Two Friends in Need Ch. 03

"Rebecca, I promised you a special spanking if you were good, and I told you that you were good and it was time for your reward. As you probably figured out from your position that it is not going to be a normal spanking, so you know I am going to introduce you to being whipped. Are you ready to take your reward for being good?"

"If it pleases you Sir, then I shall do my best." Rebecca's voice was a mix of excitement and fear.

"Are you a little scared my precious little slut?"

"A little Sir, but I want to do it for you. I want to please you."

"Very good slut, you have my permission to cum once I start. I know you are scared but I also know that this will rock your world. I also promise you will not have any marks as a result of your whipping. Now remember you are not allowed to cum until I start whipping you. Do you understand all of this slut?"

"Yes Sir, I understand, I will do my best."

I walked over to my chair and sat down letting Rebecca wonder when I was going to start. I picked up the remote for the plug and vibes and pushed the button marked 'AUTO' As soon as I hit the button Rebecca started to moan.

"Rebecca, I just hit the 'AUTO button, from what I was told it is programmed for maximum tease, and should push you close to the edge but not over. I going to sit here for a few until I know you are ready for you whipping."

The auto setting had Rebecca in a bad way very quickly. I could tell by Rebecca's reaction every time one vibe turned off and another turned on. To my amazement it did seem that when Rebecca would look like she was about to loose it, it would switch back to the vibe pushed into her pussy with the low dull vibration.

Rebecca's breathing was ragged and she was shaking as the vibes pushed her need higher and higher and she fought to keep it under control. I could tell she was ready. If I have read her right then she is going to cum harder than she has ever cum before.

I picked up one of my prize possessions, a suede flogger, Its soft leather tangs sting but do not cut, and you have to swing it pretty hard to leave more than red marks that fade in a couple of hours. It was the ideal toy for an all over whipping.

I stood and walked over to Rebecca, I held the flogger under Rebecca's nose so she could smell the leather. When the smell hit her nose her nostrils flared and her breathing became even more ragged. I stepped back and measured my first swing, I landed the first swat across her ass. Before that one could sink in I landed the next one on her upper thighs. She jumped and squealed, and I landed one higher on her back letting the tongues of leather wrap around her side and sting the side of her breast. I then began circling her landing swats from just above her knees to just below her neck front and back. I continued my assault as the vibe kept their teasing going. Rebecca would squeal when the leather tongues would sting a particularly sensitive spot. Rebecca was red from the flogging and was moaning in frustration as her need to cum was driving her crazy.

A few minutes later Rebecca was sobbing and begging me, "Please Sir, I need to cum, please help me, I need to cumm, pleasssse Sirrrrrr."

I reached into my pocket and hit the last button, which turn all the vibes on their highest setting, then went back to whipping her. Rebecca went stiff then screamed out, "Whip me harder, Whip me, I'm Cummmming."

I concentrated on whipping her ass as hard as I dared as one orgasm after the next wracked her. After a several orgasms I stopped whipping her and pushed the button to shut the vibes down. She collapsed hanging from her wrist sobbing as aftershocks kept running through her body.

I removed the spreader bar and ankle cuffs then I undid the cord that held the toys in place and removed them. I reached up and unhooked the leather strap from the hook. I then helped her down to a kneeling position. I removed the cuffs and leather strap from her wrist. Last I removed the blindfold. I then helped her to the couch and held her, stroking her hair until she calmed down. As we sat there on the couch I became painfully aware of my own need as my cock was throbbing.

Once she stopped sobbing and her breathing returned to normal and in a low voice almost a whisper, "Thank You Sir, that was incredible."

"You are welcome slut you earned your reward."

With that Rebecca slowly slid off the couch and knelt between my thighs, looking up at me she ask, "Sir, may I thank you properly by taking care of your need."

I smiled and stood, "Yes you may my precious little slut."

She reached up undid my pants and pulled them down, along with my underwear. Once my pants were around my ankles I sat back down. I looked down at Rebecca as she put her hand around the shaft of my cock then leaned forward and took the head between her pursed lips. She was running her tongue over the head of my cock while lightly stroking my shaft. She pulled the head from her lips and using her hand pinned it against my stomach, then she proceeded to kiss and lick the shaft from the head down to my balls. She licked and kissed my balls, lifting them and making sure she did not miss any part of them, then she took one of my balls into her mouth and gently sucked and licked it then she serviced the other. She continued moving from my balls to the shaft, then the head, and then back to my balls, teasing me and raising my already heightened need.

I let her go for a while, she was obviously enjoying what she was doing and I was enjoying one of the best blowjobs I ever got. Eventually my need became too much and when she came back up and put the head back in her mouth I reached out and held it there then pulled her forward pushing my cock into her mouth. When I felt it bump the back of her throat I pulled a little harder and it slid right in. She got the message and when I let her head go she began to slide her mouth up and down my shaft, slow fucking her mouth and throat. After she got used to it she started picking up the pace, soon had me on the verge of cumming.

I let out a low groan and grabbed her head and slammed my cock all the way down her throat as my orgasm erupted, shooting my cum right into her belly. Her throat was spasming around my cock milking what felt like a huge load of cum from my balls. As my climax subsided I released my hold on her head and she back off a bit but kept sucking and licking my cock, draining as much as she could. Once she was satisfied that she was not going to get anymore she released my cock and knelt back in position with a total look of contentment.

I stood and she fixed my pants, then I took her into the bed room and had her lay down, I covered her and told her that she was to take a nap that I had a few things to take care of and we would be going out later.

"Thank You Sir" was the last thing she said before closing her eyes. It was only a few minutes before her regular breathing let me know she was sleeping. Once she was asleep I cleaned the toys and put them away. Then I went to the kitchen and started dinner. While I was prepping dinner I reflected on how lucky I was to have found out about Rebecca's desires.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds