• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Ugly Fucking
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Ugly Fucking

"That's not possible." I said to Bob who was giving his brother encouragement.

"He's got a medical condition that means his body keeps producing sperm at a really fast rate. He has to wank off at least ten times a day."

"He could make a fortune at the sperm bank." I joked.

"With his looks." Bob replied.

Bob brought some cold beer out. The cans being popped coincided with Stan pumping cum over Maggie.

I looked at her, she was filthy dirty, thick streaks of grime, a mixture of spunk, sweat and filth covered her. She ran a hand through her hair, it was wet from Bobs sweat. She was sat on the grass with legs open, a finger casually flicked cum from her swollen cunt, she was grinning at Stan who seemed immensely happy. He was sat cross-legged on the grass; his cock was already hard and pointing upwards.

"Give her a rest." I said and took a deep drink from a cold beer.

We spent a couple of hours drinking cans of cold beer and chatting. A pile of cans had gathered when Stan began to play with Maggie's tits. Groping, stroking, sucking on her nipples gently. She lay down to make it easier for him. His hands roamed her body, a finger sought the damp pit of pleasure. She moaned a little, it seemed to excite him. He moved lower so he could see what he had been fucking all morning. A tongue lashed out to taste what she was like. His lips, the constant drip of spit and the teeth reaching out at all angles seemed to make it more pleasurable for Maggie who begged him not to stop when he suddenly flipped her over onto her belly. He didn't stop. His head forced her open as his tongue lashed at her from behind. This had an effect that made her scream with pleasure.

Then he moved his tongue from her cunt to her brown hole. It pushed inside, twirling around, before forcing spit inside to suck it back out in quick succession.

"She's making too much noise; people will think she is being hurt." Bob snapped. "Take her inside."

They lay her on a large mattress on the floor of a huge bedroom. The carpet had long lost its pattern to the dirt of decades. It was covered in dirty clothes, porn magazines and piles of sticky tissues. It stank of sweat, spunk, shit and god knows what else. A single sheet lay on the bed. It was dotted with stains of all kinds, the largest in the middle was obviously piss. Maggie was laid on her belly, her head on a long grey pillow still damp from last night's sweat. She was waiting for Stans magic tongue.

Stan leapt behind her his cock in hand. Its head brushed against her brown hole, he was ready to push in, but Bob dragged him back.

"Me!" He snapped. Stan leapt away; he didn't look happy.

After adjusting how she lay and lifting his belly so that it gave his cock the angle, he rammed it in her ass without any thought for her. When she cried out in pain, he pushed her head into the pillow and carried on. She struggled to move forward, this seemed to make him harder and more determined.

She was crying but didn't say she felt sick, so I let him carry on. To be fair I don't think I could have stopped him anyway. Thankfully for Maggie he didn't last long. When he pulled out, I saw there were drops of blood mingled in with the spunk and brown goo. But the ordeal wasn't over yet, Stan was still excited and eager to experience the pleasure of fucking a womans arse. Though he was bigger and thicker he slipped it in easily and set off fucking at his usual speed.

Maggie made no sound at all until he had finished and pulled out panting.

"Lay down." She ordered. Stan grinned and did as he was told, laying his head in the middle of the bed as told.

Without a word she straddled his face, rubbing her cunt over him before pushing out two loads of cum over his mouth. I watched her tits bounce as she rode his head. When she was done, she lifted about an inch from his face, I saw her strain and then heard the piss rush out.

Stan gurgled and spluttered and tried to dodge the stream but when she'd finished, he began to laugh.

"I expect a hard ass fucking from Bob but me and you have fucked all day, didn't think you would do that." She said with a grin.

"Have you had enough?" I asked. She nodded.

"But where are my clothes?"

Stan picked up a tee-shirt from the floor and offered it to her. It covered her breasts but only went down to just above her pussy, but it was dark now, if we ran back to the car nobody would ever know.

Neither of us felt like talking on the drive home. When I dropped her off at her front door, we said a polite goodbye but didn't kiss. To be honest I didn't really want to after all she had done that day.

It was four days later when my doorbell rang. Maggie had found out where I lived. She wanted to know if it was over between us, had her perversion put me off. I was honest and told I had loved every minute of the day itself but had felt guilty afterwards. She felt the same way but couldn't understand why she needed to be used by such ugly men, how the filth made her feel the pleasure a thousand times more.

She'd had her fill for now but knew she would have to go back at some time.. We parted without a resolution but a day later asked her round. I'd realised that the fun we had in a normal life was worth keeping and that if we always went together, well, what the hell, watching her being fucked was a thrill and next time I would join in more.

Three months down the line she came downstairs on a Friday afternoon wearing the grubby tee-shirt.

"Think we need to take this back." She said.

Knowing where the house was, I parked the car in the drive and knocked on the door. Stan and Bob were more than pleased to see us, so were the two male cousins and the young twenty something Mary, who had the most gorgeous pair of small titties in the world. We had arrived at five in the afternoon and left at eleven the next morning. We'd not slept a second of that time and the best thing was, we both knew it would happen again.

The end?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Ugly Fucking
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds