare."

Matt glanced down at my chest again, making less effort to disguise it now. When his eyes moved back to mine, he looked hesitant. I said softly, "It's OK. You can ask."

He took a deep breath and said, "Well, you've, erm, seen me. Maybe you could, you know, lose one or two things"

"One or two things?"

Matt dropped his eyes from my gaze, "Yeah."

"No more specifics than that? You're taking that risk after your flagrant cheating?"

He grinned, "I'll leave it up to you and your conscience."

"You're just full of cop-outs tonight."

Smiling I took a deep breath of my own and considered the options. The fading embers of my competitive streak told me to take revenge by removing my socks. The rest of me made its choice.

"Close your eyes," I told Matt.

He did so and I stood up, not checking whether he was peeking. I moved to the rug and tried to be quiet, to surprise him, but clothes inevitably make noise.

First, I did take off my socks, but for aesthetics not revenge. Then, I moved to my hips and lifted the hem of my top, pulling it up my body, above my chest and over my head, placing it lightly on the second sofa. Next, I unbuttoned my jeans and attempted to lower the fly silently. I slid them off of my hips and down to the floor. As they reached my knees, I felt the cool air against the burning heat of my crotch and it caused by breath to stutter. Quickly, I pressed my hand to the material between my legs, trying not to cause Matt to open his eyes.

I glanced downwards and saw his dick, still on show through the front of his jeans and as hard as it had been all evening. The head was exposed and appeared a fierce red-purple colour. His fingers were gripping the armrest of the sofa in obvious agitation. Unable to resist, I said, "Keep your eyes shut." Then I silently moved toward him and leaned over. My breasts, still inside my bra, pressed downwards over his legs. Carefully, I lowered my head towards his midriff, using one hand to pull my hair back behind my shoulder, and then I blew a cool flow of air across the only skin that was on show. Turning aside quickly and dropping back into my place on the sofa, I told him, "Ready."

Matt

Irrespective of whether Jess wanted to surprise or embarrass me by having me closing my eyes, I didn't want to spoil things and I kept them firmly shut. I was, however, in torment. She was moving quietly, but I heard the sound of thin cotton moving against skin. I knew she was removing clothing and felt my cock pulsing as it stood upright away from my body. My fingers gripped the sofa either side of my legs as I resisted taking it in hand.

I thought she would sit down after removing one item but, instead, I heard the familiar sound of a zipper being lowered and jeans being pushed to the floor and stepped out of. My eyes hadn't flickered but she warned me against opening them as silence descended. Then, in a flurry of activity, I felt a burst of cold air across my exposed cock, followed immediately by the bump of Jess re-joining me on the sofa and saying I could open my eyes.

I turned towards her as I opened them, knowing more or less what I would see, but unsure what it would look like. Jess sat side beside me, a demure look on her face and an attempt at elegance in her pose as she looked towards the TV. She had folded her hands together and rested them in her lap, crossed one ankle over the other with her legs tucked to one side, and she was wearing just a white lace-effect bra and matching Brazilian-style underwear that curved under her bum as it sunk into the sofa. I heard myself mutter something.

"What was that Matthew?" Jess asked.

"I said, I've wanted to see this since we were eighteen." Unusually, Jess had no response. She seemed taken aback and then her face lit up. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing," she replied. "Just two reactions that I'd hoped for."

"Two?"

"One," she said, pointing to my mouth, "And two," she added, pointing to my full erection, which was twitching as I flexed it unconsciously in lieu of touching.

"Oh," I replied, unable to form coherent words as I gazed at Jess body, revealed and still teasing.

Underneath her clothes, her figure was slim, with the slightest hint of a tummy as she was sat down. Her breasts formed small handfuls and were full and curved beautifully into her bra, which pressed them slightly together to form a smooth cleavage. Tracing her legs down from her hips, my eye caught her fingers moving slightly over her underwear. A new confidence seemed to possess her as I looked back to her face.

"Take off your jeans and t-shirt, Matt," she said. She spoke quietly and in a level voice, but it was a command not a request.

Staying seated, I did as she asked; pulling my t-shirt over my head, undoing the top button of my jeans and briefly lifting myself from the sofa to slide them down to the floor and kick them off along with my socks. Shyness came over me again as I looked back at Jess, but then I saw her assessing my body in hunger. I tensed my stomach muscles, keen to impress. "What now?" I asked.

"Truth or Dare?" she breathed.

Jessica

I tried to hide from Matt that, beneath my posed attempt at coquetry, half-naked but seated like a lady, I had one finger stroking the front of my underwear, over my clit.

He took a long while to consider his options while I gazed at his body. Seen in close-up, his muscles remained taut and his short, tight, black and navy striped boxers looked amazing against his toned body and its angular lines. Those lines framed his stomach and plunged below his waistline. I yearned to follow them downwards, underneath his boxers and close to the base of his cock that still stood to attention through their front.

Eventually, Matt replied, "Truth."

"Would you like to know what I'm doing, or what I'm thinking?"

"Erm, both?" He raised one eyebrow, looking at me hopefully.

"Choose," I smiled back.

I felt his eyes move over my breasts, down my stomach and along my bare thighs. "The first. What are you doing?"

The heat of embarrassment crept up my chest, leaving a light red flush, but I slowly pulled away my left hand and uncrossed my ankles, placing my feet beside each other but still close together. With his unimpeded view, Matt could see my right hand with its fingers curled on top of my panties. He could not fail to spot the tip of my middle finger stroking myself lightly but steadily. I increased the pressure of each stroke as he stared, my breath catching as I did so. Matt's hand flinched, moving towards his cock and then drawing back before he touched it. His eyes met mine and I nodded slightly.

Slowly, he moved his hand back towards his cock, wrapping his fingers around the shaft as my chest rose and fell in excitement. He began to move his hand up and down, covering and uncovering the head. He worked slowly, apparently enjoying the moment and perhaps enjoying performing for me. My eyes locked on his crotch while my fingers pressed down hard on my own, sending a rush of adrenaline shooting down my legs.

A pearl of precum appeared at the tip of Matt's cock before his slow-moving hand spread it rapidly across the head. At that, I pulled my hand away and slid it inside my underwear, letting lose a light but long moan as I felt my fingers touch my clit properly for the first time. I started to move quickly, using two fingers to rub around and down, my other hand moving to my breast, holding it and squeezing slightly through my bra.

Matt increased the intensity of his masturbation. Our eyes met as he looked up, perhaps for the first time since I had adjusted my position. We smiled shyly at each other, neither relaxing our pace. I almost reached out for his hand, but still felt scared to touch him, fearful of breaking the spell. Instead, I tried to tease him, working my bra cup downwards slowly as I massaged my breast.

Matt was mostly silent during all this period. His eyes burned into me but little was said. I could hear his hand moving against his skin and the occasional signs of pleasure from his uneven breathing, so different to the soft moans I felt I couldn't hold in. Suddenly, he surprised me by whispering, "Go on," indicating my bra with his eyes.

A warmth grew in my stomach and mingled with waves of euphoria that I drew out from lower down with the movement of my fingers.

Matt

Jess stood up, suddenly filled with poise. She faced me while reaching up her back, one-handed, to unhook her bra, while the other hand stayed inside her underwear. The shape of her fingers disturbing the fabric made clear that she was still caressing her clit. She looked stunning stood there, half-lit in shadows by the film that flickered away in the background. The elegant pale underwear added delicacy to her curves and the mixture of desire and elation on her face made me ache for her as I angled my cock in her direction and made long, firm strokes.

Drawing her hand out from inside her underwear, Jess leaned forward slightly, so her bra straps fell down her shoulders and away from her body onto the floor. She stood back up straight, her breasts round, firm and topped by small, light pink nipples. She reached up and swirled the fingers that had been touching her around one nipple, leaving a trail of moisture from her pussy. My hand accelerated on my cock, pushing it toward her again to increase the pleasure and show its full length.

Then Jess surprised me by turning around. For the first time, I saw her bum, half-covered by her panties, but only for a moment. She was enjoying her show and trailed her nails up the tops of her thighs and over her cheeks. Her thumbs hooked the inside of her waistband over her hips, and eased it slowly downwards. She dipped forward a little while doing so, trying to tease me but scared to expose herself fully. As her underwear reached midway down her thighs, she let them drop to the floor and then, overcome by embarrassment, she quickly returned to her seat, biting her lip. She was fully naked and, despite her inhibitions, started rubbing her clit again with her legs now shoulder-width apart.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Truth or Dare
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds