• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Truth or Dare
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

Truth or Dare

"That was incredible," I said, the words coming out unevenly as I masturbated while speaking.

I tried to catch Jess's eye while my own kept straying over her body and, particularly, between her legs where a thin strip of light brown hair could be seen occasionally when her glistening fingers flickered back and forth.

"Yeah?" she replied and, seemingly spurred on, she turned to face me in her seat, leaving her right foot on the floor while lifting the other onto the sofa and leaning back against the armrest. Her legs spread wide in front of me as she did so and fully exposed her pussy. She fixed her eyes on mine and looked at me with sensual determination. While one hand gripped her breast, the length of her fingers on the other slid from her navel, through her sparse pubic hair and down into her slit. Parting her lips for me to see, she moved back up again and exposed her clit, circling it briefly and then, with a sharp intake of breath, plunging two fingers into herself. She drove them repeatedly between her lips and her breathing came out as short, sharp moans. Her eyes half-closed in pleasure and her mouth was agape as she seemingly closed in on her climax.

Jessica

Each time I exposed myself further to Matt, he responded with subtle encouragement, thrusting his cock towards me and increasing his pace before pausing his hand, as if overwhelmed with pleasure and holding off from peaking too soon. He let out breathy little "fucks" that he hardly seemed to notice, as though my masturbating in front of him made all his fantasies real-life.

I wanted to feel him closer but knew that I couldn't hold out for something more and suspected he couldn't either. Instead, I told him to take off his boxers and move in towards me. He lifted himself from the sofa and slid off his underwear. Then he half-shuffled along the sofa with one foot on the floor and his other leg kneeling on the seat. Briefly, our legs touched and our eyes shot to meet each other as we made first contact.

"Closer," I said between cries of bliss, still thrusting my fingers rhythmically but slowly into myself as he moved.

He came nearer, so near that his cock, pushed horizontal by his fist wrapped around it, was only a foot from my breasts. I stretched out my leg on the sofa so it ran alongside the outside of his and curled it across the back of his thigh, holding him in place, his coarse body hair rough against my smooth calf.

He probably couldn't see what I was doing any more but he could see my arm moving as I fucked myself faster. We could both though see him jerking his cock towards by breasts. It was close enough that I felt sure that my breath, now rapid and tremoring, must have been flowing over the head that was dappled with white, sticky precum.

"I showed you what I was doing, but I never said what I was thinking," I said.

Matt looked down into my face, slowing his hand in response. He reached out to stroke my cheek, "No, you didn't."

I took a deep breath, nuzzled the side of my face into his palm and then looked down again at his other hand, rolling steadily up and down his shaft. My body felt ready to explode. "I was picturing you cumming over my chest, in the position we're in now."

I bit my lip and turned my face slightly into his palm, shy and unsure again how Matt would respond. For a moment, an awful moment, he paused. Then, he took his hand from my face and gently placed it on my shoulder, pushing me back into the sofa. I smiled as pleasure and anticipation flowed through me and his hand start to pump rapidly up and down his cock. My own fingers dove deep into my pussy and my other hand flew to my clit, rubbing it fiercely as Matt's eyes caught mine and I nodded, crying, "Please. Yes, Fuck. Yes."

He angled his cock directly at my breasts as the first jet of cum flew from its tip. The hot liquid landed across my upper chest and a second burst landed on my right breast as my own orgasm hit and my pelvis bucked, unable to bring my legs together. My movement shook Matt's body and knocked him off balance as a series of short cum-shots erupted towards me and landed across my breasts, my chest, my throat and shoulder. I cried out repeatedly as my whole body jerked and throbbed with waves of pleasure and I fought to carry on touching myself while another part of me wanted to ride it out.

Eventually, the sensations subsided and I opened my eyes to see Matt looking down, still gently stroking his cock as he knelt over my front and a last drop of cum fell onto my stomach. I could feel the rest spreading across my chest and rolling slowly down my breasts and into my navel. My face broke into a wide, spaced-out smile. Unable to speak, I just gazed up at Matt, enraptured and exhausted. He took my left hand in his and squeezed gently as I closed my eyes and bowed my head in happiness.

Emerging from my fug, I licked my lips briefly and used my free hand to trail a fingernail through the cum sliding slowly down my body. I used it to trace the outline of my nipple, dragging a wet circle around my areola. I wanted to taste it but hoped Matt might kiss me so decided not to try.

Matt

The transformation of Jess across a few hours, from fragile worrier to come-spattered exhaustion via blushing porn-viewer, mischievous game-player and elegant beauty, had shaken my foundations. Clear thoughts refused to form as we looking at each other, recovering from our crescendo. She teased her nipple with my come and I felt renewed with desire. Our eyes met and, for a second, I thought we would kiss until she darted a hand out to stop a trickle of semen rolling down her side and onto the sofa cushion. We burst out laughing instead.

"OK, I might need to take a shower," she said.

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"My fantasy. My fault."

"A generous interpretation."

"Can you wait there for five minutes while I clean up?"

"Are there other options?"

"You could go to bed, but I wouldn't advise it."

"OK. I'll wait." I had hoped she would invite me to share her shower, but perhaps she wanted to gather her thoughts. I stepped back from the sofa to let her stand up. She laughed again as she had to catch another stream that immediately ran down from her navel and onto her pubis.

Shaking her head at me, she said, "OK, this was fun, but you should really keep some tissues in your lounge! I'll be back."

With that, she walked with unusual purpose towards the bathroom, but not before she trailed her fingertips along my lower stomach as she left, not quite touching my dick and looking back at me with intent in her eyes.

I sat back on the sofa and looked around. The film was still playing on the TV, so I switched it off. Our clothes were scattered on the floor and across the other sofa. A strange instinct to tidy led me to fold Jess's jeans and put them next to her top on the sofa arm. I hesitated at her underwear before sighing at myself, picking it up and putting it next to the rest of her things. My own clothes I was unsure about. Did Jess want me to stay naked? Would she come out of the shower in a towel and get back in her clothes?

I could hear the shower start in the bathroom and the change in the sound of the water as Jess stepped into the bath. I decided to put on my boxers as a halfway house. As I reached down for them, my phone vibrated in my jeans pocket. I pulled on my boxers and took it out. It was another message from Izzy who apparently could not wait for me to call her and wanted to know if I would meet for coffee tomorrow.

From the shower, I could hear Jess singing to herself in a light, airy voice, a sound apart from the fluctuations of confidence that had led to today. It sounded like Black Cherry, one of the Goldfrapp songs she had been playing earlier. I glanced towards the bathroom and realised that the direct line from the lounge, through the kitchen, down the short corridor and into the bathroom, was wide open. Jess had not shut any of the doors and the shadow of her naked body was faintly visible against the shower curtain.

I turned back to my phone and told Izzy that I might be seeing someone else and we probably couldn't meet-up in the short-term. If she wanted to talk about things, I didn't mind, but it would still have to wait a couple of days. She replied, "Fuck it Matt, I'm sorry. Nevermind."

Baffled, I put my phone away and looked back to the bathroom. The shower had stopped and I saw Jess's arm reach out for a towel.

Jessica

As water flowed onto me, the euphoria cleared from my head. I felt more alert and alive than I had done in weeks. Uncertainties solidified into conviction and decisions raced into place. It felt strange to plan out my future while washing cum from my chest, but it seemed that life-decisions were not found in deep thinking but emerged in moments of perception, sparked by ambition. Perhaps one leads to the other and both are required. Either way, plans had now formed. I would stay with Matt for the night, and I had ideas for that too. Afterwards, I would go back to my parents and spend a weekend with Dad. I would mine his know-how and plan my agency. The idea felt solid and the help was there to be sought.

I washed off my skin and tingles ran through me when soaping my nipples and pussy. I started to sing under my breath, then louder as I relaxed into knowledge that Matt's feelings were mine to explore in confidence and safety. Turning off the water, I reached for a towel. I dried behind the shower curtain and then pulled it aside to step out of the bath, the towel held by my side. I could see through the series of doorways that Matt had turned to watch, as I hoped he might. Looking down and biting my lip while smiling, I opened my arms wide and then wrapped the towel around my chest, hiding anything sexual from view. Then I walked back to the lounge.

Reaching the sofa, I noticed Matt had put his boxers back on.

"Should I dress?" I asked, innocently. He stuttered and stumbled. "You're going to have to get quicker," I said, smiling affectionately as Matt blushed. "You're incredibly cute but you're so easy to tease."

He looked resigned but happy. I leaned forward, as I had earlier after removing my clothes. This time I placed my palms on the sides of his chest and slid them down over his stomach before taking the waistband of his boxers in hand and pulling it forward over his cock, which returned to life in front of my eyes, first getting hard and then lifting away from his body. He lifted his bum and I pulled his underwear away entirely. I crouched down at the level of his crotch as I lowered them down from his knees and free from his feet.

"Better," I said as I stood up again. Then I stepped forward, placing my knees on the sofa on either side of his thighs. He still hadn't touched me as his cock rose fully between us, brushing my towel. I waited. He watched me intently, willing me to go further.

Matt

Jess settled over me. Her body was still warm from the shower and the heat radiated over my thighs and stomach. She paused and watched me neutrally, as though expecting something unspecified. My hands were on the sofa, inches from her thighs. With hindsight, it's hard to believe that I still hesitated to touch her, but the invisible barrier built up over years still guided my actions. For a second, Jess's eyes saddened, as though realising we weren't of one mind. That broke my reserve and I moved my hands forward, resting them first on her thighs, just up from her knees, and then sliding them on, I moved along the silken skin that drew me up to her waist.

Her face cracked, a smile breaking out as she leant in to kiss me. My hands moved under her towel as she did so. While she brought her fingertips to my cheeks, framing her lips as they brushed against mine, I slid my hands from her hips around to her bum, easing her forwards.

My arms had spread her towel apart and she gasped as her movement rested my cock against her skin. It grazed her sparse hair and I squeezed her cheeks gently, savouring the touch. Her tongue slid across mine for the briefest of moments, and then she pulled back from our kiss. "This feels out of place," she said, as she rested her bum back on her heels, tugged open her towel and tossed it aside.

She knelt down now, naked and poised. Her hand reached out and traced a fingernail up the side of my shaft, tilting it toward her to meet her skin. As her finger moved up onto my head, I moaned at her touch.

She took my cock in her hand, stroking it slowly before lifting herself up on her knees. I ran my hands from her bum up her sides, letting my thumbs move across the sides of her breasts and then slid my fingers into her hair. She edged herself forward, bringing my cock under her slit. Her tongue briefly moistened her lips and closed her eyes as she lowered herself down, angling me so that my tip met her clit. Then she worked my shaft to play with herself, rubbing the glans firmly against her nub, still stroking me slowly, up and down.

Jessica

Matt's cock felt incredible. It was hard in my hard and pulsed as I rubbed it. I used it tease myself but I wanted much more. I edged forward a few inches. Still holding it tight, erect in my hand, I parted my lips with the head. My body was ready but I held him at my opening, swirling him around in the shallows, covering it in my wetness and heat.

"Please," he murmured.

I pressed myself downwards, taking Matt deep inside to the base of his shaft. He called out in joy as I closed all around him. I cried out as well, my pleasure too much to hold in any more. I wanted to keep him there, deep in my pussy but I couldn't resist. I started to ride him fast and hard. My hands were on his shoulders and he reached down for my breasts. As his fingers closed on my nipples, squeezing them lightly, I upped my pace further. My pussy lips lifted up to the head of his cock and then slammed back down once again, taking it inside time after time. With each downward thrust, he drove up to meet me and my clit ground against his body. He leaned forward to kiss my breasts as they bounced around in response to my movements. He caught my nipple between his lips and I moaned in ecstasy as he sucked it toward him. I was moving too quickly though and he couldn't keep hold. Instead, he leaned forward, pulling our bodies together and holding me tight in his arms as we fucked powerfully and free.

I felt my orgasm building, and took Matt's face in my hands. Kissing him deeply, our tongues collided as my moans into his mouth became higher and louder. He gripped my bum, pulling me onto him in time with his thrusts. He had slid down the sofa so I was leant forward. Now his cock was driving into me as much from behind as beneath.

His breaths suddenly came shorter and I felt him tense up. Then he was cumming, calling out, "Jess! Fuck!" as his cock throbbed and spurted within me. It pushed me over the edge and I collapsed onto his body, writhing in ecstasy as my pussy tightened around him again and again. He continued plunging into me as I rode out my climax and finally sank down onto his body, aftershocks rippling through from my chest to my feet.

Eventually, our breathing recovered and we were two sweat-soaked bodies, pressed together on the sofa, laughing and smiling. The world outside was shrunken and distant. For now, at the least, all that mattered was close.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Truth or Dare
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds