Twisted Passion

"No more excuses, you're going to be punished severely for disobeying a direct order!"

I heard my Mistress rustling around and then say, "I knew I would have to do something about that mouth of yours. Lift your head and open up your mouth."

I did as she bade and she proceeded to stuff some type of smooth, soft, silky cloth into my mouth. Immediately I knew, it was her panties. Once my mouth was full she wrapped something over the panties in my mouth and tied it securely behind my head gagging me quite effectively.

"That should help keep you quiet. We wouldn't want the neighbors calling the police because of your screams."

"Screams, "I thought to myself. "What the fuck have I gotten myself into? Much of this was part of a fantasy of mine, or so I thought, but reality is much different than fantasy. It was beginning to seem more like some kind of a sadist's wet dream or a masochist's nightmare.

I heard the nightstand drawer open and close and then Mistress walking to the side of the bed. She then laid something, several strands of something, pliable but not quite soft and started slowly sliding the strands around my ass, back and forth and up and down the crack of my ass. It actually felt very pleasant.

"Are you ready to be punished for your failure to obey me?" she asked with a serious tone.

All I could do was moan and vigorously shake my head no.

"Well to bad," swish, crack, the pain exploded across my right ass cheek like it had been hit with lightening.

And scream I did; very loudly into the gag secured in my mouth. I squirmed and gyrated madly as the fire from the blow slowly spread.

"Those stripes look quite lovely, but kind of lonely." Swish, crack, another explosion of pain, slightly lower across my ass, my screams redoubled and my body thrashed violently. Swish, crack across my right thigh, another crack, higher across my ass. Swish, crack, swish, crack, up and down my ass and backs of my thighs.

The endorphins were begging to kick in; beginning to trick me into believing the pain wasn't as great. Being unable to escape did not prevent me from valiantly trying to evade the blows that rained down, pulling and thrashing against my bonds. Sharp stinging pain was all I knew at this point, the only sounds I could hear were my muffled screams.

In the back of my mind I heard Mistress exclaim, "Oh my God, I'm going to cum. Fuck, fuck, fuck me, yes..." With a stifled scream the blows finally ceased. My screams did not as I thrashed and squirmed, kicking up and down as if to crawl away.

After a few moments I began to calm, the burning along my thigh and ass now steady and heated as I quivered and shook.

"Your right side looks like a candy cane all the way from the backs of your knees to the bottom of your back. But your punishment isn't over yet. We have one entire side that needs tending," Mistress stated calmly.

With tears now soaking my blindfold I wondered how I had managed to endure the abuse and dreaded what was to come. I could hear Mistress moving around the foot of the bed to my left side. I again felt the now familiar strands lain softly across my ass and slowly moving back and forth, up down my left thigh and ass almost sensuously, teasing and taunting as it were. Swish, crack, the first blow landed across my left ass cheek, starting my thrashing and screaming anew.

The beating to my left buttocks and thigh was no less severe than that of my right. The blows were slow and steady, fast and light, interspersed by pauses followed with sharp hard strokes. Changing up her rhythm kept me from being able to anticipate each stroke making the agony all the more difficult to bear.

Apparently satisfied with her handiwork she paused and asked, "So, have you had enough or shall I continue?"

Sobbing, whimpering and squirming, the blindfold now quite wet with my tears, all I could do was shake my head no.

"No, you haven't had enough or no, I shouldn't continue?" she queried.

Not wishing for another blow to land on my burning flesh I again shook my head no and tried valiantly to speak through the gag and tell her no more.

Either she mistook my meaning or she knew perfectly well, but in any event she climbed onto the bed, her feet straddling my torso. Once again I felt the light tickling of the strands across up, down and across my ass. Then squarely, right down the center across my asshole, CRACK!

I screamed into my gag as the pain exploded from my puckered little hole.

"It looks like I missed a bit in between," she said as my squirming body tried desperately to escape.

Crack, another slightly lighter blow slashed across my asshole just catching the base of my balls. I screamed again as the fire spread, my sphincter pulsed, squeezing and relaxing, as I involuntarily started humping against the pillow beneath me.

Mistress continued to deliver the blows only lighter now, pausing between each stroke, until I was driving my crotch into the pillow trying to escape the onslaught. To my amazement, my cock began to swell. Without realizing, instead of the involuntary humping, I was fucking the pillow of my own accord.

My screams now replaced by moans as my orgasm rapidly began to approach.

"It looks like you're beginning to enjoy this," she said as the blows ceased. "A little too much it seems. I think that is enough of that for now, it's about time I made you my bitch."

I wondered exactly what she meant by that as I tried to find relief from the ache in my groin.

***FOUR***

Mistress climbed from the bed and walked across the bedroom. I heard the closet door open followed by the rustling of a plastic bag.

As Mistress approached the bed she said, "I bought us a little, snicker, toy you might find interesting."

There was a long pause and I could barely make out a slight sound as if she was getting dressed. She then came to the head of the bed and I heard the snap of the bottle of oil.

"Open your hands; I want you to feel our new little toy." With that I felt a large, heavy, rubber object land on the palm of my right hand.

"Wrap your fingers around it," she commanded.

As I did I immediately knew what it was. A very large lifelike dildo, so big around my fingers couldn't touch my thumb by quite a bit. Mistress drizzled oil on my hand and began stroking the length of the massive dildo through my fingers. The head was very distinct and slightly larger than the shaft with balls the size of lemons.

"My God, the thing must be nine inches long and nearly three inches thick," I thought. I knew with certainty then what she meant by making me her bitch.

"Yes, this is going right up your ass, to the hilt, and I'm going to pound you with it until I cum and that could take a while. You always said you wanted me to penetrate your ass, I decided I would up the stakes just little. My new little friend is going to stretch that tight little ass of yours so far you're going to think you're being turned inside out."

I was now rock hard, excited and scared shitless all at once. As I lay thinking there was no way that monster was going fit in my ass without tearing me open, she asked, "Are you ready for some serious fucking?"

All I could do was shake my head no, all the while my cock was telling a different story.

"Too bad bitch, you're going to take it all. The beauty of this cock is that it attaches securely to the harness I'm wearing. The other side holds a much smaller normal sized cock inside me," She explained.

With that, she climbed onto the bed between my legs and proceeded to drizzle oil all over my ass. Rubbing it all around with her free hand, she spilled more oil down the crack of my ass. Her fingers found my hole and she unceremoniously shoved one finger in to the hilt, eliciting a groan from my stuffed mouth.

She slowly withdrew her finger only to plunge it right back in, over and over as she fucked me with her finger. Adding more oil she added another finger and pressed hard, driving two fingers up my ass. I was now fucking the pillow in earnest as she fucked my well lubed ass with both digits.

She began to add a third then stopped and said, "No, I don't want to loosen you up that much. I want you to know what it feels like to have your ass suddenly stretched nearly to the breaking point. I want you to remember this when you can hardly walk or sit tomorrow.

I could feel her move closer between my legs then, thud, she hit my ass with the massive member now hanging between her legs.

"Oh yeah, this is going to be a very tight fit," she said as she began rubbing the head of her toy across my tight hole.

She began to rub the thick dildo in slow circles pressing down harder and harder. I instinctively clinched my puckered anus trying to prevent the inevitable intrusion.

"You had bettered try and relax or this is going to hurt even more than it already will. Either way it is going in right up to the balls," she stated flatly.

I did my best to comply, relaxing my sphincter as best I could as the huge phallus stretched my anal ring further and further. She kept pressing forward not lessening her weight against the huge object about to impale my rear passage. With a sudden pop the head slipped past the outer ring causing me to scream and moan.

Without pause she continued to press as the huge member slowly penetrated inch by inch, the pain emanating from my taught, stretched anus was excruciating. Then the forward progress stopped as the massive intruder seemed to find my limit.

This caused a new ache deep inside as Mistress said, "This cock is going in balls deep whether you like it or not."

She then pulled back until just the head of the monster was still inside and then pushed slowly forward again until seemingly bottoming out, then grinding in slow circles. The slow fucking continued for some time as she slowly pulled back, only to push ahead and grind hard into my ass. Over and over, pull, push, grind, pull, push, grind. The fullness and stretching that was at first very painful was beginning to become more than tolerable. Each stroke in and out grazing my prostate sending jolts of pleasure through my entire body. It felt like mini orgasms were coursing through my groin as the huge dong's length stroked in and out of my formerly tight hole.

"Another inch and you'll have it all," Mistress said as she ground into my ass with additional force.

Suddenly something gave way and massive intruder was all the way in, its huge balls pressed firmly against my own. Nonstop moans were escaping through the gag while she held her crotch firmly against my ass. Pinned down with nowhere to go, I tried desperately to hump the pillow. Frustrated, my mind was now on overload, my ass filled to its limit and my rock hard cock painfully bent behind and beneath.

"My God you are such a slut, bitch. You have my entire big, black, cock up your ass and you are screwing the pillow like you can't get enough. Well I'm going to give you all you can take and then some," she said as she lowered herself onto my prone body, pressing her tits against my back.

Mistress then grabbed my shoulders and thrust forward hard eliciting more moans. Pulling back slightly, she thrust again driving the huge phallus deep, its balls crushing mine. Pulling back further she used my shoulders for leverage and plowed forward with all her might, driving the invader into my ass with a loud smack. She repeated the process, again and again, slowly gaining steam until she was truly fucking the hell out of me.

Pound, pound, pound with her newfound rhythm she continued her assault on my once tight anus. My mind was now truly undone, lost in a world where I knew only pain and pleasure, my entire being engulfed with orgasmic waves that were seemingly without end.

Just when I thought I couldn't endure another minute the surge of an impending orgasm crept into my very soul. The pounding having taken its toll, my groin exploded, pain or pleasure, it was impossible to differentiate the two, the orgasm, unlike any other, consumed me to my core.

Through it all Mistress continued pounding away, dragging the last remnants of my mind into darkness. In the distance I thought I could hear, maybe only imagined, screams of passion; almost a sirens wail as Mistress achieved her climax. I knew no more.

***

As I slowly began to wake I realized the sun was now shining through the bedroom window. Memories of the previous night's adventure like those of a partially remembered dream, not fully intact but nagging at the back of your mind, began to creep slowly into my head. Was it real or only a dream? I started to roll over when the pain and soreness of my abused ass, buttocks and thighs triggered a flood of memories. It hadn't been a dream; the events of our evening together were all very real.

"Good morning sleepyhead, you've slept away most of the morning. I hope you enjoyed our little game last night because I found it very intoxicating and liberating. I'm sure you realize things will never be the same between us. I would never have believed that I would enjoy being the dominant one but I have never felt so alive and invigorated. Now all I want and fully intend is to have our adventure from last night take on a more permanent nature."

"Yes Mistress," I responded without thought.

"Good boy, very good boy."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds