Two Friends in Need Ch. 03

Anna then went to one of the shelves and picked up a container of moist towelets and a dry towel. Using the moist towelets she gently wiped Rebecca's juices off her inner thighs. When the towelet made contact with her thigh Rebecca let out a little squeal and a couple of drops of pussy juice dripped from her slit, landing on the platform between her spread legs. Anna finished wiping her inner thighs and pussy off and then dried them. Although gentle, Anna's cleaning of Rebecca was how one would expect to be treated by a nurse. Anna folded the towel and set it on the rack and replaced the towelets then went and stood by the rack of corsets, back straight, feet spread about shoulder width apart, her hands behind her back, eyes cast down.

Once Rebecca was disrobed and in position it was time for Maria to get started. "Anna, get her card and come over her so you can add these measurements to it." Maria started taking various measurements, repositioning Rebecca several times as she did. She measured her from the waist to between her titties, she measured her waist while standing in position and then with her sucking in her gut. Anna recorded every measurement on Rebecca's card.

After the measurements were taken Maria went to the rack of corsets and picked a black satin one. Maria handed the garment to Anna, "Help her with this but no panties she is too wet."

Rebecca's blush deepened even more, and she lowered her head even farther almost as if trying to hide the shame of her intense sexual arousal.

"Yes Ma'am" was Anna's only response as she took the corset and started to put it on Rebecca. Maria assisted her with the first few hooks to get her started.

Without skipping a beat Maria turned to me and asked "You said you wanted her corset to be moderately severe, exactly what do you mean? The one that Anna is putting on her is medium boned and when laced will reduce her waist anywhere from one to three inches depending on how tight we pull the laces. I have others that are more heavily boned and the laces will allow a greater reduction at the waist, up to five inches, which is pretty severe. I also have a few that are lightly boned and the laces only allow for maybe an inch or two of reduction."

"I think what you started with is along the lines of what I was thinking, tight enough to let her know she is wearing something designed to show off her assets, but still let her breath."

"Then have a seat and we will try on a few and see what you think," Maria remarked as she gestured toward the chair. I sat down and watched the show.

Maria went over just as Anna was getting the last of the eyehooks hooked, and was starting on the laces. The corset had half cups and much to Rebecca's surprise as Anna started tightening the laces Maria reached in to the front of the corset and adjusted the position of her breast. Then she slid her hands over the corset under Rebecca's arms adjusting the position of the corset then down across her waist and again checking the position and fit of the corset. Once she was satisfied with the position of the corset she went behind Rebecca and took over the tightening of the laces.

"What you see now is the corset with the laces pulled tight enough to consider the corset on." Then after a brief pause and with a bit of almost evil laugh in her voice" Now I am going to start at the top and see how tight I can get it."

Rebecca let out a little gasp when she heard Maria's statement, and her eyes darted to me. Her look was met with a stern stare. Rebecca lowered her eyes and took a deep breath and let it out slowly in an attempt to calm her self.

Then with obvious pleasure Maria started at the top and tightened the laces one set of eyelets at a time. Once she got so far down she had Rebecca suck in her tummy as much as she could, then she pulled the laces tighter. Rebecca's breathing became a bit labored and shallow as the corset restricted her breathing. As Maria tied the off laces she had Anna get her shoes and help her on with them.

"Now Rebecca, you need to step down and walk as you normally would over to Jordan and then turn and walk back over here."

With a little assistance from Anna Rebecca stepped down, then as instructed walked toward me, the effect the corset had on her was incredible. Her back was straighter her titties were pushed up and out. Her waist was narrowed and her hips flared out giving her a look that had my cock stirring. When she got in front of me she stopped, slowly turned then walked back to the platform. The corset had an equally incredible effect on the view as she walked away. Once there, Maria had her bend over, twist at the waist, sit, all the time checking the fit of the corset, making sure it was not pinching or binding. Again this involved a lot of touching, which had Rebecca's thighs covered in her pussy juice again.

Once Maria was done with checking the fit and was satisfied that it was acceptable she ask what I though of it. I told her that I liked the way it fit and that I liked the effect it had on Rebecca.

Maria smiled, "It does improve her posture which shows off her assets nicely."

As if she could not turn much redder, Rebecca's eyes dropped and all of her exposed flesh seemed to glow red now, as she stood there dealing with Maria and my assessment of the corsets effect on her. Then when she thought it could not get any worse Anna went and got the towelets and the towel and cleaned her thighs and pussy again. I thought she was going to cum right there and then when Anna wiped the towelet over her clit.

Maria looked as if she was enjoying Rebecca's humiliation also, but she had work to do and stated as much, "Ok then we will set this one aside and try the next one."

Within a few minutes the black corset was back on its hanger and placed back on the rack. Next was a dark green one. This one made her look fantastic also, but when she walked toward me and turned she flinched and then when Maria went through her routine with the sitting and twisting and bending Rebecca actually flinched a couple of times and let out little yelps of discomfort.

"Jordan, this one is not cut right to fit Rebecca properly, we are going to try this one next," Maria said as she held up a royal purple corset.

"Very nice, I like color." It was satin and looked to be cup-less.

Of course another corset meant that Rebecca had to endure her thighs and pussy being cleaned by Anna again. This time it actually seamed to do more harm than good. No sooner had Anna dried Rebecca's pussy then the lips glistened with moisture.

It did not take long for the green one to be removed and hung back up and the purple one on and having the fit adjusted and tightened. Maria instructed Anna on just how she wanted the laces pulled as she went about making sure that the corset was positioned right. Rebecca's breathing was becoming labored again, all the touching was getting to her. None of the touching was outwardly sexual in nature, but in her current state of sexual arousal any touching was bound to be somewhat sexual in nature. Rebecca let out a small whimper when Maria reached up and lifted her right breast so she could check the fit. Then Maria lifted her left breast and checked the fit, which had Rebecca trembling as she fought back the need threatening her control.

I imagine that Rebecca's mind was a wash of confusing emotions; here she was at an upscale boutique naked except for her heels and whatever corset was being tried on at the time. Anna had disrobed her, exposing the marks that I left the night before. Despite her humiliation and embarrassment, her body was boiling over with sexual tension. Then Maria's constant touches as she adjusted the corset and checked for fit just added fuel to the fire. Anna had already cleaned the evidence of her excitement several times. Then on top of all of that I made her get into position in front of Maria and Anna.

Anna soon had the corset tightened to Maria's satisfaction she helped Rebecca down again. Rebecca then walked toward me then turned and walked back to Maria. Maria then put Rebecca through the bending, sitting, and twisting to finish the fitting.

Maria had her repeat her walk only slowly this time. While she walked Maria spoke, "I am sure you noticed that this one improves her posture even better then the black one. It is a bit more severe also, but very adjustable. It can be tighten more to take another two inches off her waist. If you like it I have it in red, white and several pastels."

"I think it is exactly what I was looking for, the fit is perfect, and the color is gorgeous we will take it, and I would like to see the red one."

Maria sent Anna to retrieve the red corset. While we waited we let Rebecca stand there nervously waiting in position for here next instruction.

"Forgive me for being forward but, is Rebecca always so obedient?" Maria asked straight out of the blue.

I hesitated for a second then realized it was quite obvious that Rebecca was obeying me. "She is new to this, so far she has proved to be very willing and obedient."

"Well from the marks on her ass she must have not completely obedient."

"Even the most obedient slip up now and again, and Rebecca understands when she fails me she must be punished. I have yet to punish her for the same mistake twice, so I know she learns quickly."

Rebecca again was forced to stand obediently and listen as me and Maria discussed her as though she was not there. Her blush gave away her humiliation, and the wetness on her thighs gave away her excitement. More confusion and conflict for her mind to deal with.

Just then Anna was back with the red corset, it was a deep blood red. Without hesitation I told Maria we would take the red one also.

"Very good choices, I know you will be happy with them. Will that be all for today?"

"Yes, I think that will be it for now."

Anna loosened the laces on the corset and started undoing the hooks, once she had the hooks undone she handed the corset to Maria. Maria instructed her to help Rebecca get dressed while we went out front and took care of checking out.

While Maria checked me out I asked, "If I may be so bold, is Anna always that obedient?"

Maria gave me a curious look, raised an eyebrow, smiled, "Anna is fairly new to this also, she has her moments but she tries very hard to be good."

"Pardon me if this is too forward, does Anna serve you twenty-four / seven?"

Again Maria raised her eyebrow, then ask back, "Does Rebecca serve you twenty-four / seven?"

I cleared my throat and would have felt uncomfortable with the turn of events but Maria was smiling, "No, we have a unique relationship, most times we are just close friends. Rebecca has a high pressure job where she has to be in control at all times and every now and again she needs to give up all that control. So now your turn."

"Anna walked in here six months ago looking for a job. I needed an assistant so I hired her. I figured out pretty quick that she was submissive. With that knowledge it did not take long before I seduced her into serving me. It is not quite twenty-four / seven, more like most weekends, she is a grad student and the rest of her time is dedicated to her studies."

Just then Rebecca came out of the fitting room dressed and ready. We said our good byes and were out the door. I opened Rebecca's car door and let her in. As she sat she hiked the back of her skirt up. She did this simple act so automatically without thought; I had to wonder if she would slip when she was not serving me. I got in on my side started the car then headed for home.

As we drove home I slid my hand up Rebecca's inner thigh right to her crotch were I found her sodden panties. "I cannot take you anywhere without you wetting your panties," I scolded her. "What am I going to do with you? You got turned on while getting fitted for a corset by Maria. Anna had to keep cleaning you up. Do you always get so turned on when getting fitted? Did Maria turn you on? Does being touched by another woman excite you? You are such a slut, a wanton little whore."

The whole time I was questioning her I was strumming her clit with my fingers. Rebecca was breathing hard, and her whole body was shaking. "Please Sir! Maaayyyy I Cuuummmm? I can't take it, Please let me cum."

With Rebecca's outburst I stopped my fingers and removed my hand. "No slut you may not cum yet! You did not hear a word I said, you are so consumed by your need that you oblivious to everything else! You need to learn that your need is second to my wants!"

Rebecca's eyes went wide and she let out a gasp at my harsh words.

"I am sorry Sir. I cannot help it, you have got me so worked up, and I cannot concentrate. I am trying to be good, but you have teased me so, and ..." Rebecca voice trailed off.

"And what?"

Rebecca hesitated as she gathered her thoughts, "It's just... I mean... I..."

She was having trouble putting what she wanted to say into words. Not wanting to leave her off the hook so easy I started again, "Why is your need consuming you so, I have hardly touched you since you have gotten dressed? What has gotten you so worked up? All that happened was you were fitted for a corset, that surely is not what caused all of this."

Rebecca went red again and again tried to put her thoughts into words as I impatiently waited. "Sir, I have never been fitted for a corset before, and have never been totally naked to be fitted for any garment. You telling me to get into position, Anna cleaning me, Maria's touch and her comments, I do not know why but it all just got to me. I know I should be mortified, and I am, but for some reason the more you put me in these situations the more turned on I get. Please Sir, I need relief."

I almost felt sorry for her and let her masturbate, but I figured she could wait a bit longer. "I sorry my precious little slut, but you may not cum yet, it will have to wait until we get home. I have a special little treat for you when we get there."

Rebecca sighed and answered, "Yes Sir. I understand"

I moved my hand back to her crotch and just let it rest there for the rest of the trip home. Except for Rebecca's heavy breathing as she fought to control her need the ride was quiet.

As soon as we got home Rebecca went to the center of the living room and knelt in position. I took a seat in my favorite chair. Then Rebecca spoke, "Sir, may I be excused to go to the bathroom and then to the bedroom so that I can comply with your wishes." "You may be excused, and while you are in the bathroom rinse out your panties and hang them up."

"Yes Sir," With that she stood and headed for the bathroom.

While she was in the bathroom I went to the bedroom and collected a few items. I returned to the living room and placed the items beside my chair out of sight. Then I sat and waited for Rebecca.

With in a few minutes Rebecca was back in the living room. As she went to kneel I stopped her and told her I wanted her to stand in position. Again Rebecca proved to be very obedient, as she was naked except for her stockings, garter and heels. I sat there for a few minutes to let Rebecca to have time to wonder what would be ask of her next.

After what must have felt like hours to Rebecca, I spoke, "Rebecca, even though you seemed to have a tough time controlling your need you never gave into it. You were very good this morning."

Rebecca raised her eyes long enough to answer, "Thank You, Sir."

"Well my precious little slut, I promised you a special spanking when we got home if you were good, and since you were good I think it is time for your reward."

Rebecca swallowed hard, and then answered nervously, "As you please, Sir."

I reached beside the chair and picked up a blindfold then stood and went behind her and placed it over her eyes. As her world plunged into darkness she let out a moan and a little shiver went through her body. Next came a length of soft cord, the type used for decorative tiebacks for curtains and such. I double it over and then wrap it around Rebecca's waist. I put the two ends through the doubled over end and pulled it snug, positioning the two ends centered in the back. I then had Rebecca bend over; I positioned her so that she could hold onto the edge of the coffee table.

I then picked up a medium butt plug and applied a large dollop of lube on the end of it. Moving the cords to one side I placed the tip against her rosebud. Using a twisting motion I pushed, slowly increasing the pressure causing her to open up, allowing the plug entrance to her ass. As the plug entered Rebecca, she let out a low moan and her breathing became shallower. You could hear her need growing. As the plug was seated she was almost panting.

I stood her up, turned her around, and picked up a short fat dildo. It was only three inches long but it was one and three quarters of an inch in diameter, it looked like the tip of a cock. I had Rebecca spread her legs a bit more then with one hand I spread her outer pussy lips the put the tip against her opening. Without warning I pushed it completely in, not that it took much effort as wet as she was. The sudden penetration brought a squeal from Rebecca's throat and a gush of juice from her pussy. Once the dildo was all the way in it had an egg type vibe that rested on her clit.

Next I took the cord and snugged it up then ran it down between Rebecca's thighs across the base of the plug and dildo, both of which had a groove in it to accept the cord. The cord then went one on either side of the egg where there were groves for the cord also. I then slid the ends of the cord behind the section wrapped around her waist then pulled it tight. I had her bend over again holding onto the coffee table for support. Starting in the back I adjusted the cord to remove all of the slack. Once I had the slack removed I tied off the ends of the cord and helped her to stand again. As she stood the cords pulled tighter holding the plug and dildo firmly in place. She moaned again and was panting.

I went up behind her holding her waist to steady her and whispered in her ear, "Rebecca I want to give you a sample of the sweet torture you are about to endure for my pleasure. The toys I have just inserted in you are a matched set, designed to tease, and torment the wearer. They are remote controlled and I have the control right here. This is what the one in your pussy feels like."

I push a button on the remote and only the one in her pussy came to life, it is a low dull vibration. Rebecca let out a low satisfying moan as low vibration penetrated to her very core, but all it seamed to do was put her need on simmer.

"This is what the one in your ass feels like." I hit the same button and the one in her pussy stopped and the one in her ass started. It took her by surprise because it was high-speed sharp vibration. She bit her lip and shook as this vibration turned up the heat on her need.

"This is what the one resting on your clit feels like." I hit the button again and the plug stopped and the egg came to life it too had a high-speed sharp vibration.

This brought an outburst from Rebecca, "Ohhhh, Pleeasssse Sirrrr"

Ignoring her plea I hit the button again and all three came to life for 10 seconds then shut off. As soon as they all came to life Rebecca let out a loud gasp and legs went weak. If I did not have my arm around her she would have collapsed to the floor. I steadied Rebecca until she recovered enough to stand on her own.

With the vibe demo over I picked up a set of padded leather wrist cuffs and put them on Rebecca. Next was a set of leather ankle cuffs. Once the cuffs were in place I lead her below what looked to be a decorative hook in the ceiling for hanging a swag light but I installed it and it was anything but decorative. I took a leather strap with snap hooks at each end and a metal ring in the middle and attached the snap hooks to the leather wrist cuffs the I took the metal center ring and hooked it over the ceiling hook. Then I took a spreader bar and put it between her ankles. Once done Rebecca was totally open and helpless, stretched enough to give me complete access, but not so much as to put a strain on her joints.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 200 milliseconds