Unforgettable Ch. 02

I felt lucky, not only that I was taking Beth’s anal virginity, but that I had cum earlier, or else I couldn’t have lasted even this long. Beth was really loosening up now, starting to ride my cock, sometimes swiveling her hips circularly, which brought up a long moan from both of us. We fucked like that for a good long time, but I don’t know how long, just with my cock buried in her, moving only a few inches in and out as she bucked her hips around me.

“You still want to cum little girl?” I managed to croak, as she bounced slightly on my cock. A long moan was my answer, but I wanted more. Pulling my hand from her ass, I brought it back quickly down, spanking her right ass cheek.

“Fuuuuuuck! Oooww!” Beth screamed, and then quickly caught on after another hard smack on her other ass cheek, drawing a red hand shaped welt on her beautiful ass. “Fuck yes! Fuck me… Fuck my ass hard… Make me scream in pleasure and pain and make me cum harder than I ever have!” Again I felt obligated to oblige. I pulled back harder on her hair, craning her neck back as I landed another hard spank on her ass, now drawing no more than a long, loud moan and a responsive roll of her hips.

Slowly I drew out my whole cock, which had now very well loosened her, and I slid easily back in. I didn’t want to risk anything so I slowly built up a faster tempo, sliding even faster in and out of her ass. I did everything I could to delay my climax, hoping I could last until she had her first orgasm. “Let go of your ass, play with your clit.” I ordered. Until then, she had remained obedient and held her ass open for me. As soon as she let her ass go, it slapped together around my cock with a satisfying little ripple, her hands shooting immediately to her pussy. She wasn’t playing games.

Her hands were moving faster than my eyes could register. One hand was working two fingers in and out of her, while her other worked her clit, her thumb working in a circular motion over it. Beth was lost to the outside world, now consumed by passion and lust and pain and the immense need to cum. I watched my cock slide in and out of her ass, now fucking her like it was her pussy, roughly, without abandon. She’d be sore after this, and I knew it, but it was the good kind of sore, like after an especially good roller coaster.

Watching my cock sink in and out of her asshole was what finally pushed me over the edge. I wasn’t aware that Beth had already started cumming, her pussy practically turning into a waterfall as she gushed, her asshole tightening into a death grip onto my cock. I let out a long moan to match Beth’s and shot my cum into her ass. String after string, my cock twitched again and again, I couldn’t keep track of how many times. At that time, I didn’t even know numbers existed.

I collapsed onto her back, both of us landing on the bed loudly, in a sweaty tangle of limbs. My cock was slowly softening, still lodged in her ass. Beth was trembling under me, so I rolled slowly off and let me cock slip from her ass. I turned her over onto her side and looked into her face. A few tears rolled down her cheeks, and I wiped them away, then kissing her eye lids. We laughed happily, completely content right there, and I leaned my forehead against hers, leaning in for a long, slow kiss. We kissed awhile before we got too tired to do anymore than just hold each other in our arms.

“We can’t do that all the time, you know. I don’t think my poor body could take it.” Beth murmured sleepily with a soft smile.

“I know,” I replied, my thumb stroking her cheek as I looked down to admire her the pearl necklace I had given her early, which had started to dry, then was rewet by her sweat. Smiling I moved behind her, spooning, my body pressed as tightly to her as I could.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds