Until Tomorrow

I stated to notice Shannon or maybe I was just looking for her, but even though I really didn't look at other women, it seemed that each time we passed each other we locked eyes and smiled at one another. I started to feel a warm attraction towards Shannon, as she appeared to be very shy and conservative. One day I saw her working at the concierge desk. I stopped saying; "Hey Shannon, how is it going? Is the contract ready yet?"

"I'm afraid it's not, the boss is out of town and she should be back tomorrow. You can pick it up tomorrow afternoon or I could bring it up to you."

"Cool"

"Yea I'm actually waiting for her too because I'm leaving the day after tomorrow to see my family in Gadsden, Alabama. My sister is getting married"

"Oh nice... Please give her my congratulations! Please have a safe trip, okay"

"Thanks"

I stayed a little longer talking to Shannon. The longer we talked the more open and friendlier she was becoming. I did catch her from time to time looking down at my chest. My blouse was low cut, exposing the swell of my breasts. I felt her hand touching my forearm as she was asking a question, her eyes never leaving mine until I answered.

When our conversation seemed to be coming to a close, Shannon had put her hand on top of mine, giving it a slight squeeze saying that she enjoyed talking to me and hoped that we could do it more often. Smiling back at her I told her that I would make it a point to talk to her again every chance I could. Looking into eyes, I could see those beautiful blue eyes beginning to darken as she began smiling at me.

I wasn't sure why or what I was feeling. I felt that possibly Shannon had an attraction towards me. That thought caused a warm feeling inside of me to grow, which excited me making me giggle like a teenager. I couldn't help to think how I noticed how her eyes seemed to change with her mood. I wondered if by becoming darker, they were telling me the passion she was feeling was growing.

After another long day at work, I came home and decided to take a hot bubble bath. I'm so glad John is away so I can be myself and walk around naked and drink margaritas at five PM without being criticized! Little does he know that I hired a detective agency to follow him and find out exactly what he is up to every time he travels? They assured me that if they find anything, they would also take plenty of pictures as proof.

I grabbed vibrating dildo, my third one, a replacement or rather a gift from Tatianna, but today I was hoping of filling the emptiness I now felt. I started teasing my body with the light buzz coming out of it. Tatiana came to my mind, but as I started sliding it up and down my slit, coating it with my juices, suddenly Shannon came to my mind. I didn't understand why I started thinking of her, but I realized that I was touching my body differently. Normally about this time I just ram it deep into my pussy and fuck myself to a mind blowing orgasm, but today as I slowly sliding the dildo up and down my slit, feeling the buzz on my labia, I could see Shannon's face before me, her soft blue eyes, her creamy white flawless skin...when the phone rang. Moaning I just ignored it, but shortly after it rang again and I ignored it again... I was in a different world... I was in my own world and did not want to be disturbed. Shortly thereafter the doorbell started ringing. "Oh fuck!" I said to myself.

Shit who would be the door at this time of the evening?

"Just a minute," I yelled.

Not knowing what to expect, I decided to go see who was at the door, hoping it's not the maintenance guy. Last thing I want is a maintenance guy opening the door on me and walking in. I put a bathrobe and opened the door to see Shannon standing there with a piece of paper in her hand. I was wet from the shower and my juices, as my thoughts went back a moment or two to my fantasy of Shannon, causing me to blush a little.

"Shannon!"

"Oh gosh! I apologize for popping up at your door like this but I tried to call you twice, and now I see why you didn't answer, I'm so sorry to disturb you while you were bathing."

"Oh was that you? I was taking a shower. I'm sorry for the trouble but you could've left the contact at the front desk for later"

I noticed Shannon was staring at my chest, the bathrobe was opened enough to show some of 36 C breasts. Shannon blushed lowered her head as she noticed I was watching her staring at me.

"Oh I'm sorry I... ah I... am... there was an error with the apartment number and I'm glad I caught it before my boss saw it. If you don't mind, could you sign this revised copy so I can get this to her before I have to leave."

"Of course, come in please"

As Shannon came into the apartment looking around, she was very impressed by the view from the apartment and how I had it decorated. I took the lease from her to sign; not really paying much attention to my bathrobe had loosened up even more and exposing more of the front of my body.

"Here you go, I'm glad you didn't get in trouble over this, last thing I need is for you to get into trouble because of me"

Shannon was standing there looking at me and I felt the heat was building up inside me. Shannon got closer to take the papers from me when accidently our hands touched sending what felt like a currant of electricity through my body. I felt that I needed to do something and if there was a time, it was now. Her sparkling blue eyes now turning darker were smiling at me. I moved closer and quickly pressed my lips on hers. As I held her waist with my hands, I felt her body go rigid. After dropping the papers to the floor, her hands were on my shoulders, her fingers digging into me, pushing and pulling at the same time, her mind in conflict.

As I stopped kissing Shannon, she didn't move but stood in front of me. Her eyes bore into me, her breath almost a horse rasp, her fingers clutching to my shoulders.

"I'm so sorry...." I said and before finishing, Shannon shut me up with a kiss... My hands were all over her body feeling it, as I wanted to learn more about that perfect fragile figure under that tough black suit. Shannon was moaning and opened her mouth for my tongue to enter and explore the perfect white teeth of hers and soft full lips.

I reached to her pants and unzipped it in a quick move; I felt her hands on my shoulders trying to pull down my bathrobe.

"Ah... not today sweetie... you need to pack and get ready for your trip, but I want to give you something for you think about on your trip."

I slide a hand inside her panties and felt the heat coming from Shannon's pussy. Sliding my hand deeper, I felt the soft curls on her mound. I slowly slid my fingers deeper between her parted legs, letting my fingers feel her soaked panties, and wet pussy. I slowly slid two fingers into her pussy, sliding them in and out. As she was watching me, I pulled my fingers from her pussy, then moving them to my lips smelling her aroma as she watched. I slid both fingers into my mouth, tasting her juices, tasting how sweet they were on my tongue.

Removing my fingers from my mouth, I took her left hand and slid it down to my pussy, pushing her fingers between my legs. As I spread my legs wider open, telling her, "Feel how wet I am, feel how much I want you. Push two of your fingers into me, fuck me with your fingers."

As she slid in her two fingers, I couldn't help but let out a long moan, while resting my head on her shoulder.

"Oh god Shannon, that feels so wonderful. Now pull your fingers out and lick and suck my juices off your fingers."

As she slowly brought her fingers up, looking at my juices coating them. She brought them to her nose, inhaling my sexual aroma then slowly extending her tongue, as if not really sure, with a slight hesitation she started to lick them, then inserting them into her mouth, I also began kissing her fingers and lips together. I pushed her slacks down over her hips, letting them fall to the floor. Pulling down the front of her panties, I slid my four fingers between her legs, cupping her pussy in my hand. I slid one finger, then two into her pussy, while keeping pressure on her clit with the palm of my hand.

As I was kissing her lips, Shannon put her hand to the back of my neck, mashing her lips to mine, as I slid a third finger deep into her pussy, slowly pushing them in and out while rubbing against her clit. Shannon gave a low moan, while doing this to her, then I slide my fourth finger into her pussy.

"Oh I ... what are you doing to me? Oh god" She moaned.

Shannon was feeling weak standing against the wall trying to hold onto me and not collapse to the floor. I starting fucking her harder and deep as far as my fingers would go into her pussy. I put my thumb into my palm, to give her clit constant pressure as I was fucking her. Wrapping my arm around her waist to help hold her, her head on my shoulder, and strange gurgling and moaning were coming from within her. Her body suddenly stiffened, her pussy clamping down hard on my fingers as she was experiencing an orgasm covering my hand with her girlcum.

I was relentless; I started fucking her faster and harder. Shannon's fingers once again began digging into my shoulders, her nails scratching my skin. The pain I was feeling only spurred me on to fuck her that much harder. My hand seemed to be like a blur, as I rammed it in and out of her pussy. Shannon stiffened up again, giving a long wail, totally collapsing into my arm and shoulder as I held her to the wall. Pulling my fingers from within Shannon, I licked and cleaned them off getting a taste of this lovely creature in my arms. I then held her with both arms around her until she was able to regain her strength and composure.

Finally standing on her own, I showed her to the guest bathroom off the living room so that she could freshen up. I didn't want her seeing my dildo in the master bath lying in the sink. When she emerged from the bathroom, for a moment I was afraid that she was going to run from the apartment, screaming and howling, but as we stood facing one another, she said, "I've never been with a woman before...." She said while tentatively reaching out taking me into her arms and holding me close to her.

"I've actually never been with another woman before, but somehow I just couldn't resist you kissing me. I wanted it to stop, but I felt so alive. I really don't know what to say I."

"Shannon, over the past week or so, talking to you, seeing you about, I have started having an attraction for you, and the one thing is if by some remote chance, if you also had some of those same feelings, what you could say is, I'd like to call you when I return from Alabama. I for one really hope it won't be the last time... I do want to see you again. If that's possible."

"But... what about your husband?"

"That's why the short term lease, I have a detective following him, and within six months I intend on being divorce from him, so don't you worry your pretty little head off about him for now, just worry about getting back to me as soon as you can, ok sweetie?

After she reached down and picking the lease papers from the floor, she leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips, "I promise, I'll call you as soon as I can."

As I walked her to the front door, in my heart I wanted to grab her and not let her go, but... I knew she had to go.

Shannon kissed me gently and exited the door... I felt my heart sink the moment the door was closed. I had to keep telling myself, it was only going to be for a week, oh God, a week would be like forever and a day...

On Tuesday afternoon, Shannon called to say hello and that she arrived home safely, and to tell me that she misses me. She said the weather was beautiful this time of year. Here in DC, we were in for another freeze, and that's all if we were lucky. We chit chatted back and forth for maybe twenty minutes, before she had to go. As I hung up I realized just how much I was missing this woman. When Tatianna left, I never felt like this, I mean, yeah, I missed her, but not like the ache I now felt deep in my heart.

As I sat, trying to ponder over the question about missing her, I brilliant idea came to mind. I called a friend over at the airlines, with whom I had worked with several times making arrangements for vacationers, and asked her if there was any way of getting me to Birmingham Friday afternoon, say by six PM. She had put me on hold as she checked out the schedules. What seemed like a short time, she came back on line and told me that if I caught the two thirty flight to Atlanta, I could get a connecting flight to Birmingham and be there by five PM. "That's perfect", I told her.

I quickly cheeked Google Maps and found Gadsden to be only an hour's drive north on Interstate ninety five. I told her to book me on a round trip flight to return Sunday, if it wasn't already full. She assured me that it was far from being full, and since I was a travel agency that worked close with her airline, my flight was complementary, courteous of the airline. After I hung up, I pumped my fist, saying "Yeah!"

I went to my Melanie's office, my boss, who was on the phone. Melanie was an older woman in her early fifty's. She had a full figure and possibly a DD or even a DDD breasts. You could see the streaks of grey in her hair, which she refused to dye out. I sat down and waited patiently for her to hang up, while thinking of the surprise that was go to be on Shannon's face when she saw me in Gadsden. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught her hanging up the phone, and writing something down.

"Yes I, what can I do for you, your all smiles, what's up?"

"I just booked a flight to Birmingham and was wondering if I can take off early on Friday to catch my flight? I know I should have checked with you first, but this was kind of a last minute deal."

"I don't see why not. Fridays are usually slow anyway, seeing how most people have already booked their vacations earlier in the week. Go ahead and take off, I will expect you early Monday morning."

As I skipped out her door back to my office, I yelled over my shoulder, "You bet, see you Monday."

By six thirty on Friday evening I was standing outside of a restaurant in Gadsden called Krystal's. It looked more like a fast food place, but beggars couldn't to choosey, I was starving not have eaten since breakfast. I pulled out my phone to call Shannon.

"Shannon, how are you doing this evening? Having fun with the family yet?"

"Kind of, we all were sitting her teasing my sister what's it is going to be like doing all the chores without family around to lend a hand. So what are you doing this evening, going out on a date?"

"Not really, I stopped at this new restaurant I found to get a bite to eat, I'm starving."

"What's the name of the restaurant, maybe I've heard of it?"

"It's called Krystal's"

"I didn't know there was a Krystal's in DC."

"Yeah, well it's on Cleveland Ave."

"Cleveland Ave.! Wait a minute... I", she screamed into the phone as she apparently dropped the phone. I heard some talking and commotion in the background and suddenly the line went dead.

Either I totally pissed her off, or shortly she was going to be coming to the restaurant to see if I was really here. Deciding not to wait, I went inside to get something to eat while I waited. I wasn't in the restaurant very long after I placed my order when I saw Shannon walking in the door. She had her hair up in a ponytail, and a button down long sleeve cotton shirt and tight fitting jeans. The blouse was tight enough to really show off her firm B cup breasts, and that's not to say what the jeans did for the rest of her figure.

As she was looking around the room for me, she spotted me towards the back. She literally ran through the restaurant, almost knocking over the waitress getting back to where I was sitting. After she got to the booth, she jumped in alongside of me, and gave me a hug, nearly knocking over the glass of water on the table.

"My god Kayla, it's so good to see you, I never would have guessed you would come all the way to see me. You did come to see me, didn't you?"

"Yes Shannon, I was feeling a little down in the dumps and maybe a little lonely, besides, you made it very difficult for me not to be thinking so much about you."

"You're not just saying that to make me feel good are you? Well I've been thinking a lot about you lately. I've told my mother that I met and really nice special lady in DC. Wait until I walk in the door and introduce you to her."

"Oh my god! What did you tell her about me? Nothing bad I hope?"

"I just told her that you were a very good friend. I hope you don't mind that I told her about you, do you?

"No of course not. It just kind of surprised me a little. I feel like I'm intruding on your sister's wedding party as it is, and I'm almost to the point of regretting coming down and spoiling all your plans."

"Now you stop that kind of thinking!" Giving me a slap on my arm. "You're not spoiling anyone's plans or wedding, matter of fact you are now my date, so you're going to have to attend the wedding."

"I didn't bring a nice dress to attend her wedding. All I have with me are just casual clothes, nothing really fancy."

"Nonsense, this is a redneck wedding, being attended by a bunch of rednecks. No one is going to be paying any attention as to what you are wearing. There will be some they're dressed in overalls and blue jeans, you wait and see. Besides this is also a blessing for me, we have all the in-laws and cousins and a bunch of relatives I hardly know. They are sleeping everywhere. I have to share my bed with my sister and her best friend. This will give me an excuse to rent a room at the Motel and get away from all that."

"You'll do no such thing, I'll rent the room, but you are definitely staying with me so I don't get lost. Never know, this isn't DC, now is it."

"You really want me to stay with you?"

Resting my hand on her tight, "Of course babe's, I didn't come down here just for that, but let's just say it's like having fudge icing on a chocolate brownie. You're the icing and I'm the brownie."

Putting her hand on top of mine, and giving it a squeeze while looking into my eyes, "I love to spend the night with you, tonight and tomorrow night and every night I can."

"We could spend the night here, just talking, but I think the waitress is giving us funny looks like she wants us to leave. Why don't we go, check into the Motel, then go and visit with your family, then sneak out saying I've had a long day and need to get some rest for tomorrow."

"Great, let's go then."

Grabbing the check, we stood and started walking towards the register. As Shannon was walking ahead of me, I couldn't take my eyes off her shapely butt. It looked so firm and round, something I could hold onto all night long, which is what I intend on doing later.

After checking into the Motel, We went in Shannon's car to her home. As we walked in the door, I was completely surrounded by what appeared to be family and friends. As Shannon was introducing me to each one, they in turn gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Never before have I been greeted like this when meeting people for the first time. As the introductions ended, I thought for a moment, I could really get use to all this. Shannon then took my hand leading me over to an older woman who was a spitting image of Shannon, I then assumed was her mother.

"Mother, do you remember me telling you about that special person I had become friends with in DC, well I would like you to meet Kayla, she is my special friend, Kayla, this is my mother, Mary Beth."

"Mrs. Cook, it is an honor to make your acquaintance."

"Kayla, it's also a pleasure to meet you also! My little Shannon has told me so much about you."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Until Tomorrow
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds