Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 22

"All right?" he asked.

"Yeah," Bailey opened one bleary eye at a time and stared straight ahead at the wall. "Yeah. Christ. Yeah. I'm good."

"Your ass had enough?" Kent wondered.

She took several seconds to compose her response, "Maybe, yeah."

They both turned to look at Laura, who jerked back in surprise and pushed her knees together.

"Cupcakes anyone?" she asked, and stood up quickly before bolting to the kitchen. "They're ready!"

Facing directly away from them, Laura opened the oven door and leaned over to the retrieve her baked goods.

"That is gorgeous," Kent complimented, the light from the oven shining at him directly between her parted thighs.

Laura pulled out the tray and turned, side on, to lay them on the kitchen table.

Even her breasts, shaking loosely under the apron...

Long past subtlety, Bailey slid a hand up his thigh, under his shorts and touched his erection.

Not quite ready, yet, Bai. It's only been -- how long has it been?

Laura, behind Bailey, moved on to the fridge.

"What are you doing, Laur?" Bailey mistily called over her shoulder as she continued to stroke Kent, her tone conveying a vague disappointment with her friend's distraction.

"Whipping some cream," Laura protested as she poured fresh cream into a small bowl. "Just take a second."

"Whipping cream," Bailey whispered, her eyes meeting Kent's for the first time since her orgasm.

"For the cupcakes," Kent answered quietly.

Bailey continued her gentle stroking, bringing his penis to full staff, as Laura ran her blender again and whipped the cream.

"What are you planning?" Kent asked Bailey, but only earned a shrug in reply.

Half in a daze from Bailey's ministrations, it seemed like no time at all to Kent before Laura finished her work in the kitchen and brought forth a tray with a plate of cupcakes, paper napkins and a bowl of freshly whipped cream, both of which she laid on the little coffee table.

"You put some cream on top," Laura said. "Then you eat them."

Bailey turned to look at Laura, then back at Kent. "Cream on top," Bailey repeated. "Then you eat them."

Kent laughed softly as Bailey withdrew her hand from his shorts and reached for a cupcake. She used the spoon in the bowl to dab some whipping cream on it, then held it up to Kent's mouth. He took a bite of the rich, decadent treat and hummed in appreciation.

"Nice, Laur," he complimented her as Bailey took a bite of the same cupcake.

"Spatulas have more than one purpose," Laura defended as she sat on the table next to her treats, "You're welcome."

Laura took a second cupcake herself and slowly sank her teeth into it, letting the whipped cream touch her nose.

"Is it extra delicious because we're horny?" Kent wondered, "or just because we're drunk?"

Laura hummed as she swallowed and smiled while Bailey held out the last morsel of cupcake to Kent. The whipped cream, warmed by heat of the fresh cupcake, slid off the pastry and fell on Kent's shoulder, dripping cold and sliding down toward his chest.

"Ha!" Kent shouted from the shock of the cold, and reached for it, but Bailey blocked his hand at the wrist. "Huh?"

She lowered her head down to his shoulder, opened her mouth wide over the whipping and caught it before it slid any farther. That accomplished, she slid her mouth upward and sank her teeth into the tendon of his neck.

"Ah!" Kent protested, the jerk of his shoulder setting him free from Bailey's grip.

She smirked as she righted herself and swallowed the whipping cream.

"Huh," Laura blurted out in surprise.

Bailey turned to look at her friend with narrowed eyes.

That's the most diabolical glare I've even seen from you, Bai. What's in your head now?

Laura, taken aback by Bailey's intensity, turned away to look at Kent.

"There's a bit of cream," Kent told her, tapping his nose.

"Where?" Laura wondered, fake innocence saturating her voice as she leaned forward.

Kent twisted his lips, restraining himself from rolling his eyes, and leaned forward to gently kiss Laura on the nose, sucking up the tiny dot of cream on its tip.

Laura giggled softly, but her tone became more nervous as Bailey stood up. When Bailey went around the coffee table and stood behind Laura, the giggling stopped entirely.

"Bai?"

Bailey put her hands on Laura's back and leaned over to speak into her friend's ear. "I can show him what you want."

"I -- um," Laura stammered.

Bailey spoke slowly, a temptress with a voice more transparent than her underwear, "Do I have to help you?"

Laura only whimpered and Kent realized that Bailey hadn't put her hands on Laura's neck, so much as the ties on her apron at the back of her neck, offering to untie them.

What are we up to now?

With a nod, Laura acquiesced and took a deep breath to push her breasts up against the apron.

Bailey undid the ties on Laura's apron, whispering to her, "Lean back."

With her back arched, Laura put her hands on the table behind her and leaned back into Bailey as the front of the apron fell to her waist, exposing her breasts to Kent's eyes once more. With Laura's eyes closed, Kent looked into Bailey's cryptic gaze instead.

"It's what she wants," Bailey's practical tone came through. "Couldn't you tell?"

"I try not to make assumptions," Kent replied, still mystified, "Most of the time it's better spelled out."

He remained confused until Bailey reached for the bowl of whipped cream.

Oh, god.

=============================

Oh, god, Laura thought.

She didn't need to look to see what Bailey planned, but kept her head back and her gaze on the ceiling.

"It's basically all she talks about," Bailey spoke to Kent as if Laura had temporarily ceased to exist. "You squeezing her tits."

The spoon clinked on the edge of the bowl and Laura shivered.

"Oh, really," Kent whispered back.

"Come sit here," Bailey said, tapping the space on the table next to Laura.

Laura felt the table strain as Kent sat next to her, his breath on her shoulder telling her that he'd straddled the table so he could face her.

"After that," Bailey said, "this has to be the next thing she wants."

Oh, Bai, oh, Bai, oh - Ah!

The scoop of whipped cream hit her right breast like an icicle, chilling right through her flesh and back to her spine, an electric tingle that flowed right down to her tailbone.

"There we go," Bailey added, "just right."

With said statement, Bailey referred to the way the cream, stiff but melting against her flesh, moved slowly to touch her areola.

I can't look, I can't look, I can't look. My nipple must be standing straight up.

Laura held her eyes closed as the gob of whipping cream enveloped her entire nipple, a cold numbness flowing through her entire breast. Thankfully, at that moment of maximum chill, she felt the table creak as Kent leaned forward. His hand touched her thigh, high under the apron, bracing his body as his warm breath played over her chest.

His mouth must be open now, yawning wide.

That mouth pushed down on her breast, sucking up the whipped cream, removing the cold and replacing it with warmth.

Kent closed his lips, trapping her nipple between them, and applied suction directly to that stiff, cold tip. Laura felt a moan burst upward from her stomach and lurch out of her throat and she spread her legs against his hand.

His tongue poked out between his lips, swirled around her nipple in slow circles as his hand slid up her thigh. Laura spread her legs, welcoming him in closer.

If my fingers worked, surely his will, too.

Her body shivered anew when his fingertips brushed against her hair.

Oh, god. Three in one night? I am such a crazy, stupid mess already.

Laura felt her brain blank out with bliss as Kent's finger slid between her lips, embarrassingly wet, and touched her clitoris. As he circled her nipple, so he stroked her clit, and her involuntary moans grew in strength.

He's not pushing hard enough to come! I'm there, but it's not hard enough!

She bucked against his hand, but Kent didn't get the idea. It meant a bit of awkwardness, but she used her left to reach under her apron and push his hand hard into herself.

He's got to be twisting his neck pretty badly to stay on my boob, but I don't care right now. This won't take long.

A moment later, as if the universe had a certain respect for that sort of self-fulfilling prophecy, Laura felt her orgasm hit. Well beyond moaning, a sheer scream of delight came from her fully open mouth, and lightning lit her body up from the hand pressed against her vulva to the mouth firmly attached to and suckling upon her creamy breast.

She crooned out her third orgasm in a state of mindless ecstasy, heedless of how many spankings the evil little man in her head would demand for his silence.

Some interminable count of seconds later, she regained control of her brain and sat up, forcing Kent to relent from his determined tongue work.

"Wow," Laura whispered.

"That's what you wanted?" Kent asked.

"Yeah," she rasped back.

"You needed Bailey to tell me, though?"

Laura nodded again, then twisted her lips and frowned, "Some things are hard to say."

A little messy, she looked down to survey her breasts, I can't put my apron back on like this.

She took one of the paper napkins off the tray and wiped her right breast with it, soaking up the little that Kent had left behind. As she fastened her apron around the back of her neck, Kent pointed to the space between her legs.

"Might wanna wipe the table, too," he said.

"Eek!" Laura cried out as she stood up.

Seeing the little wet spot, she panicked. My... my juices. Mom'll freak out! She wiped the spot up immediately, hoping they'd find no visible stain.

What does that stuff do to wood, anyway?

Bailey and Kent laughed at her and she frowned back, hands on her hips.

"Come on, you," she glared at Kent and held out her hand. "No way you're messing up any more of my furniture."

"I -- uh -- all right," Kent stammered as Laura pulled him to his feet.

Holding his hand, she turned her back on him, pulling him along.

He sucked on my nipple! her brain cried out. A boy! With whipped cream and everything!

Something deep inside wanted to tell her she'd done something awful, sinister and sinful, but the angry voice couldn't reach the surface of her mind.

I'm so far beyond that now. So far. I won't let them take me back there. Never!

Instead, Laura pulled Kent into the bedroom, distantly aware that Bailey trailed along.

I feel drunk. But it's not like being drunk. It's like... like... Drunk Plus. What does Kent want? What should I do to him?

While her heart informed her of its willingness, her brain didn't spark with creativity.

"Spank me," she told Kent, pulling herself so close their noses almost touched as she glared at him. "Until you come."

She felt Bailey jam the white board into her hand.

Right. The spankings should count, shouldn't they?

Laura took the marker and carelessly thumped down three marks on it, "That should be enough, right?"

Enough to make him come, and enough to keep out any bad vibes about how much fun I'm having. Two birds with one stone.

She turned her back on Kent, got her knees up on the bed and bent over until her apron covered breasts touched the bed's surface.

It's the same thing Bai did, really, except I'm wearing an apron, she chided herself on her lack of originality, but at least I'm taking a lot more spankings.

Bailey, taking her cue from the last round, had already pulled Kent's shorts down.

"Look at you, erect-o-saurus," Bailey said as she sat next to Laura.

"Uh-huh," Kent rolled his eyes and then set his right hand on Laura's right cheek.

"Oh, god," Laura wondered aloud. "What number are we on?"

"My last was eighty-three," Bailey voice pulsed oddly and Laura took a moment to realize she'd started handling Kent.

"Okay," Laura announced her readiness.

Kent started smacking her then, consistent slaps to the side of her cheek, giving her barely a moment to call out each number before he landed the next.

As she called out, "Ninety," she felt something brushing up against her tailbone, just between her cheeks.

It's him... his erection... Bai is jerking him right against my butt.

A mewling whimper came out of her throat, stalled by the need to count out, "Ninety one."

Kent had run out of cleverness as well, for he struck the exact same spot on her ass with each shot, desperately trying to get them all in before his orgasm robbed him of any pleasure.

"Ninety three!" Laura squeaked out, surprised even then by the increasing force of his strikes.

Bailey did warn me, didn't she? 'I don't recommend it,' she'd said. Oh, well.

"Ninety four!"

She took a deep breath, preparing to call out the last one, but it didn't fall. Instead she just felt the head of his erection, tickling her tail bone. Both of her friends panted with exhaustion behind her and she turned to look. Kent had closed his eyes and grabbed tightly onto her sore cheek, squeezing her flesh so hard it hurt almost as much as the spankings. Bailey, red with the fury and determination of her effort, pumped away at Kent's erection.

Laura saw Kent's upper body rear back as he tried to hold off his orgasm until the last moment.

Then, finally, his hand unclenched her swollen cheek and she sighed with relief, not having realized how tightly he'd gripped her. The alleviation in her mind only lasted a moment.

Oh, crap! Laura turned away and closed her eyes, cringing because she knew what came next.

The loud crack off her right ass cheek could have woken the dead, never mind the neighbours.

"Ninety five!"

Kent grunted and she felt both of his hands grabbing her hips and a strange warmth appeared on her back, immediately turning cold. Goosebumps formed all over her back and her cheeks, drawing a shiver.

Is that... is it?

She turned around just in time to see his reddened erection, poking out over her cheeks, white fluid dripping down onto her flesh as Bailey milked him.

He's coming on me. He came on me. Ohmygod, he came on me.

His semen didn't have the runny quality it had had before. Spread over her back and cheeks, it didn't flow anywhere to threaten the bed sheets -- although the strap of the apron around her waist might need a rinse afterwards.

"Oh, god," Kent whispered hoarsely. "Oh, god."

Bailey had released him and turned to smile at Laura, "I think he's finished."

"Ninety five spankings and two orgasms?" Laura replied incredulously. "He'd better be."

"I, uh, yeah," Kent managed to pull his shorts back up and sit on the bed on her left.

"I need to clean up," Laura insisted, squeezing her legs together as she stood up.

"You want a pic?" Bailey asked.

"Um..."

Do I want a picture? Laura looked over her back.

"Okay, real quick," she told Bailey, "before it runs down."

They took the picture while she stood up, but she had to untie the apron around her waist.

No identifying clothing, Laura remembered Bailey's rule.

Bailey took the pictures, saved them properly, and Laura ran to the washroom to clean herself. She ducked into the shower and sprayed herself with cool water, scrubbing the sticky trails off her back and down her butt to her thighs.

Ick, ick! Get rid of the evidence. Clean up, clean up!

She tried to blitz through is as quickly as she could, ruthlessly towelling herself dry. When she got back to the bedroom, Bailey had laid Kent out on the bed.

"I don't think he can make it home," Bailey winced.

Laura gulped and spent only a heartbeat thinking about it. "That's fine," she told Bailey, "why not? We can all sleep over, right?"

"No parents?"

"Not until Sunday."

"Alright, then," Bailey nodded.

With Kent in the centre of the bed, Bailey curled up by his left arm and Laura took the right.

This is both cozy and weird. I don't know how I imagined my first sleep over with a boy, but this wasn't it.

A small breath of a laugh escaped through her nose.

But it's just fine.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds