• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Used Ch. 2
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Used Ch. 2

My nuts immediately let loose as my cock was being beat all about inside her as her pussy contracted forth and back. I could feel a snap of electricity in every new location my cock touched inside her wet velvet box. As I began to grow small inside her the men hooked a lead to each of her nipples and clit then flipped addition switches and Samantha sprang even more to life, her pussy now making obscene noises as well as splattering a mixture of cum and vaginal fluids out against me and down my legs. My cock grew again as it was beaten about and massaged inside my wife partly by electrical stimulation and part by her contractions.

The men twisted and turned knobs while making adjustments as we danced for their pleasure for the next 20 minutes. During that time I came again once and my nuts ached and most likely were blue.

The men removed me from my position and added a small cock gag to my wife's mouth fitted with a metal strip and lead to the case. They then placed a strap around her stomach fitted with a short needle pushed up into her belly button and secured buckles at her center back.

The men now flipped a few switches and Samantha flexed every muscle in her body lifting herself up 6 inches in her bonds as a stream of sperm began to run out of her ass and pussy. A man knelt behind her and slowly pushed his finger into her pussy saying something to the others as they all nodded and smiled.

K now sat next to me and said what they were doing now made her as tight as a teenager by using stimulation to her own muscles.

The men once more took turns at her pussy, slowly enjoying the tight fit and none lasting very long against the tight velvet walls.

When they had finished Samantha was taken down and carried away and Greg appeared out of no where and asked that I follow.

Greg then took me to a door, opened it and told me it was our living quarters and Samantha was already being placed into our spa. Greg told me we would not be disturbed for 12 hours and Samantha should get sleep before the next session.

I stepped through the door and as it closed behind me I was surprised at how nice of a suite this was in the center of what had seemed a diabolical place.

I could hear water running in the other room as I walked that direction to see my wife and explore the rest of the suite. As I entered the spa room I was met with the site of two large muscular males assisting Samantha with her bath. I could see the need after all I am sure as knocked out as she was she could easily slip in under then drown.

One of the men asked if he could get me any thing and I just made mention of getting in with Samantha.

He quickly responded by getting a warm towel and pointing towards my wife in the large spa.

As I entered the spa my wife caught me with her eyes and moved towards me. It was like being royalty there with people to bring us wine food and generally attend to our every need.

After a long spa and massage Samantha was off to bed, we hadn't spoke much about the event, but she had told me that when she first arrived she was taken to K's laboratory and asked to strip for the men that worked there.

After she had stood naked long enough for all the men to feel her up and torment her with their hands they had tied her to a chair with the front part of the bottom missing and then attached a devise to her clit that vibrated and sent waves of electrical impulses into her as well.

Samantha said they all watched as she screamed and shook for the next hour each of them stopping by to pinch her nipples causing her eyes to roll back in her head with mixed reactions of pleasure and pain every so often stumbling into a long orgasm that seamed to never end.

As we talked more in the dark of what had taken place before I arrived she told me of her ride from the airport and how they had stopped at a home near here.

She said they took her in the house and introduced her to a oriental man that asked that she remove her clothes and step into a devise with a hole for each foot about 3 feet apart. He then slid them closed against her ankles and clicked closed a lock. She said it was then she realized she was trapped.

According to her the driver departed and left her standing there alone with the man, in the devise.

The man then took her arms behind her and cuffed them together, and placed a hood over her head.

He then bent her foreword raising her arms on a rope or wire leaving her in that position as she heard rumbling about in the room.

She said next he moved the blocks holding her feet further apart until she was spread so wide she could go no further. Then he stroked her open pussy for what seemed like forever, not letting her orgasm, just making her dripping wet and with a ballooning clit begging for attention.

He proceeded from that point on to torture her placing a suction cup on her clit with what must have been a weight, stretching, twisting and swinging about as she struggled.

He called her an American slut soccer mom as he slapped her tits violently forth and back and then forced vibrating eggs up her ass, laughing and slapping her ass and breasts as he inserted one after another into her shaking ass.

My wife said she lost count of how many had been placed in her, she just new her whole stomach was alive with buzzing as she convulsed in orgasm after orgasm.

She said she felt so ashamed at the way she begged for his cock in her when he opened the zipper around her mouth.

He then laughed and forced fingers in her mouth, laughing more as she sucked like a wild woman at them as she felt her eyes roll back in her head while being spurred into another orgasm.

She said it was then he removed his fingers and she felt the head of his cock forcing open even wider her jaw as he thrust it into her mouth and then her throat.

He then grabbed each of her tender nipples with a hand and pulled her to him as her tongue danced about on his prick and his head pulsed in her throat spraying his load against the back of her throat and into her belly.

Samantha cried quietly as she recalled the twisted acts that took place from that point on.

She would not talk about how the eggs were removed and what other things he had done.

We both drifted off in each others arms leaving the conversation unfinished like a book put down as someone drifts off, leaving the story dancing through my head in a dream state.

The next morning we woke to soft music piped into the room and had a wonderful small breakfast in an area with other folks I assumed brought here to participate in marital aid research.

As we finished breakfast we were approached by two young men and asked that we take a tour of the city with them as to give Samantha a break and see the sites.

The day went well as we looked at old buildings, museums, and other interesting attractions.

Night had came and we were still out and about as one of the men suggested we go for a few drinks.

They seemed to have known right where to go as sped cross-town to a club with only a small door on the side of the building. As we entered people stopped and looked at us whispering amongst them selves more or less making us a bit nervous, but perhaps they had identified us as foreigners.

The men brought us drinks and then another round as we chatted back and forth.

I then realized that my eyes were a bit fuzzy and it seemed as though I had lost track of time.

I looked towards the men and Samantha and saw that Samantha was leaned back in the booth, eyes shut and mouth poised in an O. The two men now one on each side of her had each pulled her legs up onto the table opening her legs wide.

I saw both her panties and bra lying on the table by our drinks then glanced back at them only to see her skirt and light shirt now gone from her as she sat totally naked with one mans spare hand at her pussy and the other mans tweaking and pulling at her breasts.

I looked away to think and realized that we had been drugged and I was missing moments as if a film was running by me that had been spliced with pieces missing here and there.

I was again brought back by the noise next to me and looked their way only to see that Samantha's arms had been pulled behind the back of the booth by a woman standing behind her, thus pulling My wife's ass off the seat and up to table level. Samantha was wide eyed and chin on her chest looking down onto the top of a mans head as he ate her pussy like a wild man. Two other men gathered around and massaged her tit flesh and pinched her nipples as the woman behind whispered in my wife's ear getting quite a response from her as she bucked against the mans mouth using her hips to make waves in her torso as the man made adjustments to keep his mouth on her.

The two men holding Samantha's legs now moved my wife up out of the booth and took her on shaking legs around a corner and through a door, closing it behind them, as the others milled about retrieving their items.

The next thing I remember was being woke up by noise and movement as I sat tied to a chair in a what looked like a motel room, a suite perhaps.

My head was clear now and I looked in the direction of the noise, only to see an open door to the other room. I could see in the mirror my wife on the bed with her wrists tied to the headboard perched on her knees that had been pulled widely apart by rope or a pole, I could not make out.

Her position created a lewd display of her breasts hanging below her and back arched.

The noise was coming from my wife as an older woman perched behind her open legs held her own right wrist with her other hand shaking up and down and side to side as the tight ring of Samantha's pussy stretched to accommodate the narrow of the older woman's wrist as she was fisted.

Another woman repeatedly slapped Samantha's breasts from side to side and up from the bottom, stopping only to grab and pinch the whole ends, Nipples and all, squeezing hard and pulling them one at a time in all direction, and then both out to the sides, over and over.

My wife was going nuts as the two slowly played with her, torturing her from both ends.

A third attractive woman wearing a sexy leather open top that let her breasts spill out with no panties on strolled now into the mirrors view and asked if she was ready now, My wife sprang to life shaking her head violently and asking to let her cum soon and not hurt her no more.

The woman in leather just laughed and said, shut up slut, you ask to much for so little.

She then looked at the woman fisting her and said, MAKE HER SCREEM!

The woman started to force a few fingers in next to her wrist and my wife ass went ballistic, shaking violently moving the whole bed as she screamed, NO, OH GOD NO!!!!

The woman behind my wife removed the fingers as fast as she had began, smiling deviously at he others.

Now the woman torturing my wife's breasts with one hand pulled downward on Samantha's left breast and with other hand held my wife's face up and turned her way while she placed her open mouth over my wife's mouth.

I struggled in my bonds as my erection grew to a painful tightness in my pants watching the women toying with Samantha in total control of her body and soul.

It was then I heard foot steps behind me and a woman's voice saying, "hey your not supposed to be watching this". Then my sight went black as a blindfold went over my eyes from behind.

My other senses were instantly heightened once my sight was gone and the noise from the room grew to a feverish pitch, Skin hitting skin, Samantha's " NO NO TO BIGGGG, OH GOD IMMMM, CUMMMIIINNNGGG, IIIIII" Then SLURP SLURP, UMMMMM, GOODDDDD, YES, THAT'S A GIRL.

As this was emanating through my ears the woman in my room had pulled my ass to the edge of the chair and pulled down my pants and toyed with my cock.

I felt her weight on me as she sat on my lap and I could hear and feel her touching herself.

All at once she tensed up and shook in convulsive pleasure as I came as well in her tight pussy.

As I sat there in the other room I heard many things coming from the room my wife and the others was in.

Slapping, chains, loud buzzing, then one more, then another all humming in slightly different Rpm's.

This went on for what seemed like hours before I was led next to Samantha out to a car and helped in.

After we had drove for a while my blindfold was whipped off my head and there I sat next to, Not my wife but a woman I had not seen before. When I began to talk she only smiled and put her finger to my lips and said SHHH.

The car stopped out front of a Motel and the woman handed me an envelope smiling and asked me to get out here and someone would pick me up soon. I again began to speak and ask of Samantha's whereabouts only to have her again say SHHH.

The car sped away as I took notice of a large number of letters on the plate, way to many for me to remember.

It was a matter of minutes and a car slid up next to the curb and a man I recognized from the company my wife belonged to asked me to get in. I handed him the envelope and he said something to the driver and we made a U-turn and headed in a different direction.

We sped to a busy part of town and stopped in front of a Dumpster. The driver jumped out, opened it and removed a blue sack and handed it through the window to the man with me in the back seat and we sped off.

Back at the large villa where we had started I was told Samantha had been taken hostage by another company and would be returned only when they had the information they wanted from her.

To be continued in chapter 3...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Used Ch. 2
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds