Until Tomorrow

As we continued to exchange moans and groans while kissing each other. I continued with manipulating Shannon's breasts. No longer able to stand it, Shannon picked up the pace.

We both moaned loudly as the false cock plunged deeper into my recess. Shannon's pussy grew wetter as the friction on her clit continued to increase.

Somehow Shannon managed to focus on my face. She wanted to see me cum. Suddenly, I wrapped her legs around Shannon pushing her deeper inside, as we locked our eyes onto each other.

"Oh gawd baby! I'm going to cum all over your cock!" I screamed my mind swirling around the euphoria that encompassed my mind.

Unlike last time, we didn't worry about the neighbors hearing my screams of ecstasy. Shannon drowned out my screams as her own orgasm hit.

"I'm cumming too Kayla! Ah fuck yes!" Shannon yelled.

Shannon still managed to look into my eyes as she fucked me even harder. Her arms finally gave out as she collapsed on top of me. We kissed deeply as Shannon let the dildo stayed deep inside me.

Every so often I could feel my pussy spasm, jerking on the dildo still deep in me, causing Shannon jerk a little as it also rubbed her clit. I felt that she wished she could feel my vaginal muscles actually contracting around the dildo. After we caught their breaths, Shannon pulled the dildo out of me hearing the sound of suction as it slid from my pussy. She turned over on her side as I spooned up behind her. Shannon was too tired to remove the strap-on and I didn't seem to mind it resting between her thighs.

As the sun was shining through the window, I slowly opened her eyes, only to see Shannon's angelic face before her. Thoughts of the previous night's love making, made me let out a soft moan. She then felt the strap-on still between her legs with its dried juices from the both of us, causing it to stick to her. As she started to roll onto her back, Shannon opened her eyes, giving me a smile and a quick peck on the lips.

"Morning baby!"

"Good morning my beautiful angel."

Smiling, I reached out, cupping my hand behind Shannon's head, drawing her closer as I kissed her. The slow kiss started becoming more passionate, tongues were being exchanged, and neither concerned nor caring about morning breathe as we both were feverishly trying to release our passion on the other. As we separated, I started pulling back as I said; "Sorry babes, but I've got to pee, and if I don't hurry, I'm not going to make it."

Pulling myself free of Shannon, I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. As I was sitting on the commode, Shannon walked into the bathroom, taking off the strap-on and dropping it in the sink then straddling down on my legs. As she settled down, she began caressing my breasts.

"What, no sense of privacy, I'm trying to pee here." I said.

"Sounds like you're doing a good job of it, as I hear it. I really have to go too, so I just wanted to get into position in case you didn't hurry up, that way some of it would make its way into the commode."

"Aggghhhhh... get off me! I'm done! I'm done, just let me wipe myself!"

Quickly wiping myself, I got up from the toilet, as Shannon sat down, she immediately started peeing.

"You really had to go, didn't you?"

"Ahhhh... relief, yes I did."

Giving Shannon a kiss, I then turned on the shower, trying to get the water to the right temperature. Looking over at Shannon, "Want to take a shower with me, I'll wash your back and whatever else I can reach?"

After wiping herself clean, Shannon jumped up off the toilet, opening the shower curtain and stepped inside. Resting her hand on my shoulder, she slowly turned me around and gave my face a gentle caress before wrapping her arms around her, kissing me with all the passion within herself. As the kiss ended, much to my disappointment, Shannon panting, "I would love to spend all day in the shower with you, but I must hurry and get back home, to help Connie get ready for her wedding at noon today. I'll drive home and take care of things there, and then stop by and pick you up, say about eleven thirty?"

"Sure babes, I'll just step out and grab a bite to eat then come back and be ready by then."

Both hurried with our showers, drying off, with Shannon quickly getting dressed and leaving, but not before collecting a kiss and give each of my nipples a little twist and pinch, and I vowing to get even first chance I got.

The wedding went off as planned, the bride looked as radiant as ever. During the reception, I was able to again congratulate the new bride, and while Shannon was making her rounds to family and friends, I sat and talked with Mrs. Cook, and her husband Henry. Getting to know her and the family a little better made me feel comfortable talking with Shannon's parents. As the reception started to wind down, the brides and groom's dance over with, Mrs. Cook asked if we could step out on the veranda for a few minutes. A little worried as to what she was going to say to me, I reliantly agreed.

"Kayla, I know about my daughter, and I have a very good idea of what she feels for you. With her being different as you might want to call it, is one of the reasons she left this area, with many of the people here being closed minded and all. I want to ask you to look after her, as you would want someone looking after you. She's not fragile, but she's not made of granite either, she can be hurt. Would you do that for a mother who dearly loves her daughter?"

"Yes Mrs. Cook! I do love your daughter also." For a second there I thought, there's that word again, so simple, so complicated. "I can't promise you anything that's in the future, we're both going to have to work on that together, but I do promise that I will do my very best, for you, for her, and for me."

As I said those things to her, a warm smile spread across her face, she reached out and squeezed my forearm, "The moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you were a good person, and the right person for my daughter. Thank you Kayla. Now let's get back into the reception hall, I'm sure Shannon is looking for you wondering who stole you."

We both giggled a little, as she held the door open, allowing me to enter first. We weren't back into the room no more than a minute, before Shannon saw us; "Mother, what kind of lies have you been telling about me to Kayla."

"Shannon, you know I would never tell any lies about you, only the truth, well, maybe stretched a little, but no lies, I promise you."

"Kayla, when are you going back to Washington?"

"My flight leaves a one in the afternoon, so I have to leave here around ten thirty or so, why?" Shannon's mom asked me.

"Why don't you come and have breakfast with us tomorrow morning before you have to leave. Shannon, why don't you give me a call when the two of you leave the Motel, that way I'll have it nearly made by the time you both get home. You are staying at the Motel with Kayla, aren't you?"

I do believe Shannon must have turned six different shades of red blushing from head to foot, "Yes mother, I am going to spend the night with Kayla, after I show her around Gadsden first, speaking of which, I think we should be going so I'm not driving around in the dark pointing out things she can't very well see."

As we walked out to the car, I was careful not to reach out for Shannon, not wanting to cause any embarrassment to her or her family. Once in the car, she turned and kissed me on the lips, sliding her tongue across my lips before plunging it deep into my mouth where I hungrily sucked on it. Once we pulled apart, she took my hand in hers, she said:

"Every time I would looked at you that is all I could think about was kissing you. I love you I." Leaning in kissing me again, but this time softer and longer.

"Shannon, you have no idea how much I love you, but I think we should be going before we draw a crowd."

As we left the parking lot, Shannon started talking a mile a minute, tell me all about growing up in Gadsden, and all the trouble she would get into with some of her girlfriends from school. She showed me her old high school, and some interesting points of the city. We stopped at a little place called "Pops" which she told me was a favorite hangout for the kids growing up. The man and his wife, who ran the place, retired and turned it over to his son and daughter.

When we entered the place, it was almost like stepping back in time. Near the front door, stood a jukebox, playing what sounded like fifty or sixty's music. She walked me over to a booth, and as we sat down, she showed me where she and her girlfriends carved their initials into the old tabletop. She said that Pops wasn't too happy about us carving our initials but then each time he would look over at us, you could see a slight smile on his face.

A young girl with perky breasts, wearing her hair in pigtails came over to the table greeting us, and telling us she was our waitress. We both ordered a hamburger with fries, and I was told to try the malted milk shake, because it was to die for.

After placing our order, Shannon went on tell me how she went to the UA, and is and will always be a loyal Crimson Tide fan. She went on to tell me that was when she began to realize that she wasn't really interested in men, and began questioning herself against her beliefs. She said that it was her mother that convinced her to leave the area, and go and find herself, no matter where it might be, and whomever she was going to find within herself once she got there.

As we ate our food, and I had to admit, the malted shake was to die for, not even believing that you could still buy such a thing today. Between the shake, fries and hamburger, we must have consumed over three thousand calories, which gave me an idea how to burn some of them off later.

"Anyway she continued, as I was saying, I left Gadsden, and moved to Birmingham, worked there for a short time, finding only dead end jobs. I then moved to Atlanta and was working as a concierge at the Hyatt Hotel, when Mr. Phillips asked if I wanted to move to Washington DC and work in his Apartment Building. I would start out at the concierge desk, then once I learned my way around, he would move me into the leasing office, making me the assistant manager, then one day taking over as manager, since he knew his wife wanted to retire so they both could do some traveling.

I agreed and he paid all my expenses to move to DC. I worked the concierge desk for three months, and for the last eighteen months as the leasing assistant. I was told that they are very satisfied with my work, and feel that I am ready to take over the manager's position at the end of the year. Now you know almost my whole life story, tell me about yours?

"Tell you what, it's starting to get a little dark outside, why don't we head back to the Motel," as I sat staring into those soft blue eyes, giving her my best grin, knowing full well more than just my story is going to be heard in the room.

Before the door was even closed, I was already unzipping Shannon's dress, pulling it off her shoulders. The heat in my lions, the dampness of my pussy, watching Shannon as she paraded her beautiful body around all afternoon had gotten me so worked up, the time for finesse was long past due, I just wanted to taste her and all of her juices. Letting her dress fall to a heap on the floor, I started planting kisses on her chest, nipping her a few times with my teeth. As I sucked her covered nipple into my mouth, Shannon laid her head on the door, biting her lower lip, as she continued to moan.

Reaching behind her, I unclipped her bra, also pulling it from her shoulders and arms, dropping it to the floor near her dress. Cupping her breasts in my hands, I began chewing, licking and lightly biting each nipple, making them as hard as nails. Shannon's hands, on the back on my neck, guiding me back and forth between her breasts, moaning gasping for breath, as she neared an orgasm while I was making love to her breasts.

Pulling away suddenly, almost shocking Shannon, I quickly reached behind her knees and an arm around her back, I lifted her, carrying her to the bed, and unceremoniously tossed her squealing onto the bed, quickly jumping on top of her. Kissing her deep, I tried to touch the back of her throat with my tongue, as I started pulling down her panties. I got the top of her panties down to her mound and stopped, reaching down, sliding my hand between her legs on top of her panties, and rubbing my fingers up and down her wet panties and slit. I broke the kiss, leaning down, taking her nipple between my lips, flicking it with my tongue, and causing a long low moan escape her lips. I slowly started pushing two fingers and her panties inside of her pussy, making them pressing tighter and tighter on her clit.

Strange sounds started coming from Shannon's lips, as her fingers held onto the sheets of the bed. Sliding down, licking and nibbling on her skin, I licked across her moms, then sliding my tongue down her lips, as I was fucking her with my fingers and panties.

Pulling my fingers from her pussy, I yanked down her panties, tearing them at the seams pulling them completely off her and tossing them to the floor. Pushing her knees to her chest, and spreading her ankles out, I lowered my mouth to her waiting pussy. Licking up one side and down the other. Again her moans started getting louder and louder. Her knuckles were white as she held onto the sheet. I went lower, sliding my tongue across her little rosebud, eliciting an, "Oh god," causing her hips to jerk. Sliding my tongue back up her slit to her clit, I lightly nipped her clit with my teeth, causing another jerk of her hips, and tiny whimpers escaping her lips. I Slid my tongue back down her slit, going to her puckered rosebud, making my tongue hard and pointy, I pushed my tongue into her ass, fucking her ass with my tongue as I started rubbing and pinching her clit with the other hand.

Shannon started bucking her hips, trying to either push my tongue in deeper or press my fingers harder on her clit, while yelling... "Oh god! Oh god! I... I'mmmmmmmmm cummmmming... as the juices exploded from her pussy, covering my hand and my face. Pulling my fingers off her clit, and pushing two fingers into her pussy, I started fucking her deep and hard, wrapping my lips around her clit, sucking and flicking it with my tongue, I then added a third finger to her pussy, while fucking her just as hard. Again, Shannon started moan, jerking her hips, emitting strange sounds from her lips. As I felt her body begin to stiffen, I added a forth finger, and renewed my attack on her clit. Once again, small cries started coming from Shannon's lips, half formed words, her head jerking back and forth, and her hips, rising, and then falling. As I felt her pussy beginning to spasm on my fingers, I doubled my efforts in fucking her with my fingers. Just before her body went ridged, I pushed the finger on my right hand, deep into her ass, sending her over the edge. This time I was ready, as I had my mouth covering my fingers and her pussy when her girlcum short into my mouth. Looking at Shannon, I saw her eyes roll to the back of her head as her body went limp. Removing my fingers from her pussy, I cleaned them; then licked her pussy clean of her girlcum.

I got out of bed, undressed, turning out the lights I crawled back into bed, cuddling up close to Shannon, holding her in my arms. I began to notice that she was starting to come around, as her moaning increased, while she tried to lift her hand to my arm holding her. I pulled her in closer, talking softly telling her, "Relax baby, I've got you and I'm not going anywhere. Sleep darlin, sleep in my arms tonight. Dream... just never forget, from mornings last star to evening's last ray of light, how special you are!"

"Kayla, I know you can't make me any promises, but for now, will you hold me and love me."

Snuggling into Shannon's shoulder, I kissed her cheek, while lightly tracing my finger across her lips, "Yes, I do love you Shannon," then kissing her lips once more.

After laying my head down, I felt so at peace, it was as if my soul no longer yearned for attention. I barely remember closing my eyes, and drifting off to what was the best night's sleep I think I ever had.

I slowly had this feeling that I was wet between my legs, fearing I might have peed on myself, I tried to rise, only to find my legs were being held open. I looked down; see a blond head bobbing up and down as I felt a wet tongue sliding up and down my slit.

"Oh baby, what are you doing? Ohhhhh... that feels so good... Ohhhhh..." Reaching down, I place my hands on the back of Shannon's head, pressing her into my now wet pussy. My hips began jerking, rising to meet her fingers now sliding into my pussy. Grabbing onto the pillow, covering my face... I screamed into the pillow as my body was racked with one orgasm after another while she fucked me with her fingers, licking my clit, then feeling her teeth scrap over my clit, causing me to jerk and feeling like I was squirting a gallon of girlcum while my body shook uncontrollably. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and began pushing Shannon away from my over sensitive clit.

Pulling her up to me, I whisper to her that I could wake up every morning with her doing that to me. As she came up level with my face, I kissed her lips, licking my girlcum from her. Tasting a little salty, I looked at her and was about to ask... when she put her finger to my lips.

"Sshhh... after what you did to me last night, I worked hard to do the same to you, and I did, and I'll do it again every chance I get," as she snuggled into the crook of my shoulder and arm, kissing my cheek and chin, while caressing my breasts. I turned my head towards her, kissing her lips once more. Our tongues again started licking each other's lips.

Settling down, looking at one another... "I can see that maybe I shouldn't wear any panties next time we get together. I noticed mine in shreds laying on the floor as I got up to go to the bathroom."

Giggling... "I was in a hurry to get to that sweet pussy of yours and they were just in the way. Speaking of peeing, I need to get up and pee now myself."

"I'll start the shower, we can wash each other this morning, it's early so we got plenty of time."

"Not as much time as you think, I still have to pack after getting myself put back together as you so mercilessly made a total wreck of me."

After washing each other's hair, and a lot of caressing, we finally got out of the shower, drying each other off.

"Would you be willing to pick me up at the Reagan Airport and take me home on Wednesday evening when I come home?"

"Sure babes, but do you think that is going to be wise, you know how much I am going to be missing you by the time you get back?"

"Actually, I was kind of counting on you missing me, as I will be missing you maybe even more."

Breakfast with her family was a blast. I don't think I ever laughed so hard, hearing her mother and father telling me stories about Shannon as she grew up. Poor Shannon, having to sit there, at times totally embarrassed at what was being told.

I did arrive at the Birmingham airport on time after dropping off my rental car, and taking the short flight to Atlanta. Once at Atlanta, as I was about to board, I learned that I was bumped up to Business Class. How sweet!

Sitting back into my now wide comfortable seat, I laid my head back and started to think about how my life has seemed to suddenly change over the past few days. I started thinking about a marriage going nowhere, to a man who obviously didn't love me, and maybe never did. My thoughts were then about how I never really concerned myself about other women, and yet within the past year I was involved with two different women. One who apparently only wanted a toy to play with, and now Shannon? As I thought of her, a smile came across my face. I had to ask myself, is this really right for me? When it comes to love, is being a lesbian any different than being straight. My thoughts were about my family and those close to me. I didn't think that Melanie would care, but was a little uncertain about some of my co-workers. As I closed my eyes, and began drifting to sleep, the answer came to me. Come Monday morning, I'll make the call.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Until Tomorrow
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds