Up They Go and Off Again

In a slow tempo I continue my blowjob and relax enjoying the dripping rubber in my whoring mouth. ' Hmmm, yummy. Well rehearsed filthy slut. Keep on doing.' The Mistress comes forward and pulls on the chain of my nipple clamps.

'Hmmm a real whore. Open up that whoring throat as wide as possible.' I hear while I am occupied with the blowjob Mistress Catja again preparing something for me.

'Continue. I have that carafe for you refilled with piss. So delightfull. I got something for you.' 'Thank you Mistress. Drink it. Now! Straight from the carafe. Hurry.'

This is a dream come true for a pissslut.Trying as long as possible, to enjoy the precious content.'Drink pissslut.'(May be my imagination but I hear something of inferiority in her voice.) If the decanter is empty I gargle the last mouthful before swallowing.

Sitting forward I start hawking.'Thank you Mistress.' Keep hawking. 'If you're going to puke! Then I will make you laugh!' 'No Mistress' (This slut would prefer to have more) Hear how Mistress Catja flushing the toilet. (Who knows I get even more.)

'Get on your back filthy slut.' Mistress Catja places the massage bar at the penis of her property. 'Mmmm, pissslut!' Moaning I glide with it along the bar. Producing small cries of pleasure. 'Now jerk yourself pissslut!' Place my finger under my scrotum and moving my finger back and forth over the urethra. With the other hand I jerk myself.

Mistress Catja sitting next to me. Mistress Catja pulling the chain of the nipple clamps. 'Ahh yes that's the way to do it.' (In my mind I cum. Am extremely excited) 'Keep going.', She is ordering me, 'Hmmm, you should be thankful that I want to be here with You on this day of Pentecost' 'Yes Mistress.'

'Slut! You are such a slut! Made time for you ... pissslut!' Despite that I did not cum I get relaxed. 'You did not cum?' 'No Mistress.' 'Have you not yet done the best you can for your Mistress? Pissslut!' 'No Mistress.'

'Mmmm, get it done.' (This won't work and I feeling myself a terrible loser. Too many emotions too much pressure.) 'Do not disappoint me.' 'Yes Mistress' (Feeling how it swells.)

'Pissslut! Get over here. Stay on your back. I want you to cum for me my whoring slut. A filthy pissslut that's what you are. Do your best I did not come over here for nothing. To be here with you at Pentecost. Whore! Yes go for it.' (Start jerking faster and faster) 'Dont disappoint me, do it! Come on!' (This is such a humilation feeling myself such a impo)

'I won't stay waiting for you filthy slut. Whats the matter with you?' 'Will not masturbate anymore for 2 months Mistress.' 'Seems to me my filthy slut is exhausted. Hmmmm?' ' It was very exciting Mistress.'

'Yes ... if I'm going to go change clothes you will try to jerk yourself once more. Maybe than you will succeed. Did you hear me?' 'Yes Mistress' Getting of the bed. Standing before the mirror I place the nipple clamps with weight.'

'I still have some for you filthy slut.' Mistress Catja presents me again the carafe. 'Take it.' 'Thank you Mistress' 'What are you waiting for? Drink it all!' Without effort I drink the decanter empty (it is certainly a quarter liter of the most exclusive that a pissslut can get) It is an honor to drink Mistress Catja's precious gift. I enjoy and am breathing all excited.

'I'm going to change clothes' 'Yes Mistress' (Got to practice myself to show more gratitude opposite Mistress Catja. Instead of: 'Yes Mistress' saying where possible: 'Thank you Mistress')

Masturbating I look at myself. I am not able to cum. Not even if I shake with the nipple clamps. It is the forced performance what fails. To much going through my head. I hear Mistress Catja redressing herself.

It's not going to come today, decide to put my favorite leopard leggings on. 'Filthy slut?' 'Yes Mistress' 'You dress up for your Mistress? Better sit down. Time for me to go filthy slut.' 'Yes Mistress. Thank You Mistress that you wanted to be here with me.'

'What is your opinion about the session?' 'Very good Mistress.' 'Continue exercising so that you become a better deepthroatslut and pisswhore' 'Yes Mistress.' 'See you soon filthy slut.'

Goddess Catja leaves the House but not my mind. Everything that I wish for she has given to me. Thanks to her I have a purpose in life. Serving Mistress Catja. I had indicated she was allowed to be more strict. She was definitely.

Ashamed of myself that I still did not manage to cum in her presence. It's just the tension, the complete surrender. At the mercy of the Mistress Catja's goodness. I adore her. Testing my obedience by sending me 2 times to the kitchen where the neighbors could see me.

I had indicated that she should be more strict. She was. The perfect mix of being rewarded with her divine champagne interspersed with whipping. The BRA with needles. How she treated the nipples of her slut in a special way. ' Up they go and off again'

Have decided only drink scarcely alcohol in exceptional conditions. To live as healthy as possible. Pineapple, asparagus, Broccoli, walnuts, fish. Eating only healthy food as much as possible. Early to bed and 4 weeks in advance for the next session no longer masturbating.

The deepthroating, the drinking, the use of the whip and the intrusion of my anal pussy. It is just? Sluts paradise. How much nicer can the life become of a slut as I am.

I rinse the carafe and after changing my clothes I put it in the plastic bag and throw it through the waste tube. Was allowed to drink at least three quarter litre of champagne. (Drinking Urine stimulates the immune system and self-healing power.)

It stimulates the excretion of excess and toxins through the lymphatic system (lymph nodes, intestines and skin). It stabilizes and balances the emotional housekeeping of the body, as also the hormones and amino acids are excreted through the urine. This is definitely what I experience after drinking Mistress Catja's champagne.

Two hours after the session I send Mistress Catja a message.

Mistress your slut is grateful for the great session. It is hardly to imagine how this slut ever was able to exist without you.

Your slut is addicted to you. One of the most exciting moments was when I had to retrieve a shoe lace and a paper towel in the kitchen with the chance that the neighbors would see me. Genius test of obedience as only a supreme Mistress as you can think of. Thanking you once again for your presence. Your anal pissslut.

It was a real pleasure filthy slut.

I am looking forward to see your report. Mrs. Catja

Thank you Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 499 milliseconds