Turnaround Marriage Ch. 02

After ten or fifteen minutes, Doug pulled away from Lori and went down on her again. With his tongue he brought her to climax and she cooed with satisfaction as he kissed around her pussy, and then came to me.

I said nothing about his union with Lori, but I availed myself to his advances. Doug sank into me, and we repeated the words about conscious relationships, awareness, multiple dimensions of love, and mind, body, and spirit. For Doug, the words seemed rote, whereas I think I was making more of them.

Doug and I make love for another half hour, part of which I ate out Lori as she sat on my face. The last ten minutes I felt enraptured with my two lovers, and then Doug and I came together, his massive load of cum blasting into my mature pussy so hard I thought I'd have some of it coming out of my ears. I'm not sure I'd ever seen my husband so horned up; I guessed that it had a rather large something to do with our extremely sexy daughter participating in a threesome with us. As we made love, Lori had started to openly masturbate right next to us, so close that the sweet aromas from her sodden pussy filled the room.

We collapsed into each other and then pulled Lori into our group loving adventure. We fell asleep that way, the cot the hotel provided was unused and unneeded. Lori was so much like another lover instead of our daughter; I loved this new relationship with her. It was more satisfying and certainly stimulating.

By Saturday at noon when the seminar's morning session broke for green tea and a tofu salad lunch, Lori was off the map in what she'd taken in, extolling the virtues of the class to her Dad and me with great excitement. Because we were the only threesome we had to work together while everyone else coupled up in the exercises. In the classroom we kept things between Lori and either of us quite staid. I saw a few eyebrows raised about the potential incest between us, but none of us acknowledged or volunteered any information. Lori told one woman she had a steady boyfriend she wanted to take what she learned back to, and that seemed to placate her curiosity about us; I overheard her explaining Lori's situation to two others in the course.

We learned about touch and gestures during lovemaking, as well as a loving and spiritual version of the talk or dirty talk we invoked as we made love. There was a lot of discussion about symbolism and ritualism, even what we inadvertently create for ourselves in a couple.

Roger talked about the forces that act on us when we make love, teaching us how to use simple mindfulness and centering to purge the negative forces and vibrations from our consciousness so we can focus on our loved one and our love process. Roger gave a superb lecture on the use of our imagination to create an alternate reality as we made love with our partner, explaining how to bring our partner into that space and time. We did some classroom exercises on each element of his teaching.

After lunch, the men and women went in separate directions. Roger led the men to a breakout room, and we women stayed in our conference room. We did some more mediation and yoga, and talked about our erogenous zones and how we responded to being touched in certain areas, including our G-spot and A-spot. I contributed by describing the Big Steve Experience to the amazed class. Lori vocally supported what I'd said, to the ultimate awe of the other women because we made it clear that we had both made love to the same man and yet left the door open that it might have been Doug.

We did some exercises about controlling our bodies, and also relaxing and letting ourselves 'flow' into orgasms. Some of what was said turned out to be exactly the way Lori and I responded to a man. There was talk about control and exercise of our vaginal muscles too and the introduction of Kegel exercise device for women. We were given new Kegel exercise weights and Benwa balls. I surprised the group when I mentioned some success with butt plugs too.

The men rejoined us after a couple of hours and a break, and we briefly shared what we'd both talked about and learned. We put more stress on sexual union in a ritual context, paired polarity, and harmony during and around a divine joining of bodies. There was talk about yonis and lingams instead of pussies and cocks. We did some more meditation, thought exercises and class discussion.

After a short break, Roger and Dee talked about how to have and enjoy intercourse on a whole new plane yet again, this time going even further and being more descriptive without being clinical or bawdy. At that point, the class was dismissed to their rooms to make love armed with our new perspectives and techniques.

The three of us looked at each other again, wondering if we should repeat the lovemaking of the evening before. Roger came to us as we packed up our notes. He volunteered, "If you want, I could interact with one or both of the women in your threesome. Dee won't mind, and might even enjoy watching. It's up to you."

I just smiled and took Roger's hand. I nodded to Dee, and she followed along behind us as we went to our room. Doug and Lori led the way. Neither of the instructors said anything about Lori coupling with her father, so I think they assumed the Doug and Dee would become a couple, and that was fine with me.

In the room, we let Roger set the pace with me. I could tell that Lori and Doug just watched us and did what we did a few seconds later. Roger and I had a lot of interaction and soft muted conversation with each other, mostly words of love and affirmation about the universe.

Roger and I mated, his lingam and my yoni connecting in a beautiful experience. He was a delightful partner who understood a woman's body. He had my body resonating and singing as he touched me or moved within me.

Next to us on the bed, Doug, Dee and Lori were falling deeper in love too in their threesome. Lori masturbated slowly as she watched our foursome, yet Doug and Dee both touched her all over, and included her in the kisses, rituals, and mental inclusion. We were all trying to apply what we'd learned that day, and I felt I had a master teaching me and I know Dee equally gave of herself to Doug.

Nothing was said about Lori having been with us. I think the idea that she didn't sexually interact with us made the fact that we'd attended the seminar as a threesome acceptable. Some of the class members knew we'd interacted with Roger and Dee, but no one said anything until dinner.

We met as a group for dinner, and then collectively talked about our experiences. I won't go into the various comments, but most of the class seemed interested in what had gone on in our room. I just smiled and said it was wonderful. Lori did the same, emphasizing that 'watching' a spiritual experience could be as uplifting as being part of one.

That night we were urged to repeat our lovemaking, and the men were urged especially to apply some of what they had talked about in their male-only session. Lori, Doug and I again made love, only this time, Doug seemed different. I didn't pay too much attention to the clock, but after a huge orgasm and his ejaculation into me, I realized my husband had been fucking Lori and me for almost two hours. We again slept intertwined, and I felt so satisfied with my husband, my daughter, and even myself. I found myself wishing that Ace, our son, had also come to the seminar. Instead I knew he was probably with his friends fucking up a storm in the house.

After a Sunday morning meditation and lecture, Roger and Dee suggested we join with someone in the group who we didn't know and try some of the techniques and philosophy of the seminar. The whole room made a sharp inhale at the idea of sanctioned infidelity; it made me realize how programmed we all are in some situations where the results could actually be quite lovely. Fran had alerted me to this possibility, yet suddenly I had a decision to make. The move was optional, but almost everyone seemed ready to mix. Only one couple opted out of the sharing exercise citing religious reasons, but fourteen others and we seemed eager to try the techniques on someone new.

I motioned to Doug, and he went and talked to a pretty brunette from our state, and after some conversation and even bowing to one another in important symbolic gestures, they went off to her room. I'd seen him eyeing her before, particularly since she was shapely and had generous breasts - Doug's favorite.

An older man with flecked gray hair came up to Lori, and invited her to experiment with him. He had looked like the most debonair man at the seminar, and might have been in his fifties. I liked that he might have been the oldest and wanted to couple with the youngest person there. I thought they'd make a nice couple. Lori apparently liked the looks of the man, so she went off to our room with him, a broad smile on her face.

Before I realized it, a handsome man name Michael tapped me on the shoulder, "Sheri, isn't it? I'd love to experiment with you, if you're willing. I've watched you and feel a great connection between us, although you may not have felt it." He bowed, and I nodded back somewhat shyly.

Michael was about my age, over six feet, beautiful hair, a masculine smell, and he sported several impressive tattoos on one arm. He had a square jaw and dark eyes that drew me into him. I'd also read him as having a sensitive and compassionate personality.

I smiled and said, "I'd love to and I have felt your vibrations since we arrived, but I don't have a room. My daughter went off to use it with the dark haired man."

Michael looked around and spoke, "My wife is using our room with someone. I wondered if that was your daughter." We clearly had a dilemma.

Roger stepped forward and handed me a key, "Sheri, please use our room. It's a tad messy, but don't worry about that. You are a fabulous partner and deserve this opportunity with Michael. Don't even worry about a wet spot on the bed as we'll be leaving after the seminar ends." Roger laughed at his own ribald humor.

We graciously accepted the key and went off to the room.

Michael was a gentleman, and as it turned out his wife had gone off with Doug to their room. We laughed and commented about 'wife swapping.' I hinted that I understood more about that subject than I wanted to let on.

Michael and his wife Ann who was with Doug were the parents of two, and had been married for fifteen years. We talked briefly about our philosophies on life and love, and then the reasons we were at the seminar. As we did we started to touch each other with loving strokes, staying within each other's personal space as we'd been taught, and using tender and soft voices and responses to each other. Kisses followed and then our nudity, and a lot more tender and carefully placed touching. I had a jolt of joy as Michael's cock came into view; it was magnificent and I looked forward to our coupling in a few moments.

I did feel some inner vibrations about Michael, and a deeper connection with him than with an ordinary stranger. I guessed it was because we'd been in the same class for almost two days. We had oral sex for a while, and then made love using all the techniques and words we'd been taught. He was a gentle and attentive lover, and I praised him as he brought me to multiple orgasms as we rose up the spiritual ladder. We were both into it, and while we started a little stiffly with each other, trying to remember the rituals and the moves that would heighten our experience, we both relaxed into the lovemaking and our mutual passion and lust for one another.

Michael had a cock that brought delight to a woman. What I'd seen earlier had become engorged and swollen as I'd sucked and fondled him. Now, that swollen appendage had moved deep within me as we slowly moved with each other, and as we talked to our new lover. He pleased me. I pleased him.

After a little over an hour, we were done and had gone back to the classroom. Many others were already there, obviously finishing much faster than we did.

Michael asked me whether Doug and I would be interested in continuing a relationship after the seminar, assuming that Doug and Ann felt similarly inclined. I smiled and told him that I would indeed, but let's see what our partners felt about the union. I hung on Michael's arm and kissed him several times to let him know that I'd fallen in puppy love with the gorgeous and sensitive man.

After everyone had returned, Roger talked about the natural attraction men and women have for each other, and how to manage our feelings to honor our inner selves and our regular partners, yet be open to new possibilities and opportunities with other people. He talked about the confusing feelings we must have been feeling to go off with a relative stranger and then be intimate with them in some way. Each person in the class commented on what they'd felt and experienced. I could tell that Doug had a good time and really liked Ann. I liked her too, particularly how she talked about having made love with my husband. They seemed to have that same 'puppy love' look in their eyes for each other.

Dee and Roger explained how in this setting, we established new boundaries for our partners that allowed new and unexpected behaviors, and now we had the option to further extend those boundaries or bring them back to where they'd been. A long discussion about open marriage and open relationships took place, although Doug, Lori, and I listened more than contributed. We were already practicing what was being talked about.

Many of the feelings expressed and emotions felt were raw and to the point. I felt good that Ann seemed to have had a good time with Doug, and that she wasn't at all upset that Michael had made love with me. I watched them carefully to be sure there were no hidden agenda items that might come up later.

In the middle of the afternoon, the workshop ended. Everybody hugged and kissed everyone else, and then we started to head for a snack and our late checkout.

As we collected our workbooks and notes, Ann and Michael came up to Doug, Lori, and me. Ann spoke first, "Sheri, I know we haven't had a chance to talk, but my husband really liked his time with you, and I must say Doug is a sweetheart. We would be honored to get together with you again - no hidden agendas, and we can enjoy this kind of connection with each other or just socialize. Personally, I would hope we could enjoy the deeper sexual connections we've felt with each other, but if you don't want to I understand." She turned to Lori, "And Lori we'd be delighted if you joined us as well."

Before I could respond, Lori said softly to Ann, "Would you both make love to me? I'd like that. I've watched how my parents respond to you, and I want some of what they're feeling about you. And, I know I speak for all of us, to reestablish the deep sexual connections between us would be wonderful."

Ann smiled and briefly turned to Michael, and then back to Lori, "If that's what would make you happy, by all means yes, we'd be honored to make love with you - both of us if that's alright." She turned to Doug and me, "And to make love with both of you. I'm excited at the prospect."

Lori smiled broadly indicating that was what she hoped for. I broke into a wide grin too.

Doug said smartly, "Well, then, I guess we'd better swap telephone numbers and addresses." I chuckled internally at his use of the word 'swap.'

There was a mad exchange of business cards, and other notes. Michael and Ann only lived about a half hour away from our home. As we talked, Lori went and sidled up to Michael and did a little come on to him. She didn't leave Ann out either. By the time we left, we were all eager to see each other again.

* * * * *

In the car driving home from the seminar my daughter, husband, and I shared the most intimate details of our alone time with supposed strangers, including how we'd reacted and enjoyed things.

Doug held back at first, and it wasn't because he was driving. He listened to Lori and I being very explicit about each of the men we were intimate with. Lori described her older man, and how well endowed he was, so much so that she worried at first about fucking with him. He must have sensed that, because she told us he went very slowly and carefully with her even though after a while she reassured him that she was good to go at full speed.

I talked about Michael, and how well he'd done in eating me and the talented use of his tongue even after we coupled when we were French kissing and touching each other's erogenous zones. I described the three largest orgasms I had in the short time in detail, comparing them to three that Lori had with her input, of course.

After Lori and I assaulted him with questions, Doug finally described Ann's luscious body, and how pleased he'd been to finally sink his lingam into her yoni after a half-hour of Tantric foreplay. We had to pull out of him that he'd been quite successful at delivering orgasms to her, and that he'd had three Tantric orgasms in the one hour they'd been together, only actually cumming on the last one by agreement with her. I could tell he was proud of his accomplishment, and could hardly wait to try the techniques on me now that he'd achieved some mastery.

We'd each had a good time and enjoyed the 'strange' as Doug called it. We agreed that some additional intimate time with Michael and Ann would be a nice activity, particularly if sex were involved.

We chatted about some of the other precepts taught in the seminar, each of weighing in on the favorite parts of the weekend. Doug was not a tofu fan, so commented on that, but loved finding a new partner in Ann. I weighed in again on Michael.

Lori got to Doug when she told him that having him fuck her was the highlight of the whole time. She said, "I love you so much, and you making love to me the Tantric way was such a validation of all the years we've spent together. I felt so loved by you. I hope it's not the last time either. Next time, I want you to finish inside me if it's alright with Mom."

I commented, "It's fine with me so long as he doesn't throw me to the curb because he suddenly has open access to a sexy nineteen year old that's a younger version of me." I added, "I wish I'd been so sexually free when I was your age. I had to wait two decades to wake up to everything I'd been missing. We can all thank our Uncle Steve for that."

Both Doug and Lori assured me that although they would make love, there was nothing in their make up that made them want to exclude me. Both said they would prefer a threesome with the three of us rolling around in our large bed making love, and I got off thinking about that possibility.

After those revelations, Lori ended a long silence with another piece of startling news. She leaned over the front seats from the back and said, "Errr, I'm not sure how to tell you this, but Ace and I connected for the first time last Thursday. I had sex with my brother."

I reached over and touched Doug. I needed to remind him in that touch not to respond like Attila the Hun or an overly protective father. He instantly got the message and stopped whatever he had started to say mid word.

I asked softly, "Did you have a good experience with each other?"

Lori responded thoughtfully. "Yes. We care about each other - a lot, but this was different. This was a different kind of love and I admit a heavy dose of lust. He was very tender with me, and I didn't feel he was trying to be the macho man he sometimes tries to be when his guy friends are around."

"Will you do it again?"

To be continued

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1146 milliseconds