• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Ugly Fucking

Ugly Fucking

12

After more than a decade away I'd been back home for a few weeks before the thought struck me to visit an old mate. Barry had been my best friend from the first day at school till he'd married my cousin Maggie. Well, she wasn't strictly a cousin but had lived with us for years, so I classed her as family.

I pulled up outside what had been their home and knocked on the door, half expecting a stranger would tell me they had moved. There was no immediate answer, so I tried again and was about to turn away when I heard the door being unlocked. It opened and a woman appeared. She looked puzzled at first then I saw she recognised me and broke into a wide smile, and welcomed me in

She told me straight away that Barry had left her for another woman a few years after they'd married, he'd moved to Spain.

She offered a cup of tea, it would have been ignorant to refuse, so she went off to make it.

The house wasn't that big, the living room was only large enough for a two-seater settee and a television, but it was clean and warm and smelled nice. I noticed a notebook on the floor and couldn't help but pick it up and glance at the writing. At first the words didn't sink in. When they did my mouth fell open. It was a half-written sex story about a woman who found herself in a room with two very ugly, dirty men, who stripped her naked and were using her in all kinds of ways. It was obvious that the woman was Maggie. This wasn't the girl I knew.

Maggie was a librarian, she always dressed modestly and wore blouses covering all her upper body, with leggings or a long, thick skirt. Though she was very pretty you could never actually tell what her figure was like though it was obvious she had a great pair of breasts. I'd once seen her wrapped in a bath towel as she ran across the landing to her bedroom. She'd screamed at me to look away, but she was covered up so hadn't revealed anything.

I should have dropped the book on the floor but had it in my hand when she walked back in. Her face glowed red with embarrassment, she tried to speak, to give an explanation but couldn't. She slumped onto the settee and covered her face with her hands.

I put an arm around her, soothing her, telling it was just a story, a bit of fun to write and that I shouldn't have read it. After a while she calmed down. I sensed it was time for me to listen.

"You don't understand." She said. "Barry was an absolute bastard and useless in bed. His idea of sex was to wait till I fell asleep then he would wank off and cum on my arse cheeks. Once I turned around and said he could cum on my tits, my face, I would even swallow it, but he got all upset and went downstairs. When I woke up the next day my back was all sticky. I was about to throw him out when he ran off with another woman. I would have done anything for him, whatever he wanted, and he didn't even try, instead she got it all."

There was a long silence which I was about to break when she suddenly sat upright.

"You know, I'm forty years old and never had a cock in my mouth. I was married for nine years and was fucked three times, all knee tremblers in the kitchen and the bastard even moaned his tea was late afterwards."

"He did like his food." I joked, wanting to lighten the mood. She laughed.

"I wish we had been caught all those years ago." She said softly.

She was referring to when I was nineteen. I'd confessed to her I had never asked a girl out because I didn't know how to kiss. Over the next few weeks, she had shown me. We used to sit and full-on face snog for hours, it never went any further than feeling her tits through thick fabric. Then one day, without realising it we were half undressed. My hand was down her pants, a finger seeking the dampness. My cock was out, hard and desperate. There was no stopping us, she'd rolled on her back, and I was moving on top when the front door opened and Aunt Helen shouted, she'd arrived. We were both dressed in seconds, she went downstairs, I followed ten minutes later.

"I loved it when we snogged, it felt so warm and comfortable. Safe. I know we nearly went too far but that was only once." She looked tearful as she talked.

"Come here." I said softly. "I'm back now, we'll go out and I'll find you another guy."

"Make sure he is better than the last one you found me." She said smiling.

We moved close, arms embraced each other, and our lips met. It felt so comfortable. The years seemed to melt away. She was wearing a blue blouse, somehow the bottom four buttons were open, and my hands felt her warm skin. Without realising I slipped open the button on her pants, the zip slid down, she made no protest. My hand wandered as our lips sought each other. It moved across her bottom, cupping her buttock, gently squeezing. She responded by pulling me closer.

It was natural for my hand to wander further, moving down to feel the light fuzziness of her pubic hair. She tensed but I felt she didn't want me to stop so I gently pushed a finger inside, feeling the delicious wetness of her pussy before seeking her clit. My finger moved gently, slowly, in a circle motion, pressing a little harder when I felt her orgasm begin to grow. She cried out a long moan of pleasure, then pushed me back.

It took her ten minutes to get her breath back. I was grinning, pleased to have given her some pleasure.

"I didn't know how much I needed that." She said discarding her pants and looking at me with a naughty grin before kneeling on the floor. "I want a cock in my mouth." She whispered.

"Will you take off your top?" I asked.

The librarian in her was saying no, that we had gone too far already but it seemed something in her was changing, she had her own mind and was tired of being afraid.

She stood up, I could clearly see her cunt dressed in a trimmed bush that was all wet and inviting. She turned around and wriggled her arse, laughing as she pulled off her top, throwing it on the floor. In a flash she unclipped her bra and stood with her back to me, completely naked. When she turned around her arms covered her breasts. She was teasing me but not for long.

"Oh wow." I gasped when her hands fell by her side.

In my eyes Maggie looked beautiful. Though she had a trim figure she was also a little chubby. Her huge breasts were firm, with none of the sagging of a forty-year-old. Her trim legs held your attention, her bottom was smooth and peachy with a cute birthmark on one cheek. Skin was smooth and unblemished with no signs of the lines of childbirth, The roll of her belly led down to her cunt which my cock wanted badly but she pushed me back and knelt down, taking a little time to hold onto my cock before stroking it softly.

My cockhead was pulsing when she moved down, the light lick of her tongue had me groaning from the start. When her mouth fell onto my cock it rocked me back with pleasure. Then she started taking it in deeper and deeper until I felt the touch of the back of her throat. She gagged a little the first time, but it didn't stop her. Her hands were cupping my balls, I could feel them moving at her touch.

Soon I could hold on no longer and told her so. I'd expected her to stop sucking and finish me off with a couple of strokes, but she seemed to clasp down even more. She felt the first pulse of cum then the second much bigger stream but didn't spill a drop. After the third she gagged and sat up. Slowly she opened her mouth so I could see it was full then let it slowly drip out, splashing onto her tits, to flow down, dripping off a nipple. She gathered a glob up and put it to her mouth making a clicking sound showing she'd enjoyed it.

"When did you learn how to do that?" I asked, enjoying her now licking cum off my cock.

"I'm a librarian, I read a lot of books." She said with a grin.

We sat talking, both naked, kind of expecting more. Conversation turned to the story she'd been writing. She was blushing when she began to explain.

Maggie, like a lot of people at forty, decided she needed to exercise more. She thought walking would do the trick. Not wanting to walk the streets or go around the park she decided to drive out of town and see some countryside. She'd looked up a place an hour's drive away and had been walking for half an hour when she stumbled across a house hidden from the track by some trees. Curious she'd pushed through some bushes and peered over a fence to see two men working on an old car. One was hugely overweight, with full, thick, body hair and long filthy beard. The ragged jeans he wore were filthy, held around him by a rope belt but when he bent over even a little half his hairy arse was on show. The other man was a little out of view, but she could see he had a long neck and a head that seemed small parked on it. He wore a string vest and a pair of dirty shorts His arms seemed very muscular, but his legs were stick thin and deathly white.

They were perhaps the ugliest people she had ever seen but instead of feeling repulsed she felt an overwhelming desire to be fucked. The fat man turned and seemed to look directly at her. He opened a big bottle of cola and took a long drink, not caring that it poured over his immense chest.

If he had shouted at her to go to him, strip naked and be fucked she would have obeyed. She'd never felt such longing. She'd almost shouted to them but the danger of doing so called back the librarian. She'd stumbled away, till finding a patch of grass. She'd then stripped naked, pissed a gallon, then frantically fingered herself to two orgasms, not caring that she was laid in her own mess or that someone could walk by.

Finished she felt immediately ashamed and dashed home. This had been three weeks ago but still the memory wouldn't go away. To clear her mind, she decided to write down what she would have wanted to happen but each time she did she'd have to stop for a good fingering. That's what she'd intended to do when I arrived and stopped her.

"I have to go back and at least speak to them." She said. I could tell she meant it.

Her going alone was asking for trouble so I agreed to go with her the next Saturday morning. The thought of this excited her, she begged me for oral which I happily agreed to then enjoyed what could only be described as a good old fuck. On her back, from the side, her sat on top and then from the back, splashing a long line of cum over her back as a crowning achievement.

Proud of my performance and basking from her praise for the multiple orgasms I had given her I dressed as she planned the time we should meet up the next week.

I arrived at nine o'clock to find her ready and waiting. She was dressed in the usual full-length green blouse and black slacks. Hands and face were all the flesh she showed but I'd expected that. When we arrived and parked the car, I told her to strip and put on the low cut, tee-shirt and a pair of small shorts that were baggy around the legs. I'd bought them the day before.

Dressed for sex she was shivering with desire and had to have a long piss which seemed to calm her down. We began to walk. Close to the house a man dressed in full walking gear passed us by. His eyes never left her tits, which turned her on even more.

"It's over there." She whispered pointing to a driveway.

"Right, we'll go and ask if you could have a drink of water. You can go in and tease them, if you want to go further ask for water to cool your feet. If you want to stop at any time, just say you feel sick. We'll then leave."

Halfway down the drive we saw the fat man, he was digging in the garden. I knew who he was from her description. Closer you could see his greasy beard and thick body hair was ginger. He was taller than I thought and more menacing. When he spotted us, he shouted abut private property and dashed over to confront us. Such a simple thing caused a wave of sweat to wash over him.

"Sorry to bother you mate but the wife here forgot her water bottle, is there any chance she could get a drink of water, it's a boiling hot day to walk in."

The man stopped in his tracks and starred at Maggie, obviously removing what little clothing she had on.

"I don't know." He said slowly.

"I'm Tom, this is Maggie."

"I'm Bob."

"Well Bob, guess we are friends now, friends share things don't they." Maggie knew the meaning behind what I said.

Bob led us through a gate to a pretty garden full of flowers. It was very impressive. Maggie bent down to smell a rose. Bob noticed through her shorts that she had no knickers on.

"I'll get water." He said rushing away.

"God, I need a piss again." Maggie said. "What's up with me."

Bob arrived back a few minutes later, stood behind him was Stan, his brother.

To put it politely Stan looked like he was part of a long line of brother and sister incest. His head was strangely small was sat on a overly long neck. His mouth was full of teeth that seemed to point in every direction, this made a long stream of spit to drip from his mouth, dampening the old, torn, tee-shirt he wore. His head was shaved, apart from three bits that had been missed. His face seemed locked in a permanent grin. Huge ears stuck from the side of his head, they were dirty, a mixture of brown ear wax and what looked like soot.

Without saying anything Stan dashed off to return a minute later with a magazine in his hands.

"I'm sorry, Stan is a bit simple, he doesn't understand social etiquette." Bob said telling his brother to leave. "He can't say much but understands what you say to him.

"It's not a problem." Maggie said looking at the page of the magazine Stan handed over.

It showed a woman, completely naked with her legs spread wide open. She was pulling her pussy lips wide open.

"You think she looks like me." Maggie said with a smile. Stan nodded his head. "Is she your favourite?" Again, he nodded. "Well, that is nice."

He opened another page; the woman was now sucking on a huge cock. Stan pointed to his shorts.

"You would like her to do that to you?" Maggie said, laughing when he nodded furiously and pointed to her. "Well, I guess a girl has to take any compliment she can."

There was a small ornate metal table with two chairs. Maggie sat down in one.

"My feet are boiling; I need to cool them down." She said sitting and pulling off a shoe. Then she bent over to untie the other.

From where I stood, I could see her pussy lips for a few seconds, it was obvious Bob had seen the same. Stan however had reached for a hosepipe and sprayed her feet gently.

"That's so nice." Maggie said and pushed her feet out for more. Stan laughed, turned the hosepipe on full and sprayed her all over. In seconds Maggie was soaked through. She leapt to her feet and ran away squealing with shock. Stan chased her, making sure she was absolutely dripping wet before stopping.

"Oh my god, look at me, I'm soaked." Maggie squealed.

She turned her back and rolled up her tee-shirt to squeeze out the water. Doing this showed even more of her skin. An arm went across her breasts as the tee-shirt was now see through.

"Stan, that was naughty." She said trying to sound annoyed.

Stan took this as encouragement to help her lift off her top. When she struggled a little, he pulled at her shorts. She was at the point when she had to choose losing one or the other when Bob stepped in and shouted at him to stop.

Stan cried out in frustration then dropped his pants around his ankles. His huge cock was rock hard. A thick purple head was throbbing, he began wanking furiously while pointing at Maggie who had fled to my side.

Bob was shouting at him to stop, telling he could in trouble with the police for flashing, a woman but Stan was too far gone.

"There's no problem. She's cock teasing you both to make me jealous. Let him strip her off, he may as well get a good look." I offered.

Moving surprisingly fast for such a fat bloke, Bob grabbed her from behind. While one giant hand held her still he ripped off her top and threw it away. Her tits bounced as played with them. Seconds later she lost her shorts the same way. She was now completely naked and unable to move while his hands roamed her body. A hand grabbed at her cunt, feeling how wet it was he spread her legs.

"Have a good look at this Stan, prime cunt, wet and fresh and I tell you what, this bloke here might even fuck her for us, while we watch."

"I can do that for you." I said with a grin and began to undo my jeans.

Bob forced her down on the ground and pinned her arms behind her head so we could all get a good view of her body. I ran my hands over her, pushed two fingers inside.

"Bastard." She shouted but then nodded at me.

I knew then this was what she wanted.

My mouth pushed on hers, my tongue darted over her teeth as I entered her banging my cock in deep from the off. The rhythm soon built up and was rocking her tits back and forward as I fucked and grunted. I felt her body push up against me, making an angle so my cock slid more against her throbbing clit. She made a long, gasping sigh and slumped back down, but I kept on fucking.

Her head turned to the left, Stan was there, his huge cock twitching, eyes full of the awe of her nakedness. She opened her mouth wide, telling what she wanted. He was there in a second, looking at Bob to signal it was ok before slowly pushing the tip of his cock in her mouth. His face showed the pleasure he felt, he seemed calm, not even part of this world. It was hard not to watch while I banged her.

We both finished at the same time and fist bumped each other with glee. A glob of cum dripped out and ran down her leg but she kept a full mouthful without losing a drop.

Bob was eager, he pushed me away and lay on top of her pawing at her tits. She pulled his head up and towards her face, planting a semen filled kiss on his lips, allowing all Stans cum to drip onto his beard and face. But it didn't bother him, instead he dug his tongue deep in her mouth as he tried to mount her.

Being overweight made it difficult, his cock couldn't seem to find a way. Then he felt a hand reach down and guide him inside her, Magge was eager for his cock. Sweat poured from him as he heaved slowly, one stroke at a time. Between each he would take a deep breath, sweat was flowing from his body, covering the woman below.

Maggie, feeling her body crushed beneath the weight, absorbed his stench and grunted each time his cock moved in deep. He didn't care what pleasure she felt but the tingle in her clit grew in strength, she pulled him in, digging nails into his flesh as she felt a wave sweep over her. When she screamed with ecstasy, it broke his stroke, his cock slipped out. He tried to stab a way back in but couldn't.

Feeling a little angry he rolled off and grabbed her, pushing her head towards his crotch, trying to ram his cock down her throat. Fighting the flabs of fat, she sought it out and sucked it in, allowing him to rock back and forth, deep throating, fucking her throat. She was gagging badly, puking snot, spit, sweat and some vomit.

I watched his huge arse shiver and clenched as he filled her throat with his juices. He groaned and grunted then suddenly lay back gasping for breath. The purple stretch marks on the side of his mountainous belly seemed to dance as he dragged back the oxygen he needed.

Maggie was coughing and spluttering, trying to catch her breath but there was no rest for her. Stan, as eager ever, pushed her back down and pointed his cock to her glory, he squealed as he entered her.

But he was more caring and made sure she wasn't crushed under him. He seemed to sense the best position to give her pleasure and went at a fast pace, laughing when he felt her enjoyment. He was amazing to watch. His stamina had no bounds. He fucked at great speed, then, just as he was about to cum, he would pull out, give his cock a few strokes then spray her body with an immense amount of semen. He'd then rub the cum all over her, especially her tits. When this was done, he would look down at his cock. As if by magic it would rise again. Maggie was shocked when she felt a hard cock push inside her again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Ugly Fucking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds