Tyler & Nora: Relieving Stress

I was beginning to get hot. The man knew how to push my buttons, but I was still very hesitant. I mean, this was totally out of character for him. He was always content having sex at home. Doing it at my place of work was something I had never thought would happen.

He began caressing my arms slowly and laying small kisses on my cheek. He began to roam his hands around my body which frankly was getting me very, very wet. I began to take deep breaths as he began to caress my tits over my clothes. I was getting very hot and not having had sex in weeks was getting me even hotter. Not to mention the added thrill of doing something like this in my office.

I turned around to meet his gaze and placed my hands behind his neck. I pulled him closer to me and began to kiss him.

Our kiss became passionate. I don't know what came over me, but to hell with it. I wasn't going to let him go away and not have given him the fuck of a lifetime. Not to mention satisfying my own needs for some much needed action.

I began to pull his shirt off him as I continued to kiss him. I fumbled around with it a bit but was able to finally get it off. He lay down and pulled me on top of him. Our kiss continued as he began to caress my ass through my skirt. Then he began to pull my skirt down and my panties along with them. I got up off him and pulled my skirt and panties down. He pulled me on the couch right next to him and began to tease my pussy. I cupped my tits as he leaned in and began to kiss me.

He rubbed my clit for a couple of minutes as my breathing began to get shallow.

"God you're so wet," he said matter of factly.

"What do you expect? We haven't had sex in the last couple of weeks and you're getting me really hot right now!"

He began to finger fuck me for a few minutes. My orgasm began to surface and I knew if he kept it up I would cum in seconds. Sensing that I was nearing, he removed his fingers from inside my pussy and stood up to remove his pants and underwear. His cock was standing at full attention.

I got up and took off my heels and pushed him on the couch. I knelt down in front of him and began to stroke his manhood.

"This looks like it needs some attention," I said wickedly, all of my earlier inhibitions now out the window.

I put my mouth around his cock and began to bob my head on it.

"Oh fuck! Your lips feel so good around my cock, babe," he said.

I began to lick the tip of his shaft and ran my tongue all over it. I would take it in my mouth and then remove it, giving the entire length a good lick. He began to jerk his cock while I sucked him off.

"Is this what you wanted? To fuck me at work?" I asked teasing his cock.

"Yes baby! I want to bend you right here and fuck you nice and hard!" he said moaning.

"Yeah? You want me to ride your big hard cock right here?" I continued teasing him.

"Yeeahhhh"

I removed his cock from my mouth, having made it wet with all my saliva and pushed him back against the arm of the couch. I got on top of him and then guided his cock into my sopping wet pussy.

I began to ride him slowly. He began to grunt as I moved up and down on his cock. I was in heaven. I pulled him closer to me and began to kiss him as I rode him. He pulled my top off me and threw it on the floor.

"No bra you naughty little minx," he said and began to motorboat my tits. He cupped them and began to lick all over them. I rode him this way for a few minutes and then he grabbed a hold of me and changed his position on the couch with my cock still inside him.

He grabbed my ass and began to grope me and gently spank me.

"Ohh fuckkk," I moaned.

"Get on your knees, I want to fuck you from behind!" he said.

I got up off his cock and got on my hands and knees on the couch, putting my pussy and my ass on display for him. He knelt behind me and began to tease my pussy by rubbing his cock up and down my pussy lips.

"Do you want it?" he asked me, clearly wanting me to beg for it.

"Yes, please, please shove your cock inside me!" I said.

He aimed his cock for my pussy and shoved his entire length inside. His cock was the biggest one I had ever had. In the beginning when I had begun dating him, it was always difficult taking his big fuck tool, but over the years and getting fucked by his big meat stick, it was easier taking his entire length when he would shove it all inside in one go.

"Onnnnhhhhh yesss, yess, yess, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" I began moaning and whimpering, like a slut in heat.

My pussy was on fire and with him fucking me the way he was, my orgasm getting close. A few more strokes and my orgasm erupted. I felt like a huge tidal wave was beginning to wash over me.

"FUCK!!! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!!" I screamed.

Tyler kept fucking me. My orgasm died down, but he didn't give up. Usually if I came before he did, he would pull out and jerk off on my tits until he would cum. But today he just kept fucking me like a dog in heat. And I was loving it!

He moved harder. Faster. Turning me into jelly.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! You could hear skin banging on skin as he fucked me like a wild man. He was perspiring and I could feel the drops of sweat hit my lower back. A couple of minutes later he pulled out and pushed me on my back on the couch.

He shoved his cock back inside my cunt and began to kiss me as he fucked me. I could feel another orgasm rising as he slammed into me harder and harder.

"Shit! I'm going to cum again!" I announced.

"Hold on, I'm just there myself!" he said.

And then we both came at the same time. This time my orgasm was not as big as the last time, but it did the trick and had me quivering and shaking. Tyler, on the other hand, grunted like a wild boar as he released his spunk inside me.

Once he was done, he fell on top of me trying to get his wind. I held him in my arms until his breathing got back to normal. Then he lifted himself up and looked into my eyes.

"Wow!" was all he could say.

I just gave him a big smile, giggling like a little schoolgirl. He removed his dick and sat back on the couch. I got up on top of him and gave him a kiss as he cupped my breasts.

"I really needed that!" I said.

"So did I."

We kissed once again and then began to get dressed. I didn't want him to be late for his flight. We kept smiling at each other at what had just transpired. I had never done anything like this ever. But what a fuck it was. We had great sex usually even our own bed, but this was different and was much more hot.

As I was pulling my skirt up, he was already dressed. He moved close to me and held me in his arms.

"I gotta go now," he said.

I held him tight. "Try to come back soon."

"I'll do my best," he said.

"I'll miss you."

He looked into my eyes and kissed me on my head.

I walked with him downstairs, hand in hand. And then he left.

"Sighhhhhh". This was going to be a long two weeks without him.

*-*-*

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds