Uncle's Birthday Present

"Time for the second part of the game. I want you girls to lean back and spread your legs, I want to get a good look at those pretty pussies." The girls quickly complied. I took in the magnificent view in spread out on the couch in front of me, my dick became rock hard again. "You'll get them soon enough boy." I thought to myself. "Here are the rules of the game. I'm going to take turn licking and sucking you pussies, the last one to cum, is the first one that gets to fuck me. The trick is your also going to be playing with each others pussies, so you can try and help out your own cause. Katherine, since you in the middle, you have to play with both you sisters, but you can choose who you want to play with you."

"I'll take Jen." Katherine said. I smiled and told the girls to get started. Katherine reached out her arms and placed a hand on each sisters' cunt. Jennifer did likewise to Katherine. I moved down towards Laurie and moved my head between her legs. I took a deep breath, reveling in the aroma of her wet snatch. I dove in and licked like crazy. I teased her lips and clit with my tongue and then burrowed into her folds. She let out a small yelp, I returned my attention to her clit and sucked it hard into my mouth. After a couple of minutes Laurie was starting to moan. I came off her cunt and move to Katherine, who was trying her best to get Laurie off. Distracted by her other duties she jumped when my tongue made contact with her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and circled it with my tongue. I kept at it for several minutes before I left and moved on to Jennifer.

Jennifer started working furiously at Katherine's clit as soon as I moved away. As soon as I moved my attentions to Jennifer, she lost all interest in playing with Katherine. I heard Katherine moan her disapproval but Laurie was quick to pick up the slack. Katherine and Laurie were slowly rubbing each other towards orgasm as I went to work on Jennifer. Having tasted Jennifer's pussy earlier, I knew what buttons to push to make her cum quickly. I already knew whom I wanted to fuck first. I attacked Jennifer's cunt and within a minute she erupted in a massive orgasm.

"Well, I hope that will tide you over for awhile Jennifer. Since you came first, you get fucked last." She was too caught up in her orgasm to care at that point. I turned back to Katherine and Laurie who were kissing each other as well as fingering each other's pussy. I Returned to Katherine and lowered my head to her steaming hole. I wanted her to cum while I was eating her so I could drink down her sweet nectar. I lick the length of her slit and then sucked her clit hard into my mouth. She bucked her hips against my face, grinding her pussy into my chin. She started working Laurie's cunt harder, trying to make her cum first. But it was too late. With one last hard suck I shove three fingers into her slick cunt and that sent her over the edge. She gave up on Laurie and grabbed my head with both hands, clamping my head to her cunt.

I sucked and swallowed as much of her sweet cum as I could, but there was just too much. I kept sucking and licking Katherine until she calmed down. "Too bad Katherine, looks like you'll be second." She was grinning from ear to ear; I don't even think she heard what I said. I looked at Laurie and said, "I guess that makes you the winner."

"I'm only a winner if you get over here and finish me off. If I don't cum soon, I'll go mad." I moved between her legs and had her screaming in a matter of seconds. Laurie's cum combined with the taste of Katherine was amazing. The girls seemed to compliment each other in so many ways. After Laurie came down I gave her one last long lick, then did the same to Katherine and Jennifer to blend all three flavors together. A different type of Neapolitan ice cream, blonde, brunette, and auburn flavors instead of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. The taste was heavenly.

"I think it's time I collect my prize." Laurie said, recovering her senses. "I think I'm the one getting a prize. I want all three of you girls to follow my to the bedroom." I said, and they happily complied. All three girls were bouncing on the large king size bed I shared with my wife. I stopped in the doorway of the room and thought about my wife for the first time that night. I couldn't believe this is what she had in mind when she invited the girls over, but then again. My mind flashed back to when the girls were younger, and I suddenly felt very guilty. "These are my nieces," I thought, "we treat them as if they were our own children. What the hell am I doing?"

Laurie looked at me and obviously realized what was going through my head (hell, my cock had started to soften for the first time in awhile). "Don't you dare start feeling guilty now. I think it's to late to wonder if this is right or not. All three of us want this, and we know you want it too. So put those thoughts out of your head and bring that big cock of yours over here. I believe its time for you to fuck me." My cock snapped back to attention and my smaller head took over all brain functions at that point.

I moved to the bed and Laurie kissed me deeply. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it like it was a cock. We kissed for a couple of minutes and I noticed that Jennifer and Katherine were keeping each other entertained. I broke away from Laurie's kiss and said, "okay here's the plan girls. I will fuck each of you until you cum. When you cum, I'll move to the next girl. I probably only have one more load in me so you'll just have to share it. Laurie, your first. Get on you hands and knees, I'm about to give you the ride of your life." Laurie quickly moved into position. I slowly entered her, fully expecting to encounter her hymen. I was kind of surprised but then I thought she probably broke it during her playtime with her sisters. When I was all the way in, the fun began.

I started slowly at first, she was very tight and it took awhile to build up a rhythm. "Shit, if they're all this tight I may never make it to the end." I thought as I increased my tempo. In the meantime, Jennifer had slid under Laurie and was licking her clit as I pounded her pussy. Katherine was between Jennifer's legs, making sure the youngest girl stayed nice and wet.

Between my pounding and Jennifer's well-developed oral skills, it wasn't long before Laurie was howling. She had an intense orgasm that caused her cunt to clamp onto my cock, preventing me from pumping her any more. I was afraid she'd send me over the edge but just before I got to far she collapsed on Jennifer and my cock popped out of her tight cunt. Laurie rolled over, a look of pure satisfaction on her face.

"Well, that was fun. Katherine, are you ready for your turn?" She quickly assumed the same position as Laurie but I flipped her onto her back. "I want you another way." I lifted her legs up, but she finished the job for me, holding her legs back with her arms. The joys of fucking a gymnast. I smiled, wishing Lucy could do that. Having my arms free meant I could do things with Katherine that I could with Lucy. I lowered my cock into Katherine soaked cunt, again, I meet no resistance. I slowly built up a rhythm. At this angle I could feel the tip of my cock brush against Katherine cervix. Katherine was just as tight as Laurie but because she was much wetter, I slid in and out easier. I used my left hand to steady myself with the headboard and moved my right hand to Katherine now very sensitive clit.

I increased my speed and began to pound into her slippery cunt. I noticed Laurie and Jennifer in a 69 next to us on the bed, their bodies rocking from the force of my thrusts into Katherine. With the hard pounding I was giving her, and the extra attention to her clit, it wasn't long before she came. She was very loud and very juicy. Laurie and Jennifer had stopped they're fucking to watch they're sister cum. Katherine's orgasm caused her to clamp down on my cock, just like Laurie had done. However, she was so wet it caused my to pop out of her soak pussy. Without thinking I thrust back down but the angle had changed slightly and I pushed straight into her tight ass. The sudden intrusion set off another orgasm that splashed against my stomach. I tried to pull out but Katherine's ass had a death grip on my cock. I was afraid I would blow my load before I got to Jennifer.

Laurie moved to Katherine and unhooked her legs from her arms. When Katherine's legs dropped back, my cock popped (audibly) out of her ass. "I'm sorry honey" I said, "I didn't mean to go in you ass, I hope it didn't hurt you." Katherine didn't answer, she had passed out with a look of pure joy on her face. "From the look on her face, I would say that she didn't mind." Laurie supplied.

"It's my turn now Uncle Michael," Jennifer said, "and I would like you to fuck me in the ass. After seeing the effect it had on Katherine I want to give it a try." I smiled, I was just that damn lucky. "Are you sure? It will probably hurt at first." I said.

"Don't worry about that, I'll make sure her attention is elsewhere." Laurie said. I told Jennifer to get on her hands and knees. She couldn't get into the same position Katherine was in and I wanted to be able to control things a bit better. Jennifer positioned herself in front of me. Laurie slid beneath her legs, teasing her clit with her tongue. I slowly slid my throbbing cock into her hot, tight pussy. I wanted to make sure it was well lubricated.

I pumped in and out of her cunt until she started to moan in pleasure. I slipped easily from her pussy, and before I could move to her ass, Laurie sucked my cock into her mouth, coating it with a generous amount of saliva. I pulled away from Laurie, not wanting to cum to soon, and moved to Jennifer's ass. Laurie returned to Jennifer's cunt and was happily sucking away, as Jennifer returned the favor.

I reached over to Katherine's soak cunt and coated my fingers with her juice, this caused her to wake up again. She smiled as I played with her pussy. When my fingers were very slick I rubbed them over Jennifer's backdoor, slowly inserting one finger, then another. I worked at Jennifer's ass as Laurie worked her cunt. Jennifer was quickly building to orgasm, which was good because I didn't think I would last long in her tight ass.

I slowly pressed the tip of my dick into her ass. She gave a slight yelp as I popped through her ring. I stayed there for a moment to let her adjust to the intrusion. She relaxed her muscles and I slowly slid into her tight ass. After a couple of minutes I was all the way in. "How does that feel Jennifer? Does it hurt?"

"Just fuck me!" was what I got in reply. Who am I to disappoint my little niece? I started to slowly work up a rhythm. As I did I noticed Katherine was joining back in the fun. Let me try to describe the scene for you, I know it's one I'll never forget. As I looked down I could see my thick pole moving slowly in and out of the tight ass of my youngest niece. The oldest niece was on her back, with her head between her youngest sister's legs, sucking on her clit. Laurie's body was sticking out perpendicular to Jennifer's. Katherine had assumed a similar position to the one she adopted earlier when the three girls were eating each other. She was bent at the waist, her face buried in Laurie's cunt. Her body was angled so Jennifer could reach her cunt. All three girls were munching away at a sister's pussy as their uncle fucked they youngest one up the ass with his 8" dick.

I continued to move slowly, wanting to give the girls a chance to get closer to orgasm. When all three were nearing, I increased my tempo and really started to pound Jennifer's ass. It had a similar effect all around. Each girl increased the intensity of her licking and sucking. It was long before all three cried out in orgasm and I erupted in Jennifer's ass. I didn't mean to unload in her but I really didn't have a choice in the matter.

"Uncle Michael!" Laurie said, "you were suppose to share that with all of us." I smiled but was unable to mount a defense. Laurie smiled back and said, "Well, I guess I'll just have to look after that myself." She moved behind Jennifer, who had collapsed on the bed with her ass still in the air, and sucked my sperm her sister's violated ass. Laurie grinned and opened her mouth, I could see the pool of cum in her mouth. She moved over to Katherine and they kissed. They passed my cum between them until they both had and equal share, then they swallowed what they had.

I was incredibly turned on but my poor cock wasn't doing anything for awhile. "Hey, I didn't get any!" Jennifer said as she pouted. "You had a full load earlier, cum hog." Katherine said and all three started to laugh. Laurie came over and gave me a deep kiss, followed by Katherine and Jennifer. "Happy birthday Uncle Michael" they said. Then each one suck my cock into there mouth to clean it up, the four of us promptly fell asleep after that.

Epilogue

The next morning I awoke to the sensation of three tongues on my cock. I was still sore from last night but the girls actions were still having their effect on me. They soon start to give me a blow job like they had yesterday, this time Katherine got to be on top. As they sucked and I licked and fingered, I thought I heard the front door open. "Just my imagination" I thought. Then I heard someone clear their throat.

I moved Katherine off my face and turned to see my wife, her very large brother and his lovely wife standing in the doorway. The girls were still working on my cock, oblivious to the spectators. I was speechless. "Girls!" Harry yelled suddenly and the three beauties quickly jumped up. "Daddy!" they squealed, not in fright but in excitement. I was still speechless.

"Oh daddy, Uncle Michael was great. I must of cum 8 or 9 times." Laurie said, then the other girls jumped in and told how great I was. I was still speechless. Then Laurie said, "but don't worry Daddy, uncle Michael could never replace you!" With that I understood what was going on, but I was still speechless (and very hard)

Lucy came over and took my cock in her mouth, Kaitlyn joined her and soon I exploded into their mouths. Lucy moved up to me head and kissed me, passing some cum to me in the process. "Happy birthday honey, are you ready for part two of your surprise?" With that I smiled and kissed Lucy again. Who says turning 40 is bad?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds