Two Days with Ulrike Ch. 03

Max's abs were already tight and flat, but they became tighter and flatter when Max sucked air into his lungs and came in my mouth. When Max finally spurted his cum into my mouth, it was hot and wet and I reflexively attempted to pull away, but Max held onto my head tightly and prevented me from pulling back. Max forced my mouth to stay connected to his cock until I'd milked every last drop out of him.

I was emotionally and physically drained after my first time having naked gay sweaty sex and I really didn't feel like getting up off the floor afterwards, however Ulrike was totally energized and passionately declared that my performance was "adorable" and "wonderful" and insisted that everyone in the room give me a hug and tell me how great I was.

Max was the first to hug me; after helping me get up off the floor. "It was a pleasure working with you," he said as he hugged me close and I could feel his cock; still wet with my saliva; pressing up against my naked thigh.

He affectionately patted my bare bottom with his right hand while he held me close with his left arm around me. Ulrike gushed that we really made a "cute couple" and Victoria implored that if I was forced to have sex with Max again that she be allowed to watch.

Victoria was the second one to hug me. She congratulated me on putting on a remarkable show and told me how much she enjoyed it. She pressed her bare breasts into my naked chest, stimulating my libido and causing my cock to start to get hard again.

She kissed me on the forehead and then she stepped back, walking towards Ulrike. She touched Ulrike lightly on the shoulder and then Ulrike came forward to hug me as well.

She held me close, crushing her naked breasts against me. I wrapped my arms around her and breathed in her scent. She was incredible. Her skin was so soft, smooth and warm and she smelled vaguely of coconut. My cock continued to get harder as she pressed her naked flesh against mine and I reached down to cup one of her naked buttocks.

Suddenly I felt one of Ulrike's hands smack my naked butt. It was just once, but it was hard enough to sting and I took my hand off of her buttock.

"You can only touch that when I give you permission," Ulrike admonished. "This weekend is all about you making sacrifices and proving yourself. You haven't yet earned the privilege of feeling how good my butt feels in your hand."

"Sorry, Mistress," I said, hoping to redeem myself.

"You've earned another punishment for that," Ulrike informed me. "You'll have to be spanked later." I felt my face flush warmly with embarrassment. It was bad enough that I was I was bound and raped by Max while Victoria and Ulrike watched, but now Max and Victoria knew that I was going to be spanked like a naughty child. I hoped and prayed that they would never tell anyone about this. It would be beyond humiliating.

I felt as if I was somehow more than naked as Max and Victoria stared at me, knowing that I was to be spanked until my naked ass was red. Then Ulrike ordered everyone into the kitchen and announced that Max and I were going to prepare breakfast for everyone.

It was actually 11:30 at this point and it would be more appropriate to call the meal "lunch", but I knew better than to argue.

Max and I were made to work in the kitchen while Victoria and Ulrike watched. Apparently while I was at the bottom of the hierarchy in Ulrike's house, Max was outranked by both Victoria and Ulrike. Only I was lower ranked than Max.

I brewed coffee and made toast while Max scrambled eggs and fried them up. I was also put in charge of cleanup. Ulrike wanted a clean kitchen after everyone was finished eating.

Because I had fondled Ulrike's butt without permission, Ulrike told Max that he should fondle my butt every chance he got. Per her instructions, Max grabbed my butt several times while I was making coffee and going about my other kitchen duties.

In addition to grabbing my butt, Max would also blow kisses at me when I was looking. And on at least one occasion, he grabbed me by the face and kissed me on the lips. This drew applause and shouts of approval from Ulrike and Victoria. Anything that looked, lewd, suggestive or affectionate between Max and me was a big hit with the girls, they really enjoyed watching Max and I engage in kissing or heavy petting or anything remotely sexual.

I prepared four plates of food and four mugs of coffee and set them down on the dining room table, however before I was allowed to sit down with the other people, I was informed that I would have to submit to my punishment while Max and Victoria watched.

I gave Ulrike a look of panic and exclaimed, "Mistress, Please! Not with Max and Victoria watching!!"

Ulrike just gave me a stern pitiless look and replied, "You shouldn't have grabbed my butt with Max and Victoria watching. Now, you'll punishment will fit the crime."

I was made to stand behind a dining room chair and bend over it. It was an uncomfortable and awkward position that made my naked ass very vulnerable. I was very aware of my ass's vulnerability as Ulrike walked up and stood behind me.

"If you grab the front legs of the chair, it should help stabilize you," Ulrike said helpfully. I followed her advice and grabbed them. I was tall enough that reaching them wasn't really a problem.

"Come closer," Ulrike said to Max and Victoria, "When I punish Adam, I want the two of you to have a front row seat."

I moaned at this. It was bad enough that I had to be spanked at all. Max and Victoria being an interested audience made it far, far worse.

There was a brief wait while Ulrike's friends came closer and then suddenly there was a sharp stinging pain as Ulrike proceeded to spank my left and right buttocks and the backs of my thighs. The pain was intense, and as the slaps rained down on my poor, vulnerable bottom I temporarily forgot the shame of Max and Victoria watching. All that I registered was the pain.

The stinging slaps kept raining down on my poor, poor bottom and without even thinking about it, one of my hands lifted up and reached back in a protective reflex to cover my sore bottom.

"Hands in front, Adam," Ulrike admonished me. "Grab the front legs of the chair!"

I put my hands exactly where Ulrike ordered me to put them and gripped the chair legs tightly. It was a difficult order to obey, but I gathered up all of the self-discipline I could manage and kept my hands far away from my ass and allowed Ulrike to abuse it without protecting myself.

The blows came harder and faster and I had to grit my teeth to keep from crying out in pain. The spanking went on and on and just when it seemed it would never end, Ulrike stopped.

"So," Ulrike said to Max and Victoria, "Does Adam's cute little ass look cuter with my handprints on it?"

I didn't hear any response from Max of Victoria, but they must have nodded in agreement, because Ulrike then said, "Then I suppose it will look even cuter if I add some more."

My bottom was already warm and it stung fiercely as Ulrike continued to swat it again and again with her strong right hand. Eventually I found it impossible to grit my teeth anymore and I cried out in pain and Ulrike mercilessly punished my ass. Tears welled up in my eyes and blurred my vision and I felt humiliated that Max and Victoria would know that I was crying the minute they saw my face.

As if reading my mind, Ulrike paused and said, "Every time Max and Victoria see you at school from now on, they remember how they saw you punished like the naughty boy that you are. That's very humbling to think about, isn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, my voice cracking as a flood of tears flowed down my face.

Then, to further humiliate me, Victoria was told to give my poor, stinging bottom ten more swats. Victoria couldn't spank nearly as hard as Ulrike, but my bottom was already so sore that any additional swats stung like hell.

Max was also told to give me ten additional swats and he had a really strong spanking arm. If Victoria's swats had the power to sting, Max's swats had the power to set my ass on fire. By the time Max had delivered his ten swats to my already sore bottom, I felt like I was sitting on a hot stove.

"Yes, much cuter," Ulrike proclaimed. "I like a butt with a little color to it."

Ulrike stepped back and admired her handiwork and then said, "Get up, Adam."

I was made to face Max and Victoria, so that they could clearly see the tears running down my face. In America (and probably many other countries across the world) men are taught that we're not supposed to cry. So, it was a further humiliation for me when Max and Victoria could see that I was still sobbing and my face was wet with tears.

As utterly humiliating as that was, the red-hot stinging in my ass competed for attention in my list of miseries. Max was then ordered to hold me close and let me lay my head on his shoulder until I was done crying.

Victoria and Ulrike really enjoyed watching to naked men having a moment together. The two women watched patiently while I stood naked and humbled and sobbed on Max's shoulder.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds